Jerch5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jerch5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jerch5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jerch5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jerch5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jerch5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jerch5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jerch5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jerch5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jerch5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jerch5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help me with my meal plan

Hello.

I had been working out for 4-5 months now and result are quite impressive so I got motivation to create a strict meal plan. My progres in first months is in this thread: https//forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174197271 (add : after https because I can't posl links yet.

My body characteristics:
    -height: 188 cm (6,15 ft)
    -weight: 86,5 kg (190 lbs)
    -bodyfat%: around 15

Goal is around 90-93 kg (198-205 lbs) with bodyfat% under 10%. Timeframe to reach my goal is realistically around 2 years but of course if I get there sooner I won't complain.

Calculators tell me I need around 3000-3500 calories per day to maintain my weight. I train 6 times a week (push-pull-legs-push-pull-legs-of day - repeat) and one a week i play football (soccer for you Americans).

I never counted calories but I think this is the only way to get to my goal as fast as possible.

My meal plan until now was a mess. I ate 5-6 times per day, but never knew what my next meal will be and didn't counted calories. For example:
    -protein shake with maltodex (30g proteins and 40g of malto) early in the morning before hiitting the gym
    -same shake with malto after training (but only 30g of maltodex)
    -2 chicken stakes with rice and vegetable around lunch time

After lunch time I usually had 3 more meals which were mostly protein shake from the store, nuddles with tuna nad chesse sauce, 3 eggs with 1 tuna, toast with chicken and chesse or another protein shake with malto.

Mostly I tried to eat enough with enough proteins.

What I need from you to help me is:
    -did the calculator got it right how much calories do I need
    -suggestions for meals I can prepare in advance and heat it up in microvawe (links, receipts etc.) with estimation how much calories do this meals have
    -whole meal plan if someone has time and he is nice enough

Thanks in advance for any suggestions and any help.

dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Calculators are just estimates. Pick a calorie target based on your goals(assume weight loss), stick to it for 3 weeks at least, monitor your weight, and then make adjustments as necessary.

You don't need a set meal plan to lose weight, you need a consistent calorie deficit.

Pick your calorie target and then your minimum macros to hit (.8g/lb protein and .4g/lb fat). Prioritize whole, minimally processed foods and fit in more processed foods in moderation. Don't neglect fruits and veggies for micronutrients and fiber. Change up your meals and include variety in your diet.

You can ditch the dextrose from your shakes. You might not need any supplements if you can get enough protein through real foods in your diet.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jerch5 View Post
    My body characteristics:
    -height: 188 cm (6,15 ft)
    -weight: 86,5 kg (190 lbs)
    -bodyfat%: around 15

Goal is around 90-93 kg (198-205 lbs) with bodyfat% under 10%. Timeframe to reach my goal is realistically around 2 years but of course if I get there sooner I won't complain.
    If what you're suggesting is a 2-year bulk with no periods of 'trimming', this isn't going to happen if you're natural.

Right now you have about 161lb of lean weight and 28lb of non-lean weight.

Your goal would put you at around 182lb of lean weight and about 21lb of non-lean weight.

You're talking about dropping 5% bodyfat while gaining 20lb+ of lean weight (non-fat weight), and LOSING 8lb of fat in the process.... sounds like a dream.

Pick a goal and stick to it... either focus on gaining lean mass while staying at a bodyfat level you're happy with, or reduce calories and/or increase calorie burn to lose bodyfat.

Otherwise you'll end up making zero progress.
    Last edited by AdamWW; 07-01-2017 at 05:33 PM.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"