boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Mac's comeback With Bodybuilding.com's help

Hey everyone well let me introduce myself first. I'm Mac, 23yr old, and currently deployed in afghanistan (USMC). Well i made the national boxing team but could not travel with them because i had gotten activated and could not get released from my unit. This is where i stand now, I had gotten very depressed and gained alot of weight since my life was basically taken from me, but im looking at things from a different perspective now and glad to be making my comeback. I am wanting to get down to 180lbs and have already lost 15 from 230 so im not to far off and have another 5 months to do this in. Can you guys help me, as long as I have bodybuilding.com i want to prove to everyone theres never a time you should just give up on life. Thanks

So i am going to post what they serve here its same food every week but changes on a daily. So i'll start with breakfast.

were allowed 3 eggs how ever we want them, hard boiled, egg whites scrambled, whatever. They also serve oatmel and also have oatmel packets. So for breakfast i eat
    -3 hard boiled eggs and bowl of oatmel, and multi vitamin juice, sometimes 3 slices of grapefruit if they have it.

I'll be back in a hour or so with this weeks menu. But how does that sound for breakfast?

boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    okay here is a layout of the meals they serve, Keep in mind im going to track everyday what i eat and my weight loss okay. I want to prove to all Personel deployed can do this vs being depressed and just binge eating..etc.

BREAKFAST- SAME THING EVERY DAY.
    (Allowed 3 eggs however you want, oatmel, bacon, grits, pancakes, cerals one that taste really good like rasin bran with bannana's). So for breakfast i usually eat 3 hard boiled eggs, with a bowl or bowl & half of oatmel.

On MONDAY, WENSDAY & FRIDAY they have grilled chicken all day long so those days thats what i eat along with whatever vegitables they serve. Maybe a scoop of rice during lunch

Friday they have cold cuts for lunch because they cook some kind of steak for dinner like water buffalo or something like that.

Everyday they have a white Rice, vegitables of some sort, salad bar with turkey, cheese, salami (looks like a supersized peperonni). And everyday at 3:00 i drink my protein shake.

Can you guys help me out a little?

can anyone make any suggestions?

mike06751 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by boxinggsxr View Post
    can anyone make any suggestions?

well for breakfast i would stick to wut you are already eating. (im a firm beliver in eggs)
    grilled chickn is also good .do more of a cave man diet lots of meat and veggie's (corn and potos is just starch and wouldent recomend lots of thos . bananna's convert food into energy so they would make a good snack. just remember its ok to snack as long as its a health one .

thiago1029 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    v interesting

thiago1029 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ???

Originally Posted by mike06751 View Post
    well for breakfast i would stick to wut you are already eating. (im a firm beliver in eggs)
    grilled chickn is also good .do more of a cave man diet lots of meat and veggie's (corn and potos is just starch and wouldent recomend lots of thos . bananna's convert food into energy so they would make a good snack. just remember its ok to snack as long as its a health one .
    So bananna's are better for a snack? I thought they were suppose be to eaten after working out cuz the potassium in them help recovery better?

THURSDAY- 3 hard boiled eggs, bowl of oatmel
    lunch- 2 breaded fish, 2 servings of steak stir fry (pieces of meat with japenoes choppd up into it and some sauce is all thats in it), mixed vegitables.
    Dinner- 3 pieces chicken (with chesse and pasta sauce)
    post meal- Protein shake and bannana.

Friday meal1- 3 boiled eggs, bowl of rasian bran with dried bannanas, multivitamin juice
    meal 2 power bar and protein shake
    meal 3- *COLD CUTS* i stackd 4 slices of turkey, 4 slices of salami, 2 slices fo cheese, and roll, veg cury
    meal 4- 3 pieces of chicken, 2 6 oz steaks

ya the cave man diet was mainly what i was thinkn would work since there is no way to tell exactly the cal, carbs, and protein in the foods here so i'd have to make a really ruff estimate. any more info

mike06751 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yes potasium is good for recovering ( like when your arms lock up from lifting a lot) but bannas also is good energy too so if u can have as a snack and after a work out that would be great.