Page 4 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
    InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by beardymcbeard View Post
    Easy tiger, forgot to put 'no ehit'. haha

Still don't understand what's funny about the sick line, the mental combination of those foods made me feel queasy?

On a serious note, that sucks about your mum. More motivation to quit! Hope its not too bad...
    Haha

I can't even explain. It was hilarious, for some reason

Yeah, it does. :\ It's the early stages, she said. It's extreme motivation to quit!

Day 1.
    Highlights: http://www.youtube.com/user/bkbrawla666/videos

InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by cheesecake0 View Post
    Street Ryda yea?

good to have you back man!

strong as always lol.

Good luck quitting, **** aint good for ya hahaha. In on this
    Haha yessir!

Same for you.

Absolutely not. Just terrible man, terrible.

*May go to the gym later and record form vids. Up for with like 7 hours sleep for a doctors appointment. Ew.

I've been divin in that there carb diet.

Been eating snickers, mars, pizza you name it. Got ma chicken and whey in thurr too, of course. Feels good just to shoot the sh*t and eat what I please. Having a little stint where I'm not rushing to have winding down time is awesome. Not having to stuff food in me post workout and hit a certain content is beauty.

If not today, I'll get form videos tomorrow. Then all of you can see the beautiful red-walled gym I workout in with a giant painting containing two shots of Ronnie Coleman/Other athletes. Of course, then you can also correct my buffoonery

I'm down for a snooze-aroo. Will be on the prowl for y'all log updates later.

Oh, and I'm doing well with the first cease day. Sh*t just got real.

Shout outs to FyveSyckzzzz ma dude is gettin ma sw0l3 reppin tha CA yeeuh

Smoked my last cig for the day. Gonna go crash out soon. Try and do ma social thang tomorrow, gonna need to get a good rest. Will be getting form critique vids, no laughing brahs

Three more sleeps till the new routine. Can't wait to go freakin' irate.

cheesecake0 is just really nice. (+1000) cheesecake0 is just really nice. (+1000) cheesecake0 is just really nice. (+1000) cheesecake0 is just really nice. (+1000) cheesecake0 is just really nice. (+1000) cheesecake0 is just really nice. (+1000) cheesecake0 is just really nice. (+1000) cheesecake0 is just really nice. (+1000) cheesecake0 is just really nice. (+1000) cheesecake0 is just really nice. (+1000) cheesecake0 is just really nice. (+1000)
    In for vids

5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Saw pics. I fapped.

Fact (no homo)

baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In for day 2
    live.laugh.lift

Originally Posted by cheesecake0
    In for vids
    Expect delivery

Originally Posted by 5Six
    Saw pics. I fapped

Fact (no homo)
    Saw log post.

Lol'd. Fact.

Originally Posted by Baco_Bacon
    In for day 2
    Glad to have you drop in again, Mr. Bacon.

Day 2 is here and soon to disappear!

5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why you so much more logical here than your BBM messages?!

Originally Posted by 5Six View Post
    Why you so much more logical here than your BBM messages?!
    notsureifsrs.jpg

The BBerry just brings out the subtle wit. I guess this lil Canadian boy is tryna make up for the fact that he can't fulfill the use of his phones capability

^ Seriously though, I'm not often in the middle of things. I'm either pretty good, or scratching-my-head/getting laughed at bad. Can apply that to so many things, lol.

"RRROLL UP THE RIM TO WIN" is going on here in Canada for Timmies atm.

More like "Roll up the rim to get your fingers sticky ftl."

I actually went three for three a week or two ago, 2 donuts and a coffee consecutively. Gimme dat Toyota Matrix, ffs.

I think I'ma head out shortly to get some form vids. Gotta contact NW first, he's got the camera. Guy is probably fast asleep at 2 pm -.-

^ Nun better to do on my 9 day March Break, I know you're mad..No point asking

Will appreciate if you guys can drop a rough, estimated bf range. I'm thinking like 10-13? (Left over skin from weight loss kinda hurts my appearance of ab presence)

SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I won a free donut and coffee cause my friends gave me their rims .

Boston cream donuts nomnomnom
    Workout Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122921511

"It's best to rise from life like a banquet, neither thirsty or drunken." - Aristotle

NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NightmareW has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yeah i just got back from gettin ma hair cut and it's feeling freshhh ****.
    See ya at the bro bro, i'm just grabbing a quick bite then gonna head out. Meet ya there bro?
    I'll bring the camera but i don't think i'll have time to upload tonight.
    If you want i can lend you the camera so you can upload then i'll get it back the next time we workout/hang out.

I might have to hang out with my dad tonight so i'm not sure. I'll get some more details.

Yeaaahhhh BUDDEEHHH
    "Success has been, and continues to be, defined as being able to get back up one more time then you've been knocked down."

Originally Posted by SydTheKid View Post
    I won a free donut and coffee cause my friends gave me their rims .

Boston cream donuts nomnomnom
    Boston cream is pretty spectacular, but I prefer a nice strawberry vanilla to go with my french vanilla. I'm overall, vanilla.

Originally Posted by NightmareW
    Yeah i just got back from gettin ma hair cut and it's feeling freshhh ****.
    See ya at the bro bro, i'm just grabbing a quick bite then gonna head out. Meet ya there bro?
    I'll bring the camera but i don't think i'll have time to upload tonight.
    If you want i can lend you the camera so you can upload then i'll get it back the next time we workout/hang out.

I might have to hang out with my dad tonight so i'm not sure. I'll get some more details.

Yeaaahhhh BUDDEEHHH
    Confusingpostisconfusing/10

I just woke up, brah. I have no idea what you're doing/said you were going to do/actually ended up doing/but give me a ring.

Lah u

xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    just read your log

i like this/you <3

used to lurk in your ish when you were street ryda

you seem to have grown a lot, good stuff.

reading your log takes me back to when i was spitting game before my ex (just broke up last week, 1.5 year relationship)...time to get back on that train soon

i am very excite

lit a fire under my ass with that lol

btw, how is the blackberry? im due for an upgrade later this year and dowant.jpg?
    ~Sh!tty Chest Crew~ CEO & Founder
    Traditional Wetshaving Crew
    Misc Snapchatters Crew

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146163903

"The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found.
    There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength.
    Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential,
    It's impossible to turn back."
    -Henry Rollins

Originally Posted by xKyle10 View Post
    just read your log

i like this/you <3

used to lurk in your ish when you were street ryda

you seem to have grown a lot, good stuff.

reading your log takes me back to when i was spitting game before my ex (just broke up last week, 1.5 year relationship)...time to get back on that train soon

i am very excite

lit a fire under my ass with that lol

btw, how is the blackberry? im due for an upgrade later this year and dowant.jpg?
    Thanks brah

Your log is well organized, very well organized. Having ADHD I am insanely jealous The page I saw was indeed a solid read, absolutely going to dwell into more and check out epicness.

That I have, past relationship put me through a lot, just trust the word in bold.

Sorry to hear about that, but you know they come and go amirite? Go out as much as you can, just have fun and remember all of the old things you used to do. Glad I've inspired you to get that ball rolling! I find even if it doesn't turn into anything, the thrill is still a thrill. plentyoftimetogetaction/10.

It's wonderful, bro. SMS is so convenient on bbm, far more personal than plain texting/funner to use. I'd get one. Idk about plans available in the U.S, but I have everything I could ever need for under 40 bucks a month.

xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by InfiniteExcel View Post
    Thanks brah

Your log is well organized, very well organized. Having ADHD I am insanely jealous The page I saw was indeed a solid read, absolutely going to dwell into more and check out epicness.

That I have, past relationship put me through a lot, just trust the word in bold.

Sorry to hear about that, but you know they come and go amirite? Go out as much as you can, just have fun and remember all of the old things you used to do. Glad I've inspired you to get that ball rolling! I find even if it doesn't turn into anything, the thrill is still a thrill. plentyoftimetogetaction/10.

It's wonderful, bro. SMS is so convenient on bbm, far more personal than plain texting/funner to use. I'd get one. Idk about plans available in the U.S, but I have everything I could ever need for under 40 bucks a month.
    Thanks broski, I might have a slight case of ADHD idunno.jpg thanks for taking the time to read though, i try and keep it interesting

yeah ive been through A LOT of stuff in the past, but im better for it now. my last relationship was full of false promises and sacrifices, gave up way too much stuff for that chica and she didnt appreciate it so had to cut the cord.

i have verizon right now, so once im due for an upgrade ill definitely look into that, i keep hearing good things about BBM
    Misc Snapchatters Crew

-Henry Rollins

Originally Posted by xKyle10 View Post
    Thanks broski, I might have a slight case of ADHD idunno.jpg thanks for taking the time to read though, i try and keep it interesting

yeah ive been through A LOT of stuff in the past, but im better for it now. my last relationship was full of false promises and sacrifices, gave up way too much stuff for that chica and she didnt appreciate it so had to cut the cord.

i have verizon right now, so once im due for an upgrade ill definitely look into that, i keep hearing good things about BBM
    Well, you've surely succeed dude. Kudos.

Already got one thing in common. What doesn't kill ye, makes ye stronger. Best choice possible. Don't give a dime to anyone that isn't appreciative. People need to acknowledge that no one is required to do anything they do for them.

Glad to have you along, pardner. Definitely look into getting a blackberry, I have no complaints.

I have one cig left to smoke today. It's only 10 pm, and I'm not feeling all to tired. Here's where the strong prevail.

It wasn't too tough keeping it at 9 today. Although typing this has intensified my craving, it's all in my head. I've been smoking as much as 15-20/day lately, been trying to to keep it to 12/day..But thankfully 9 hasn't been that tough. When I reach 6 and 4 though that's when you're gonna see a lot of posts regarding it in here. Bare with me, and if my grip lets go...please bathe me in super glue.

I'm feeling good about this choice though. inb4 I succeed but become morbidly obese again (knock on friggin' wood, fack. Been eating gluttonously).

^ Been bumming around the house, wearing old baggy shirts just chillin. Haven't really looked at my body. Just in the shower, out of the shower. Stepped on the scale, weight is at like 192 right now (usually my gym weight is 191, with ipod, workout clothes and shoes on) Thought "Ooo..All of this eating probably stored a little pudge". Doesn't seem like it.

Pulled up my shirt in the mirror, and my mid section seems quite leaner looking/more defined. Quite a lot, oddly enough. I've been eating right around what I do on a workout day, except foods are more carb oriented. My muscles are extremely cold, but are hard/dense feeling. Thought I'd be all bloated, because I kinda feel bloated at times. idkwtfsgoingonbutilikeit/10.

Smoked an extra cig today. f uuuuuu. Oh well, I'm ending up going to bed past 1. Not a fail, I'll just try and hit 8 tomorrow.

SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So with that free coffee I won , turns out you can get any size, I was happy so I got a large french vanilla but when I rolled up the rim it said please try again, felt bad man.
    Workout Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122921511

"It's best to rise from life like a banquet, neither thirsty or drunken." - Aristotle

beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by InfiniteExcel View Post
    ^ Been bumming around the house, wearing old baggy shirts just chillin. Haven't really looked at my body. Just in the shower, out of the shower. Stepped on the scale, weight is at like 192 right now (usually my gym weight is 191, with ipod, workout clothes and shoes on) Thought "Ooo..All of this eating probably stored a little pudge". Doesn't seem like it.

Pulled up my shirt in the mirror, and my mid section seems quite leaner looking/more defined. Quite a lot, oddly enough. I've been eating right around what I do on a workout day, except foods are more carb oriented. My muscles are extremely cold, but are hard/dense feeling. Thought I'd be all bloated, because I kinda feel bloated at times. idkwtfsgoingonbutilikeit/10.

Smoked an extra cig today. f uuuuuu. Oh well, I'm ending up going to bed past 1. Not a fail, I'll just try and hit 8 tomorrow.
    Sounds gooooooood.

@jealousy of neatness, chaos and disorder FTW!

In for vids
    400/230/445@165lbs
    182.5/105/202/5@75kg

Originally Posted by SydTheKid View Post
    So with that free coffee I won , turns out you can get any size, I was happy so I got a large french vanilla but when I rolled up the rim it said please try again, felt bad man.
    Ah well, we can't expect to win every time right? They are a multi billion dollar corporation, after all. We're gonna win big one day man, I can feel it

Originally Posted by beardymcbeard
    Sounds gooooooood.

@jealousy of neatness, chaos and disorder FTW!

In for vids
    I should gel my hair before it's totally dry, actually I haven't brushed my teeth; OH! what about my pants they're probably dry, sh*t I didn't take my creatine, but since when we're butterflies such a deep red? < ---- I'm all over the place, lol. One minute I'm doing something upstairs then I'm attending to something downstairs before I've finished half of the things upstairs.

If my 'husband' (Insider; presence in NW's log needed to get that) is down to go, I'll surely get a form check video today. I mean it's just a form check vid so nothing thrilling, but I should stop procrastinating because I resume training tomorrow. Time actually flew :\

Until then, I was browsing through my old videos, and I had quite a few LOL's. Expression/noises/form were hilarious; kinda made me facepalm myself but I would've been pmsl'ing if it were someone else.

I especially like the form (or lack thereof) in this video. Can do that with better form/more reps now, and I actually weigh less than I did in the video. Pleasing to know, displeasing to watch. This was a few months before my 17th, late 2009.

You guys make the call, what's sadder? My form or facial expression

Face at the end kinda looks like I'm thinking "Oh I know I jus fawked up" (although I probably didn't know, LOL)

lulz at being all over the place, i do that all the time, brb starting one thing when i didnt finish anot

lulz

UH Rows ftw, yates are bit too loose for my liking. not bad, a bit of air hump but its 225, you could do 185-195 strict, IMO keep 45 degrees, bend knees moar and more strict = more hypertrophy

edit: fail didnt realize those were 2 years old. i am now depressed
    Misc Snapchatters Crew

-Henry Rollins

benchtochest is just really nice. (+1000) benchtochest is just really nice. (+1000) benchtochest is just really nice. (+1000) benchtochest is just really nice. (+1000) benchtochest is just really nice. (+1000) benchtochest is just really nice. (+1000) benchtochest is just really nice. (+1000) benchtochest is just really nice. (+1000) benchtochest is just really nice. (+1000) benchtochest is just really nice. (+1000) benchtochest is just really nice. (+1000)
    subbed, you steet rida bro? On that pic u posted on pg 3 you kinda look like him? :P

cheesecake0 is just really nice. (+1000) cheesecake0 is just really nice. (+1000) cheesecake0 is just really nice. (+1000) cheesecake0 is just really nice. (+1000) cheesecake0 is just really nice. (+1000) cheesecake0 is just really nice. (+1000) cheesecake0 is just really nice. (+1000) cheesecake0 is just really nice. (+1000) cheesecake0 is just really nice. (+1000) cheesecake0 is just really nice. (+1000) cheesecake0 is just really nice. (+1000)
    haha i remember watching that row video.

strong(er) facial expression

I eat watermelons watermelonbrah's Avatar
    watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Lol'd at video, because a few weeks ago I did 225x2 with an overhand grip and it was somewhat similar to that form wise lol.

edit: I take that back mine MIGHT have been a little better form wise.
    "It's not what you accomplished or how long it took you to get there, what really matters is that you actually did it!"

----------------------My lifting log------------------------
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161934793

If you aren't being hated on you aren't doing sh**!!

baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Haha, I love looking back at old videos.

FTW!?

YAAAH BUDDAYYY!!
    live.laugh.lift

I eat watermelons watermelonbrah's Avatar
    watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Lol mark youre so tiny in those videos! You've made some badass progress dude.
    "It's not what you accomplished or how long it took you to get there, what really matters is that you actually did it!"

----------------------My lifting log------------------------
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161934793

If you aren't being hated on you aren't doing sh**!!