Thread: Nutri1st Whey

Omsh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Nutri1st Whey

I was wondering if anyone has used this product and can comment whether or not it works? i currently use sci-mx whey.

Maelgwnllwyd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Omsh View Post
    I was wondering if anyone has used this product and can comment whether or not it works? i currently use sci-mx whey.
    As all the shops closed early today I found myself in Tesco's, looking for Way Protein.
    I had not heard of Nutri1st Whey before, But what the heck, I bought a 2kg tub "chocolate", I would have preferred strawberry, but Tesco's only stocked the strawberry in 1kg tubs ? Why ? not 2kg tubs of strawberry ? and buying two 1kg. tubs was not an option as that would have cost almost twice as much as buying one 2kg tub! Therefore, if I wanted to buy there and then it was "chocolate" or nothing.
    When I arrive home, I could not wait to have a glass. I had enjoyed a good session in my local swimming pool that afternoon. I checked the tub for mixing instructions,
    "Add 1 heaped scoop (35g) to 200ml of cool water and mix in a hand-held shaker or electric blender"
    Scoop, what scoop? no scoop in the tub! After working out how much powder 35g was I added it to 200ml of cool water, and used my electric blender.
    The result looked & tasted like dirty dish water! Ugh!!! £29.99 down the drain ?

I tried again later using 200ml of warm milk, and this time it was drinkable.

Does "Nutri1st Muscle Building Whey Protein" work? I have no idea? but I am sure that you will agree, that so far, its not been a good start, and first thing tomorrow, my tub goes back to Tesco's for a refund!!

AviiBabyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've bought 2kg strawberrys and cream, it takes a lot to shake it up to get rid of the lumps in my old shaker (I admit that I need to get a new one) I haven't seen any major improvements yet. It's only been a couple of weeks but I may try something different next month.

HorusLupercal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been using the diet one for 2weeks now and I aint changed my diet or training ragime and I've lost 6lb in 2weeks so far I'm really impressed but this is only for the diet one not tried just the protein one yet.

TheAlek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by HorusLupercal View Post
    I've been using the diet one for 2weeks now and I aint changed my diet or training ragime and I've lost 6lb in 2weeks so far I'm really impressed but this is only for the diet one not tried just the protein one yet.
    I just bought the 1kg tub of Strawberry. I wasn't sure about the idea of protein shakes, and I'm short of cash, so I bought this. It was 15 quid. I'm using it in conjunction with Sci-mx leanburn and p90x. I tried to make up a shake from the instructions, scoop of powder, 250mls water, and there are so many lumps it's pretty undrinkable. It tastes of weak milkshake. I'm gonna try making one tomorrow with boiling water and see if it makes a difference. I'll also get a proper shaker and see if it effects anything. It's fair to say I'm disappointed though. I'll try using it anyway and see what happens. I'll keep you posted if it's any use.

djford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Nutri 1st nutri lean extra

I've noticed you all putting 1 scoop in, I have been using nutri lean extra as I want to loose weight and get better definition and my job is very physical and as a result it's like attending a gym for 6 hours. However with nutri lean extra you put in 2 scoops and the chocolate flavour is my favourite although a little powdery is still very tasty. I have managed to lose in excess of a stone in weight in 4 weeks, so I will be sticking to it.

djford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Update on nutri 1st nutri-lean

Just thought I would update on how u have been getting on with nutri 1st nutri-lean extra protein shake.
    OK from the beginning, I started in January having 1 shake for breakfast and lunch and then having a normal dinner, if I was hungry which wasn't very often I would have either a weetabix breakfast biscuit pack or a nutrigrain breakfast biscuit pack. In the first 3 months I went from 19stone 7pounds to just under 16 stone and since then I haven't lost any more weight but my muscle definition has built up and its amazing how much better I feel and look, even my back has muscle definition, my wife is amazed and impressed by what I have achieved and as you can imagine my relationship has improved alongside my fitness, and that's just in 6 months, I will continue and recommend to anyone who has a little extra weight that they would rather lose and to build up muscle, this all from 2 days a week working physically with heavy timber panels 10 hours at a time.
    My best wishes to anyone who is planning or continuing a healthy lifestyle using this product.
    To end this product has been, and is a life changer all for the better, fantastic!