Page 5 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by xKyle10
    lulz at being all over the place, i do that all the time, brb starting one thing when i didnt finish anot

lulz

UH Rows ftw, yates are bit too loose for my liking. not bad, a bit of air hump but its 225, you could do 185-195 strict, IMO keep 45 degrees, bend knees moar and more strict = more hypertrophy

edit: fail didnt realize those were 2 years old. i am now depressed
    LOL I see whatya did, tharr.

Yeah, I don't like yates. At all. I probably lean over right inbetween a bent over row and a yates for my heavier sets, but that humping/jerking bs is completely gone. Towards the end of a workout I lean over quite a lot and slowly lift and squeeze plate-plate n a half ish to get a nice rip on rows.

Hahaha, 15 months ish but s'all good Actually been pissed as of late, grip won't let me go heavier. I ordered ma purdy bb.com straps to change all that though.

Originally Posted by benchtochest
    subbed, you steet rida bro? On that pic u posted on pg 3 you kinda look like him? :P
    I dunno, I've been compared to that devil a lot, I'll tell you that. I'm smarter/stronger than him so it's all gravy babeh Thanks for the sub btw dude!

Originally Posted by cheesecake0
    haha i remember watching that row video.

strong(er) facial expression
    Loooool. Emotional lifting ftw (I'd probably scream if there were no one there, srs.)

Originally Posted by watermelonbrah
    Lol'd at video, because a few weeks ago I did 225x2 with an overhand grip and it was somewhat similar to that form wise lol.

edit: I take that back mine MIGHT have been a little better form wise.
    I sure hope it was better form wise! In my defense, back then that was a heavy set, but even my strict sets weren't so 'strict'. So damn PR hungry I just denied myself that my form was getting worse and worse, rofl. That your first time hitting 2 plates? (two reps), feels good though eh?
    Last edited by InfiniteExcel; 03-13-2011 at 01:22 PM.
    Highlights: http://www.youtube.com/user/bkbrawla666/videos

InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by baco_bacon View Post
    Haha, I love looking back at old videos.

FTW!?

YAAAH BUDDAYYY!!
    LMFAO! LOOK AT THAT SKINNY LIL MAN!

You've actually grown SO MUCH bro. Gotten a sh*t ton stronger, too. In the DL vid you were using my warm up weight from that time as a double, and now you're pulling virtually the same as me. Bastard, lol.

I eat watermelons watermelonbrah's Avatar
    watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by InfiniteExcel View Post
    LOL I see whatya did, tharr.

Yeah, I don't like yates. At all. I probably lean over right inbetween a bent over row and a yates for my heavier sets, but that humping/jerking bs is completely gone. Towards the end of a workout I lean over quite a lot and slowly lift and squeeze plate-plate n a half ish to get a nice rip on rows.

Hahaha, 15 months ish but s'all good Actually been pissed as of late, grip won't let me go heavier. I ordered ma purdy bb.com straps to change all that though.

I dunno, I've been compared to that devil a lot, I'll tell you that. I'm smarter/stronger than him so it's all gravy babeh

Loooool. Emotional lifting ftw (I'd probably scream if there were no buddy there, srs.)

I sure hope it was better form wise! In my defense, back then that was a heavy set, but even my strict sets weren't so 'strict'. So damn PR hungry I just denied myself that my form was getting worse and worse, rofl. That your first time hitting 2 plates? (two reps), feels good though eh?
    Well Iit was hard to tell what your back was like in that vid. But yea that was my first time rowing 225. I could have done more with the form I was using, but I felt like it was bad form so I just stopped lol.
    "It's not what you accomplished or how long it took you to get there, what really matters is that you actually did it!"

----------------------My lifting log------------------------
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161934793

If you aren't being hated on you aren't doing sh**!!

xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    versa gripps are a superb investment

gotta shell out $40 but they pay for themselves, had mine for like a year-ish and love them
    ~Sh!tty Chest Crew~ CEO & Founder
    Traditional Wetshaving Crew
    Misc Snapchatters Crew

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146163903

"The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found.
    There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength.
    Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential,
    It's impossible to turn back."
    -Henry Rollins

Originally Posted by watermelonbrah View Post
    Well Iit was hard to tell what your back was like in that vid. But yea that was my first time rowing 225. I could have done more with the form I was using, but I felt like it was bad form so I just stopped lol.
    Oh man in that vid my form was down right awful. Cheat sets are all good implied they don't make up all of your sets, and you don't hurt yourself. I find they're good for strength; I like to think they'd help me in situations where I'd be wildly pulling and giving it everything i.e in a fight. Or throwing around my friends (srs, poor dev)

^ Cheating it like such may not be as 'functional' in terms of the muscles used, but to use strength I've gained functionally, chances are I'd be doing something that looks similar to that and not standing still slowly pulling it up and down. I just get a mix of the best of all of the worlds, heavy/sloppy, heavy/best form possible, light/intent to stimulate muscle etc. Try it out

Edit: ^ I haven't been cheating rows lately, but talking about doing it and talking about straps I think I'm gonna try that out again soon . Been having a hard time holding onto a weight with good form, so I wasn't stupid enough to waste my time loading a bar to cheat, lol.

Originally Posted by xKyle10
    versa gripps are a superb investment

gotta shell out $40 but they pay for themselves, had mine for like a year-ish and love them
    Yeah? What are these, exactly? Just straps? I got mine for 3.99 off bb.com and I think they'll do what needs to be done. They seem durable, but once I get to using them that'll probably change.

^ They're probably sturdy as hell, eh?
    Last edited by InfiniteExcel; 03-13-2011 at 01:48 PM.

watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    So true about the cheating. It's not always bad.
    "It's not what you accomplished or how long it took you to get there, what really matters is that you actually did it!"

NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Last night was lame bro.
    Srsly, like when i randomly stopped talking with you shaan came over. He didn't call or anything, just showed up with chris james. We drove out to pick up Dallas, Jessica, and this new girl Michelle. We stop by my place just for some gas for chris's car cause we didn't have money but i had gas for the snowblower. Instead of going out we ended up jamming in my garage where James showed up with devin and some dusty chick.

It was pooched off the bat when everyone wanted to go inside my house and i said no. They kept bugging me for it and I just firmly kept saying NO. So it was just bad vibes, and i realized that no one there was my real friend. All they do is talk **** about other people and talk about getting drunk and high. Just people that are going no where in life.

By like 11 Chris Spence, Shaan and I drive over to mullen's but decide not to go cause it's pooched. So i just want to get dropped off at home, and because chris won't drop shaan off at home he wants to spend the night instead of taking a 15 minute walk home. I was not in the mood, told him that and he just goes off on a rant trying to guilt me and other ****. He's the most self-centered ass i know. He's fun for an hour, then annoying for the rest of the night.

I don't want the same things these people want so i have nothing in common with them. That's why i don't talk to these people as much as i should. I would have rather spent the night hanging with you. I asked shaan to borrow his phone but he said it wouldn't call anyone and only texted worked. So i ask him to text you to see if you want to come over and he said he couldn't reach you.

I don't like hangng out with these guys unless i'm drunk and there's girls around. Srsly i would much perfer finding new friends.

/rant

Cliffs:
    -Lame night.
    -Shaan's an obnonxious self-centred ass.
    -I have nothing in common with my "friends"
    -Would much rather have hangout with Andrew
    "Success has been, and continues to be, defined as being able to get back up one more time then you've been knocked down."

Oooooh lawd, where do I start

First off, oh hey bb.com, now you know a little bit about a portion of our group of friends. Thanks for that Wils

Nah, jusplayin. I feel you though man to the fullest extent. We like to "Have a few drinks, kick back and relax and have a good time" while they like to "Get fawked up and talk about how they don't remember the night". Very different wants in mind.

Honestly bro, being firm with these guys often doesn't cut it. I get away with it because I have a knack for doing it, but I basically have to interupt them boldly/speak quickly/dumb everything I say down just to get a single thing across to them.

Furthermore, theres so much to discuss about this whole issue. Between you and I, this is why I've been sitting on bb.com a lot lately. 'We're teenagers, we're supposed to have fun, we need to have memories to look back on". Lol, gl looking back on memories when you can't even recall last night. Sure, these are supposed to be fun years, but years of fun with also constructing a future that they may or may not plan to have is a balance they fail to realize.

They're abusing substance/alcohol to cover issues in their lives. We've acknowledged using substances excessively is (was) an issue in our/their lives, which needs(ed) fixing in itself. Brb creating another problem to attempt to solve this one, making everything worse except for a few hours a day. Pfft.

We'll have a good talk about this in person man. My log gets clusterfawked as it is, this won't help it (I appreciate/understand everything, however). Thanks for preferring to chill with me after it was all said and done. Just remember, I doubt you're mum would've cared if I came over/and I offered . You just wanted to go out and have fun, but it backfired. I respect that, I do too..I'm just sick of the backfire. Learn yo lesson definitively?

Originally Posted by beardymcbeard
    Please feel free to join in on any discussions involving friendship/relationship problems and/or Orlando Bloom. Those are the main topics ITT.
    x2, beardymcbeardless. Just minus Orlando Bloom
    Last edited by InfiniteExcel; 03-13-2011 at 02:50 PM.

Just disregard my post guys, lol. I mean if you want (which I doubt) to read it, go right ahead lmfao but it contains nothing to do with lifting/anything you're interested in.

InfiniteExcel's Journey: To Excel Infinitely/rid bad friends/share opposite gender antics/quit smoking/and anything that pops up in the daily life.

Are you two good friends or something?

NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hetrosexual lifemates
    "Success has been, and continues to be, defined as being able to get back up one more time then you've been knocked down."

Nah brah, can't friggin stand this guy. From same area as me/stalks me/he's schizophrenic and I play along with having the same group of friends.

Lol yeah man, I go way, way back with NW.

Originally Posted by NightmareW
    Heterosexual life mates
    Who said anything about the hetero part?

So, the workouts are back?

Yer damn right. Tomorrow will be the start/end of Upper/Lower split/gym break. Still need to effectively construct routine, so I'm gonna get my form check vids at a better time. Better time for my situation and it's convenience, and also better time for actually critiquing the form with break downs being there. Just get dl/squat vids of my heaviest working sets to kill that bird, at sometime.

Expect to see

• PR's for entire upperbody.
    • ^ More bold statements.
    • PR video.
    • Post-workout: Infinite Interjections (Play on my user/long posts, no advil req. )
    • And a happy bro that feels like he's been out of the gym forever.

Seeing all of you hit mad PR's is making me jealous. Time for me to snatch that candy out of your hands, and eat it myself.

PS..You guys probably don't like rap, but worth a shot. Listening to this has got me stoked to drop the hammer tomorrow and every other workout. A lot of metaphorical/self implied significance for me.

"I told yuh, never roll on the soul of a soldier?
    You never know, that dishwasher may be a beholder
    Whoever thought that fat girl would grow into Oprah?
    Or that bwoy Rick Ross be re-moldin' the culture?"

So tired. Solid sleep time.

Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    solid progress man GJ. sub return.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=515913953 - log.

baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You're making a new routine? Post it up brah
    live.laugh.lift

beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ooohhh dayyyyuuumm In for beastly PR's. Stuff's gonna get real ITT

@NightmareW, I reckon you need to start detaching/changing friends. I wouldn't say go do anything drastic and start a fight, but start mixing with other people with different interests. If your friends are dragging you down and aren't good friends, sometimes its time to move on completely.

IDK though cause this is interwebz advice lol
    400/230/445@165lbs
    182.5/105/202/5@75kg

5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I say something super amazingly witty on BBM, which made it even better cause it's a Monday morning and what I wrote was amazing. Then I started feeling bad, thinking "Oh, I should have maybe read that"

And then I read it what I didn't read.

Now unsub'ing

pawanlap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pawanlap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pawanlap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pawanlap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pawanlap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pawanlap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pawanlap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pawanlap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pawanlap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pawanlap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pawanlap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Looking interesting.

What's going on in here????

~Sh!tty Chest Crew~
    *Deadlift Junkies*

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=138390943
    ^^Manmore's bulking to perfection in the Ring of Fire! - LankedOut and Pawanlap

Im dreamin out loud,
    Dreamin out loud,
    And all at once its so familiar to see,
    Im dreamin out loud,
    Dreamin out loud,
    Cant find a puzzle to fit into piece of apart of me - One Republic (Dreaming Out Loud)

Originally Posted by beardymcbeard View Post
    ooohhh dayyyyuuumm In for beastly PR's. Stuff's gonna get real ITT
    I'ma go get em! Woke up today feeling so rejuvenated. In a GREAT mood, I get to have five workouts before going back to school; no rush post workout

Originally Posted by Phiilthy
    solid progress man GJ. sub return
    Thanks big fella, down to have another Ontario bro along for sure.

Originally Posted by baco_bacon
    You're making a new routine? Post it up brah
    LOL I should've done that. Will likely post it up later, I have a pre-workout ritual that stems from the time I wake up to the the time I get to the gym, on a non school day.

Originally Posted by 5Six
    I say something super amazingly witty on BBM, which made it even better cause it's a Monday morning and what I wrote was amazing. Then I started feeling bad, thinking "Oh, I should have maybe read that"

And then I read it what I didn't read.

Now unsub'ing
    Rofl, your bbm twas the first thing I read

Glad you read <3

Heart broken you're unsubbing </3

You couldn't do that to a bro across the country, could you K-Man?

Originally Posted by pawanlap
    Looking interesting.

What's going on in here????
    LOL @ two cats; Saaaap brah, Saaaap?

^ I have a weird talent, I can make a sound identical to a cats meow letting air push out of my cheek, so just pretend I included that.

Saw you drop a few post in beardless's log, you seem like a chill dude and I'll check out your log ASAP!

Thanks brah

LOL I should've done that. Will likely post it up later, I have a pre-workout ritual that stems from the time I wake up to the the time I get to the gym, on a non school day.
    Lets here it! I also have a ritual somewhat. I have to wear socks that go above my ankles on days that I lift. IDK how that happened but yea it's kind of a ritual.

Oh hai der, watz up in dis thread??

@BeardwieldingAnn
    haha thanks for the advice. The enturwebz iz gawd @ add vice givin'.
    Too much slang for one day.
    If only half the forum here could live close to each other, we'd be great friends and lifting buddy's!

@Infinite
    I'm heading out in half an hour to be at the! I'll bring the camera if ya bring that rage that makes the n00bs quit. Just make sure to add some good commentary like the old days xD

Listening to Battle Cry by Jedi Mind Tricks, BEST PUMP UP SONG IMO!

Time to go practice good hygiene/ruin it at the gym/practice again/post in subbers loggies/update workout/eat food.

Expect posts in here and in your beautiful journals later on today.

"Victory I choose
    Ain't no turning back cause I paid my dues
    I tighten up my laces when I tie my shoes
    Born to win, I refuse to lose
    Everybody loves a winner!"

"Milk was a bad choice" ashylarryku's Avatar
    ashylarryku is just really nice. (+1000) ashylarryku is just really nice. (+1000) ashylarryku is just really nice. (+1000) ashylarryku is just really nice. (+1000) ashylarryku is just really nice. (+1000) ashylarryku is just really nice. (+1000) ashylarryku is just really nice. (+1000) ashylarryku is just really nice. (+1000) ashylarryku is just really nice. (+1000) ashylarryku is just really nice. (+1000) ashylarryku is just really nice. (+1000)
    Awaiting first workout from BEAST!!
    My training log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133003933

"Don't unrack the bar like the bar is gonna kick your ass" - Christian Thibaudeau

"All men are created equal, some just work harder" - Defranco's Gym

Deadlift 610 x 1
    Squat 455 x 1
    Bench 345 x 1

1,400 Total @ BW 197 video here:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDr4a_SunYs

Subscribe to my YouTube channel for training videos almost daily:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ashylarryku?feature=watch

In for workout! If you don't PR I am sending hatemail.

xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yeah? What are these, exactly? Just straps? I got mine for 3.99 off bb.com and I think they'll do what needs to be done. They seem durable, but once I get to using them that'll probably change.

^ They're probably sturdy as hell, eh?
    they are epic as phuck thats what!

they cost like ~40 but honestly as good an investment as a belt, they are sturdy/durable as phuck. A LOT of the pro guys use them (natty or not), this vid should give you a taste of what they're all about:

they dont SEEM like they would work because they are so short, but they literally stick to the bar, and it increases MMC exponentially. teh s3x pretty much

hip hop/rap ftw, check out ish in my log for GOOD stuff
    ~Sh!tty Chest Crew~ CEO & Founder
    Traditional Wetshaving Crew
    Misc Snapchatters Crew

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146163903

"The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found.
    There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength.
    Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential,
    It's impossible to turn back."
    -Henry Rollins

• PRs: 7
    • Duration: 1 hr 20 minutes
    • Liquid intake: Powerade/500ml Water
    • Pre-workout?: Yeknow I took that Hemo

Chest, Triceps and Shoulders

BB Flat: 265x4(+1, last was a forced), 245x5

BB Incline: 210x3.5(+1.5, +5 lbs), 205x4

Incline DB Flyes: 45x8

CGBP: 205x5, 185x6

Weighted Dips (DB): 55x13(+1-2?), 55x6

Seated DB Shoulder Press: 65x11, 75x3

^ 1st time in months and months

Bent-Over Horizontal DB Raise: 70x6 (+1) super setted with 25x10

Upper Back, Biceps and Traps

BB Over-Hand Rows (heaviest strapped): 275x8(+2), 185x8 (Very slow/back hurting)

Strapped Dead-Hang Pull-Ups: bwx8, bwx5 (45 seconds rest)

7 Foot BB curls: 160x1 -.-, 135x8(+2), 135x3 (video)

^ Stamina/strength from set to set was drastically lowered (in many areas). 160 was to heavy today (got 4 last time), tried recording 135x8 (form PR, never did it 100% strict) and it froze/failed to record, according to NW. Tried again, outcome pissed me off.

EZ Bar Elbows High Preacher Curls: 70x15 (really concentrated)

Strapped DB Hammer Curls: 50x30(+6?)

BTB Smith Shrugs (slow squeeze): 165x15, 165x8

Post-Workout Interjections of the Infinite man

-LOVE the PR's/amount of. Could've got more on bench, feel leg cramping/bar pulled to far out mitigated performance

- Felt friendly vibes in actual weight room

- Frustrated feeling of feeling intimidated by/feel required to be gentler in procedures to not seem like a hard knock at times (likely in my head, maybe my presence is just strong/serious demeanor).

-Needed more time awake/digest food/more food. Stamina dropped quick, feeling very sluggish and rough.

- Heart rate was hesitant to slow down, oddly high at times/freaked me out.

- Old people looking at me and smiling bothers me/can't interpret their intent.

- Video really ticked me off, fell drastically short of what I'm capable of.

-Easing myself into this, had to consciously not do too much.

^ Just tried uploading video, computer is not compatible with the memory insert (no usb..). Will upload later at NW's. Not excited about it, 135 for 3 I guess isn't a bad lift but I could've done 5 more reps; lower back was starting to hurt/form got sketchier because of it. Crap set to record.

5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Time to go practice good hygiene/
    This isn't something you shouldn't have to practice

And guess I didn't unsub

beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Farout, didn't know you were that strong...

Mirin everything, you do way more than 99% of people at my gym (inc. Orlando guy )

If it helps any, there are creepy weird old people who stare at my gym too.
    400/230/445@165lbs
    182.5/105/202/5@75kg

Mirin workout hardcore cuzz! Awesome pr on bench for sure dude! I'm confused did you workout twice today?