thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

MP cookies and cream protein

Here is just a quick review on Muscle Pharms cookie and cream protein. I picked up a five pound tub because it was super cheap and I've been without protein for a while. I was hoping costco's had chocolate, but they only had cookies and cream. Cookies and cream is boring to me these days. I like the flavor in general, but I'm just sick of it. The other night, I took my daughters out for ice cream and they both got a cookies and cream milk shake and I rolled my eyes. However, I was very surprised when I tasted MP's cookies and cream. This is (I believe) my first taste of any MP product and I was honestly floored. It was rich and creamy and great. It was one of those times when I wanted to share it with my wife and kids too so they could enjoy it. THey loved it too. I'm glad I got the five pounder. No regrets on this one.

Next maybe I"ll try to the chocolate and see if it's as good. Any other flavor recomendations? Like I said, I'm not real familar with MP, so I don't even know what other flavors they offer. I'll look into it.

I haven't been using it long enough to notice any gains from it yet, but I have a feeling it will stack nicely with the green might creatine I just started.

thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Oh I forgot to give it a score.

I have no problem giving this protein 10/10 on flavor alone. For the price and flavor, it's an easy 10.