as25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) as25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) as25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

calories after crazy workout week

Hi there. I have a question about how I should proceed with my diet for the next couple days. I teach spin and this week, rather than the normal 4-5 classes I teach, They had me down for 10 classes because people are out of town. I'll note that (without meaning to sound cocky, my classes are WICKED HARD. It has sucked because I have been too exhausted to lift at all. I tried to do one of my NROL workouts yesterday and I barely lifted half the weight I normally do. My body aches and is not recovering well. I also am depleted and look really really soft in comparison to how I look when I mainly just lift.

Here is my question. According to my bodybugg, i've been burning close to 3000+ calories each day for the past 5 days. I have been eating slightly under maintenance, around 200 under. I don't teach for the next couple days and I'm excited to just lift with no cardio. However I know on just lifting days I burn quite a bit less than I have been for the past few days. I am wondering, because my strength is so low and my body is trying to recover, should I eat a bit more than maintenance for the next few days to help me get some strength back and help repair my muscles? Or should I keep it right at maintenance? I'm not trying to bulk or anything, I'm currently doing a recomp. So I'm not sure if it would be counterproductive to my goal to eat above maintenance for a few days or if it would be beneficial and help me prgoress.

Thanks ahead of time, sorry for the long post!

dreamer_x is on a distinguished road. (+10) dreamer_x is on a distinguished road. (+10) dreamer_x is on a distinguished road. (+10) dreamer_x is on a distinguished road. (+10) dreamer_x is on a distinguished road. (+10) dreamer_x is on a distinguished road. (+10) dreamer_x is on a distinguished road. (+10) dreamer_x is on a distinguished road. (+10) dreamer_x is on a distinguished road. (+10) dreamer_x is on a distinguished road. (+10) dreamer_x is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Jeeez 10 classes of spinning in one week? I dont think I could handle that.

I know what you mean about looking a bit softer than normal when you dont lift for a persiod of time. It sucks, but since you are not spinning for a couple of days, I personally would suggest to just rest these couple days. Let your body heal and repair. Honestly. Eat at maintenace though as you normally would.
    A woman is like a TeaBag - You don't know how strong she really is until you put her in hot water.