CybrSlydr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CybrSlydr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CybrSlydr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CybrSlydr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CybrSlydr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CybrSlydr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CybrSlydr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CybrSlydr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CybrSlydr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CybrSlydr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CybrSlydr will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Pre Jym Strawberry Kiwi - wow!

I must say, I'm VERY impressed!

Yesterday I went to GNC and bought a 20 serving Pre Jym in Strawberry Kiwi and a 2lb jug of Jym Pro in Chocolate Mousse. After asking, folks on here pointed out that my protein intake was far too low for the amount of exercise I was doing and suggested I get a protein supplement or otherwise supplement my protein intake.

I decided to get the Pre Jym as well mostly as an experiment. So yesterday before lunch, I went to GNC and bought both and a shaker cup. Lot more than I wanted to spend (was around $85) but if it gets me the results I'm looking for, then I guess it's money well spent.

I had one of the protein scoops just before lunch yesterday to try it out - chocolate mousse is quite tasty! Though for me, 12oz of water is about as dilute as I want to make it. Tried it with 16oz as a post-workout today and it didn't taste as good.

But I'm here to talk about Pre Jym. Just to see how I'd react to it, I took a serving as I was leaving work and driving home - before I use it in exercise I wanted to make sure it didn't send me through the roof or give me a heart attack. On the drive home, I didn't notice much in the way of effect - about all I felt was something like a niacin rush and a slight warmth/prickling feeling on my scalp line.

So, I took it this morning about 20min before I started my workout. My workout is I power walk one mile on a track with a 20lb plate in my rucksack. At the end of the first mile, I do 1 set of 25 pushups followed by 25 rowers (without the 20lb plate). I then put the ruck back on and power walk another mile. At the end of that mile, I do another set of 25 pushups and 25 rowers (each week on Monday I increase the number of reps by 5 in each set, assuming I can do that many).

Here's a screenshot of the MapMyWalk on Wednesday without Pre Jym.

h ttps://c1.staticflickr.com/1/849/28865796487_c9ee69be5f_o.jpg

Here's a screenshot of the MapMyWalk from today with Pre Jym.

h ttps://c1.staticflickr.com/1/928/43085200444_3af1f0f88a_o.jpg

Ladies and gents, I'm flabbergasted. I don't stop the timer when I stop walking and do the pushups and rowers in-between and at the end. With the Pre Jym, I shaved over a minute and a half off my mile pace.

I could definitely feel it kick in about half way through my first mile - it didn't feel like I was getting a power-up and glowing or anything - I just felt like I could push a bit more and a bit harder. I also regained my breath quicker after doing my push-ups and rowers. To control my breathing, I typically do three steps breathing in, three steps breathing out until I reach my typical pace of four steps breathing in, four steps out (helps me keep my rhythm and pace). Typically after doing my push-ups and rowers, I can regain my 4/4 breathing in about 3/4 of a lap. I was back to 4/4 in half a lap and actually found myself extending my breath count while keeping the same quick pace - I was up to 5/5.

I also noticed a bit when pushing out my push-ups. I felt the burn right around 17 but found it easier to push out the last 8 and didn't have to rest. I also noticed during my rowers that it was easier to keep pace doing them though the limiting factor for me was keeping my breath. Usually I have to stop around rep 20 but I was able to keep going both times to rep 25 without stopping.

The most impressive bit to me is that I didn't feel like I was pushing - I felt like I could walk faster, I just chose not to this time.

Overall, my first impression of Pre Jym is utterly smashing. I consider myself a skeptic when it comes to all these supplements and the like - there's so much out there when it comes to studies and literature that's conflicting that I find it hard to swallow (heh heh). Consider me a Pre Jym believer now - for me, personally, I cannot doubt the results when it's in numbers like my screenshots!

robertmat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) robertmat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) robertmat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) robertmat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) robertmat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) robertmat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) robertmat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) robertmat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) robertmat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) robertmat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) robertmat has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by CybrSlydr View Post
    I must say, I'm VERY impressed!

Yesterday I went to GNC and bought a 20 serving Pre Jym in Strawberry Kiwi and a 2lb jug of Jym Pro in Chocolate Mousse. After asking, folks on here pointed out that my protein intake was far too low for the amount of exercise I was doing and suggested I get a protein supplement or otherwise supplement my protein intake.

I decided to get the Pre Jym as well mostly as an experiment. So yesterday before lunch, I went to GNC and bought both and a shaker cup. Lot more than I wanted to spend (was around $85) but if it gets me the results I'm looking for, then I guess it's money well spent.

I had one of the protein scoops just before lunch yesterday to try it out - chocolate mousse is quite tasty! Though for me, 12oz of water is about as dilute as I want to make it. Tried it with 16oz as a post-workout today and it didn't taste as good.

But I'm here to talk about Pre Jym. Just to see how I'd react to it, I took a serving as I was leaving work and driving home - before I use it in exercise I wanted to make sure it didn't send me through the roof or give me a heart attack. On the drive home, I didn't notice much in the way of effect - about all I felt was something like a niacin rush and a slight warmth/prickling feeling on my scalp line.

So, I took it this morning about 20min before I started my workout. My workout is I power walk one mile on a track with a 20lb plate in my rucksack. At the end of the first mile, I do 1 set of 25 pushups followed by 25 rowers (without the 20lb plate). I then put the ruck back on and power walk another mile. At the end of that mile, I do another set of 25 pushups and 25 rowers (each week on Monday I increase the number of reps by 5 in each set, assuming I can do that many).

Ladies and gents, I'm flabbergasted. I don't stop the timer when I stop walking and do the pushups and rowers in-between and at the end. With the Pre Jym, I shaved over a minute and a half off my mile pace.

I could definitely feel it kick in about half way through my first mile - it didn't feel like I was getting a power-up and glowing or anything - I just felt like I could push a bit more and a bit harder. I also regained my breath quicker after doing my push-ups and rowers. To control my breathing, I typically do three steps breathing in, three steps breathing out until I reach my typical pace of four steps breathing in, four steps out (helps me keep my rhythm and pace). Typically after doing my push-ups and rowers, I can regain my 4/4 breathing in about 3/4 of a lap. I was back to 4/4 in half a lap and actually found myself extending my breath count while keeping the same quick pace - I was up to 5/5.

I also noticed a bit when pushing out my push-ups. I felt the burn right around 17 but found it easier to push out the last 8 and didn't have to rest. I also noticed during my rowers that it was easier to keep pace doing them though the limiting factor for me was keeping my breath. Usually I have to stop around rep 20 but I was able to keep going both times to rep 25 without stopping.

The most impressive bit to me is that I didn't feel like I was pushing - I felt like I could walk faster, I just chose not to this time.

Overall, my first impression of Pre Jym is utterly smashing. I consider myself a skeptic when it comes to all these supplements and the like - there's so much out there when it comes to studies and literature that's conflicting that I find it hard to swallow (heh heh). Consider me a Pre Jym believer now - for me, personally, I cannot doubt the results when it's in numbers like my screenshots!
    can't see these pics, please re-post again:

CybrSlydr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CybrSlydr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CybrSlydr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CybrSlydr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CybrSlydr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CybrSlydr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CybrSlydr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CybrSlydr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CybrSlydr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CybrSlydr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CybrSlydr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by robertmat View Post
    can't see these pics, please re-post again:

I don't have 50 posts, so I can't post links - so just remove the space between the h and the ttps: and paste it into your address bar.

UPDATE: I must say, I'm significantly hungrier today than I have been the past few days. Hmmm...

Just did my second exercise with Pre Jym.

I didn't exercise yesterday, so I had a rest day in-between - also ate quite poorly... lol

Issue I ran into today was that I wanted to go faster than my body would allow. Started off at a quick pace but after about 1 1/2 laps I started getting pain in my lower right calf/ankle area in the muscle from over exertion. I tried to push through it but it just got worse, so I had to slow down.

Despite slowing down, I was only about 30sec/mile off my first-use pace. Still did two miles, 2x25 pushups and 2x25 rowers.

It appears that now I just need to wait for my body to catch up to what this Pre Jym is capable of.

Gomerly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gomerly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gomerly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gomerly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gomerly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gomerly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gomerly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gomerly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gomerly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gomerly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gomerly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I yesterday myself also arranged a day off and decided to stay at home, I ate a juicy burger

InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Helping you out OP, since you clearly put together some thought into the review!

https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/849/28...ee69be5f_o.jpg

https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/928/43...f1f0f88a_o.jpg
    Ⓚ Kaged Muscle Forum Representative Ⓚ

♛ COUNTRYMIKE Appreciation Crew ♛

♫ www.instagram.com/infraren ♫