Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    /\/\ichael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) /\/\ichael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) /\/\ichael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) /\/\ichael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) /\/\ichael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) /\/\ichael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) /\/\ichael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) /\/\ichael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) /\/\ichael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) /\/\ichael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) /\/\ichael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

New Greg Plitt vid, Bicep Blowout

Ho-ly-****, motivation right there, Greg Plitt may be the master of broscience, but damn, he can get you off your f*cking ass and into the gym in the blink of an eye!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    .............................. R.I.P...................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian............
    .............. ₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪₪...............
    .▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

franchise16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) franchise16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) franchise16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) franchise16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) franchise16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) franchise16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) franchise16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) franchise16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) franchise16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) franchise16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) franchise16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lmao 'half of these fukin trainers look like they need a fukin trainer'
    If you want to be a man at night, you gotta be a man in the morning.

*** Misc CIGAR Crew ****

Anabrahlic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabrahlic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabrahlic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabrahlic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabrahlic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabrahlic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabrahlic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabrahlic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabrahlic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabrahlic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabrahlic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    dude makes me want to compete

/\/\ichael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) /\/\ichael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) /\/\ichael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) /\/\ichael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) /\/\ichael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) /\/\ichael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) /\/\ichael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) /\/\ichael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) /\/\ichael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) /\/\ichael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) /\/\ichael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by franchise16 View Post
    gotta agree with that...

Elder93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Elder93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Elder93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Elder93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Elder93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Elder93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Elder93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Elder93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Elder93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Elder93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Elder93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Greg Plitt is an inspiration to all.

TimTimmah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TimTimmah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TimTimmah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TimTimmah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TimTimmah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TimTimmah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TimTimmah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TimTimmah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TimTimmah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TimTimmah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TimTimmah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by franchise16 View Post
    hahaha

my favourite greg plitt quote is from one of his simply shredded vids. "At a party, someone asks if Tom's here yet, and people are like "I dunno", and no one knows if he's here. Tom's been at the party for 4 fukin hours. You know why Tom isn't noticed, because Tom looks is out of shape and not noticeable. If Tom was jacked, it'd be like, "Ye Tom's right over there"."
    1k+
    Just ask in comment

johnissocoolio is a name known to all. (+5000) johnissocoolio is a name known to all. (+5000) johnissocoolio is a name known to all. (+5000) johnissocoolio is a name known to all. (+5000) johnissocoolio is a name known to all. (+5000) johnissocoolio is a name known to all. (+5000) johnissocoolio is a name known to all. (+5000) johnissocoolio is a name known to all. (+5000) johnissocoolio is a name known to all. (+5000) johnissocoolio is a name known to all. (+5000) johnissocoolio is a name known to all. (+5000)
    why is there a dog at the end in the gym
    i dont give a fuk

fuk all you guys

Official Endo~Meso Crew Member

bruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    repost
    i rape back

joomudbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joomudbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joomudbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joomudbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joomudbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joomudbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joomudbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joomudbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joomudbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joomudbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joomudbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol that video sucked hardcore....he needs to talk less he sounds like a douchbag...and the fukin video was repeated itself lol with him and his ***gy poses

"2nd place is the first f*cking loser", awesome attitude

and lol @ the haters

EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by coals View Post
    Brah you are clearly unaware....

Greg Plitt is a former US Army Ranger. He will fking kill you.
    no sorry, you are clearly unaware. I've been in the Marine Corps and spent 2 years in Iraq unlike him who never went. I think he joined just to be a poser but anyways that's a different story. As far as physical fitness goes, recon, rangers, seals or any other special units are not as elite as you think they are. The situations they could possibly go through in theatre are dangerous but as far as being physically fit, no sorry. Maybe to you they are in elite shape lol, not to me.

blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^^^^

no sorry, you are clearly unaware. I've been in the Marine Corps and spent 2 years in Iraq unlike him who never went. I think he joined just to be a poser but anyways that's a different story. As far as physical fitness goes, recon, rangers, seals or any other special units are not as elite as you think they are. The situations they could possibly go through in theatre are dangerous but as far as being physically fit, no sorry. Maybe to you they are lol, not to me.

Elder93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Elder93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Elder93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Elder93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Elder93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Elder93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Elder93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Elder93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Elder93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Elder93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Elder93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by EndingLife View Post
    no sorry, you are clearly unaware. I've been in the Marine Corps and spent 2 years in Iraq unlike him who never went. I think he joined just to be a poser but anyways that's a different story. As far as physical fitness goes, recon, rangers, seals or any other special units are not as elite as you think they are. The situations they could possibly go through in theatre are dangerous but as far as being physically fit, no sorry. Maybe to you they are in elite shape lol, not to me.
    Lol at your life once again.

you would get ****ed up you little virgin kunt

die in a hole *******

RussianEmperor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RussianEmperor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RussianEmperor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RussianEmperor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RussianEmperor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RussianEmperor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RussianEmperor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RussianEmperor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RussianEmperor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RussianEmperor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RussianEmperor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    is it wrong if I fapped a little?

dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by coals View Post
    Brah you are clearly unaware....

Greg Plitt is a former US Army Ranger. He will fking kill you.
    being an army ranger i can tell you right now that him being a ranger isnt a free pass for ass kicking...im not saying that he wouldnt beat that dudes ass but i seen rangers who get folded up alot quicker than u might think

EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Elder93 View Post
    Lol at your life once again.

you would get ****ed up you little virgin kunt

die in a hole *******
    do me a favor, remember to come back in this thread 4 years from now. Don't ask me why, just do it. When you come back in 4 years, you'll know the reason why.

Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lmao, that guy is bashing on trainers and all he knows is broscience. He's just an arrogant *** who used steroids and doesn't know anything and thinks he knows it all. I wish I could box him, then we'll find out who knows more about training and getting in shape. I would knock that ****ing guy unconscious inside of 60 seconds.
    Sure you would

RussianEmperor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RussianEmperor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RussianEmperor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RussianEmperor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RussianEmperor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RussianEmperor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RussianEmperor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RussianEmperor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RussianEmperor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RussianEmperor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RussianEmperor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by dryst View Post
    being an army ranger i can tell you right now that him being a ranger isnt a free pass for ass kicking...im not saying that he wouldnt beat that dudes ass but i seen rangers who get folded up alot quicker than u might think
    he was a top wrestler dumbass

he would fukking kill you in 2 seconds

do me a favor, remember to come back in this thread 4 years from now. Don't ask me why, just do it. When you come back in 4 years, you'll know the reason why.
    no, i have a life you sad virgin kunt

efoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) efoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) efoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) efoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) efoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) efoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) efoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) efoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) efoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) efoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) efoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lmao gtfo
    S&P || Orlando Magic
    ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Florida Gators Crew ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

Baby_Jesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Jesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Jesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Jesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Jesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Jesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Jesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Jesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Jesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Jesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Jesus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TimTimmah View Post
    hahaha

my favourite greg plitt quote is from one of his simply shredded vids. "At a party, someone asks if Tom's here yet, and people are like "I dunno", and no one knows if he's here. Tom's been at the party for 4 fukin hours. You know why Tom isn't noticed, because Tom looks is out of shape and not noticeable. If Tom was jacked, it'd be like, "Ye Tom's right over there"."
    lmao, that guy is bashing on trainers and all he knows is broscience. He's just an arrogant *** who used steroids and doesn't know anything and thinks he knows it all. I wish I could box him, then we'll find out who knows more about training and getting in shape. I would knock that ****ing guy unconscious inside of 60 seconds.
    i think we found tom
    "Overall I'd just like to give a warning to you guys doing these no-fap challenges. It changes who you are. It has made me undeniably stronger in mind and body, but at what cost?"

bigjet is a name known to all. (+5000) bigjet is a name known to all. (+5000) bigjet is a name known to all. (+5000) bigjet is a name known to all. (+5000) bigjet is a name known to all. (+5000) bigjet is a name known to all. (+5000) bigjet is a name known to all. (+5000) bigjet is a name known to all. (+5000) bigjet is a name known to all. (+5000) bigjet is a name known to all. (+5000) bigjet is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Gregg plitt is the man. I don't care if it's broscience but I have seen more results training until failure than doing all these scientific approach involving CNS and bull**** like that.

Originally Posted by Baby_Jesus View Post
    i think we found tom
    keep these comments coming lol. Don't ever let this thread die lol.

i think we found tom
    lol'd

GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000) GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000) GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000) GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000) GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000) GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000) GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000) GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000) GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000) GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000) GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000)
    He's such an idiot.

Also, sounds like this guy.

dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RussianEmperor View Post
    he was a top wrestler dumbass

he would fukking kill you in 2 seconds
    he wa s a top wrestler? that still means nothing, im not saying hes a pussy but just cause someones in the military and wrestled in high school doesnt make them a GSP.

Liftin Power is just really nice. (+1000) Liftin Power is just really nice. (+1000) Liftin Power is just really nice. (+1000) Liftin Power is just really nice. (+1000) Liftin Power is just really nice. (+1000) Liftin Power is just really nice. (+1000) Liftin Power is just really nice. (+1000) Liftin Power is just really nice. (+1000) Liftin Power is just really nice. (+1000) Liftin Power is just really nice. (+1000) Liftin Power is just really nice. (+1000)

Originally Posted by Liftin Power View Post
    lmao yes I know, this is why you are unaware LOL! It's better this way.

Originally Posted by dryst View Post
    he wa s a top wrestler? that still means nothing, im not saying hes a pussy but just cause someones in the military and wrestled in high school doesnt make them a GSP.

nice job comparing him to a professional figher moron

he would kill you and 99.99999999999999% of people out there

Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i think we found tom
    i rarely lol at red posts, but repped

also **** that eminem song does not fit the video at all
    You don't need a reason to help people.
    RIP Zyzz & Greg Plitt, my two biggest inspirations.