Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    nikolaskusha is on a distinguished road. (+10) nikolaskusha is on a distinguished road. (+10) nikolaskusha is on a distinguished road. (+10) nikolaskusha is on a distinguished road. (+10) nikolaskusha is on a distinguished road. (+10) nikolaskusha is on a distinguished road. (+10) nikolaskusha is on a distinguished road. (+10) nikolaskusha is on a distinguished road. (+10) nikolaskusha is on a distinguished road. (+10) nikolaskusha is on a distinguished road. (+10) nikolaskusha is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking

That guy has a hell of a physique tbh (op' pics) . However, i agree with the other guy above. Why would you want to look like that? He is way too big but its all a matter of taste.

What do you think of Rob Riches? http://robriches.ning.com/
    Is he on juice or just natural?

Would love to look like that =}
    No Pain - No Gain

Wanted Physique: Rob Riches - keep working hard till you reach your goals

strider1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) strider1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) strider1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) strider1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) strider1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) strider1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) strider1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) strider1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) strider1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) strider1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by casticonstantinescu View Post
    Silly, silly noob. Hating on something you can't achieve. Here's the list of things tested to qualify for the circuit he competes in:

http://www.wnbf.net/drug-free.html
    you are the noob here if you think those guys are natural, i dont care about those tests, roids has a SPECIFIC look you cant get naturally.

nikolaskusha is on a distinguished road. (+10) nikolaskusha is on a distinguished road. (+10) nikolaskusha is on a distinguished road. (+10) nikolaskusha is on a distinguished road. (+10) nikolaskusha is on a distinguished road. (+10) nikolaskusha is on a distinguished road. (+10) nikolaskusha is on a distinguished road. (+10) nikolaskusha is on a distinguished road. (+10) nikolaskusha is on a distinguished road. (+10) nikolaskusha is on a distinguished road. (+10) nikolaskusha is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by strider1 View Post
    you are the noob here if you think those guys are natural, i dont care about those tests, roids has a SPECIFIC look you cant get naturally.
    I support of you bro! by the way, how can you tell when one is using juice? Newbie here so dont be harsh =p
    No Pain - No Gain

FeaRxUnLeAsHeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FeaRxUnLeAsHeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FeaRxUnLeAsHeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FeaRxUnLeAsHeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FeaRxUnLeAsHeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FeaRxUnLeAsHeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FeaRxUnLeAsHeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FeaRxUnLeAsHeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FeaRxUnLeAsHeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FeaRxUnLeAsHeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FeaRxUnLeAsHeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    if you do it right, 3-4 years. If not, 5-7 years.

you wont look exactly like that.. (naturally) but close to it (With less bloat)
    Certified Fitness Trainer (CFT) through ISSA

Your Online Coach & Trainer
    www.TheFinestFitness.com
    http://********.com/thefinestfitness
    http://twitter.com/finest_fitness
    http://instagram.com/thefinestfitness

My Road to a fitness model in 365

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162551711&p=1258887311#post1258887311

hellrelived is on a distinguished road. (+10) hellrelived is on a distinguished road. (+10) hellrelived is on a distinguished road. (+10) hellrelived is on a distinguished road. (+10) hellrelived is on a distinguished road. (+10) hellrelived is on a distinguished road. (+10) hellrelived is on a distinguished road. (+10) hellrelived is on a distinguished road. (+10) hellrelived is on a distinguished road. (+10) hellrelived is on a distinguished road. (+10) hellrelived is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by The_Metal View Post
    Am I the only one who doesn't want to look like that? Sure in pictures it looks good but in real life your just too big in my opinion. I mean it's completely different if you want to compete though, more power to you.
    Originally Posted by nikolaskusha View Post
    That guy has a hell of a physique tbh (op' pics) . However, i agree with the other guy above. Why would you want to look like that? He is way too big but its all a matter of taste.

What do you think of Rob Riches? http://robriches.ning.com/
    Is he on juice or just natural?

Would love to look like that =}
    Its just everyones Own opinion..tht kindo physique is wht my FINAL SIZE GOALS are ..
    and it wudnt interfere with my daily life routine and job
    ♫ If you have a 10-horsepower motor and you subject it to a 12-horsepower load, it will burn out. But when you have a human body that is equivalent of a 10-horsepower motor and you subject it to a 12-horsepower load, it eventually becomes a 12-horsepower motor (Schwarzenegger, Encyclopedia 48).

strider1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) strider1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) strider1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) strider1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) strider1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) strider1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) strider1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) strider1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) strider1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) strider1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I support of you bro! by the way, how can you tell when one is using juice? Newbie here so dont be harsh =p
    they have a certain look, bloated muscles and extremely low bodyfat. here are some examples:

kevin levrone on steroids

kevin levrone off of steroids

hellrelived is on a distinguished road. (+10) hellrelived is on a distinguished road. (+10) hellrelived is on a distinguished road. (+10) hellrelived is on a distinguished road. (+10) hellrelived is on a distinguished road. (+10) hellrelived is on a distinguished road. (+10) hellrelived is on a distinguished road. (+10) hellrelived is on a distinguished road. (+10) hellrelived is on a distinguished road. (+10) hellrelived is on a distinguished road. (+10) hellrelived is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by NJleanmachine View Post
    JESUS, there are some really stupid people in this thread.

OP, that physique is 100% attainable without the use of prohormones.

To all the retards out there saying it's not achievable naturally .... that's Jessie Godderz , WNBG Natural Pro Bodybuilder.
    stupid? roids has a SPECIFIC look you CANT get without it, its just impossible and that guy IS on roids 100%
    the guy may b on roids thts NOT the question .. he may have taken roids and got to tht physique in a lesser time ..
    MY QUES Is : --- if i CHOSE to stay natural..DIET ,, TRAIN , rest the correct way how many years should i take to get to tht level
    ♫ If you have a 10-horsepower motor and you subject it to a 12-horsepower load, it will burn out. But when you have a human body that is equivalent of a 10-horsepower motor and you subject it to a 12-horsepower load, it eventually becomes a 12-horsepower motor (Schwarzenegger, Encyclopedia 48).

Originally Posted by hellrelived View Post
    the guy may b on roids thts NOT the question .. he may have taken roids and got to tht physique in a lesser time ..
    MY QUES Is : --- if i CHOSE to stay natural..DIET ,, TRAIN , rest the correct way how many years should i take to get to tht level

you wont but keep believing it, as i said you dont know much about bodybuilding obviously otherwise you would know thats impossible to look like someone who is on roids no matter how long you train.

FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It will be impossible, because you're not him. Unlock your own potential; you just might look better than that if you try hard enough.
    550/385/655, 285 overhead press, 330 push jerk, 250 weighted dip, 190 weighted pull-up, 413.8 max weighted pull-up, 450 front squat, 365 RFESS, 305 x 2 log press, 400 (per arm) farmer's carry, 370 atlas stone, 31 pull-ups at 247.

www.youtube.com/user/JoeyTheMilitant/videos
    Next competition date(s): November 9th & 10th, 2019.
    Instagram: @hiphopstrongman_reloaded

Originally Posted by FLChamp View Post
    It will be impossible, because you're not him. Unlock your own potential; you just might look better than that if you try hard enough.
    has nothing to do with me, it has something to do with whats possible and whats not, its just not possible for ANYONE to look the same as someone on roids, here is another example for you, some people just dont get it...

Brock lesnar on steroids

Brock lesnar off of steroids

i dont know how many times i have to say it, its impossible to have THAT low bodyfat and still be muscular and big without roids, fact.

FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Notice how I said nothing about steroids - I didn't rule them in or out. He's still going to have to get off of his ass and make it happen regardless.

And I was talking about the original poster, more specifically, not you.
    550/385/655, 285 overhead press, 330 push jerk, 250 weighted dip, 190 weighted pull-up, 413.8 max weighted pull-up, 450 front squat, 365 RFESS, 305 x 2 log press, 400 (per arm) farmer's carry, 370 atlas stone, 31 pull-ups at 247.

www.youtube.com/user/JoeyTheMilitant/videos
    Next competition date(s): November 9th & 10th, 2019.
    Instagram: @hiphopstrongman_reloaded

Originally Posted by FLChamp View Post
    Notice how I said nothing about steroids - I didn't rule them in or out. He's still going to have to get off of his ass and make it happen regardless.

And I was talking about the original poster, more specifically, not you.
    off course he has to go to the gym and train as usual, what im saying is that its impossible to look like someone on roids not matter what diet and how much you train, its just not possible. To get the perfect shape you HAVE to take roids to look like that. Ive shown you 2 good examples of guys who have been on and now off of steroids and you can clearly see the difference.

you wont but keep believing it, as i said you dont know much about bodybuilding obviously otherwise you would know thats impossible to look like someone who is on roids no matter how long you train.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-J-JN-ihnw

wht u ABT ths bro???

that guy is 100% on roids

benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000)
    it will take you 2 years of hardcore training, the right supplements, and dedication.
    j/k i don't know it depends, it can even take you a year or even 3 years, its all up to you
    ~SCC Crew~
    2014 goals:
    -visit usa
    -get ripped
    -lose virginity
    -get rid of all of my health problems
    -handstand for 30 seconds no wall

IRepBack

-*In Memory of Guy Boyland a Warrior,Friend and a Brother whose life cut short by Hammas - R.I.P*-

that guy is 100% on roids
    ok,..as im TOTALLY a noob can "U" show me some guys tht have good physique and are NOT on roids ??

Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    to get his shape, now thats genetics...like his abs are awesome but with abs you kinda gotta work with what you have. as far as size. yea man your going to have to be on point with diet and it may take many many years whether natural or not.

everyone thinks juicing will transform you when look at the people who use Ph's...alot of ph's like superdrol are more powerful (and more toxic) than the real stuff apparently and look what most the guys who took superdrol look like....they look like crap

ok,..as im TOTALLY a noob can "U" show me some guys tht have good physique and are NOT on roids ??
    there are plenty of guys here on this site who are natural, ill post a pic of myself as an example, i have things to improve but i would say im in rather good shape at least

Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    they have a certain look, bloated muscles and extremely low bodyfat. here are some examples:

kevin levrone on steroids

kevin levrone off of steroids

you sir are an idiot....steroids will give you the look of bloated muscles and extremely low bodyfat.....wtf are you talking about. kevin had to diet his ass off and do cardio to get his bodyfat that low. as for his full muscle bellies he has amazing genetics, which is why he still looks great natural

do you see the difference or are you blind? i posted 2 perfect examples of people who were on roids and then off, how much more obvious can it get? you DO get bloated and have extremely low bodyfat with roids, thats a fact.

there are plenty of guys here on this site who are natural, ill post a pic of myself as an example, i have things to improve but i would say im in rather good shape at least

good .!!
    ... like I got bigger pectoral muscles tht means i have to pack on MORE muscle SYMMETRICAL for it to look good ..

thts wht i was pointing out in tht guy's pics .. hes has got a completely balanced chest .. so do one get tht ??
    or wht should i do for tht

google layne norton... 100% natty. guy is strong as hell and has "bloated muscles and low bodyfat"

im starting to remember why i never post on these forums anymore......

do you see the difference or are you blind? i posted 2 perfect examples of people who were on roids and then off, how much more obvious can it get? you DO get bloated and have extremely low bodyfat with roids, thats a fact.
    he lost muscle mass...and he isnt as lean, and there was better lighting in the first pic....thats the only difference i see

Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You guys are retarded, hes natty.
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/jjdgg/

wZk.60 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wZk.60 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wZk.60 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wZk.60 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wZk.60 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wZk.60 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wZk.60 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wZk.60 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wZk.60 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wZk.60 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wZk.60 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    To all the retards out there saying it's not achievable naturally .... that's Jessie Godderz , WNBG Natural Pro Bodybuilder.
    Kai Greene is also a WNBF champion, just saying.

Question

Hey Strider, what do you thin of this dude here? http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/Cumulonimbus/
    Is he natural or juicy?

His physique is frigging awesome and he's been taking parts in comps etc . Hell of a guy to look up.
    No Pain - No Gain

wZk.60 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wZk.60 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wZk.60 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wZk.60 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wZk.60 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wZk.60 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wZk.60 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wZk.60 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wZk.60 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wZk.60 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wZk.60 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey Strider, what do you thin of this dude here? http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/Cumulonimbus/
    Is he natural or juicy?

His physique is frigging awesome and he's been taking parts in comps etc . Hell of a guy to look up.
    Natty with a freakishly low bf%.

Is he natural or juicy?

THTs AWEsome .. look at the pecs ..

Is he natural or juicy?

i think he is on something

Originally Posted by Laduem88 View Post
    he lost muscle mass...and he isnt as lean, and there was better lighting in the first pic....thats the only difference i see
    wonder WHY he has lost the muscle mass and why he isnt as lean....