strung_out209 is just really nice. (+1000) strung_out209 is just really nice. (+1000) strung_out209 is just really nice. (+1000) strung_out209 is just really nice. (+1000) strung_out209 is just really nice. (+1000) strung_out209 is just really nice. (+1000) strung_out209 is just really nice. (+1000) strung_out209 is just really nice. (+1000) strung_out209 is just really nice. (+1000) strung_out209 is just really nice. (+1000) strung_out209 is just really nice. (+1000)

a cup of green tea a day will keep the fat away?

im thinking of buying some green tea, and drinking a cup in the morning, now I know this wont elimanate all fat by I know it will help. suggestions?

jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    go here: www.animalkits.be and look up the anarchy stack, you will see many, many benefits of high ecgc green tea, along with CLA and ALCAR, the "anarchy stack". It's a long, long, long, long read though, but well worth it. For a slightly less lengthy, check here:

http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/s...&threadid=5553
    "Homebrewing is easier than my ex-girlfriend" - Kitchen Chemist

jweave23@cyber-rights.net

pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000)

Re: a cup of green tea a day will keep the fat away?

Originally posted by strung_out209
    im thinking of buying some green tea, and drinking a cup in the morning, now I know this wont elimanate all fat by I know it will help. suggestions?
    Try taking green tea extract in pill form. It usually contains as much as 2-4 cups of green tea per dose, so its much more potent and easier to take.

NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: a cup of green tea a day will keep the fat away?

Originally posted by strung_out209
    Definitely look into a pill form, but you can also do what I have done and kicked the coffee in the morning and replaced it with a cup of green tea. It's health benefits alone are worth it.
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people I had to kill today because they pissed
    me off.

Mod @ AnabolicMinds.com
    Mod @ Gaining-Mass.com
    Mod @ SupplementCentral.com
    Mod @ MMAAthletes.com

strung_out209 is just really nice. (+1000) strung_out209 is just really nice. (+1000) strung_out209 is just really nice. (+1000) strung_out209 is just really nice. (+1000) strung_out209 is just really nice. (+1000) strung_out209 is just really nice. (+1000) strung_out209 is just really nice. (+1000) strung_out209 is just really nice. (+1000) strung_out209 is just really nice. (+1000) strung_out209 is just really nice. (+1000) strung_out209 is just really nice. (+1000)
    appx. how much mg of dosage should I look for? how much is in each cup of tea? thanks guy.

superspider will become famous soon enough. (+50) superspider will become famous soon enough. (+50) superspider will become famous soon enough. (+50) superspider will become famous soon enough. (+50) superspider will become famous soon enough. (+50) superspider will become famous soon enough. (+50) superspider will become famous soon enough. (+50) superspider will become famous soon enough. (+50) superspider will become famous soon enough. (+50) superspider will become famous soon enough. (+50) superspider will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you should drink 4-10cups a day.

EVANESCENCE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well what would be better the tea, or the caps?
    There's a difference between, knowing the path,.. and walking the path.

Violators will be shot, survivors will be shot again.

Zwier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Superspider. Are you the same as from body en fitness nl ?

masshole has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) masshole has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) masshole has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) masshole has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) masshole has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) masshole has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) masshole has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) masshole has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) masshole has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) masshole has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) masshole has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    well, your supposed to drink a couple of gallons of water a day anyway, so I just drink a couple gallons of cold green tea per day. I've never felt better.

intv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) intv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) intv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by EVANESCENCE
    well what would be better the tea, or the caps?
    I'm sure the caps are much more convenient, but if you want some of the other benefits of green tea, like the high flouride content for the teeth, and the anti-cancerous benefits to the mouth and eso****as, then you may want to drink a cup or two a day as tea. I drink the tea becuase I've got reflux, which gives me a decent chance of eso****eal (sp?) cancer.

superspider will become famous soon enough. (+50) superspider will become famous soon enough. (+50) superspider will become famous soon enough. (+50) superspider will become famous soon enough. (+50) superspider will become famous soon enough. (+50) superspider will become famous soon enough. (+50) superspider will become famous soon enough. (+50) superspider will become famous soon enough. (+50) superspider will become famous soon enough. (+50) superspider will become famous soon enough. (+50) superspider will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by Zwier
    Superspider. Are you the same as from body en fitness nl ?

yes , I am.