Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

275 on incline and 400 on calf raise. WTF??

not worthy bro, those are sick #'s!!
    ~Team Dymatize~
    *PERFECTING ATHLETIC NUTRITION*

bodybuilding.com/store/dym/dym.htm -- instagram.com/dymatize -- facebook.com/dymatize -- twitter.com/dymatize

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the
    official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Looking damn good in here brother. Keep pushing hard.
    Journal: Feeding The Beast Within
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127433393

bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Impressive!
    CONTROLLED LABS - Winning the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: Laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

drebux will become famous soon enough. (+50) drebux will become famous soon enough. (+50) drebux will become famous soon enough. (+50) drebux will become famous soon enough. (+50) drebux will become famous soon enough. (+50) drebux will become famous soon enough. (+50) drebux will become famous soon enough. (+50) drebux will become famous soon enough. (+50) drebux will become famous soon enough. (+50) drebux will become famous soon enough. (+50) drebux will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TheMatzah View Post
    275 on incline and 400 on calf raise. WTF??
    not worthy bro, those are sick #'s!!
    Most I've inclined was 335 a few months back, 275 felt good for 4, probly could have gotten 6. The 400 on the calf raise isn't that impressive, I need it to go up to like at least 500 for heavy sets at 8 reps oh well, that's what the 800 lb leg press calf raises are for Thanks for the compliments though man, I appreciate it.

Originally Posted by smoothballer View Post
    Looking damn good in here brother. Keep pushing hard.
    Ain't nothin to it but to do it. Yeah buddy!

Originally Posted by bull.dogz View Post
    Impressive!
    Thanks!
    ------------------
    Tuesday April 12, 2011
    Back/Abs/Cardio

Back
    Lat Pulldowns: Super Wide Grip 205x4x8 (Last set drop set into 175x10, 135x15) Underhand Narrow Grip: 205x10, Overhand Narrow Grip 205x10
    High Pulley Cable Rows: 205x3x10, 165x2x15
    Machine Rows: 250x2x10 (Overhand Grip), 250x2x10 (Supinated Grip), 250x1x10 (Underhand Grip)
    Superset following two exercises
    Rope Lat Pulls: 150x3x15
    Standing One Arm DB Rows: 100x3x15 (DB's only go up to 100 at this other gym How the hell am I supposed to get beastly with that? Generally go 150-175lbs on these
    Rack Deads: 345x3x12 (Started the deads about 1 foot off the ground)

Abs
    Hanging Leg Raises: 3x10
    Weighted Rope Crunches: 150x4x15
    Knee Raises on Dip Bar: 4x15

Cardio
    30 minutes playing basketball. First time in like 7 years I've played ball and actually jumped haha. Rude awakening. However, I'm only 3 inches away from the rim at 200 lbs, mind you with no food in my system, after a workout and with heavy sweats on too. So I still have a 32" vertical in that situation. Used to be 42" in high school, but I was 70 lbs lighter. Thank god for heavy squats!

Supps
    Pre - 2 scoops C4
    Intra - 1 scoop PsyKO
    Post - 5 grams Creatine Mono

Notes - Had fun with my workout. Going to start doing basketball in the a.m. for my cardio and then do about a 30 minute stretch session. PsyKO gave me energy to get through it all today when I had no food in my system for about 13 hours, except for a 30 gram protein shake. Everything still going strong. Hitting delts tomorrow.
    --My Training Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=699457271

TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

train insane

Yea what was I thinking? 400 lbs on calf raise is sheeot, ur slacking! yah right..

Here ya go for your next session, gonna start calling you Branch Jr.
    ~Team Dymatize~

bodybuilding.com/store/dym/dym.htm -- instagram.com/dymatize -- facebook.com/dymatize -- twitter.com/dymatize

official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

drebux will become famous soon enough. (+50) drebux will become famous soon enough. (+50) drebux will become famous soon enough. (+50) drebux will become famous soon enough. (+50) drebux will become famous soon enough. (+50) drebux will become famous soon enough. (+50) drebux will become famous soon enough. (+50) drebux will become famous soon enough. (+50) drebux will become famous soon enough. (+50) drebux will become famous soon enough. (+50) drebux will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Here ya go for your next session, gonna start calling you Branch Jr.
    After today's session, I'll let you call me that. Knocked out some reps at 465lbs for squats, went parallel on those, no need to go ATG when I still have some injuries healing up.

I'll update yesterday's delt/trap routine as well as today's leg workout when I get some time. I just had a family member pass away yesterday afternoon, so I'm dealing with that and lots of work for the next few days. I appreciate you guys understanding.
    --My Training Log

Originally Posted by drebux View Post
    After today's session, I'll let you call me that. Knocked out some reps at 465lbs for squats, went parallel on those, no need to go ATG when I still have some injuries healing up.

I'll update yesterday's delt/trap routine as well as today's leg workout when I get some time. I just had a family member pass away yesterday afternoon, so I'm dealing with that and lots of work for the next few days. I appreciate you guys understanding.
    Damn brother Branch Jr., I'm sorry about your loss. Be strong bro, seems like that's the only way you can be. Take your time.
    ~Team Dymatize~

I'll be good man, thanks for the kind words. Tomorrow night there is a service, and then the burial is on Saturday. It's actually good she is no longer with us. Her husband died years ago and she was diagnosed with bone cancer last year and has been in a really bad/painful state the past few months. She was a tough lady.
    -----------------------
    April 14, 2011 Thursday
    Legs

Barbell Lunges: 135x3x8
    Squats: 135x10, 185x8, 225x8, 275x6, 315x6, 365x4 (All weights before this are ATG, un-wrapped, everything past this was parallel, knees wrapped) 405x6, 435x5, 465x4
    Circuit, three stages, no rest for next 3 exercises
    Front Squats: 225x3x10 (After last set of these I did regular squats at this weight for 10 more reps)
    Leg Press: 700x3x10
    Hammer Strength Leg Extensions: 3x10
    Superset following two exercises, no rest
    Leg Curls: 4x10
    Walking Lunges: 4x10

Supps
    Pre - 2 scoops C4
    Intra - 1 scoop PsyKO
    Post - 1/4 scoop PsyKO, 5 grams Creatine Mono

Notes - Had a good amount of energy today. Went in today to do some stuff different than normal. Wanted to try to kill myself in the squat rack, luckily I came out alive. PsyKO still working great on all levels. Still have the energy, muscles still feel full, even though I'm down to 198 lbs now Still retaining my muscle mass, just getting rid of some of the flub. I'm not going to post my delt workout, let's just say I did way too much. Went to the gym about 30 minutes after finding out about the death in my family, and hit delts for about 2 hrs. straight, no rest. So yes, I'm sore as hell today. Too many sets/weights/reps to remember.
    --My Training Log

5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Impressive as always. Damn

Originally Posted by 5Six View Post
    Impressive as always. Damn
    Thanks brother. Forgot to mention, I'll be hitting arms on Saturday night after the funeral and after I go into work for about 7 hrs. I'll probably go low weight/high volume since I won't have much energy to toss the weight around.
    --My Training Log

Monday April 18, 2011
    Chest/Calves

Chest
    Incline Bench: 205x3x12, Last set went into a drop set of 185x10, 135x20
    Flat Bench: 250X3x8, Last set went into a drop set of 205x12, 185x15, 135x20
    Incline DB Press: 80x3x10 (Last set into a drop set of 70x8, 60x8)
    Cable Flyes: 140x3x10
    Flat DB Press: 100x3x10
    Cable Flyes: 3x10
    Pec Deck: 140x3x15

Calves:
    Standing Calf Raises: 400x2x10, 300x10, 200x4x20

Supps:
    Pre = 2 scoops C4
    Intra - 1 scoop PsyKO
    Post - 5 grams Creatine Mono

Notes - Back at it after a sh!tty weekend. Worked out at like 8pm tonight, after 9 hrs of work with no breaks/food. Managed to knock out like 3 oz. of turkey and 4 or 5 oz. of chicken before hitting the gym, still really low on carbs today. Had a great pump, not much energy or will to lift heavy obviously. I think I'll still get sore, I held a lot of my reps to stretch out the muscles on every rep, still the potential to not get sore since I didn't move massive amounts of weight. Will be doing back and abs in the a.m. before going to work for the rest of the day.

As far as PsyKO goes, I'll be upset when the log is over Really love the taste and how it makes me feel while training. Taste is something I look forward to with this product. At first I thought it was a little weird, but after a few times I was hooked on it. Will update tomorrow, hope everyone is having a good week so far.
    --My Training Log

Thumbs up

As far as PsyKO goes, I'll be upset when the log is over Really love the taste and how it makes me feel while training. Taste is something I look forward to with this product. At first I thought it was a little weird, but after a few times I was hooked on it. Will update tomorrow, hope everyone is having a good week so far.
    ditto, it tastes great.
    ~Team Dymatize~

Tuesday April 19, 2011
    Arms

Triceps
    Close Grip Bench: 225x4x8, 185x2x20
    Supersetted with...
    V-Bar Pressdowns: 180 (Full Stack)x5x10
    One Arm Overhead DB Extensions: 50x4x10
    Supersetted with...
    Rope Pressdowns: 120x4x12
    Dips: 3x10
    Supersetted with...
    Reverse Grip EZ Bar Pressdowns: 120x3x10

Biceps
    DB Curls: 50x4x8
    Supersetted with...
    DB Preacher Curls: 35x4x10
    EZ-Bar Cable Curls: 150x4x12
    Supersetted with...
    DB Hammer Curls: 75x3x10
    Reverse Grip EZ-Bar Curls: 130x3x12
    Supersetted with...
    Rope Hammer Curls: 1003x10 (Hold peak contraction)
    DB Concentration Curls: 45x2x10

Supps
    Pre - 2 scoops C4
    Intra - 1/2 scoop PsyKO
    Post - 1/2 scoop PsyKO, 5 grams Creatine Mono

Notes
    Went into the gym at 10 am, I'm not a morning person. I had two scoops of Myofusion in some water before I went in, so obviously didn't have any carbs or calories to run on. Still got a decent pump and put up halfway respectable numbers. Been doing a lot more hammer movements in my bi routine since I was neglecting them for so long. May need to back off on them now a bit, my forearms are starting to look like they are broke where the brachioradialis pops up so high now.

PsyKO gave me enough energy to complete the session. For some reason today I was itching like crazy towards the end of my workout, don't know why. This happened a couple times when I first started taking PsyKO but hasn't done it since. However, today it happened again. Not too bothersome, went away after like 20 minutes. Will be hitting back and/or delts tomorrow.
    --My Training Log

Branch Jr....when I grow up I'd like to throw heavy weight around like you do.

just playin' great #'s...I've never had the itch thing, it's been all OTAY with the PsyKO

How many days do you think you have left? I've got 1 or 2
    ~Team Dymatize~

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Noooooo
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Branch Jr....when I grow up I'd like to throw heavy weight around like you do.

just playin' great #'s...I've never had the itch thing, it's been all OTAY with the PsyKO

Those numbers were girly weights, today I may toss some plates around though, it's go time. Even though I'm sore as sh!t haha. Woke up this morning at 199.6 lbs, I'm super tiny now.

As far as PsyKO, not quite sure how many servings I have left since I took a few days off here and there for personal reasons/didn't have a gym to go to at times until I signed up at this new place. May have around a week or so I would assume.
    --My Training Log

Wednesday April 20, 2011
    Legs

Squats: 225x3x8, Last set drop set into 135x15
    Front Squats: 135x4x10
    Double Box Step Ups w/ Olympic Bar: 3x10
    Walking Lunges: 3x10
    Straight Legged Deads: 115x4x12
    Seated Leg Extensions: 255x3x10 (Last set into a drop set of 205x10, 175x10, 135x10, 95x10, 60x15) The burn was almost unbearable haha
    Seated Leg Curls: 225x3x10 (Last set into a drop set of 205x8, 175x8, 135x8, 95x12, 60x20)
    Seated Abductor Machine: 135x4x10 (Last set into drop set of 95x10, 75x10, 45x15)
    Glute/Ham Raise Machine: 70x3x12
    Plyometrics (About 15 minutes worth) Not going into detail on these

Post-workout (before plyos) calf pic, so this little guy isn't pumped up, don't knock it too much haha. Been working hard on bringing them up.

Supps
    Pre - 2 scoops C4
    Intra - 1 scoop PsyKO

Notes - Read it chiefs, may help someone
    Fully expected to go into the gym today to do delts, however once I got there I decided I needed to give my upper body a rest. Unfortunately I didn't have my belt with me because it is at the other gym I go to. So that's the reason for not going heavy on the squat movements, my lower back is still iffy with any weight, so I played it safe. I'm going to start doing legs at this new gym at least twice a month because I'm already sore tonight from this workout. The leg ext/and leg curl machines here work completely different areas of my quads (inner sweep), and hams (more of the outer region gets hit which will help my ham drop). It's amazing how a few different machines, how their cabling system is, and seated arrangements differ in the muscles worked. Definitely a fan of the seated leg ext machine versus the plate loaded Hammer Strength at my other gym, and the seated leg curls versus the standing. The standing hits more of the inner part of your hams. They all have their place though

PsyKO worked great today. Like using the 1.5 scoops, and I didn't itch today. So I have no clue what happened yesterday haha. Bunch of dudes were asking me what I was sippin on, so I let them know the good word . Tomorrow I'm going in to either hit delts or back, hopefully back. Stay tuned folks.
    Last edited by drebux; 04-20-2011 at 07:03 PM.
    --My Training Log

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Got some nice definition goin on in your calf man
    Controlled Labs Warder

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Originally Posted by powercage View Post
    Got some nice definition goin on in your calf man
    thanks, i'm at like 17% bodyfat too haha, or so says a three point caliper test
    --My Training Log

Thursday April 21, 2011
    Delts/Traps

Seated DB Press: 80x4x8 (Last set into a drop set of 65x8, 50x8)
    Hammer DB Front Raises: 50x4x12
    DB Side Laterals: 35x4x10
    Cable Side Laterals: 40x3x10
    Rear Delt Cable Pulls: 180x3x12
    Supersetted with...
    Seated Bent Over Rear Delt Raises: 35x3x10
    Free Motion Smith Presses: 165x3x10 (Last set into a drop set of 135x12, 115x20)
    Reverse Pec Deck: (Ladder Down - 2 Sets of the following) 140x12, 110x12, 80x10, 60x10, 40x15
    Barbell Shrugs: 325x4x15 (Last set into a drop set of 275x15, 225x15, 185x20, 135x20)
    DB Shrugs: 100x4x15

Delts were fried after this session.
    ----------------------

Friday April 22, 2011
    Back

Lat Pulldowns: 205x4x10 (Last set into a drop set of 175x10, 135x10)
    High Pulley Cable Rows: 205x3x12 (Last set into a drop set like above but with a few more reps)
    Machine Rows: 250x3x12
    Standing Bent Over DB Rows: 100x5x10
    Wide Grip Chins: 2x10
    Rope Lat Pulls/EZ Bar Lat Pulls/V-Bar Lat Pulls: 6 total sets at 12 reps each
    Barbell Rows (Overhand Grip): 275x3x12 (Underhand Grip) 275x2x12
    ------------------------

Supps Each Day
    Pre - 2 scoops C4
    Intra - 1 scoop PsyKO
    ----------------------------

Notes
    Delt session was good, really liking me newer rotation on things and doing the DB's instead of a barbell for my presses to start things off. I use the Smith in order to put a final pump in. Today's back session sucked, at least I thought it did. Since it was Good Friday there were like 9 million people in the gym that are never there because they had some weird event going on. Lots of dudes my age sitting in the weight room just talking and taking up space, couldn't get to anything I needed in a timely manner. Some a$$holes were doing pullups INSIDE of the squat rack hanging from the bar on the racks with their feet on a bosu ball to "really kill their core!" Holy sh!t. Good thing I'm not strictly dieting or I might have kicked someones ass today, actually I still almost did. I don't really care if people don't lift as much, or do as much volume as me, everyone has their own thing they are going for, but pure stupidity is a sure fire way to get me to pissy town. Oh well, I'll hit it harder on Wednesday next week.

PsyKO is awesome still. Haven't had the itching effect again yet, I think it is a combo with some of the thermos I was taking and then the C4 + the PsyKO combo. So I don't really recommend that to anyone. Anyways, taking a few days off from the gym, back at it hard on Monday like always. Have a good weekend everyone.
    --My Training Log

5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Strong numbers on back day man. Great job dude

Enjoy the few days off, bud. It's well deserved

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Solid ! In for more pics etc...

Nice work bro, keep it up! PsyKO should be in the BB.com store by May 1st, I'm out now but not for long

My log is done, review is up!

Purple PsyKO Log
    Purple PsyKO Review

I plan to stick around and watch you kill it some mo'

~Team Dymatize~

Originally Posted by 5Six View Post
    Strong numbers on back day man. Great job dude

Enjoy the few days off, bud. It's well deserved
    Thanks man. I guess the numbers weren't too bad, I just generally go heavy on DB Rows at my other gym (around 125-170lbs for working sets depending on rep range) and this gym only has 100's. But they have heavier lat pulldown/cable row machine, go figure. Wish I could combine the two places and it'd be heaven. This is what I have to deal with living in a small town though haha

Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post
    Solid ! In for more pics etc...
    Thanks brother. I may upload a few more pics, I'll definitely have a final review video though.

Nice work bro, keep it up! PsyKO should be in the BB.com store by May 1st, I'm out now but not for long

My log is done, review is up!

I plan to stick around and watch you kill it some mo'

Already read your final review/thoughts man, good work. I appreciate you sticking around in my thread for another week or so. I don't appreciate the super awesome NBC image though haha. Now I'll have that damn jingle in my head all day at work.
    --My Training Log

Just updating to let you all know I'm chowing down on some ostrich right now for the first time ever. I will definitely be getting a ton more of this, sooooo good. Feel sorry for the ugly ass birds, but they taste amazing.
    --My Training Log

Just updating to let you all know I'm chowing down on some ostrich right now for the first time ever. I will definitely be getting a ton more of this, sooooo good. Feel sorry for the ugly ass birds, but they taste amazing.

If they didnt want to be eaten they wouldnt have devolved the ability of flight
    Controlled Labs Warder

Originally Posted by powercage View Post
    If they didnt want to be eaten they wouldnt have devolved the ability of flight
    lmao. they can tear your ass up with their mammoth sized talons though.
    --My Training Log

WTF?

You're eating this...

Just fackin' wit ya, I've had Ostrich jerky, shiaat isn't that bad..but the thought is
    Last edited by TheMatzah; 04-23-2011 at 07:26 PM.
    ~Team Dymatize~

Monday April 25, 2011
    Chest/Tris

Chest
    Incline Bench Press: 185x4x10 (Last set into a drop set of 135x20, 105x20), Rested 30 seconds and then did 145x15 and then drop set into 105x20, 95x20 (Slow negatives)
    Incline DB Press: 95x3x8 (Did these as rest pause, 8 reps, rest 10 seconds, then another 8, etc.), then into a drop set of 85x10, 75x8, 60x10, 45x10
    Cable Flyes: 4x12
    Flat DB Press: 100x3x10 (Into a drop set of 80x12, 60x20)
    Flat Bench Press: 225x2x8, 205x2x10, Into a drop set of 185x8, 135x25

Tris
    Not going into depth here. Lets just say I did V-Bar Pressdowns, EZ Bar Pressdowns, D-handle kickbacks, dips, dip machine, and db one arm extensions. Kept reps at 10 or above per set, probably knocked out 250 reps within 10 minutes, just volume here, not much weight (still did full 180lb stack for pressdowns and full stack of 250 lbs on dip machine). Will hit arms only on Friday.

Supps
    Pre - 2 scoops C4, 1 cap Cocoa Energy Restore
    Intra - 1 scoop PsyKO

Notes
    Only had two meals in me today plus worked 8 straight hours before hitting the gym, still felt pretty good. Worked out at my newer gym, which is why my barbell press weights are down, no spotter and I'm not risking an injury. My chest workout took about 35 minutes, I hauled ass. Massive pump in my chest, and my tris exploded in size today. Looked like I had a damn midget hanging off my arm. Hit a front double bi in the mirror and someone walked by and gave a "holy sh!t" look and then asked me what I did for them, so that felt good.

PsyKO is still doing what it is supposed to do, I think I'm getting down to the nitty gritty end of it though. I think I'll make it through the rest of the week with it though. I'll be putting up a final review video once I start scraping the bottom of the container. I'll be missing not working out without it for sure.
    --My Training Log

bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hahaha...midget...hahahaha!
    CONTROLLED LABS - Winning the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: Laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.