baxters1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

why did you want to get big

The funny thing about me, everytime I feel I am getting bigger, I'm happy, until I ask myself, why did I decide to do this. I think for a minute, was it to look good for girls........could be. I think, I feel I got bigger because it makes me feel better about myself, tougher, compared with other people, better than others, sort of for power so I can impress and show to other people when I hang out. I think, is that a good a reason, for personal triumph to workout? Shouldn't my reason for working be to look good and sexy for girls? Whats your reason?

thx10050 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thx10050 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thx10050 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    To look better, to maintain a healthy lifestyle by lifting weights and including cardio at times, to be stronger, and to be a bit more intimidating to others, only because one of the careers I'm considering is a professional bodyguard. I figure some intimidation factor can't hurt in the least.
    "Nothing can resist the human will that will stake even its very existence on its stated purpose." -Benjamin Disraeli.

masculeanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) masculeanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) masculeanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) masculeanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) masculeanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) masculeanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) masculeanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) masculeanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) masculeanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) masculeanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) masculeanman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Professional Bodyguard????

How do you become that?????

I want to do that!!!!!

thx10050 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thx10050 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thx10050 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I sent you an e-mail; it should be labeled from me, Dave Bell. Hope it helps.
    "Nothing can resist the human will that will stake even its very existence on its stated purpose." -Benjamin Disraeli.

psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    for aesthetics, and mainly for functional strength in day to day ****

--Joe

Is on Chicken steroids Assassinator's Avatar
    Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000)
    Its not WHY I WANT TO GET BIG...

Weightlifting and bodybuilding is now a life style, and its a life style that i enjoy, that simple

maedgo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    to look and feel great, to change my life, so i wont end up like my dad, and to lay the smack down to my older brother.... :-)
    -maedgo

Tonysok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

To carry my 120 pound lady under my arm without difficulty and to look good, I don't want to be that slim/slender (stick figure) guy anymore!

bobo_007 is just really nice. (+1000) bobo_007 is just really nice. (+1000) bobo_007 is just really nice. (+1000) bobo_007 is just really nice. (+1000) bobo_007 is just really nice. (+1000) bobo_007 is just really nice. (+1000) bobo_007 is just really nice. (+1000) bobo_007 is just really nice. (+1000) bobo_007 is just really nice. (+1000) bobo_007 is just really nice. (+1000) bobo_007 is just really nice. (+1000)

well

interesting question (very little sarcasm)

a hobbie really, to occupy my time

some people like to be lazy
    some people like to play other sports
    some people like to dress up as eminem and cuss @ lil children

but the truly enlightened bodybuild or powerlift cos it teaches

1) patience
    2) self worth
    3) healthy lifestyle (in most cases)
    Now All We Need Is A little Energon And A Lot of Luck

More Than You Imagine Optimus Prime.......

attax will become famous soon enough. (+50) attax will become famous soon enough. (+50) attax will become famous soon enough. (+50) attax will become famous soon enough. (+50) attax will become famous soon enough. (+50) attax will become famous soon enough. (+50) attax will become famous soon enough. (+50) attax will become famous soon enough. (+50) attax will become famous soon enough. (+50) attax will become famous soon enough. (+50) attax will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    it's just another way to challenge myself. plus, i was blessed with the greatest genetics, so i might as well use them for something fun. o ya, plus it's where my friends and i have the most fun
    GoD rules

LoU "tHe HuLk" FerRiGnO
    ~EnougH SaiD~

The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I can't play other sports for ****
    I love a long term challenge
    I alone am resposible for my wins or loses as a bodybuilder
    I want to leg press 2,750 pounds like Markus Ruhl
    It's my turn.

viper413 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i did it b/c i was a fatass 4 most of my life and just got fe up with it

Registered User older-than-dirt's Avatar
    older-than-dirt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) older-than-dirt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've had a good baseball career that ended up in Double A and because of the effort I put into that I have numerous old injuries. Weightlifting allows me to still challenge myself and strengthen those old injury areas.
    Tough times don't last......Tough people do.

100% politically incorrect.

Having an open mind causes your brains to fall out.

robbo86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Assassinator
    Its not WHY I WANT TO GET BIG...

Weightlifting and bodybuilding is now a life style, and its a life style that i enjoy, that simple
    B-B-B-BUMP!

XcollegeboiX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was/am skinny. I used to be REALLY skinny(like i was always trying to break above 120lbs and i'm 6'1!!), weightlifting makes me feel better about myself, and allows me to become healthier and able to live life without feelin like everyone i pass on the street can kick my ass.
    it feels good, it looks good
    its just great
    and i'm happy this is hte first day of the rest of my life(girls are only percs)
    thanks
    E

BIGABOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGABOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGABOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGABOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGABOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGABOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGABOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGABOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGABOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGABOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGABOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I want to be a FREAK I want to compete in some shows to, but it is between 5'9 200lbs 8%b/f , or a freak at 5'9 240lbs 6% b/f

BIGABOY

the man-beast will become famous soon enough. (+50) the man-beast will become famous soon enough. (+50) the man-beast will become famous soon enough. (+50) the man-beast will become famous soon enough. (+50) the man-beast will become famous soon enough. (+50) the man-beast will become famous soon enough. (+50) the man-beast will become famous soon enough. (+50) the man-beast will become famous soon enough. (+50) the man-beast will become famous soon enough. (+50) the man-beast will become famous soon enough. (+50) the man-beast will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

I do it because i want to become a pro wrestler.

BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Re: why did you want to get big

Originally posted by baxters1
    Shouldn't my reason for working be to look sexy for girls?

uhhhh
    no

El Muppy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by the man-beast
    BUMP!

Connor MacLeod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Connor MacLeod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Connor MacLeod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Connor MacLeod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Connor MacLeod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Connor MacLeod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Connor MacLeod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Connor MacLeod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Connor MacLeod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Connor MacLeod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Connor MacLeod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    No more little stick man.

littlebuffman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) littlebuffman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) littlebuffman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) littlebuffman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) littlebuffman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) littlebuffman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) littlebuffman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) littlebuffman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) littlebuffman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) littlebuffman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) littlebuffman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i originally started for football then got hooked on lifting
    T 1 D

iamtheking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamtheking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamtheking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamtheking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamtheking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamtheking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well i started to casually go to the gym for my sport : canoeing .
    But when i finally became more hardworking < i found out that there was more then just training for that sport , there was the whole idea of getting bigger and better then everyone else..
    it also works on the chicks

banned has a spectacular aura about. (+250) banned has a spectacular aura about. (+250) banned has a spectacular aura about. (+250) banned has a spectacular aura about. (+250) banned has a spectacular aura about. (+250) banned has a spectacular aura about. (+250) banned has a spectacular aura about. (+250) banned has a spectacular aura about. (+250) banned has a spectacular aura about. (+250) banned has a spectacular aura about. (+250) banned has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    for me, its purely narcisstic reasons, since i do not have any natural talent for sports of any kind.
    There are no good and bad; no right and wrong. There were effective actions and ineffective actions, socially acceptable and unacceptable behaviour, wise and stupid decisions to be made. But if you wanted to achieve maximum sefl-realisation, you had to understand that any choice you made was entirely value neutral. Morality was a primitive concept, useful in earlier stages of societal evolution, perhaps, but without relevance in the modern age.

Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What skinny guy doesnt want to get big?(ok..there are some.) There are two kinds of skinny people the one's that are contempt with their small frame and the one's who can't stand it. I was the latter.
    A few bodybuilding stats
    Height 5'10
    Weight Somewhere between 195-200lbs(cutting down from 218lbs)
    (Measurements cold)
    Arms 16.5
    Calves 16.5
    Quads 27
    Penis 19.8(pumped,hard and vascular!)

hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    To always be the biggest for my age. I love when people call me "Big guy". It also beats being skinny.

Steve Ravenous is not very well liked. (-100) Steve Ravenous is not very well liked. (-100) Steve Ravenous is not very well liked. (-100) Steve Ravenous is not very well liked. (-100) Steve Ravenous is not very well liked. (-100) Steve Ravenous is not very well liked. (-100) Steve Ravenous is not very well liked. (-100) Steve Ravenous is not very well liked. (-100) Steve Ravenous is not very well liked. (-100) Steve Ravenous is not very well liked. (-100) Steve Ravenous is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally posted by the man-beast
    Oh yeah!
    Do you train with any indy feds?
    I train with an indy fed in Australia and just recently had my first match, and I figure if you don't posses the skill to be a pro wrestler, at least look like one! ( It works for Steiner, Helmsly, Test, Hogan, Undertaker etc. )

HUNTER MORLOCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    so i can be like a hunter morlock and hunt the humans down like animals.also so people will think twice before they get an attitude with me.last but not least, i want to be able to pound people into the ground like a silver back gorilla would.

Fjock is just really nice. (+1000) Fjock is just really nice. (+1000) Fjock is just really nice. (+1000) Fjock is just really nice. (+1000) Fjock is just really nice. (+1000) Fjock is just really nice. (+1000) Fjock is just really nice. (+1000) Fjock is just really nice. (+1000) Fjock is just really nice. (+1000) Fjock is just really nice. (+1000) Fjock is just really nice. (+1000)
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by BIGABOY
    [B]I want to be a FREAK I want to compete in some shows to, but it is between 5'9 200lbs 8%b/f , or a freak at 5'9 240lbs 6% b/f

I hear you on that dude. I want to be a straight up freak. I already competed in my first show and won but I want to continue to win. Being able to weigh 220 at 16 years old with good cuts is what drives me to keep lifting.
    U.S. Soldier
    Competitive bodybuilder