tallnstrong77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallnstrong77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallnstrong77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallnstrong77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallnstrong77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallnstrong77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallnstrong77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallnstrong77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallnstrong77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallnstrong77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallnstrong77 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Not losing inches, nor gaining any either?

I just did my measurements and I have not really changed since the last measurement I did. Could it be that I did it in the morning and not in the evening like the previous ones? I feel that my clothes are looser and I can definitely tell the muscle is there and there is less fat. I appreciate your assistance everyone!
    Happy lifting!
    Michele- The Amazon Princess

Stats-
    6'1
    181 lbs
    33 yo.

Journal- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131873333

Jeshi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jeshi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jeshi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jeshi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jeshi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jeshi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jeshi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jeshi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jeshi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jeshi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jeshi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by tallnstrong77 View Post
    I just did my measurements and I have not really changed since the last measurement I did. Could it be that I did it in the morning and not in the evening like the previous ones? I feel that my clothes are looser and I can definitely tell the muscle is there and there is less fat. I appreciate your assistance everyone!
    When was the last time you did your measurements?
    What is a day of your nutrition like?
    What is your height, weight and age? Edit; this is under your avatar thing. nvm
    What sort of workout plan do you follow?
    How long before measuring did you eat?

People might be able to help better with some of that information.

And to take a shot at your question. I assume your body is effected by water weight. I am not 100% sure, but I assume water weight / eating makes you appear bigger. It would be better to do measurements in the morning before you eat and all that stuff. There have been threads about guys who have slight six packs in the morning, then at the end of the day they have small pouches.
    Back in the saddle again...YEEHAW

karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sometimes when I'm losing fat it will seem come off "strange" places I have not measured...for example...I am currently cutting after bulking all winter and the first time I noticed I was getting smaller was the saddle bags on my thigh/hip areas were gone,which I had not measured before beginning my cut but just seemed to disappear.. weird I know, but they were the first to go. This has been an ongoing trend, losing fat in places I had not thought to measure (like off my ribs but not my waist..lol) until recently. It's been weeks, and several pounds and I am just starting to see the spots I measured (like my thighs) get smaller....
    ...karoline...

bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by karoline8 View Post
    Sometimes when I'm losing fat it will seem come off "strange" places I have not measured...for example...I am currently cutting after bulking all winter and the first time I noticed I was getting smaller was the saddle bags on my thigh/hip areas were gone,which I had not measured before beginning my cut but just seemed to disappear.. weird I know, but they were the first to go. This has been an ongoing trend, losing fat in places I had not thought to measure (like off my ribs but not my waist..lol) until recently. It's been weeks, and several pounds and I am just starting to see the spots I measured (like my thighs) get smaller....
    This. I started taking more measurements for this same reason. Two places on my thigh, 3 around my waist, etc. Noticed earlier and more subltle changes this way.

tallnstrong77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallnstrong77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallnstrong77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallnstrong77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallnstrong77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallnstrong77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallnstrong77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallnstrong77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallnstrong77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallnstrong77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallnstrong77 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thank you all! I definitely notice the muscle. I will remeasure and this time measure in more than one place. It makes sense.
    Happy lifting!
    Michele- The Amazon Princess

Stats-
    6'1
    181 lbs
    33 yo.

Journal- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131873333

Jeshi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jeshi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jeshi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jeshi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jeshi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jeshi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jeshi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jeshi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jeshi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jeshi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jeshi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by karoline8 View Post
    That makes sense, I never thought about that before lol.
    Back in the saddle again...YEEHAW