Page 3 of 105 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Are you in a mood? Haha, sorry, I just had to notice all the emoticons.

Nah it's nothing heavy duty but I went over a year and a half just popping 1-2 tylenol PM's every single night during that time. I went a month without touching them but now I'm kind of coming back to them because my parents just bought an enormous case, but I need to stop it.

Oh, I guess I misread that. Well, then it's even more motivation to the both of you, and I'm sure the relationships between you two will now grow even stronger than it has been before
    live.laugh.lift

InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Not really a fail. I wasn't trying to get anywhere after she made our pm a screen shot and tagged me in it (Can't explain, to long to get the right interpretation. Flirting/amusing her with ridiculousness). Was bored and started messin around with her just for kicks. Btw, this is the girl from Saturday night who I told to go to bed (an hour earlier I wouldve not gonna lie)

*Comments on the picture, not chat. Would've been so much easier to copy and paste. Didn't attempt to SS it because I fail miserably with using anything computer related other than the internet.

Starts with my first comment after she tagged the SS: "Exposed! "

Complete horse ****. Stop using photo shop perfectly, get a life bro

Her: its paint

If that was done on paint I will kiss your feet and refer to you as Jesus himself.

Then after I notice the corns spit on your floor and never speak to you again for not including the best part.

Her: LOOL your actually so gay andrew.. omg

I'm sorry, but why are you laughing out out loud? Why isn't my name capitalized?

You see, if you can't keep up..expect me to go grammar nazi on ur ass. If you can't match my level I don't even look bad so iaintevenmad.

Her: i could post another one.. so stfu maybe ?

Aww don't get hot under the collar, it's all for the wrong reasons. I never denied I was gay though so don't get your hopes up. (Playing at the fact that I asked her if she found my 'mascara' and her previous comment) Your 530 am antics towards me are revenge worthy so you should stfu, jussayin.

*^ Jumping on me/stealing cell/trying to get me to wake up off the couch..Immature but cute.

Her: your such a lierrr lol!

Try me out

Will make any lie you protest scream the truth. U mad?

Her: yes ******* -_-

*Heres where she got bitter. Kinda late for how firm I was intentionally being though. She's probably just insulted/flustered, would've flipped her sh*t if I really took it to far.

Victory.

Make up sex?

Her: definately not.

*Noticed she was definitely mad. Had my fun, wanted to try and reverse any damage before I dipped outta that and untagged myself

When you're mad - neyo

Her: no.

Pleasure P - Say Yes

Still lah u

I'll settle for a maybe and a peck on the cheek. Hows that?

Her: again.. not happening

It's gotten cold up in hurrr. I just got frost bite from the ice in your heart </3

My antics for a Wednesday night . Tbh, I like teasing her because of the way she responds face to face. It's cute if cute were ever attractive. Zero romantic interest in her though, so I really don't care if it damaged anything. I'd rather it not, but it's not really an issue if it did. Not gonna lie I'm so mushy when I'm truly being affectionate, wouldn't express anything serious so hard-ass like.

She's probably madly confused from my bbm's to this. confusingagirlmorethanshelleverconfuseme/10

Also WIN (but also lose..) for lingo only you guys would get. and fuuuuuu at making so many mistakes before posting. Became such a mess with cutting names/likes//date/time out and trying to make it tidier/understandable.
    Last edited by InfiniteExcel; 03-09-2011 at 10:16 PM.
    Highlights: http://www.youtube.com/user/bkbrawla666/videos

InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by baco_bacon View Post
    Are you in a mood? Haha, sorry, I just had to notice all the emoticons.

Nah it's nothing heavy duty but I went over a year and a half just popping 1-2 tylenol PM's every single night during that time. I went a month without touching them but now I'm kind of coming back to them because my parents just bought an enormous case, but I need to stop it.

Oh, I guess I misread that. Well, then it's even more motivation to the both of you, and I'm sure the relationships between you two will now grow even stronger than it has been before
    Haha, I tend to be overzealous with emoticons at times

At least it's only tylenol. I know a guy who took 3-4 advil a a day for a few months and it caught up to him. Says he gets headaches frequently when he doesn't take it. Either way, good on you for kicking needless use..Don't fall in deeper, though. Head up good on ya

Am in a good mood though. I have more confidence with her now, I've taken the mindfreakage (lol) way farther than this and she hasn't changed towards me. I guess she not only doesn't see the wittiness, but maybe not even the playful offensiveness, lmfao. Shes a looker but I can't say much about way up top.

Didn't go to school today, make up some excuse and do my presentation tomorrow. I'm not even this relentlessly fatigued after a hang over. I look like an utter mess, I might as well have downed a forty and not even went to bed. Tomorrow is the final day until March breaaaaaaak, YEEUH. Don't even care about the drinking, just exuberant that I can do whatever I want/go to bed/wake up when I want. Waking up at 7 for school/home by 6 after the gym/in bed before 10 to do it again is getting increasingly unsatisfying. It's 100x worse since I don't even enjoy the social aspect, or lack thereof at school. Such awkward times ftl, everyone including myself is hesitant to be themselves/to concerned with how actions are perceived by others. Can't wait to meet older people post secondary.

Straps came in yesterday. Payed 3.99 for the things lol. Thought it was gonna be those terrible looking beige ones you can choose as a free gift; turned out to be all black with bb.com logo on it. Not bad, but for 3.99 and the fact that my rows are going to move forward..i'd pay much, much more. Not needed ftw.

Missing the gym </3. Maybe thats what inspired me to mess with that girl, I need my kicks in some shape or form, amirite? Also not having the balls to be truly affectionate towards her for all to see. Not gonna beat a dead horse with that stuff, though. Not gonna take me anywhere and she probably didn't even get what I was pointing at with my comments. I think she started posting one word posts because she knew damn well I'd unravel it and turn it all against her no matter what she said LOL. She has a thing with some russian guy in uni who likes to stand over anyone who even comments on her pictures with anything suggestive, at all. Wonder what he'll say to me, can't wait for the lulz. Will post if post worthy .
    Last edited by InfiniteExcel; 03-10-2011 at 09:12 AM.

5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why you missing the gym, bro? You injured?

I need a TLDR version of everything that's going on

Originally Posted by 5Six View Post
    Why you missing the gym, bro? You injured?

I need a TLDR version of everything that's going on
    Haha ikr..My bad brah.

If anything is to long to read, don't read Won't be offended. Will answer any question/something unclear upon request no problem

Nah man, just been training for months without a break. Going heavy for longer than I should, going to failure longer than I should. I'm sensing an early regression of progress by my lifts/fatigue level so I called a 5 day break till Monday to recover and be freshly primed for my new split (Upper/Lower) starting Monday. All is well

Thumbs up Food/Obese/Mirror DoucheBaggery

Got a few pics to share progress/shits and giggles.

Pretty hungry so I whipped up this bad boy in 10 mins..Messy, just the way I like it

^ Chicken/salsa/sourcream/bbq sauce/pepper/montreal steak spice/texmex/cheese/vegetable oil..nuked. I'm filthy

Jan '07. 20 lbs lighter than my heaviest, pretty hyooge. As flattering as it could get for me back then. To much nachos, to little lifting. Only pic of me then

^ Beauty block out/image edit eh? I'ma prodigy in the tech world, watch out MIT.

I encourage LOL's at douchebag mirror pose lmfao. Tired of being faceless 4 bbm/filling out that shirt x10 more than 10 weeks ago when it was taken/20 lbs lighter than img above and I'm unrecognizable/iaintevenmad

^ Am mad at that shirt now being too tight. Also was mad with dirty mirror, cleaned dat shii good

Wish I had a pic of my face from back then, you guys would lol so hard at how round it was. It was literally a soccer ball it was that bad I'm not even kidding.

Bigchrome is just really nice. (+1000) Bigchrome is just really nice. (+1000) Bigchrome is just really nice. (+1000) Bigchrome is just really nice. (+1000) Bigchrome is just really nice. (+1000) Bigchrome is just really nice. (+1000) Bigchrome is just really nice. (+1000) Bigchrome is just really nice. (+1000) Bigchrome is just really nice. (+1000) Bigchrome is just really nice. (+1000) Bigchrome is just really nice. (+1000)
    The girl is just frustrated she can't keep up with your integligence lawl, you've got the let the weaker sex have their "victory" sometimes to get anywhere :P

Mirin Douchbag pose and that bicep vein! Oh, and you know how to eat too!

beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Strong meal.. makes me feel a bit sick actually.

Mirin' filling in of shirt and mirror posing! Sweet progress
    400/230/445@165lbs
    182.5/105/202/5@75kg

Originally Posted by Bigchrome
    The girl is just frustrated she can't keep up with your integligence lawl, you've got the let the weaker sex have their "victory" sometimes to get anywhere :P

Mirin Douchbag pose and that bicep vein! Oh, and you know how to eat too!
    Haha yeah, I was way to firm/personalish but fun is fun. Yup, I mean to make things interesting we gotta let the females win every now and again. They do have a knack for wrapping us around their finger though, I'll tell ya that.

Originally Posted by beardymcbeard
    Strong meal.. makes me feel a bit sick actually.
    Lmfao everything you've said to me thus far in here/other threads has actually made me lol everytime. This is probably one of the more normal things I make to eat. I enjoy some weird sh*t. Probably explains why I was morbidly obese. Thanksya though miss, I feel a lot better about myself, that I'm sure of.

Quitting process starts tomorrow. I got this. I CAN'T let myself crack.

SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Strong pose and representing dat der bbm over heree
    Workout Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122921511

"It's best to rise from life like a banquet, neither thirsty or drunken." - Aristotle

NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I feel like ****... for not commenting on your log more often.
    Drowning in work and new decisions!!!

Srsly, lets hangout tomorrow, school or not!
    We should caught each other up on sh*t and just have a good lol sesh

IMHO, girls just dont wanna seem sluttly... unless they are drunk. They gotta play hardball for both rep and because they think guys LOVE it. Really, you can do anything you like and say what you like. It's all about how you say it. Just remember girls want the same thing you do. FUN!!!

Lol i actually spent an hour gong through your posts and now my brain is like, "DAAAAAMMMNNNN i'm missing out on yo life brooo"
    It's just easier to be yourself through somethng so impersonal like the net.

Let's throw Excell a little love, amirite?
    <3

EDIT: Man i know you can quit smoking. you have one of the strongest wills i have EVER seen. In the gym and out!
    If you can not take advantage of a drunk girl you can quit! I'll be there to help n support ya brah. Just take it one day at a time. A true beast isn't someone that can bench 405, it's the guy that uses all he has to accomplish anything he puts his mind too.
    If ya can successfully quit, i'll BUY your next tub of protein!
    Last edited by NightmareW; 03-10-2011 at 05:01 PM.
    "Success has been, and continues to be, defined as being able to get back up one more time then you've been knocked down."

5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Food is looking good

Lul'd at face in mirror pic. I should send yah my BB pin, brah

Everything gingeman said
    Don't worry man, do all of your sh*t and then drop in and check out mine now and again, all I ask

Consider it a plan amigo. Go over some gym sh*t with ya, have a nice jam. All of the goods.

Girls do want fun, just like guys. It's true. If she isn't one of them, I'm not butt hurt over it. Girls come and go, they can barely decide. If they just drank a fifth of vodka, I do not dare them to drive.

It's the irish in me, brah. We jist dohnt let the wee clasp off, lad. Not taking advantage of her though took zero will for me man. Fortunately I don't have the ability to just do and never think about it ever again.

If you can quit i'll buy your next tub of protein
    Hey, man..Yeah, sorry to tell you kinda...late? But yeah, I quit. ON cookies and cream please <3

Appreciate everything you took the time to post there man. True friend, dude. You shine brighter than the rest of the boys.
    Last edited by InfiniteExcel; 03-10-2011 at 05:27 PM.

Originally Posted by 5Six
    Food is looking good

Lul'd at face in mirror pic. I should send yah my BB pin, brah
    You know where the mails kept

Haha. "Nice, I can see my jaw now!" is probably what I was thinking right about then.

Originally Posted by SydTheKid
    Strong pose and representing dat der bbm over heree
    BRRRRR-aaaaPP!

Ontario bro's know where the phone business goes.

"Milk was a bad choice" ashylarryku's Avatar
    ashylarryku is just really nice. (+1000) ashylarryku is just really nice. (+1000) ashylarryku is just really nice. (+1000) ashylarryku is just really nice. (+1000) ashylarryku is just really nice. (+1000) ashylarryku is just really nice. (+1000) ashylarryku is just really nice. (+1000) ashylarryku is just really nice. (+1000) ashylarryku is just really nice. (+1000) ashylarryku is just really nice. (+1000) ashylarryku is just really nice. (+1000)
    looking big and lean man, great progress.

And nice food porn. I'll be hitting the all-you-can-eat Chinese buffet after my strongman comp in a couple of months
    My training log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133003933

"Don't unrack the bar like the bar is gonna kick your ass" - Christian Thibaudeau

"All men are created equal, some just work harder" - Defranco's Gym

Deadlift 610 x 1
    Squat 455 x 1
    Bench 345 x 1

1,400 Total @ BW 197 video here:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDr4a_SunYs

Subscribe to my YouTube channel for training videos almost daily:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ashylarryku?feature=watch

I eat watermelons watermelonbrah's Avatar
    watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yea dude fillin that shirt out pretty well brah! Size? Oh and tool! Lol just kidding brah lookin fresh.
    "It's not what you accomplished or how long it took you to get there, what really matters is that you actually did it!"

----------------------My lifting log------------------------
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161934793

If you aren't being hated on you aren't doing sh**!!

Originally Posted by ashylarryku View Post
    looking big and lean man, great progress.

And nice food porn. I'll be hitting the all-you-can-eat Chinese buffet after my strongman comp in a couple of months
    1. Receive compliments on my two targets
    2. KNOWS WHERE ITS MAWWWTRUCKINN AT
    3. 'nese buffet? Hero. Competing in a strong man comp? HERO.

A-Z, you're golden. To boot, you almost work as hard as me, too!

Originally Posted by watermelonbrah View Post
    Yea dude fillin that shirt out pretty well brah! Size? Oh and tool! Lol just kidding brah lookin fresh.
    G'd up from tha feed up eatin that meat stuff. Get it?

^ Now I'm a tool

Thanks though brah. Medium, and it's hard to take off..Probably won't wear until summer cuts done, if at all.

I eat watermelons watermelonbrah's Avatar
    watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by InfiniteExcel View Post
    G'd up from tha feed up eatin that meat stuff. Get it?

^ Now I'm a tool

Thanks though brah. Medium, and it's hard to take off..Probably won't wear until summer cuts done, if at all.
    I know what you mean lol. I have a few shirts that are hard to take off especially when pumped. I hate it though, alot of my favorite shirts are too small or just look rediclous when I wear them now.
    "It's not what you accomplished or how long it took you to get there, what really matters is that you actually did it!"

----------------------My lifting log------------------------
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161934793

If you aren't being hated on you aren't doing sh**!!

Originally Posted by watermelonbrah View Post
    I know what you mean lol. I have a few shirts that are hard to take off especially when pumped. I hate it though, alot of my favorite shirts are too small or just look rediclous when I wear them now.
    Feel ya on that one dude. Especially bad when you change into it not knowing how small it has gotten on you (brought as a change of clothes) and you're a stranded moron feelsbadman

I'm feelin' ready. It's about time.

It's all gonna feel so sweet when it's all said and done. Teen sick of nicotine in the knick of time.

Heres a lil' break down of what my gradual cease will look like.

Week one:9/day

Week two:6/day

Week three:4/day

Week four: PEACE

Will be a big change on my social atmosphere not going to the smoking section. If I were to quit straight away, all together, it'd be far to overwhelming on me. Gradually works well both for easing out of there, and easing out of the addiction. Sorta like slowly pulling it in, nice and gently...THEN DROPPING SHAQS FOOT ON THE FINAL PACK. <-- Will fly to Boston and record him doing that. Love the Celtics. Jerseys signed, bros?

That's that to be blunt. I wanna get out of there and stop associating myself with a group in which I dislike 80% of it's members. Time to drop this dirtbag habit.

All to Give Pos-I-Tive.

• My mom will quit. I need her around.
    • I will feel tremendously, significantly, drastically, remarkably improved.
    • I'll be healthier..?
    • Lifting will improve
    • Opposite-gender attraction will improve
    • Save money
    • Thrive on the accomplishment
    • Give you followers a battle to follow
    • Fulfill my username and log title.

Are just a few among a world of benefits. It's the 3rd month of the year, but the 218th of many, many more to come. Let's do this.

I'm ready.

Last edited by InfiniteExcel; 03-10-2011 at 09:00 PM.

kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000)
    good for you quiting smoking man
    "I am fueled by all forms of failure. I paid the price so I'll take whats mine!"
    "Obbession is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated"
    "The only easy day was yesterday"

My Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=359214151#post359214151

~~Brothers of Iron~~

Originally Posted by kaoslegend View Post
    good for you quiting smoking man
    Thanks dude.

My mom just told me she has COPD. Apparently got told yesterday. Perfect time to quit.

Fuck this shit.

beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lmfao everything you've said to me thus far in here/other threads has actually made me lol everytime. This is probably one of the more normal things I make to eat. I enjoy some weird sh*t. Probably explains why I was morbidly obese. Thanksya though miss, I feel a lot better about myself, that I'm sure of.
    Is it the Australian accent?

Dammnn, now I have a rep I gotta live up to :/

Grats for the givin up smoking choice too. All the reasons you said for giving it up are 100%valid. Even if it's hard, you've come this far progress wise. Plus, people have walked the road and given up smoking before you so it's not impossible.

Not sure I follow all your and NW's girl problems, I just know that I don't have a SINGLE person wrapped around my finger as I have nowhere near the subtly required. Sooo, maybe you should find a non-subtle female lmao.
    400/230/445@165lbs
    182.5/105/202/5@75kg

Is it the Australian accent?
    Hit the nail on the head, actually think that it's

"Strong meal...It actually made me kinda sick" < -- I found that priceless

Grats for the givin up smoking choice too. All the reasons you said for giving it up are 100%valid. Even if it's hard, you've come this far progress wise. Plus, people have walked the road and given up smoking before you so it's not impossible.

Not sure I follow all your and NW's girl problems, I just know that I don't have a SINGLE person wrapped around my finger as I have nowhere near the subtly required. Sooo, maybe you should find a non-subtle female lmao.
    Beautiful. Post. Is. Beautiful. I think I found one

Your logic.

It's ju
    I ca
    Theres n-

Heeeeey

cheesecake0 is just really nice. (+1000) cheesecake0 is just really nice. (+1000) cheesecake0 is just really nice. (+1000) cheesecake0 is just really nice. (+1000) cheesecake0 is just really nice. (+1000) cheesecake0 is just really nice. (+1000) cheesecake0 is just really nice. (+1000) cheesecake0 is just really nice. (+1000) cheesecake0 is just really nice. (+1000) cheesecake0 is just really nice. (+1000) cheesecake0 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Street Ryda yea?

good to have you back man!

strong as always lol.

Good luck quitting, **** aint good for ya hahaha. In on this

Hit the nail on the head, actually think that it's

"Strong meal...It actually made me kinda sick" < -- I found that priceless

Beautiful. Post. Is. Beautiful. I think I found one

Your logic.

It's ju
    I ca
    Theres n-

Heeeeey
    Easy tiger, forgot to put 'no ehit'. haha

Still don't understand what's funny about the sick line, the mental combination of those foods made me feel queasy?

On a serious note, that sucks about your mum. More motivation to quit! Hope its not too bad...
    400/230/445@165lbs
    182.5/105/202/5@75kg