SimonSaucy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SimonSaucy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SimonSaucy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SimonSaucy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SimonSaucy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SimonSaucy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SimonSaucy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SimonSaucy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SimonSaucy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SimonSaucy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SimonSaucy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My transformation! 16 y.o

hello all.

Back in 2010 i realized i was wayyy over weight for my age and height. I worked out at home for a bit and dieted, then i joined the gym in march, life changing. let me know what you guys think!

2010:

210 pounds
    15 years old

http://tinypic.com/r/255tbis/7
    http://tinypic.com/r/35n993t/7
    http://tinypic.com/r/2iufjr/7

2011 :

165 pounds
    16 years old

http://tinypic.com/r/dvlspj/7
    http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x...494477_n-1.jpg
    http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x..._6920787_n.jpg
    http://tinypic.com/r/14c4fpx/7

aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceraps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Whoa!

jahofer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jahofer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jahofer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jahofer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jahofer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jahofer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jahofer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jahofer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jahofer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jahofer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jahofer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by SimonSaucy View Post
    hello all.

Back in 2010 i realized i was wayyy over weight for my age and height. I worked out at home for a bit and dieted, then i joined the gym in march, life changing. let me know what you guys think!

2010:

210 pounds
    15 years old

http://tinypic.com/r/255tbis/7
    http://tinypic.com/r/35n993t/7
    http://tinypic.com/r/2iufjr/7

2011 :

165 pounds
    16 years old

http://tinypic.com/r/dvlspj/7
    http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x...494477_n-1.jpg
    http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x..._6920787_n.jpg
    http://tinypic.com/r/14c4fpx/7

good work! but I couldn't really tell that you were overweight from the first pics.

GoHardLiftBig will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoHardLiftBig will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoHardLiftBig will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoHardLiftBig will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoHardLiftBig will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoHardLiftBig will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoHardLiftBig will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoHardLiftBig will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoHardLiftBig will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoHardLiftBig will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoHardLiftBig will become famous soon enough. (+50)

OP is now hitting that hahaha

anyways great job keep up the hard work

wh2o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wh2o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wh2o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wh2o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wh2o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wh2o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wh2o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wh2o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wh2o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wh2o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wh2o is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    really good!

Registered User skinnymuscleman's Avatar
    skinnymuscleman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nice work man! Now you need to bulk

ItzDynamik will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItzDynamik will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItzDynamik will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItzDynamik will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItzDynamik will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItzDynamik will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItzDynamik will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItzDynamik will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItzDynamik will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItzDynamik will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItzDynamik will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Damn, you look 10000x better. Great job.
    Starting weight on 03/02/13: 157lbs.

If you're depressed/unhappy/lost, this thread will transform you: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150696663&page=1

Brazilian Crew
    6'2 Master Race Crew
    Real Madrid Fan

SimonSaucy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SimonSaucy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SimonSaucy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SimonSaucy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SimonSaucy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SimonSaucy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SimonSaucy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SimonSaucy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SimonSaucy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SimonSaucy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SimonSaucy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jahofer View Post
    good work! but I couldn't really tell that you were overweight from the first pics.
    i can sum it up for you

big ol' titties
    50 year old beer gut
    and thunder thighs.

my face was pretty big :P

for the lulz

me now
    http://tinypic.com/r/wunq0m/7

im gunna try to bulk to around 185 and then cut... dont really know haha

parker171 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) parker171 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) parker171 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) parker171 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) parker171 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) parker171 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) parker171 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) parker171 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) parker171 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) parker171 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) parker171 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    good job brah

jahofer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jahofer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jahofer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jahofer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jahofer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jahofer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jahofer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jahofer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jahofer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jahofer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jahofer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i can sum it up for you

big ol' titties
    50 year old beer gut
    and thunder thighs.

my face was pretty big :P

for the lulz

me now
    http://tinypic.com/r/wunq0m/7

im gunna try to bulk to around 185 and then cut... dont really know haha
    haha can definitely tell with the side to side pic!
    clearly a lot of dedication! good luck with future goals man

Originally Posted by jahofer View Post
    haha can definitely tell with the side to side pic!
    clearly a lot of dedication! good luck with future goals man
    thank you!

side note i did this all natrually... im saying no whey or other supplements. i also didint even do one bit or cardio haha which i should of done.

imistw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imistw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imistw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imistw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imistw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imistw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imistw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imistw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imistw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imistw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imistw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thank you!

side note i did this all natrually... im saying no whey or other supplements. i also didint even do one bit or cardio haha which i should of done.
    Can't believe you did it without cardio.
    How was your diet like?

redrex94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redrex94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redrex94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redrex94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redrex94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redrex94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redrex94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redrex94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redrex94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redrex94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) redrex94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by imistw View Post
    How was your diet like?
    People normally over estimate how many calories cardio burns, there is no need to do cardio on a cut or bulk.

If you want to be able to eat more on your cut thats the only real reason you need cardio.

one convenient locations DiqueJ's Avatar
    DiqueJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DiqueJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DiqueJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DiqueJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DiqueJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DiqueJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DiqueJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DiqueJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DiqueJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DiqueJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DiqueJ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    what is this. you're 165 at 6'1 and look way more muscular than me > awesome job though. like really. ****ING awesome job

fitizen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitizen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitizen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitizen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitizen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitizen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitizen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitizen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitizen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitizen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitizen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lookin' awesome, man! Keep it up.
    Arms are solid.

sikkk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sikkk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sikkk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sikkk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sikkk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sikkk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sikkk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sikkk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sikkk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sikkk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sikkk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    mean biceps man! you bulking now?

Originally Posted by imistw View Post
    How was your diet like?
    hmm it wasnt that bad actually. i stocked up on chicken breast and broccoli. ate that and salad for a solid 2 months straight. well i lied i cheated on some days but 85 % of my diet consisted on chicken breast.

Originally Posted by DiqueJ View Post
    what is this. you're 165 at 6'1 and look way more muscular than me > awesome job though. like really. ****ING awesome job
    haha thanks alot!
    Originally Posted by fitizen View Post
    Lookin' awesome, man! Keep it up.
    Arms are solid.
    thank you!
    Originally Posted by sikkk View Post
    mean biceps man! you bulking now?
    well im debating. im scared of gaining weight. call me a bitch but i really dont want to risk looking like that again. i understand i can always cut again but that takes time.

M0Ex will become famous soon enough. (+50) M0Ex will become famous soon enough. (+50) M0Ex will become famous soon enough. (+50) M0Ex will become famous soon enough. (+50) M0Ex will become famous soon enough. (+50) M0Ex will become famous soon enough. (+50) M0Ex will become famous soon enough. (+50) M0Ex will become famous soon enough. (+50) M0Ex will become famous soon enough. (+50) M0Ex will become famous soon enough. (+50) M0Ex will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Looking good man, mad props. And you shouldn't worry about getting fat on your bulk, just make sure to keep it as CLEAN as possible. If fat gains are kept at the minimum you would look like an absolute beast in the 185-200lbs. range.

AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good job on losing that weight brah, looking a lot better. Time to bulk and get swole as phuck cuz!

Infinite23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Infinite23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Infinite23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Infinite23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Infinite23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Infinite23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Infinite23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Infinite23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Infinite23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Infinite23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Infinite23 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Looking great brah, keep doing what works for you.

Erod94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Erod94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Erod94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Erod94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Erod94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Erod94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Erod94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Erod94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Erod94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Erod94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Erod94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    good going bro..

you werent too overweight but you still did what others wouldnt do...

good job man

what are your max lifts?
    "Eat with your brain...train with your heart...and most importantly never forget your goals"

PSN Tag: Immortal956

*956 Crew

*New England Patriots*Dallas Mavericks Fan

Originally Posted by M0Ex View Post
    Looking good man, mad props. And you shouldn't worry about getting fat on your bulk, just make sure to keep it as CLEAN as possible. If fat gains are kept at the minimum you would look like an absolute beast in the 185-200lbs. range.
    thank you! ill seee. ive been trying to get my abs in for the summer and around august i was gunna bulk like a monster. but ill take this in to consideration cause i want to be decently big.
    Originally Posted by AlphaSaiyan View Post
    Good job on losing that weight brah, looking a lot better. Time to bulk and get swole as phuck cuz!
    word! thanks man
    Originally Posted by Infinite23 View Post
    Looking great brah, keep doing what works for you.
    thanks!
    Originally Posted by Erod94 View Post
    good going bro..

you werent too overweight but you still did what others wouldnt do...

good job man

what are your max lifts?
    haha i was very over weight. last year i was around 5 10 or so and i weighed 210 pounds... all fat. and you could telll. i wasnt one of those secret fatties haha.

bench 225
    dead 265
    squat 285 ( dont really squat or dead once in a while..:P )
    curl 80 bar 45 dumbbell

lpunderground has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    huge difference looking pretty ripped op!