Closed Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...03&postcount=5

Not to toot my own horn or anything but I figure it'll be asked multiple times

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...03&postcount=5

Not to toot my own horn or anything but I figure it'll be asked multiple times
    its been removed?

Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz
    "Indeed. Agmatine is said to serve as an endogenous neuroprotective neuromodulator which is co-released during neurotransmitter release. Agmatine is a specific competitive antagonist of the NMDA receptor and it's guanidine moiety makes it different than traditional NMDA receptor antagonists. The important thing to distinguish here is that exogenous application of Agmatine and D-Aspartic acid work on different mechanisms for the NMDA receptor, so regardless of one being an antagonist and the other an agonist, they do not overlap. Exogenous D-aspartic acid application utilizes the R-type VGCCs and none of the others, while exogenous Agmatine is said to use the L-type VGCCs and shows no signs of inhibition of the R-type VGCCs.

Another important thing to note is that Agmatine was found as an effective preventative method when it comes to glutamatergic NMDA apoptosis. "

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...33&postcount=5

Originally Posted by Mr.Cooper69 View Post
    its been removed?
    Working now

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    "Indeed. Agmatine is said to serve as an endogenous neuroprotective neuromodulator which is co-released during neurotransmitter release. Agmatine is a specific competitive antagonist of the NMDA receptor and it's guanidine moiety makes it different than traditional NMDA receptor antagonists. The important thing to distinguish here is that exogenous application of Agmatine and D-Aspartic acid work on different mechanisms for the NMDA receptor, so regardless of one being an antagonist and the other an agonist, they do not overlap. Exogenous D-aspartic acid application utilizes the R-type VGCCs and none of the others, while exogenous Agmatine is said to use the L-type VGCCs and shows no signs of inhibition of the R-type VGCCs.

Another important thing to note is that Agmatine was found as an effective preventative method when it comes to glutamatergic NMDA apoptosis. "

Working now
    I've added the link to my personal list, it will make the next update.

Would a good tag next to it be "Works well with DAA" ?
    Latest Reviews:

My huge list of informative links: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132306613

Xtreme Formulations UP2 Multi-Flavor Review!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129562583

@missionarystyle Valenzuelatech's Avatar
    Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thread has been updated

thanks to all who contributed so far

I've been hearing allot about Agmatine, mostly users reporting a powerful pump. is this due to NO release? Also, can high doses of Agmatine produce a stimulant-like effect due to it's activity on catecholamine release?
    http://www.********.com/valenzuelatech

My films: http://bit.ly/11BnxwE

Originally Posted by shadar View Post
    I've added the link to my personal list, it will make the next update.

Sure, I would have said something like "Would Agmatine work with DAA or vice versa".

Originally Posted by Valenzuelatech View Post
    Thread has been updated

I've been hearing allot about Agmatine, mostly users reporting a powerful pump. is this due to NO release? Also, can high doses of Agmatine produce a stimulant-like effect due to it's activity on catecholamine release?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...1&postcount=17

As for a stimulant like effect, I imagine at some point it *could* but I doubt it unless you're using a dose I would not recommend. A good read for this would be http://www.leanbulk.com/forum/articl...lide-show.html (not sure if this breaks any rules to link this but it has a good summary of Agmatine there).

Registered Boss EntropyIncrease's Avatar
    EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you make a section for that be sure to add some of andy's and matt's comments about ldopa . . . if its not already in here somewhere.
    "Don't ask for a lighter load, ask for a stronger back."

If I buy milk from the grocery store and get it home only to realize that the jug is expiring tomorrow...I sure as hell am not driving to punch a farmer in the face and tip his cow over.

em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by EntropyIncrease View Post
    If you make a section for that be sure to add some of andy's and matt's comments about ldopa . . . if its not already in here somewhere.
    Then again its probably only relevant to 10% of users(totally fictitious amount)...however IF you feel you need L-dopa then the new PCT Assist will be out in about 2 weeks
    Last edited by em-dubya; 03-15-2011 at 06:44 PM.

Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    To add to the list:

Layne Norton research and conclusions on ALA dosing and timing
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/layne25.htm

@missionarystyle Valenzuelatech's Avatar
    Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As for a stimulant like effect, I imagine at some point it *could* but I doubt it unless you're using a dose I would not recommend. A good read for this would be http://www.leanbulk.com/forum/articl...lide-show.html (not sure if this breaks any rules to link this but it has a good summary of Agmatine there).
    Those threads are way over my head at this point. I need to do some reading up on pathways to get a general understanding. What's a good place to start?
    Originally Posted by Striver View Post
    To add to the list:

I read this back in 2008 and it was enough to convince me to start supplementing with ALA. Because ALA may prevent other antioxidants from becoming pro-oxidants during exercise due to oxidative stress, I dose it concomitant with my other antioxidants: Idebenone, Circumin, NAC & Vitamin C.

I am a little skeptical of its pro ported ability to control blood glucose levels in healthy people. Has there been any recent data that suggests this? For experimentation purposes: I've tried ALA on an empty stomach 15-30 minutes before a meal with dosages ranging from 300mg to 1800mg and never felt hypoglycemic which I was expecting
    Last edited by Valenzuelatech; 03-15-2011 at 07:21 AM.
    http://www.********.com/valenzuelatech

My films: http://bit.ly/11BnxwE

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by EntropyIncrease View Post
    I suppose some general info on DAA would be a good place to start, along with good combination products. Since it's the new "it" supplement every company uses.

Originally Posted by Valenzuelatech View Post
    Thread has been updated

Thanks again!

Originally Posted by Striver View Post
    To add to the list:

Thanks for the contribution!
    Latest Reviews:

My huge list of informative links: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132306613

chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nice compilation.

Though I would agree that when used for increasing testosterone concentrations, ZMA will not solicit any efficacious effect, I still like it as a supplement for overall health. Especially for active gym-goers.

chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Working now
    Awesome posts.

Agmatine, for coming up on 4 years now (hopped on the MAN bandwagon with BluePrint when it was initially released), has been my favorite supplement.

Originally Posted by chasinSKURT View Post
    Nice compilation.

Though I would agree that when used for increasing testosterone concentrations, ZMA will not solicit any efficacious effect, I still like it as a supplement for overall health. Especially for active gym-goers.
    I'm definitely willing to post up some competing info for people to read and decide on themselves. I'm not too fond of ZMA products personally since they are just overpriced zinc + mag + b6 combinations. But all three of those definitely have their own unique health benefits, particularly if people are deficient in any of them. A decent multi should satisfy this need though.

If you'd like to write up a little piece on why ZMA is beneficial that post could be linked. I've really not found too many great ZMA threads or posts so far as most just involve anecdotal accounts of some people sleeping better and others not noticing a difference. Very few posts explaining the unique benefits of each aspect of ZMA, etc.

I've just been swamped the past few days, can't even get out a review I owe Synapsin. Hopefully tonight or tomorrow.
    Latest Reviews:

PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Contemporary Issues in Protein Requirements and Consumption for Resistance Trained Athletes

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2129150/

International Society of Sports Nutrition position stand: creatine supplementation and exercise

http://www.jissn.com/content/4/1/6

cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by cjwav34 View Post
    ^^ love the cliffs on that one..

1. Increasing meal frequency does not appear to favorably change body composition in
    sedentary populations.
    2. If protein levels are adequate, increasing meal frequency during periods of
    hypoenergetic dieting may preserve lean body mass in athletic populations.
    3. Increased meal frequency appears to have a positive effect on various blood markers of
    health, particularly LDL cholesterol, total cholesterol, and insulin.
    4. Increased meal frequency does not appear to significantly enhance diet induced
    thermogenesis, total energy expenditure or resting metabolic rate.
    5. Increasing meal frequency appears to help decrease hunger and improve appetite
    control.

mikeonopiates is not very well liked. (-100) mikeonopiates is not very well liked. (-100) mikeonopiates is not very well liked. (-100) mikeonopiates is not very well liked. (-100) mikeonopiates is not very well liked. (-100) mikeonopiates is not very well liked. (-100) mikeonopiates is not very well liked. (-100) mikeonopiates is not very well liked. (-100) mikeonopiates is not very well liked. (-100) mikeonopiates is not very well liked. (-100) mikeonopiates is not very well liked. (-100)
    this thread died out quicker than charlie sheen's brain.
    Pre-order Halo 4 here and get exclusive content : http://buyhalo4.blogspot.com

www.playpacmanonline.net
    Make Money Online-I used this program on my pacman site : www.bookmarkingdemon5.blogspot.com

Please follow my twitters to get updated on different gaming news.
    twitter.com/halo4scoop | twitter.com/gta5scoop | twitter.com/blackops2_scoop

Mod Negged :(

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mikeonopiates View Post
    this thread died out quicker than charlie sheen's brain.
    LOL Then keep it going. You post a scientific question you have about supplements, someone here will answer it.

mikeonopiates is not very well liked. (-100) mikeonopiates is not very well liked. (-100) mikeonopiates is not very well liked. (-100) mikeonopiates is not very well liked. (-100) mikeonopiates is not very well liked. (-100) mikeonopiates is not very well liked. (-100) mikeonopiates is not very well liked. (-100) mikeonopiates is not very well liked. (-100) mikeonopiates is not very well liked. (-100) mikeonopiates is not very well liked. (-100) mikeonopiates is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Mr.Cooper69 View Post
    LOL Then keep it going. You post a scientific question you have about supplements, someone here will answer it.
    haha yeah that is true, overall this thread is very useful, but we need more articles and such posted. not many ppl have been posting in here lately, ill try to find some of my favorite articles and post em soon.
    Pre-order Halo 4 here and get exclusive content : http://buyhalo4.blogspot.com

www.playpacmanonline.net
    Make Money Online-I used this program on my pacman site : www.bookmarkingdemon5.blogspot.com

Please follow my twitters to get updated on different gaming news.
    twitter.com/halo4scoop | twitter.com/gta5scoop | twitter.com/blackops2_scoop

Mod Negged :(

Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Yo Benny how far you from Gainsville? I'm headed back next week so let's arrange a Bro-date @Chiptole.

You're coming with me

jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Supplement-Slut View Post

Yo Benny how far you from Gainsville? I'm headed back next week so let's arrange a Bro-date @Chiptole.

You're coming with me
    bro date at chipotle in framingham bro?
    LOCKOUT FORUMS MOD
    IRON MULISHA MOD

Originally Posted by Supplement-Slut View Post

You're coming with me

Gainesville is a PITA to get to from Daytona, no good roads connecting the two. It's a couple of hours. Depending when you're heading in though I could try to meet up with ya. I've been completely slammed the past few weeks, thus my absence around here lately. So no guarantees.

Have just enough time to get in my workouts and respond to some PM's and such occasionally.

I did run into a forum poster today at the gym. Don't think he's a supp forum poster too much, more the workout and other forums I believe.

I'll hopefully get around to adding the links people posted and digging up a few more of my own to make another update in the not too distant future.
    Latest Reviews:

Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jquintinjr View Post
    bro date at chipotle in framingham bro?
    South Shore > North Shore

Gainesville is a PITA to get to from Daytona, no good roads connecting the two. It's a couple of hours. Depending when you're heading in though I could try to meet up with ya. I've been completely slammed the past few weeks, thus my absence around here lately. So no guarantees.
    I've PM'ed you my cell #. You familiar with PR Blvd, Gainsville? See ya there.

-Three Faces of Fear(tm)

placebo doesnt effect me or_yourlivingtodie's Avatar
    or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    if anyone has any good threads about 3,3/3,5 and thyroid suppression please post them up........

ive seen this brought up quite a few times in the past week
    goodbros, always and forever.

fortes fortuna adiuvat itzDodge's Avatar
    itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by or_yourlivingtodie View Post
    if anyone has any good threads about 3,3/3,5 and thyroid suppression please post them up........

ive seen this brought up quite a few times in the past week
    I actually asked Pinch to do these on another forum but he's not a proponent of them so that's about all the info you need right there.
    NSCA CSCS

Online Coach and Brofessor
    http://www.biggerfastersmarter.com/

j2smile has a spectacular aura about. (+250) j2smile has a spectacular aura about. (+250) j2smile has a spectacular aura about. (+250) j2smile has a spectacular aura about. (+250) j2smile has a spectacular aura about. (+250) j2smile has a spectacular aura about. (+250) j2smile has a spectacular aura about. (+250) j2smile has a spectacular aura about. (+250) j2smile has a spectacular aura about. (+250) j2smile has a spectacular aura about. (+250) j2smile has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    [QUOTE=Synapsin;645094863]Sure, I would have said something like "Would Agmatine work with DAA or vice versa".

Im on SNS DAA caps+Inhibit e cant wait to see my samples of Agmatine that MR Cooper69 sending me.

PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How about which vitamins compete for absorption like calcium vs zinc etc?

eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    You may find some of that info on minerals here - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...&postcount=299

The rest of that thread is also very good.

cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    Honestly it's nothing to worry about.