Closed Thread
    Allemande is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Is Creatine Mono Loading Identical to HCL Loading?

I always load when I buy creatine mono. For the first time, I picked up HCL instead, called "Kaged Muscle Creatine HCL". Yes, I know you don't "need" to load, but I want to. It says on the label it's patented because there is no loading phase because it is "micropure". So, that implies that I can take 3-5g of this a day and finish my loading phase in about a week compared to a 20g a day on mono. How do I load on this ****?
    "Pain and suffering are always inevitable for a large intelligence and a deep heart. The really great men must, I think, have great sadness on earth." - Fyodor Dostoevsky; Crime and Punishment, 1917.

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    yes if you want to load creatine even though it is not need it is identical for both mono and hcl.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz
    You already made this thread a few days ago and multiple people gave you your answer.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=175145751
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~