Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by strider1 View Post
    i think he is on something
    why dont you give him a blood test....

wonder WHY he has lost the muscle mass and why he isnt as lean....
    i dont know the whole story with him but its to my understanding he just got back into working out

strider1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) strider1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) strider1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) strider1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) strider1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) strider1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) strider1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) strider1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) strider1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) strider1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Laduem88 View Post
    why dont you give him a blood test....

i dont know the whole story with him but its to my understanding he just got back into working out
    haha come on man, why so naive?
    for the record i have nothing against roids at all, i just dont like people who use and say they dont, i know plenty of guys like that, if i start using it i will admit it right away.

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Noone can give you a time frame for how long it takes to build x amount of muscle. You also will never look like that guy roids or not because you will never look like someone else your proportions and muscle shape will be completely different. You will never look in the mirror and see that guys body with your head.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

strider1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) strider1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) strider1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) strider1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) strider1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) strider1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) strider1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) strider1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) strider1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) strider1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Big Slim DaDDy View Post
    Noone can give you a time frame for how long it takes to build x amount of muscle. You also will never look like that guy roids or not because you will never look like someone else your proportions and muscle shape will be completely different. You will never look in the mirror and see that guys body with your head.
    true but what i meant was you can never be in as good shape as someone on roids no matter how long you train, look for my earlier posts for obvious examples of guys on and off roids.

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    true but what i meant was you can never be in as good shape as someone on roids no matter how long you train, look for my earlier posts for obvious examples of guys on and off roids.
    I haven't read whole thread I wasn't responding to anything you said just OP in general. I don't think people should strive to emulate someone elses accomplishments or physique but rather focus on taking themselves to the highest limit they are willing to put in the hard work and sacrifice for steroids or not.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

nikolaskusha is on a distinguished road. (+10) nikolaskusha is on a distinguished road. (+10) nikolaskusha is on a distinguished road. (+10) nikolaskusha is on a distinguished road. (+10) nikolaskusha is on a distinguished road. (+10) nikolaskusha is on a distinguished road. (+10) nikolaskusha is on a distinguished road. (+10) nikolaskusha is on a distinguished road. (+10) nikolaskusha is on a distinguished road. (+10) nikolaskusha is on a distinguished road. (+10) nikolaskusha is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking

[QUOTE=Big Slim DaDDy;644102413]

Your sig rocks bro. reps!!
    No Pain - No Gain

Wanted Physique: Rob Riches - keep working hard till you reach your goals

pokaplaya22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokaplaya22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokaplaya22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokaplaya22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokaplaya22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokaplaya22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokaplaya22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokaplaya22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokaplaya22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokaplaya22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokaplaya22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dude, that theory you got there is way false. Any fool can be on gear, but if his diet/training isnt in check, it could be a complete waste of time, and won't have good gains. Plus everybodys body reacts different to different substances. otherwise, I agree with your other posts

.LME has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .LME has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .LME has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .LME has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .LME has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .LME has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .LME has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .LME has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .LME has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .LME has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .LME has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Just get on gear and stop being such a pussy

NJleanmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NJleanmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NJleanmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NJleanmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NJleanmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NJleanmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NJleanmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NJleanmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NJleanmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NJleanmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NJleanmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I'm done with this thread. Too many novices spreading misinformation about anyone with a physique that doesn't resemble a marathon runner's. OP, your new goal should be to attain a physique similar to Strider1.
    Last edited by NJleanmachine; 03-12-2011 at 01:45 PM.

Originally Posted by NJleanmachine View Post
    I'm done with this thread. Too many novices spreading misinformation about anyone with a physique that doesn't resemble a marathon runner's. OP, your new goal should be to attain a physique similar to Strider1.
    dude.. you are in great shape and i can see that you are natural but you wont ever look like guys on roids cause its impossible.

Mastodonic is a name known to all. (+5000) Mastodonic is a name known to all. (+5000) Mastodonic is a name known to all. (+5000) Mastodonic is a name known to all. (+5000) Mastodonic is a name known to all. (+5000) Mastodonic is a name known to all. (+5000) Mastodonic is a name known to all. (+5000) Mastodonic is a name known to all. (+5000) Mastodonic is a name known to all. (+5000) Mastodonic is a name known to all. (+5000) Mastodonic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by hellrelived View Post
    that guy is 100% on roids
    He's a poster on these forums and I think he's only done a prohormone cycle, supposedly. Anyway, he's also 42 and has been lifting a loooong time.
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/timberwolf/
    Last edited by Mastodonic; 03-12-2011 at 02:45 PM.
    haxball champion
    chrstna is actually my uncle

Originally Posted by Mastodonic View Post
    He's a poster on these forums and I think he's only done to a prohormone cycle, supposedly. Anyway, he's also 42 and has been lifting a loooong time.
    yup, he is 100% on roids, nothing wrong with that though.

hellrelived is on a distinguished road. (+10) hellrelived is on a distinguished road. (+10) hellrelived is on a distinguished road. (+10) hellrelived is on a distinguished road. (+10) hellrelived is on a distinguished road. (+10) hellrelived is on a distinguished road. (+10) hellrelived is on a distinguished road. (+10) hellrelived is on a distinguished road. (+10) hellrelived is on a distinguished road. (+10) hellrelived is on a distinguished road. (+10) hellrelived is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by NJleanmachine View Post
    dude.. you are in great shape and i can see that you are natural but you wont ever look like guys on roids cause its impossible.
    @ strider1 .
    ok..quit the orginal guy ..coz hes on ROIDS . LOL
    take NJleanmachine .. how many years if one wana look like him .?
    ♫ If you have a 10-horsepower motor and you subject it to a 12-horsepower load, it will burn out. But when you have a human body that is equivalent of a 10-horsepower motor and you subject it to a 12-horsepower load, it eventually becomes a 12-horsepower motor (Schwarzenegger, Encyclopedia 48).

hellrelived is on a distinguished road. (+10) hellrelived is on a distinguished road. (+10) hellrelived is on a distinguished road. (+10) hellrelived is on a distinguished road. (+10) hellrelived is on a distinguished road. (+10) hellrelived is on a distinguished road. (+10) hellrelived is on a distinguished road. (+10) hellrelived is on a distinguished road. (+10) hellrelived is on a distinguished road. (+10) hellrelived is on a distinguished road. (+10) hellrelived is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Mastodonic View Post
    He's a poster on these forums and I think he's only done a prohormone cycle, supposedly. Anyway, he's also 42 and has been lifting a loooong time.
    ya ..and hes been lifting like for 15 yrs or so .. is if m not wrong ..
    ♫ If you have a 10-horsepower motor and you subject it to a 12-horsepower load, it will burn out. But when you have a human body that is equivalent of a 10-horsepower motor and you subject it to a 12-horsepower load, it eventually becomes a 12-horsepower motor (Schwarzenegger, Encyclopedia 48).

Originally Posted by Big Slim DaDDy View Post
    I haven't read whole thread I wasn't responding to anything you said just OP in general. I don't think people should strive to emulate someone elses accomplishments or physique but rather focus on taking themselves to the highest limit they are willing to put in the hard work and sacrifice for steroids or not.
    I think ur WRONG .!! ..
    Its jst taking MOTIVATION ..
    and of course hard wrok has to b thr

I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000)
    yup, he is 100% on roids, nothing wrong with that though.
    Since your so good at telling who is on steroids I want your opinion on him

Udeemax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Udeemax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Udeemax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Udeemax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Udeemax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Udeemax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Udeemax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Udeemax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Udeemax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Udeemax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Udeemax is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Exclamation This thread...

Contains a lot of naive responses from lots of inexperienced people.

It's good to be motivated and aim high but we shouldn't fool ourselves because delusional mindset can lead to some huge mental distress and lousy decisions when you FAIL.

You should always give your 100% but the only comparison you should make is WITH YOUR OWN FORMER SELF.

As long as you're natty and want to remain that way.

Of course if you want to achieve that physique at any cost there are "ways" to do do that.
    It's where YOU draw the line.
    Last edited by Udeemax; 03-12-2011 at 08:28 PM.

BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHall1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Strider seems to think everyone is on roids.

While muscle mass is usually a good indicator on this site.. not so much.

There are two foolproof ways to tell though-
    1. Pull down their pants.
    2. Look at the size of their skull. If its bloated and overgrown they are on the juice.

NJleanmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NJleanmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NJleanmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NJleanmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NJleanmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NJleanmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NJleanmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NJleanmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NJleanmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NJleanmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NJleanmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    @ strider1 .
    OP, I do not have the best genetics, I am well aware of that. What I do have, is the dedication and the will power to bust my ass day in and day out, regardless of what limits some people say I have. I have been seriously training/dieting for over 10 years. If I were you, I would not worry about what others look like, or the accomplishments they may have achieved. You should strive to be the best YOU can be!!! You will only know what that is after a few years of consistent training paired with correct dieting.

Registered User casticonstantinescu's Avatar
    casticonstantinescu is on a distinguished road. (+10) casticonstantinescu is on a distinguished road. (+10) casticonstantinescu is on a distinguished road. (+10) casticonstantinescu is on a distinguished road. (+10) casticonstantinescu is on a distinguished road. (+10) casticonstantinescu is on a distinguished road. (+10) casticonstantinescu is on a distinguished road. (+10) casticonstantinescu is on a distinguished road. (+10) casticonstantinescu is on a distinguished road. (+10) casticonstantinescu is on a distinguished road. (+10) casticonstantinescu is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by wZk.60 View Post
    Kai Greene is also a WNBF champion, just saying.
    being active on the circuit is a different story.

@ Strider, you're arguing about a guy in the OP who is a 190 lber, and you're linking me a picture of a guy well over 240 lbs?

How is 190 at low body fat percentage automatically mean you take roids? Get your facts straight. Your stupidity is making everyone else around this forum dumber by reading your posts.

hcestR will become famous soon enough. (+50) hcestR will become famous soon enough. (+50) hcestR will become famous soon enough. (+50) hcestR will become famous soon enough. (+50) hcestR will become famous soon enough. (+50) hcestR will become famous soon enough. (+50) hcestR will become famous soon enough. (+50) hcestR will become famous soon enough. (+50) hcestR will become famous soon enough. (+50) hcestR will become famous soon enough. (+50) hcestR will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    2x 12 week bicycle treks at tour de France.

EntropyS will become famous soon enough. (+50) EntropyS will become famous soon enough. (+50) EntropyS will become famous soon enough. (+50) EntropyS will become famous soon enough. (+50) EntropyS will become famous soon enough. (+50) EntropyS will become famous soon enough. (+50) EntropyS will become famous soon enough. (+50) EntropyS will become famous soon enough. (+50) EntropyS will become famous soon enough. (+50) EntropyS will become famous soon enough. (+50) EntropyS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Honestly I don't even want to be as big as all of those guys... I'm just going to gain as much mass as humanly possible and once that is achieved cut like crazy to <8% bodyfat... and whatever turns out I will be happy with personally.
    My supps:
    Creatine, 1,3 Dimeth, Caffeine, D-Aspartic Acid, Protein mix, Fish oil, Vitamin D, Multi

Goal:
    Bulk to 250

"If it bleeds, we can kill it" - Dutch
    "What if it bleeds for a week, every month?" - Brandon King
    "OH ****. RUUUUNN!!!" - Dutch

*** Misc CIGAR Crew ***

*** Clap Dem Cheeks Crew ***

I think ur WRONG .!! ..
    Its jst taking MOTIVATION ..
    and of course hard wrok has to b thr
    You obviously didn't even grasp what I said then.
    Spike92 is 15.

Originally Posted by I OuTsiDeR I View Post
    Since your so good at telling who is on steroids I want your opinion on him

no, on these pics he is not on roids

Originally Posted by casticonstantinescu View Post
    being active on the circuit is a different story.

@ Strider, you're arguing about a guy in the OP who is a 190 lber, and you're linking me a picture of a guy well over 240 lbs?

How is 190 at low body fat percentage automatically mean you take roids? Get your facts straight. Your stupidity is making everyone else around this forum dumber by reading your posts.
    has nothing to do with that, as i said 100 times roids has a certain look and one of the big indicators is the extremely low bodyfat.

@ strider1 .
    well you cant exactly look like him since we all are different and its about genetics. To get in the best shape you can be its all about how much you train, what diet etc.

someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    about a year in a half juicing, never get off cycle.
    updated 2011
    Hw-Alistair overeem, Brock lesnar, Sergei Kharitonov
    Lhw-jon jones, Gegard Mousasi, Lyoto machida
    Mw-Chael sonnen, Yushin Okami, Ronaldo souza
    ww-Jake shields, Ben Askren, Josh Koscheck
    lw-Bj penn, Tatsuya Kawajiri, Eddie Alvarez
    fw-jose aldo, Hatsu Hioki, Kenny Florian
    bw-Urijah Faber

someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Jordan4690 View Post
    You guys are retarded, hes natty.
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/jjdgg/
    seen this guy at a 24 hour fitness talking to his training partner about his cycle 2 years ago

he has juiced before 100%
    updated 2011
    Hw-Alistair overeem, Brock lesnar, Sergei Kharitonov
    Lhw-jon jones, Gegard Mousasi, Lyoto machida
    Mw-Chael sonnen, Yushin Okami, Ronaldo souza
    ww-Jake shields, Ben Askren, Josh Koscheck
    lw-Bj penn, Tatsuya Kawajiri, Eddie Alvarez
    fw-jose aldo, Hatsu Hioki, Kenny Florian
    bw-Urijah Faber

SimonSaucy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SimonSaucy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SimonSaucy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SimonSaucy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SimonSaucy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SimonSaucy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SimonSaucy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SimonSaucy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SimonSaucy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SimonSaucy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SimonSaucy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good luck bro.

illmaticyo will become famous soon enough. (+50) illmaticyo will become famous soon enough. (+50) illmaticyo will become famous soon enough. (+50) illmaticyo will become famous soon enough. (+50) illmaticyo will become famous soon enough. (+50) illmaticyo will become famous soon enough. (+50) illmaticyo will become famous soon enough. (+50) illmaticyo will become famous soon enough. (+50) illmaticyo will become famous soon enough. (+50) illmaticyo will become famous soon enough. (+50) illmaticyo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    stupid? roids has a SPECIFIC look you CANT get without it, its just impossible and that guy IS on roids 100%
    lol if your gonna go that far why dont you just say its not attainable at all because genetically he might not develop like that..

its achievable natty bro maybe not the exact shape