bigjet is a name known to all. (+5000) bigjet is a name known to all. (+5000) bigjet is a name known to all. (+5000) bigjet is a name known to all. (+5000) bigjet is a name known to all. (+5000) bigjet is a name known to all. (+5000) bigjet is a name known to all. (+5000) bigjet is a name known to all. (+5000) bigjet is a name known to all. (+5000) bigjet is a name known to all. (+5000) bigjet is a name known to all. (+5000)

I have reached my dream physique

Posted this on the misc, but not sure if it was the right place...

After 6 months of lifting, mainly squatting and deadlifting, I'm proud to have achieved my dream physique. I would never have imagined I'd someday look like this, even in my wildest dreams. I have always been a weak skinny mofo since I was a kid. then in college, I turned into a skinny fat ugly creature with a horrible gut.

I'm proud I was able to take control of my life. The road was not easy but I learned a lot about myself. I also believe my mind has changed and now I look at life with a whole new body and a new pair of eyes.

This has been the best thing in my life. I already stated how lifting literally saved my life. I have never been happier in my life. The only thing I want now is to fully bite into life, experience things, discover stuff... Lifting led me into philosophy, arts. I realized that while I could shape my body by spending time in the gym with dedication, the same thing could apply to my mind. I have been reading books, articles about human interraction, brain, astronomy. Lifting was really a catalyst for me, for a journey to become a better man.

Kind of progress log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=129856343

EseVato will become famous soon enough. (+50) EseVato will become famous soon enough. (+50) EseVato will become famous soon enough. (+50) EseVato will become famous soon enough. (+50) EseVato will become famous soon enough. (+50) EseVato will become famous soon enough. (+50) EseVato will become famous soon enough. (+50) EseVato will become famous soon enough. (+50) EseVato will become famous soon enough. (+50) EseVato will become famous soon enough. (+50) EseVato will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Didn't u make a thread about quiting BB like a week ago...

JJTransforms will become famous soon enough. (+50) JJTransforms will become famous soon enough. (+50) JJTransforms will become famous soon enough. (+50) JJTransforms will become famous soon enough. (+50) JJTransforms will become famous soon enough. (+50) JJTransforms will become famous soon enough. (+50) JJTransforms will become famous soon enough. (+50) JJTransforms will become famous soon enough. (+50) JJTransforms will become famous soon enough. (+50) JJTransforms will become famous soon enough. (+50) JJTransforms will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Congratulations, but you should always thrive to improve! gj nonetheless.

ahmedksaid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ahmedksaid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ahmedksaid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ahmedksaid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by bigjet View Post

After 6 months of lifting, mainly squatting and deadlifting, I'm proud to have achieved my dream physique. I would never have imagined I'd someday look like this, even in my wildest dreams. I have always been a weak skinny mofo since I was a kid. then in college, I turned into a skinny fat ugly creature with a horrible gut.

I'm proud I was able to take control of my life. The road was not easy but I learned a lot about myself. I also believe my mind has changed and now I look at life with a whole new body and a new pair of eyes.

This has been the best thing in my life. I already stated how lifting literally saved my life. I have never been happier in my life. The only thing I want now is to fully bite into life, experience things, discover stuff... Lifting led me into philosophy, arts. I realized that while I could shape my body by spending time in the gym with dedication, the same thing could apply to my mind. I have been reading books, articles about human interraction, brain, astronomy. Lifting was really a catalyst for me, for a journey to become a better man.

Kind of progress log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=129856343
    If you really got that physique with roids, I am ****ing ashamed to have know you existed.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=130090663
    it's all or nothing.

eat big, lift big, get big. Ya dig ?

How about another egg? Lethalextreme's Avatar
    Lethalextreme is not very helpful. (-500) Lethalextreme is not very helpful. (-500) Lethalextreme is not very helpful. (-500) Lethalextreme is not very helpful. (-500) Lethalextreme is not very helpful. (-500) Lethalextreme is not very helpful. (-500) Lethalextreme is not very helpful. (-500) Lethalextreme is not very helpful. (-500) Lethalextreme is not very helpful. (-500) Lethalextreme is not very helpful. (-500) Lethalextreme is not very helpful. (-500)
    Negged.

bigjet is a name known to all. (+5000) bigjet is a name known to all. (+5000) bigjet is a name known to all. (+5000) bigjet is a name known to all. (+5000) bigjet is a name known to all. (+5000) bigjet is a name known to all. (+5000) bigjet is a name known to all. (+5000) bigjet is a name known to all. (+5000) bigjet is a name known to all. (+5000) bigjet is a name known to all. (+5000) bigjet is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by EseVato View Post
    Didn't u make a thread about quiting BB like a week ago...
    No sir, you must mistake me with someone else

Originally Posted by ahmedksaid View Post
    If you really got that physique with roids, I am ****ing ashamed to have know you existed.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=130090663
    Haha no, physique achieved with squats/deadlifts and chicken

milkneggs786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) milkneggs786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) milkneggs786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) milkneggs786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) milkneggs786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) milkneggs786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) milkneggs786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) milkneggs786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) milkneggs786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) milkneggs786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) milkneggs786 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Congrats!!! Dont stop, one journey has ended, and another even more fruitful one has begun. Your at a mental/physical state that few people can say they exist in, so be sure to share the knowledge and experience you have accumulated....pass on the good karma.

Well done and good lifting to you.
    “No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.”
    -Socrates

Originally Posted by milkneggs786 View Post
    Congrats!!! Dont stop, one journey has ended, and another even more fruitful one has begun. Your at a mental/physical state that few people can say they exist in, so be sure to share the knowledge and experience you have accumulated....pass on the good karma.

Well done and good lifting to you.
    Thank you sir

Yes that's the spirit, always hopping from one destination to another, acquire experience, use some past experience, and share it

D3th 2 Aw3 is a name known to all. (+5000) D3th 2 Aw3 is a name known to all. (+5000) D3th 2 Aw3 is a name known to all. (+5000) D3th 2 Aw3 is a name known to all. (+5000) D3th 2 Aw3 is a name known to all. (+5000) D3th 2 Aw3 is a name known to all. (+5000) D3th 2 Aw3 is a name known to all. (+5000) D3th 2 Aw3 is a name known to all. (+5000) D3th 2 Aw3 is a name known to all. (+5000) D3th 2 Aw3 is a name known to all. (+5000) D3th 2 Aw3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Your physique still has potential, you're only about 20% of the way to your natural limit if that. Keep going.

I attempted suicide 4 years ago, so I feel yeah bro.
    It's consistency. It's like building a house. Everyday I'm putting a brick on my wall.

frmmyygsmnpu is on a distinguished road. (+10) frmmyygsmnpu is on a distinguished road. (+10) frmmyygsmnpu is on a distinguished road. (+10) frmmyygsmnpu is on a distinguished road. (+10) frmmyygsmnpu is on a distinguished road. (+10) frmmyygsmnpu is on a distinguished road. (+10) frmmyygsmnpu is on a distinguished road. (+10) frmmyygsmnpu is on a distinguished road. (+10) frmmyygsmnpu is on a distinguished road. (+10) frmmyygsmnpu is on a distinguished road. (+10) frmmyygsmnpu is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I can't see your legs?

Exilus is not very helpful. (-500) Exilus is not very helpful. (-500) Exilus is not very helpful. (-500) Exilus is not very helpful. (-500) Exilus is not very helpful. (-500) Exilus is not very helpful. (-500) Exilus is not very helpful. (-500) Exilus is not very helpful. (-500) Exilus is not very helpful. (-500) Exilus is not very helpful. (-500) Exilus is not very helpful. (-500)
    Sorry bro but for a dream physique im pretty disapointed, especially for your legs. no mass, no definition. so much for squats and deadlifts. :S but if it makes you happy then im glad for you man!

BDub15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BDub15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BDub15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BDub15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BDub15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BDub15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BDub15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BDub15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BDub15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BDub15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BDub15 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    right on bro. lookin good. You have a wicked platform to keep going and in time you will be a beast if you decide to keep going. Regardless what you choose to do, good going, ya look great!

Originally Posted by Exilus View Post
    Sorry bro but for a dream physique im pretty disapointed, especially for your legs. no mass, no definition. so much for squats and deadlifts. :S but if it makes you happy then im glad for you man!
    Are you telling me my legs are too small for my body?

Mandalore15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mandalore15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mandalore15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Good work mate, I'm hoping exercise will have this affect on me too. Keep it up!
    Morphing Into Primal - Arbeit Macht Fleisch

zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500)
    lookin good man

never stop though! keep on improvin

Originally Posted by BDub15 View Post
    right on bro. lookin good. You have a wicked platform to keep going and in time you will be a beast if you decide to keep going. Regardless what you choose to do, good going, ya look great!
    Thanks brah. I will definitely try to add mass and definition but what I meant by dream physique is that I ahve achieved the proportions I've always wanted.

badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    He said "His dream physique", from what he said he was, I think he looks fine and he's going places. Right on brah !

Originally Posted by Mandalore15 View Post
    Good work mate, I'm hoping exercise will have this affect on me too. Keep it up!
    Don't forget to try and improve every aspect of your life to be a well rounded human being.

Originally Posted by badclams View Post
    He said "His dream physique", from what he said he was, I think he looks fine and he's going places. Right on brah !
    thanks

TelochDeOiad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TelochDeOiad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TelochDeOiad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TelochDeOiad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TelochDeOiad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TelochDeOiad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TelochDeOiad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TelochDeOiad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TelochDeOiad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TelochDeOiad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TelochDeOiad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well done, got no idea what you were looking like six months ago but I'm sure you made some awesome progress. Keep it up, man.

Repped for positive attitude though!

elgatito71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elgatito71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elgatito71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elgatito71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elgatito71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elgatito71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elgatito71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elgatito71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elgatito71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elgatito71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elgatito71 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    congracts brah...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=655657063&posted=1#post655657063 = first cut back in 2010

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153696761&p=1064656001#post1064656001 = second cut 2013

bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i dont understand misc.

this guy is an obvious troll.
    yet he has like 3k rep points?

OP is a *******.

Originally Posted by bmontgomery87 View Post
    i dont understand misc.

this guy is an obvious troll.
    yet he has like 3k rep points?

OP is a *******.
    First, this is not the misc.
    Second, how exactly am I trolling? I'm on this site because I'm lifting (or at least I try to)
    Third, u mad brah?

Exilus is not very helpful. (-500) Exilus is not very helpful. (-500) Exilus is not very helpful. (-500) Exilus is not very helpful. (-500) Exilus is not very helpful. (-500) Exilus is not very helpful. (-500) Exilus is not very helpful. (-500) Exilus is not very helpful. (-500) Exilus is not very helpful. (-500) Exilus is not very helpful. (-500) Exilus is not very helpful. (-500)
    Are you telling me my legs are too small for my body?
    your quads are barely any bigger than your calves. i see no striation, no hardness. Where is the muscle itself? We should see it on your leg all the way down and attach itself to your knee. i dont see it. :S

Sorry for the critiscizing comments, i might just be too used to see 30 inch legs at 8% BF, being a bodybuilder myself.

Ounapuu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ounapuu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ounapuu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ounapuu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ounapuu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ounapuu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ounapuu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ounapuu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ounapuu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ounapuu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ounapuu will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    cool dreams bra.
    edit: cool helmet too.
    Last edited by Ounapuu; 03-07-2011 at 11:41 AM. Reason: noticed that sweet helmet

Originally Posted by Exilus View Post
    your quads are barely any bigger than your calves. i see no striation, no hardness. Where is the muscle itself? We should see it on your leg all the way down and attach itself to your knee. i dont see it. :S

Sorry for the critiscizing comments, i might just be too used to see 30 inch legs at 8% BF, being a bodybuilder myself.
    Thanks for the input. I will try to hit the legs harder. It's definitely the part of my body that has growed the bigger (I had ****lian legs before).

Simaem is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simaem is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simaem is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simaem is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simaem is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simaem is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simaem is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simaem is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simaem is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simaem is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simaem is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Im happy for you Brother..
    I know some people wont see a little change in u or wont even try to understand it..
    but i know what feeling it is when u see urself in the mirror and u take a good deep breath of happiness that now atleast ur 0.1% better then u ever were...
    even its 1lbs u gained... thats all bodybuilding is about...

Happy lifting..
    “I Will do what you wont today, So I can do what you cant tomorrow”

“No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

"There is no better way to fight weakness than with Strength"