Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
    pwincessami is on a distinguished road. (+10) pwincessami is on a distinguished road. (+10) pwincessami is on a distinguished road. (+10) pwincessami is on a distinguished road. (+10) pwincessami is on a distinguished road. (+10) pwincessami is on a distinguished road. (+10) pwincessami is on a distinguished road. (+10) pwincessami is on a distinguished road. (+10) pwincessami is on a distinguished road. (+10) pwincessami is on a distinguished road. (+10) pwincessami is on a distinguished road. (+10)

casein brownie??

hey! i was just wondering if you can make a 'brownie' using casein protein. my usual night snack is a scoop of scivation whey mixed with a bit of water and microwaved for 30sec. Today i got a tube of ON casein chocolate peanut butter flavor and was wondering if i can do the same using this protein.
    x x x

juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You are 93 pounds.
    Please eat a real brownie.
    It's delicious and will do you good.

pwincessami is on a distinguished road. (+10) pwincessami is on a distinguished road. (+10) pwincessami is on a distinguished road. (+10) pwincessami is on a distinguished road. (+10) pwincessami is on a distinguished road. (+10) pwincessami is on a distinguished road. (+10) pwincessami is on a distinguished road. (+10) pwincessami is on a distinguished road. (+10) pwincessami is on a distinguished road. (+10) pwincessami is on a distinguished road. (+10) pwincessami is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    [QUOTE=juliacheh;638006593]You are 93 pounds.

i eat those too=)

MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good lawd I want caramel slice now.

juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    [QUOTE=pwincessami;638013423]
    Originally Posted by juliacheh View Post
    You are 93 pounds.

i eat those too=)
    Oh good

Freak17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freak17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freak17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freak17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freak17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freak17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freak17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freak17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freak17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freak17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freak17 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You are 93 pounds.

Hey, can I too? :-D

If anyone is interested, the answer to my question is no, when you microwave casein powder it does not become a 'brownie'

CuZnJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CuZnJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CuZnJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CuZnJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No, it doesn't turn to a brownie.. However, I just did this with a scoop of peanut butter.. Wow.. It was great...

perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    pwincessami...can you tell me your recipe for a protein brownie I am dying to try one out...and you seem to know a thing or two about em lol

andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i love casein for baking. flavor comes out stronger than whey, imo, at least w/ the ones i've tried (and i've tried a lot). had never tried it for the microwave brownie, so that's good to know.

CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50) CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50) CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50) CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50) CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50) CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50) CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50) CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50) CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50) CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50) CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by andrerox80 View Post
    i love casein for baking. flavor comes out stronger than whey, imo, at least w/ the ones i've tried (and i've tried a lot). had never tried it for the microwave brownie, so that's good to know.
    Disappointing I've been wondering the same thing about casein & the microwave brownies.

Howeverz, you can make protein "pudding" with casein and that does not work well with whey.

Just mix a scoop with a little more than a scoop of water, add anything you want, {CC, splenda, PB, fruit, etc} or nothing at all, then put in fridge to chill for an hour or so.

This is my other go-to protein dessert besides the microwave protein brownie.

tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You are 93 pounds.

Yes, this. Just fit it into your macros. Don't deprive yourself; that'd be plain silly

WNSO Pro Fitness Model ms_proteinshake's Avatar
    ms_proteinshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) ms_proteinshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) ms_proteinshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) ms_proteinshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) ms_proteinshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) ms_proteinshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) ms_proteinshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) ms_proteinshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) ms_proteinshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) ms_proteinshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) ms_proteinshake will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've got a yummy protein brownie that I do. I haven't tried with the casein. I use the Whey Gourmet Chocolate Peanut Butter flavor. I've tried many others and it doesn't turn out very good. The key is using enough water to make it like pudding and DON'T OVERCOOK IT!!! I like it cooked around the outside only and pudding in the middle. Oh and don't forget a scoop of PB!!!!!!!

Here's the recipe:
    http://www.busybuthealthy.com/recipe...a-brownie.html
    My Quick, Healthy & Fitness Friendly Recipes
    www.busybuthealthy.com
    facebook.com/busybuthealthy

Originally Posted by ms_proteinshake View Post
    I've got a yummy protein brownie that I do. I haven't tried with the casein. I use the Whey Gourmet Chocolate Peanut Butter flavor. I've tried many others and it doesn't turn out very good. The key is using enough water to make it like pudding and DON'T OVERCOOK IT!!! I like it cooked around the outside only and pudding in the middle. Oh and don't forget a scoop of PB!!!!!!!

Here's the recipe:
    http://www.busybuthealthy.com/recipe...a-brownie.html
    i do that as well. but i use myofusion vanilla and almond butter

melissajoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melissajoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melissajoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melissajoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melissajoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melissajoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melissajoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melissajoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melissajoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melissajoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melissajoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by pwincessami View Post
    hey! i was just wondering if you can make a 'brownie' using casein protein. my usual night snack is a scoop of scivation whey mixed with a bit of water and microwaved for 30sec. Today i got a tube of ON casein chocolate peanut butter flavor and was wondering if i can do the same using this protein.
    x x x
    Yes= I make it every night, 1 scoop of casein, 1 egg white, tbs of coco powder (non sweetened), 1/4 tsp of baking powder, a little water 9get it to a thin peanutbitter consistancy). put it microwave for 1-2 min. dependomg on how moist/wet you want it

melissajoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melissajoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melissajoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melissajoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melissajoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melissajoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melissajoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melissajoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melissajoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melissajoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melissajoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by melissajoy View Post
    Yes= I make it every night, 1 scoop of casein, 1 egg white, tbs of coco powder (non sweetened), 1/4 tsp of baking powder, a little water 9get it to a thin peanutbitter consistancy). put it microwave for 1-2 min. dependomg on how moist/wet you want it
    I forgot- I also put a tbs of apple sauce or pumpkin puree. I also have a receipie that I bake- musch cakier and really good

skux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by pwincessami View Post
    If anyone is interested, the answer to my question is no, when you microwave casein powder it does not become a 'brownie'
    haha

perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thank you ladies for sharing...I will try this tonight....getting tired of my mock frozen yogurt and needed a change!!

andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I forgot- I also put a tbs of apple sauce or pumpkin puree. I also have a receipie that I bake- musch cakier and really good
    what's the recipe for that one?

Justin.Martin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justin.Martin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justin.Martin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justin.Martin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justin.Martin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justin.Martin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justin.Martin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justin.Martin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justin.Martin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justin.Martin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justin.Martin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Here is a really great casein protein video that I found last september while on my contest prep. Really easy to make, tastes great and you can fit them into any macros. Low in Fat and Low in Carbs and about 31g Protein. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kRQJ...e_gdata_player
    "I used to fight the pain, but recently this became clear to me: pain is not my enemy; it is my call to greatness."- Henry Rollins

My strength training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159468331

October 25th Meet Goals @ 165lbs:
    Squat - 455 Raw w/wraps
    Bench - 275
    Deadlift - 500

Thnx im definitely gonna try this!

tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Justin.Martin View Post
    Here is a really great casein protein video that I found last september while on my contest prep. Really easy to make, tastes great and you can fit them into any macros. Low in Fat and Low in Carbs and about 31g Protein. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kRQJ...e_gdata_player
    Sweet video. I love how he uses only one hand to do everything while he's filming with the other hand haha. I'll probably try this myself, but I may just whip up heavy cream to make my own whipped cream instead of cool whip (not a fan of artificial sweeteners) since I usually have problems getting in some fat in my macros at the end of the day anyways. Probably will taste better w/ the extra fat.

Thanks for this.

btw, an easy microwave protein brownie is the scivation one. my bro makes it daily.

Originally Posted by andrerox80 View Post
    btw, an easy microwave protein brownie is the scivation one. my bro makes it daily.
    i used to make one EVERY DAY! sometime twice a day. but since they 've changed their formula it doesn't taste as good so i switched to myofusion