Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by norinicole View Post
    Not true. My bf is 6'1", 260lbs. It's tough to find pants to fit his legs and shirts to fit his shoulders/arms. The problem is that clothes are made to either fit skinny people or fat people.

I like vascularity. But then I also like men, not boys.

Teen misc is that way ------->
    Where are you shopping??

My husband is around the same stats and can't find shirts that fit - the arms are way too small but he's not fat, just big and doing PL for 10+ years. Tempted to go down to an American Wal-Mart (no hate Americans but your sizes are larger lol) and start hemming some XXL's...

Time to start building... norinicole's Avatar
    norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sonti View Post
    Where are you shopping??

My husband is around the same stats and can't find shirts that fit - the arms are way too small but he's not fat, just big and doing PL for 10+ years. Tempted to go down to an American Wal-Mart (no hate Americans but your sizes are larger lol) and start hemming some XXL's...
    Marc Echo Cut & Sew. We were in Vegas and he found about 6 or 7 REALLY nice t-shirts in XXL. They look smokin' on him The arms are still tight, but not uncomfortable for him.

We have also had some luck with Guess dress shirts, but only in XXL. It's always hit and miss, especially with long sleeves (you know what I'm talking about).

The only jeans we found were some Big Star jeans. Had to try on about 20 different styles though.
    Mrs. Hessunit as of May 11, 2013

Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I like vascularity. But then I also like men, not boys.

Teen misc is that way ------->
    Amen!

Jason Huh? Jason Hhhnnnnggggg......
    MFP: mkjbarreto
    Insta: barretosupreme
    Personal Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162859401

*Femme Nutrition product log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167407101

texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Not true. My bf is 6'1", 260lbs. It's tough to find pants to fit his legs and shirts to fit his shoulders/arms. The problem is that clothes are made to either fit skinny people or fat people.
    this is true, sadly. last time I went to walmart noticed a ton of the XXL shirts had like a reverse-v taper going on...
    Johns Hopkins '16

Jeckiekahlie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeckiekahlie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeckiekahlie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeckiekahlie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeckiekahlie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeckiekahlie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeckiekahlie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeckiekahlie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeckiekahlie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeckiekahlie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeckiekahlie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I like a nice medium between bulk & lean, but out of those pictures the second is my favourite.
    I like a lot of ab definition, but with big arms & shoulders... not a huge chest though.
    **** on me once, I'll forgive but I won't forget. **** on me twice & I'll rub your nasty little face in it.