Location: Darlington, Co Durham, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    milney18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow 1 week homemade shake diet!

Hello, Im going to try for 7days to just drink shakes and have say one meal (chicken and veg) a day the shake will however have solid foods in it (blended) such as: veg, nuts, peanut butter, honey, vitamins, omega 3,6,9, banana, berries, egg whites, egg yolks, protein powder, yogurt, broccolli and oats. Im going to mix it up during the day and each shake will have between 500-750 Kcals my daily intake is 3500-3700 im doing this as im interested to see if or how it will affect my body fat. Do you guys (gals) think this would be ok to do seen as it has all the assentials in it? feedback would be great thanx! wish me luck ....

GSeriesFAL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GSeriesFAL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GSeriesFAL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GSeriesFAL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GSeriesFAL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GSeriesFAL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GSeriesFAL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GSeriesFAL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GSeriesFAL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GSeriesFAL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GSeriesFAL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by milney18 View Post
    Hello, Im going to try for 7days to just drink shakes and have say one meal (chicken and veg) a day the shake will however have solid foods in it (blended) such as: veg, nuts, peanut butter, honey, vitamins, omega 3,6,9, banana, berries, egg whites, egg yolks, protein powder, yogurt, broccolli and oats. Im going to mix it up during the day and each shake will have between 500-750 Kcals my daily intake is 3500-3700 im doing this as im interested to see if or how it will affect my body fat. Do you guys (gals) think this would be ok to do seen as it has all the assentials in it? feedback would be great thanx! wish me luck ....
    So, it's the stuff you normally eat, but as a liquid?

Okay, why? 100 calories is 100 calories, even if it's pureed.

VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    cool story

Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    retarded

boultwood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boultwood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boultwood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boultwood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boultwood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    And you wanna loose fat on 3700 cals? liquid or not its not ganna matter.

Edit: And taste rough!

I snort protein powder Phayeser's Avatar
    Phayeser is on a distinguished road. (+10) Phayeser is on a distinguished road. (+10) Phayeser is on a distinguished road. (+10) Phayeser is on a distinguished road. (+10) Phayeser is on a distinguished road. (+10) Phayeser is on a distinguished road. (+10) Phayeser is on a distinguished road. (+10) Phayeser is on a distinguished road. (+10) Phayeser is on a distinguished road. (+10) Phayeser is on a distinguished road. (+10) Phayeser is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So.... Um.... Yeah.....
    Retarded is right.

Solids>liquids- always. It would keep you satiated longer as well to eat solids.

Originally Posted by Phayeser View Post
    So.... Um.... Yeah.....
    Retarded is right.

Solids>liquids- always. It would keep you satiated longer as well to eat solids.
    ok guys calm down! What i mean is if i cut say 500 Kcals from my needs with it being liquid would it be safe? im only asking for some help/advice no need to have a go!? see i never new that it would be fine to have it as liquid because ive not heard of it before. it would just be easier for me to do due to my busy life thats all. so basically i could safley have a liquid diet aslong as it has healthy ingredients right?

Originally Posted by SOJA View Post
    If it's 500 under your maintenance, yes, you'll lose weight. Why you want to consume your calories as liquid blows my mind away. All I can say after reading your ingredient list is excuse me while I go barf.
    hahaha it sounds bad i know but i will be making different ones, not all at once lol. and im just interested in trying th liquid as its quicker and easier im bored of food! and this way i think il enjoy food more when i do eat solids due to the fact ive been drinking it. so you reckon its worth ago then?

W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol calorie wise it won't make a difference, but I've watched a documentary where they served a regular meal with a cup of water to a group of people, and the same food blended with the water to another group(like a soup). They found that the group that had the soup took longer to feel hungry again

Idk how much of it can be trusted but their explanation was that the water was more easily absorbed by the meal+water group, making their stomachs feel empty earlier due to the diminished volume of food, whereas the second group had a full mass of food and water in their stomachs for the duration of their digestion, keeping the water volume for longer and feeling fuller for longer.
    Brazilian Crew |<o>|
    IIFYM Crew
    Username is an Acronym Crew

What's Important Now?