agg26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Losing fat - while taking amphetamine for ADHD

Hi, and thanks for reading.

As might be assumed from the 'title' I've got ADHD, which is currently being treated with Sertraline (Zoloft), Mirtazapine (Remeron) and amphetamine sulphate.
    I started cutting last monday (1st of March) and so far I've felt really good, but the progress is a little bit too rapid I believe.. My first question is -> is there anyone who has cut fat while using amphetamine?

I've tried all kinds of 'combos' in the past, i.e. ECA, clen, t3 and many more.. All of them have worked very well, but I've never had similar experience as with the amphetamine. Since monday I've lost 10 kg (22 pounds).. Of course this is WAY too much, and I feel that I'm getting a little dehydrated -> any ideas of drinks to have to replace lost salts (electrolytes and other nutrients..)? Gatorade/Powerade?
    Even thought I could believe that I've lost tons of muscles - I'm actually getting very ripped and my muscles don't seem to have shrunk very much.. (Well, I've always been more muscular than average, it probably has something to do with genetics..).
    My second question is -> what SHOULD I do to slow down that rapid weight loss (you opinions please), reduce each workout's intensity?, have one extra day of rest?, reduce cardio? Please share your thoughts..

I think I'm over for now.. :P, thanks for reading - all replys are appreciated!

naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Look into a full length mirror and judge what you see....make adjustment as necessary

squiggy12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    same here i take vyvanse for my adhd and im still at 25 percent bf i just dont know wat the hell to do

Originally Posted by squiggy12 View Post
    same here i take vyvanse for my adhd and im still at 25 percent bf i just dont know wat the hell to do
    Well, do you work out :P? Going to the gym 3-6 times a week would be a good start. I actually have no problems losing fat or gaining muscles - I'm just new to working out and eating properly (well, you never crave anything while taking amphetamine, except for some beer maybe :P) on these drugs..
    How exactly do you work out, if you do? And what's your Vyvanse dosage? I'm supposed to take amphetamine sulphate 20 mg 3 times a day (total 60 mg), but I only manage to take 2 times 20 mg, as otherwise I'm not even able to eat..

DutchMcMaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Amphetamines are a weight loss wonder drug in terms of appetite suppression. Pretty easy to cut calories if you have no hunger. Makes cardio a lot easier having all that energy too. The downside is you have to watch very carefully to avoid forming a habit... make sure you only use what the doctor prescribes. Even if you are trying to lose a lot of weight make sure you are consuming at least 1000 calories a day.

Originally Posted by DutchMcMaster View Post
    Amphetamines are a weight loss wonder drug in terms of appetite suppression. Pretty easy to cut calories if you have no hunger. Makes cardio a lot easier having all that energy too. The downside is you have to watch very carefully to avoid forming a habit... make sure you only use what the doctor prescribes. Even if you are trying to lose a lot of weight make sure you are consuming at least 1000 calories a day.
    At least 1000 calories a day :O?? I actually eat approx. 3000 calories/day and still I'm losing weight way too fast. If I ate around 1000 kcal/day I wouldn't even make it out of bed.. and for sure couldn't hit the gym :P