woznotwoz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woznotwoz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woznotwoz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woznotwoz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woznotwoz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woznotwoz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woznotwoz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woznotwoz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woznotwoz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woznotwoz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

for beginners: fish oil+zma+protein, right?

So I'm gonna be starting to work out as soon as move, which will be in March. Now I've browsed the site and basically what I got was that those 3 things will be very beneficial for me (or for just about anybody).

ZMA should have 10,5mg of B6, 460mg of Magnesium and 30mg of zinc, and I take it on an empty stomach about an hour before sleep, making sure to avoid anything that contains calcium, right?

Fish oil, here's it's a bit fuzzy, most people talk about how much mg of oil they take per day, but what is more important is how much EPA/DHA/Vitamin E mg-wise is in those capsules, right? Could someone enlighten me for which amount of those 3 things I should strive daily? I hardly eat any fish, just for you info. And what were those differences if it says cod liver/salmon oil/concentrated omega3 on the packaging?

And protein, well I still have to completely read through that thread, but generally for a beginner, it should just be whey without much sugar, flavoring or coloring, right?

Thanks for reading through a newbie thread

EAT BIG LIFT BIG GET BIG mistabigstuff19's Avatar
    mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Multi, Fish Oil, Protein, Creatine in that order no need for zma plus i hear it doesnt do much other than give really vivid dreams. And Yes get a quality whey or blend protein with little sugar.

_J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^ ZMA is pretty good for trippy dreams and good sleep(though it sure didn't do that for me last night)

LB3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't see a need for ZMA unless you are deficient in those minerals, which you probably are not. I don't know your height or weight, but the only 2 things I typically would advise is:

Fish Oil
    Creatine

Vitamins are achieved through diet. Protein powder is usually overkill for someone new, but vitamins and protein are great for very busy people on the move.

How much fish oil is variable and will depend on the brand you buy as well. Just take several caps of a high EPA/DHA brand everyday.

Diet will supercede any of this analysis, which it seems like you are ready to spend time on.

woznotwoz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woznotwoz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woznotwoz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woznotwoz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woznotwoz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woznotwoz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woznotwoz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woznotwoz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woznotwoz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woznotwoz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mistabigstuff19 View Post
    zma plus i hear it doesnt do much other than give really vivid dreams. And Yes get a quality whey or blend protein with little sugar.
    Good sleeping and funky dreams? Hell yeah, sounds nice, so why not
    Just take several caps of a high EPA/DHA brand everyday
    yeah see, I just don't know how much is high and how much is low. if someone could just give me some kind of number to orient myself, that'd be great. just read from your own brand package how much epa/dha there is in it

mootonandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) mootonandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) mootonandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) mootonandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) mootonandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) mootonandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) mootonandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) mootonandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) mootonandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) mootonandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) mootonandy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by woznotwoz View Post

but please, can somebody enlighten me on how much EPA/DHA to take?
    You may be thinking otherwise after you have had a ZMA dream trust me. They can be seriously wierd.

EAT BIG LIFT BIG GET BIG mistabigstuff19's Avatar
    mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by woznotwoz View Post

but please, can somebody enlighten me on how much EPA/DHA to take?
    Why put more capsules in your body for your liver to work extra hard on to break down before reabsorption occurs if they are not gonna do that much for you. And Agreed, diet over everyhting.

fearbrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) fearbrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) fearbrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) fearbrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) fearbrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) fearbrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) fearbrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) fearbrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) fearbrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) fearbrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) fearbrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LB3 View Post
    I don't see a need for ZMA unless you are deficient in those minerals, which you probably are not. I don't know your height or weight, but the only 2 things I typically would advise is:
    ive heard that almost everyone is deficient in zinc and magnesium. they are in a multi. but since multi uses calcium as a filler.. u dont use them

jaay008 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Best time for ZMA?

I’m starting to take ZMA. I’m going to gym at night time after finish my gym at late night I’m having my food. I don’t have time between to take ZMA so please suggest me other best timing.
    Thanks

🇱🇧 Lebanese Jesus 🇱🇧 dougefresh93's Avatar
    dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jaay008 View Post
    I’m starting to take ZMA. I’m going to gym at night time after finish my gym at late night I’m having my food. I don’t have time between to take ZMA so please suggest me other best timing.
    Thanks
    never, and save the money. srs
    Instagram - @dougefresh093

MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Multi
    Fish oil if you want
    Whey you don't need but can help
    ZMA you don't need

Personally I think things like pre workouts, intra, that's for later when you platue.

In the first year of serious training you don't need anything but that doesn't mean they can't give you a boost and make training more enjoyable. Just try get more reps and increasing your weights.

Next to look into is creatine. I've taken one dose of clear muscle and it seems I have some strength gains. Having said that I wonder if I still would have pushed as much without it. Time will tell.