Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000) BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000) BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000) BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000) BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000) BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000) BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000) BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000) BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000) BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000) BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000)
    OMG you are only drinking protein shakes?!?!?! Good god. More power to you. I need to have a better breakfast then I was having earlier this week. After being sick, tuna for breakfast is not gonna cut it.

Def craving carbohydrates more than anything. I used to have a cheese thing but I'm over that whole obsession. Cheese = opiates lol.

BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000) BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000) BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000) BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000) BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000) BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000) BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000) BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000) BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000) BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000) BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by luckducky433 View Post
    Just thought I'd put a bit of science on here...it does help, but not in the way we associate it with...

Contrary to popular belief, glutamine does not seem to improve performance. In fact, there are plenty of clinical studies that indicate glutamine has no positive effect on muscular performance whatsoever even at the appropriate high dosage. (See J Strength Cond Res. 2002 Feb;16(1):157-60, Sports Med. 2003;33(5):323-45).

Of course, glutamine works indirectly to make you stronger -- by improving glucose regulation, immune function, protein synthesis and promoting a positive nitrogen balance (see Can J Appl Physiol. 1999 Feb;24(1):1-14, JPEN J Parenter Enteral Nutr. 1990 Jul-Aug;14(4 Suppl):40S-44S).

also,

A recent study published by The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition has shown that oral supplementation with as little as 2 grams (about half a teaspoon) of glutamine significantly elevated circulating growth hormone levels

Anyway, great job on your last transformation, hope you reach your goals this time as well

EDIT: The links didn't show up =/ well, you get the picture...
    I just take glutamine to make me less sore! It really works in that respect but the results def depend on the brand of glutamine IMO.

luckducky433 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luckducky433 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luckducky433 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luckducky433 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luckducky433 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luckducky433 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luckducky433 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luckducky433 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luckducky433 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luckducky433 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luckducky433 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BellaValerina View Post
    I just take glutamine to make me less sore! It really works in that respect but the results def depend on the brand of glutamine IMO.
    I take a ton of it too (10-15grams a day?)for the same reason...i'm less sore...but I only linked that to say that it doesn't really make you "less sore" (i think that was the other poster's comment) but it helps with a better nitrogen balance, helps with other things which = less sore due to your muscles getting what they need.

Anyway...good luck
    Question: "How to lose chin fat?"
    Squat with the barbell gripped with your teeth.

Day 11

Weighed in at 156.2lbs. I feel so bloated OMFG. This stomach virus is still lingering around. I'm exhausted too. Can't wait to feel normal again. I'm going to be very concious of my choices today and finally go grocery shopping later tonight. I need some good meal ideas. This is the plan I have in mind:

Breakfast: 1 cup low fat milk + 1/2c regular cereal of choice (honey bunches of oats) + 1/2c high protein cereal (kashi go lean)

AM Snack: ??? Maybe a turkey sandwich...

Lunch: Tuna Fish or Chicken Breast + Whole Grain Pasta or Brown Rice + Non-Startchy Vegetables

PM Snack: Fruit or Yogurt

Post-Workout: 2 Scoops Dymatize Protein Powder + 1/2 bagel with jam or spread (as suggested in my 12 week lean body challenge plan by Lee Labrada)

Problem is that my diet seems to be lower in fat and higher in carbohydrates. *ugh*

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    same here, if it works for you then it works.
    alot of bs researches here and there, gotta go by feel.

TGIF bell.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Weighed in at 156.2lbs. I feel so bloated OMFG. This stomach virus is still lingering around. I'm exhausted too. Can't wait to feel normal again. I'm going to be very concious of my choices today and finally go grocery shopping later tonight. I need some good meal ideas. This is the plan I have in mind:

Breakfast: 1 cup low fat milk + 1/2c regular cereal of choice (honey bunches of oats) + 1/2c high protein cereal (kashi go lean)

AM Snack: ??? Maybe a turkey sandwich...

Lunch: Tuna Fish or Chicken Breast + Whole Grain Pasta or Brown Rice + Non-Startchy Vegetables

PM Snack: Fruit or Yogurt

Post-Workout: 2 Scoops Dymatize Protein Powder + 1/2 bagel with jam or spread (as suggested in my 12 week lean body challenge plan by Lee Labrada)

Problem is that my diet seems to be lower in fat and higher in carbohydrates. *ugh*
    I know a thing or two about stomach viruses...i hope it goes away quick for you. obviously it ain't fun and no joke. Your foods look on point. nom nom nom.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    same here, if it works for you then it works.
    alot of bs researches here and there, gotta go by feel.

TGIF bell.
    yes TGIF! My 4am work week ends today...for once. Pulling 3 doubles next week so I'll have to train around those days.

yes TGIF! My 4am work week ends today...for once. Pulling 3 doubles next week so I'll have to train around those days.
    wow what is schedule like? that is some crazy hours.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

4 day work week. 3 days in a row 6am to 7pm. Killer

4 day work week. 3 days in a row 6am to 7pm. Killer
    oh em geee... 6am - 7pm! you are hardcore lol.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

oh em geee... 6am - 7pm! You are hardcore lol.
    chasing the money and the dream

TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OMG you are only drinking protein shakes?!?!?! Good god. More power to you. I need to have a better breakfast then I was having earlier this week. After being sick, tuna for breakfast is not gonna cut it.

Def craving carbohydrates more than anything. I used to have a cheese thing but I'm over that whole obsession. Cheese = opiates lol.
    There's a lot more to the diet than just protein shakes. Granted, that's where the calories come from, but I get enough fiber from flax and metamucil every day. Flax is also high in Omega 3s and I use salmon/fish oil as well plus 2 TBPs of Natural Peanut Butter every night for my healthy fats.

The other key is also using the right types of protein powder at the right times. I use whey and usually some muscle milk in the morning for more quicker digesting proteins and then later on in the day I slowly taper my shakes to nearly all casein protein instead of whey since casein is much slower digesting than whey and keeps me full longer.

I'm also using a daily multi 2x/day, glutamine, vit. D, calcium, ZMA, and a plant complex to make up for all the deficiencies in my diet from no real food. This diet actually hasn't been too hard to do since the start of week 3 and with the results I'm seeing, I can deal with a few cravings.

And I agree, cheese = evil. 18 days with no cheese makes me a sad panda =(
    Only Those Who Risk Going Too Far Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go

Forever Cutting (My Road to 10%):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163945981

z3ro is on a distinguished road. (+10) z3ro is on a distinguished road. (+10) z3ro is on a distinguished road. (+10) z3ro is on a distinguished road. (+10) z3ro is on a distinguished road. (+10) z3ro is on a distinguished road. (+10) z3ro is on a distinguished road. (+10) z3ro is on a distinguished road. (+10) z3ro is on a distinguished road. (+10) z3ro is on a distinguished road. (+10) z3ro is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Subbed.

Good luck, although I think you look great the way you are.
    My Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134187451

Supps:

Morning - ON 100% Whey; Fish oil; CL OT
    Midday - Fish Oil; Vitamin C; CL OT
    Pre-Workout - SuperPump Max
    Intra-Workout - SizeOn Pre-Contest
    Post Workout - ON 100% Whey; ///ON Micronized Creatine
    Dinner Time - CL OT + Fish Oil
    Before Bed - Muscle Milk

Originally Posted by z3ro View Post
    Subbed.

Good luck, although I think you look great the way you are.
    Awww! That is so nice! :0 Just made my night!

Day 12 (Subtracting 5 days) = Day 7

This week needs to be damned to hell. I've been eating whatever I want whenever to comfort myself. I do feel better but I'm disappointed in myself. So I took some time today to meditate and reflect on why I'm shifting off track.

#1 I hate this diet. I hate meat and I'm eating it almost every meal time. I know its important but I'm giving myself back breakfast.

#2 I need better training nutrition around my workouts. I went grocery shopping and thatll be corrected.

#3 I'm soothing myself with food *hands down*. What a bunch of BS but I totally admit it. I felt like **** and food was making me feel better. At the end of my meditating I concluding if I can eat for comfort I can also go back to the gym. Gym time fun time starts back tomorrow.

#4 For every hiicuup day I have to subtract a day from my 84 day journey and re-do it. Painful but necessary. So althought its day 12, I'm re-doing the past 5 days so it's actually day 7 IMO.

When I say I bombed the past 3-5 days -- I did. I am a day short of being back where I started 12 days ago I feel like. Although I do feel hella stronger in places I didnt have muscle before.

Everyone was so hard on my past log for being so liberal but it worked because its my life! I do see where things can be corrected but its not success vs. fail. I'm learning along the way and if my calorie control measures works for my body and happiness, I'm doing it

So I grocery shopped tonight so I'm prepared to venture on! Dreading Monday's weigh in because well it's all jacked up. Love this log it keeps me accountable.

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

This week needs to be damned to hell. I've been eating whatever I want whenever to comfort myself. I do feel better but I'm disappointed in myself. So I took some time today to meditate and reflect on why I'm shifting off track.

#1 I hate this diet. I hate meat and I'm eating it almost every meal time. I know its important but I'm giving myself back breakfast.

#2 I need better training nutrition around my workouts. I went grocery shopping and thatll be corrected.

#3 I'm soothing myself with food *hands down*. What a bunch of BS but I totally admit it. I felt like **** and food was making me feel better. At the end of my meditating I concluding if I can eat for comfort I can also go back to the gym. Gym time fun time starts back tomorrow.

#4 For every hiicuup day I have to subtract a day from my 84 day journey and re-do it. Painful but necessary. So althought its day 12, I'm re-doing the past 5 days so it's actually day 7 IMO.

When I say I bombed the past 3-5 days -- I did. I am a day short of being back where I started 12 days ago I feel like. Although I do feel hella stronger in places I didnt have muscle before.

Everyone was so hard on my past log for being so liberal but it worked because its my life! I do see where things can be corrected but its not success vs. fail. I'm learning along the way and if my calorie control measures works for my body and happiness, I'm doing it

So I grocery shopped tonight so I'm prepared to venture on! Dreading Monday's weigh in because well it's all jacked up. Love this log it keeps me accountable.
    Last edited by RyouBakua; 03-18-2011 at 07:12 PM.
    [][][][]===FREE AGENT===[][][][]
    Mod-Repped 26 times, your argument is invalid
    My workout log: www.tinyurl.com/WWRBD
    155k Reps if you Subscribe/Like my Hawaiian Fitness Channel/********
    www.********.com/808FiT1
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152321863&page=44
    30 Mile Spartan Trifecta Completed 8/16 & 8/17/2014

th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RyouBakua View Post
    Lol'd.
    "Everyone thinks they're on their way to single digit body fat as soon as they see a blurry four-pack in the right lighting.Your final body weight at 5-6% will be a lot less than what you think.Talk to me again when you get in contest shape." I'd be willing to say that 95% of people on this forum accomplish nothing in years, don't be one of those people. It's sad,they seem to have the knowledge many don't but can't utilize it.

sarina1113 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sarina1113 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sarina1113 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sarina1113 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sarina1113 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sarina1113 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sarina1113 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sarina1113 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sarina1113 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sarina1113 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sarina1113 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I sooo know what you're going through. I kinda wish I actually liked meat as well to get better protein numbers but it's really not my thing. I just prefer a primarily vegetarian diet. I remember making myself miserable when I would eat meat purely for dieting purposes and not enjoying it one bit. Right now I'm focusing on getting most of it from legumes, whole grains and protein powder. I'd down a chocolate shake over chicken/pork/beef any day.

But you're excellent at getting yourself back on track so you can do it. You already look amazing (seriously) so don't be so hard on yourself, sweetie. It's great to re-evaluate your weight loss journey for sure. Each day is a brand new day to apply your new principles and it's one step closer to making this lifestyle change permanent.
    *Sarina* !!!
    NEW BEGINNING Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137715563

Lifetime Goal: 18% Body Fat

Day 8

Although the gym was dead today because 1) its Saturday 2) it was a beautiful day - everyone that was at the gym was doing serious work. Was very motivating! I was the only woman on the weight floor (once again!). I had one of the best workouts since the beginning of this program. I'm feeling better about my Monday weigh in now I did a killer bicep/back + 30 mins of HIIT on the stepmill.

I couldn't count my macros because I had a homemade lunch that I didn't make. I approximated the best I could to spread my nutrition throughout the day.

Meal 1: 1/2 cup of coffee with 1/8c coffeemate + 1 cup all natural granola with 1 cup 1% milk

Meal 2: GNC multi-vitamin & mineral + 1/2 deluxe vegetarian burrito (spanish rice, salsa, black beans, sour cream, mexican cheese)

Pre-Workout: 3 scoops Jack3d

Post-Workout:
    Meal 3: 2 scoops Dymatize Elite Gourmet milk chocolate whey/casein protein + 5g L-glutamine

Meal 4: 1 plain bagel with 2 TBSP organic butter + 2 TBSP all fruit spread

I'm ballparking my macros at 1800 calories.

Felt great to be back in action and on my routine. Getting all glam tonight so I'll make sure to post a picture from tonights festivties here. I don't drink when I'm training. It's finally accepted in my circle of friends now.

I was joking with my friends about how much they make fun of my OCD habits for my nutrition and workout but NO ONE makes fun of me for looking good. They all laughed and agreed. Shut them up quick.

Preparing for Monday's weigh-in. Promised myself 30 days of fabulous dieting and training. I allow 1-3 days of hiicups a month but well I over compensated when I was sick.

Now that its nice out (beginning of spring this week!!!!) its time to really get down to business. No one and I mean NO ONE wants summer to start going, "Damn I wish I would of trained harder now..." I'm gonna be ready!

Originally Posted by sarina1113 View Post
    I sooo know what you're going through. I kinda wish I actually liked meat as well to get better protein numbers but it's really not my thing. I just prefer a primarily vegetarian diet. I remember making myself miserable when I would eat meat purely for dieting purposes and not enjoying it one bit. Right now I'm focusing on getting most of it from legumes, whole grains and protein powder. I'd down a chocolate shake over chicken/pork/beef any day.

But you're excellent at getting yourself back on track so you can do it. You already look amazing (seriously) so don't be so hard on yourself, sweetie. It's great to re-evaluate your weight loss journey for sure. Each day is a brand new day to apply your new principles and it's one step closer to making this lifestyle change permanent.
    I am my hardest critic no doubt. I look at my progress pictures almost everyday to remind myself where I was (and NEVER want to be again) and where I am now. Mentally I still feel like I did back in December (minus the slightly elevated ego ;0 ) so I'm happy I documented my journey with pictures. I have a flat stomach so I can finally show off my mid section. A woman's dream!!!

I dance to electronica/trance/techno frequently at night clubs and being able to show off my physique feels unbelievable. An added bonus. Wearing a mini-vest out tonight -- WINNING!

Originally Posted by RyouBakua View Post
    <--- My hardest critic and biggest motivator to do what I say Thanks for the back handed compliments.

chasing the money and the dream
    do what you gotta do bella! keep at it!
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

I am my hardest critic no doubt. I look at my progress pictures almost everyday to remind myself where I was (and NEVER want to be again) and where I am now. Mentally I still feel like I did back in December (minus the slightly elevated ego ;0 ) so I'm happy I documented my journey with pictures. I have a flat stomach so I can finally show off my mid section. A woman's dream!!!

I dance to electronica/trance/techno frequently at night clubs and being able to show off my physique feels unbelievable. An added bonus. Wearing a mini-vest out tonight -- WINNING!
    We're all are our worst critics!!! great motivation as well, is yourself and your body.

what youre a trance fan! so awesome! i dig all electronic genres too! i can't wait for the main events to start rolling here! i know what you mean when you feel great about showing your physique off a bit
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Danced like crazy tonight. Got another cardio session in haha. I'm super secretive on here so heres a silly face and body picture of me tonight. None of the pictures turned out very well.

I got a lot of compliments tonight on my curves. Guess I'm doing something right On ward to Day 9 tomorrow...

th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I got a lot of compliments tonight on my curves.
    You can thank your body for how it stores fat for that. Even in the old pictures your body didn't seem to store a lot of fat around your mid-section so many will label you off as "thick". I will admit that your storing of fat is a lot better than walking around muffin toppin or bustin your shirts with a large gut.
    "Everyone thinks they're on their way to single digit body fat as soon as they see a blurry four-pack in the right lighting.Your final body weight at 5-6% will be a lot less than what you think.Talk to me again when you get in contest shape." I'd be willing to say that 95% of people on this forum accomplish nothing in years, don't be one of those people. It's sad,they seem to have the knowledge many don't but can't utilize it.

Originally Posted by th3pwn3r View Post
    You can thank your body for how it stores fat for that. Even in the old pictures your body didn't seem to store a lot of fat around your mid-section so many will label you off as "thick". I will admit that your storing of fat is a lot better than walking around muffin toppin or bustin your shirts with a large gut.
    Yup def a "pear" not an "apple" lol.

Danced like crazy tonight. Got another cardio session in haha. I'm super secretive on here so heres a silly face and body picture of me tonight. None of the pictures turned out very well.

I got a lot of compliments tonight on my curves. Guess I'm doing something right On ward to Day 9 tomorrow...
    look great in them jeans! lol! *fist pumps*

you must be doing something right
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

look great in them jeans! lol! *fist pumps*

you must be doing something right
    LOL! Thanks. Horrible picture but mmmhmmm makes me hit the gym harder lol

LOL! Thanks. Horrible picture but mmmhmmm makes me hit the gym harder lol
    Its not horrible! Bell, you look great really! keep pushing hard!

i just got done hitting shoulders woot!
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

sarina1113 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sarina1113 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sarina1113 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sarina1113 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sarina1113 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sarina1113 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sarina1113 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sarina1113 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sarina1113 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sarina1113 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sarina1113 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

*Sarina* !!!
    NEW BEGINNING Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137715563

Lifetime Goal: 18% Body Fat