marilia05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marilia05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marilia05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marilia05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marilia05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marilia05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marilia05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marilia05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marilia05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marilia05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marilia05 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

South American Powerlifting Alliance to be founded in October in Argentina

We are officially announcing the foundation of the Southamerican Powerlifting Alliance (ALIANZA SUDAMERICA POWERLIFTING - ASUPO), in October, Argentina, in the city of Villa Maria, Cordoba. The Colombian Powerlifting Alliance (Alianza Colombiana Powerlifting – ACP), the Argentina Powerlifting Alliance ( Alianza Argentina Powerlifting - AAP - www.aapowerlifting.com.ar) and the National Strength Alliance (Aliança Nacional da Força, ANF, Brazil - www.anf-powerlifting.org) are its founding members.

ASUPO’s founding country members are affiliated to the GPA-Raw, the WPC and the GPC.
    We welcome comments and suggestions from the great powerlifting brotherhood, to which South America proudly belongs.
    Marilia Coutinho

http://www.mariliacoutinho.com

SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    awesome! more world record holders!

marilia05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marilia05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marilia05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marilia05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marilia05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marilia05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marilia05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marilia05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marilia05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marilia05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marilia05 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SPFjudge View Post
    awesome! more world record holders!
    Thanks! We're very proud!
    Marilia Coutinho

SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by marilia05 View Post
    Thanks! We're very proud!
    not sure if srs

martin_mathers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) martin_mathers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) martin_mathers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) martin_mathers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) martin_mathers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) martin_mathers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) martin_mathers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) martin_mathers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) martin_mathers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) martin_mathers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) martin_mathers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    someday i'll found my own federation where only chinese with 11 fingers can compete in.
    My training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129669663

Lifts on IG: martinwongwc

RAWWW turned raw w/ wraps turned SingleplytillIdie

We just want peace - we appreciate a little respect

Look, I understand our initiative provokes some adverse reactions for different reasons. I read too fast the above gentleman’s post and thanked – silly of me. But keep in mind we are not “federation war addicts”. On the contrary, we were victims of a situation that could no longer be sustained. We lost a number of excellent athletes for the sport. We just want to lift our weights in peace, with sound rules and camaraderie. The early spirit of friendship and devotion to the sport has been lost in Latin America and we are attempting to rescue such values. Please try to understand this as it is: an initiative to keep lifting and help others do so. We are involved not only in the high performance aspect of the sport, but on the social issues involved. This is not a little grudge among kids: we are grown men and women taking responsibility for the sport in our region.
    With all due respect, your comments are a bit insulting, although I am sure you don’t mean it.
    Keep in mind that the institutional fragmentation in powerlifting is not our fault and probably isn’t anybody’s fault. It just is. We are merely creating conditions for the sport to evolve, hopefully uncontaminated by this conflictive situation.
    Personally, I could not care less for medals, trophies and records. I am in fact interested in the evolution of the sport, its training methods, techniques and public acceptance. Better marks are just a result.
    I appreciate your understanding.
    Yours
    Marilia
    Marilia Coutinho

brentwillisbgw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brentwillisbgw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brentwillisbgw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brentwillisbgw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brentwillisbgw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brentwillisbgw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brentwillisbgw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brentwillisbgw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brentwillisbgw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brentwillisbgw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brentwillisbgw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sounds great for the sport. Good luck.
    My Training Logs:
    http://www.xccellence.com/forum/showthread.php?14421-Brent-Willis-Training-Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128149961
    http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?37713-Brent-Willis-Raw-Training-Log

705/462/832 @ 308 Raw

youtube channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/brentwillisbgw#p/u

Originally Posted by marilia05 View Post
    Look, I understand our initiative provokes some adverse reactions for different reasons. I read too fast the above gentleman’s post and thanked – silly of me. But keep in mind we are not “federation war addicts”. On the contrary, we were victims of a situation that could no longer be sustained. We lost a number of excellent athletes for the sport. We just want to lift our weights in peace, with sound rules and camaraderie. The early spirit of friendship and devotion to the sport has been lost in Latin America and we are attempting to rescue such values. Please try to understand this as it is: an initiative to keep lifting and help others do so. We are involved not only in the high performance aspect of the sport, but on the social issues involved. This is not a little grudge among kids: we are grown men and women taking responsibility for the sport in our region.
    With all due respect, your comments are a bit insulting, although I am sure you don’t mean it.
    Keep in mind that the institutional fragmentation in powerlifting is not our fault and probably isn’t anybody’s fault. It just is. We are merely creating conditions for the sport to evolve, hopefully uncontaminated by this conflictive situation.
    Personally, I could not care less for medals, trophies and records. I am in fact interested in the evolution of the sport, its training methods, techniques and public acceptance. Better marks are just a result.
    I appreciate your understanding.
    Yours
    Marilia
    By evolve you mean multy ply gear, monolifts, tng benches, not locked out benches, and hitched deadlifts?

Once more: trolling is not such a good idea

Is that a question? I don't think it is. Anyway, I believe if I did answer what I understand by evolution in powerlifting either you would become more hostile (because I would discuss social issues that do interest our population, plus proper technique, biomechanics etc) or you would feel confronted. Both of which I believe are bad for the sport. There is a last alternative that you might actually want to understand what we think and feel and sympathize, but statistically, it might be small.

Let me know though.

Peace to all.
    Marilia Coutinho