Aidanqm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aidanqm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aidanqm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aidanqm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aidanqm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aidanqm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aidanqm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aidanqm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aidanqm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aidanqm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aidanqm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Sugar - fruits & greek yogurt on a cut?

Hey ya'll,

Q: Will eating fruits and 0% plain greek yogurt be harmful to a cutting diet?
    I would like to lean out as much as much as possible, while making "newbie gains", before I try to bulk in autumn. However, I cannot decide whether or not to cut fruit out of my diet. I read that 1-2 servings of fruit per day (such as an apple or banana pre-workout or blueberries) is beneficial for energy and antioxidants. Yet some people say to cut fruits due to the sugar content. Also, I was considering adding 0% plain greek yogurt to my diet for the protein. The lowest sugar brand I could find has 18g protein and 7g sugar per 6oz.

So, any opinions on fruits and greek yogurt? What do the rest of you ladies do while on a cut? Thanks!

birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I ate greek yogurt and fruit every day of my cut and lost weight fine. I am a greek yogurt addict. In fact, I may have even eaten them twice a day, oh no, or even some naughtier foods with sugar added that wasn't just naturally occuring. As long as they fit in your macros and cals, no problem.
    Gym PRs:
    SQ: 360 x 1, BP: 165 x 1, DL: 330 x 2, OHP: 110 x 2

Best meet lifts (raw w/wraps):
    SQ: 365, BP: 155, DL: 350, Elite total of 870 @165

Closest thing to a log, but better cause it's vids! = www.youtube.com/user/birdiefu

lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Aidanqm View Post
    Hey ya'll,

I would like to lean out as much as much as possible, while making "newbie gains", before I try to bulk in autumn. However, I cannot decide whether or not to cut fruit out of my diet. I read that 1-2 servings of fruit per day (such as an apple or banana pre-workout or blueberries) is beneficial for energy and antioxidants. Yet some people say to cut fruits due to the sugar content. Also, I was considering adding 0% plain greek yogurt to my diet for the protein. The lowest sugar brand I could find has 18g protein and 7g sugar per 6oz.

So, any opinions on fruits and greek yogurt? What do the rest of you ladies do while on a cut? Thanks!
    Get it out of your head that sugar is bad. It's not. Eating sugar will not inhibit your weight loss. There are only two reasons to be concerned about your sugar intake: If you have problems with dental hygiene or diabetes.

mike160x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike160x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i did keto for awhile and saw no difference when i didnt have carbs, so keep the fruit and oats, etc. if youre concerned about carbs making you fat then cut them off by the afternoon hours and you should have nothing to worry about

new heights of badassity summertown74's Avatar
    summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by mike160x View Post
    i did keto for awhile and saw no difference when i didnt have carbs, so keep the fruit and oats, etc. if youre concerned about carbs making you fat then cut them off by the afternoon hours and you should have nothing to worry about
    Sorry mike, its not carbs in the afternoon that makes us fat...its too many calories whether they be morning noon or middle of the night.

But otherwise you're right on.
    wabi sabi...the art of finding beauty in the imperfections of life.

new heights of badassity summertown74's Avatar
    summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey ya'll,

OP, a little off topic here, I apologize ...

Are your stats correct? If so, you may benefit more from eating at maintenance calorie levels, lifting heavy, and thereby doing a "recomp" rather than trying to lean out more. I didn't check your pics but unless you've got a lot of muscle already, leaning out further may just make you look emaciated. Just a friendly suggestion
    wabi sabi...the art of finding beauty in the imperfections of life.

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by summertown74 View Post
    OP, a little off topic here, I apologize ...

Are your stats correct? If so, you may benefit more from eating at maintenance calorie levels, lifting heavy, and thereby doing a "recomp" rather than trying to lean out more. I didn't check your pics but unless you've got a lot of muscle already, leaning out further may just make you look emaciated. Just a friendly suggestion

Yup, she's going backwards and she's already been told...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=132040063
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Aidanqm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aidanqm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aidanqm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aidanqm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aidanqm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aidanqm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aidanqm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aidanqm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aidanqm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aidanqm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aidanqm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the information, everyone. It's encouraging to hear that I won't have to drop fruit from my diet. I'll track my progress and adjust if needed.

Summertown, Yes. I'm currently 5'4'' and 105lbs. Here is my current plan:
    * 1.3k-1.4k calories per day
    * Daily macros: 150-160g protein/35-45g fat/60-100ish g carbs
    * lifting 3-4x per week (heavy weight, 8-10 reps)
    * HIIT running 2-3x per week (15-20min)

Do you think I'm eating too few calories? Or should I change anything up? I think my maintenance was estimated at 1.7-1.8k calories per day, but it could be higher with the HIIT training.

Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    Yup, she's going backwards and she's already been told...
    I'm not comfortable with the idea of bulking up in the summer time--I would prefer to wait until the fall or winter....
    Last edited by Aidanqm; 02-27-2011 at 10:47 PM.

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks for the information, everyone. It's encouraging to hear that I won't have to drop fruit from my diet. I'll track my progress and adjust if needed.

Summertown, Yes. I'm currently 5'4'' and 105lbs. Here is my current plan:
    * 1.3k-1.4k calories per day
    * Daily macros: 150-160g protein/35-45g fat/60-100ish g carbs
    * lifting 3-4x per week (heavy weight, 8-10 reps)
    * HIIT running 2-3x per week (15-20min)

Do you think I'm eating too few calories? Or should I change anything up? I think my maintenance was estimated at 1.7-1.8k calories per day, but it could be higher with the HIIT training.

I'm not comfortable with the idea of bulking up in the summer time--I would prefer to wait until the fall or winter....

You're worried about fruit and yogurt being harmful on a cutting diet. What's more harmful is the fact that you're 5'4", 105 lbs and cutting.

It's clear that you constantly undereat, because you're seriously underweight.

Increase your calories or continue your path of unhealthy...the choice is yours...
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

You're worried about fruit and yogurt being harmful on a cutting diet. What's more harmful is the fact that you're 5'4", 105 lbs and cutting.

Increase your calories or continue your path of unhealthy...the choice is yours...
    I've only just started "clean eating" ... I eat all the time honestly. It's just that, I've been big into distance running since I started college. Whatever I eat always gets burned off no matter how much I stuff my face. I don't have an eating or body-image problem

How many calories would you recommend I be eating per day then? (And if I'm going to be eating more, what should my new macros look like?)... *edit* and do green vegetables like spinach and broccoli go towards the daily calorie count?
    Last edited by Aidanqm; 02-28-2011 at 12:02 AM.

Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

This.
    I've only just started "clean eating" ... I eat all the time honestly. It's just that, I've been big into distance running since I started college. Whatever I eat always gets burned off no matter how much I stuff my face. I don't have an eating or body-image problem
    You don't NEED to 'eat clean'. Eat a healthy, well balanced diet INCLUDING 'not-clean' foods. You'll save your sanity AND get results, too.

Read the threads linked in this post: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=122789461

And you can't seriously be 'eating all the time' and eating the macro's you posted.

How many calories would you recommend I be eating per day then? (And if I'm going to be eating more, what should my new macros look like?)...
    Start here http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121703921
    There is an entire thread DEDICATED to the topic.
    Help yourself do this and spend some time calculating what you REALLY need out.

*edit* and do green vegetables like spinach and broccoli go towards the daily calorie count?
    Depends. Some people count them, some people don't.
    What matters is what YOU do consistently - because regardless of the TRUE numbers of your intake - what you need to assess is:
    1. your results
    and
    2. how you can change what you eat to better these results

juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    At this weight you should be bulking.
    I eat a ton of fruit on a cut - helps me with satiety.
    Greek yogurt is an everyday staple - whether I'm cutting, bulking or maintaining.

Breaker10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Breaker10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Breaker10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Breaker10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Breaker10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Breaker10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Breaker10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Breaker10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Breaker10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Breaker10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Breaker10 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think Greek yogurt is actually a pretty optimal food for cutting. High in protein, low in carbs, fat free... try to stick with the plain, you can add a little splenda if you don't like it entirely plain. The sugar isnt the normal cane sugar which has fructose and glucose, but it milk sugar, which has lactose and no fructose... much better. Fruit is great in moderation, too; tryh to stick to the lower calorie but micronutrient dense and water packed fruit.

MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

How many calories would you recommend I be eating per day then? (And if I'm going to be eating more, what should my new macros look like?)... *edit* and do green vegetables like spinach and broccoli go towards the daily calorie count?
    Lol.

I've heard this one before, from every single girl when I was at school.

When they're feeling self-conscious about their weight:

'Oh but I only had a piece of bread and an apple today!'

When someone says they're undereating and to skinny:

'Oh but I eat all the time! Honestly I do!'
    Last edited by Emma-Leigh; 02-28-2011 at 12:39 PM.

juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MrB1g View Post
    Lol.

I've heard this one before, from every single girl when I was at school.
    LOL, I should videotape myself once and post it here to see what I mean by eating.
    Girls, please, stop being so scared of food.
    Food is nutritious, food is good, it helps to build muscles, it gives energy. It's OK to enjoy food, it doesn't necessarily have to be purely fuel.

Honestly, this is one of the main reasons why I am not posting much in the female section anymore.

MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by juliacheh View Post
    LOL, I should videotape myself once and post it here to see what I mean by eating.
    Food is nutritious, food is good, it helps to build muscles, it gives energy. It's OK to enjoy food, it doesn't necessarily have to be purely fuel.

Honestly, this is one of the main reasons why I am not posting much in the female section anymore.
    Yup.

Yeah I'm getting tired of the teen section, will probably move to Powerlifting section soonish with some of the other posters.

Also maybe it's just me, but the wonderful picture I just posted now seems to say:

'I **** goats' with a cute little love heart at the end.

Yup.

Yeah I'm getting tired of the teen section, will probably move to Powerlifting section soonish with some of the other posters.
    Some of the smarter teens are posting in Nutrition now.
    It's a pleasure to read them, gives me hope - since I'm a mother of a boy.

freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

You need to be eating at least 2000 cals. I suspect your maintenance will be higher, but that's a starting point. Losing any more weight with your stats will do nothing for you. Get your minimums in protein and good fats. From there fill your cals with lots of carbs and some extra fat. Maybe a tad more protein. Don't get fixated on a certain macro breakdown. See how it falls out based on what you like to eat and how you feel.

Boira is just really nice. (+1000) Boira is just really nice. (+1000) Boira is just really nice. (+1000) Boira is just really nice. (+1000) Boira is just really nice. (+1000) Boira is just really nice. (+1000) Boira is just really nice. (+1000) Boira is just really nice. (+1000) Boira is just really nice. (+1000) Boira is just really nice. (+1000) Boira is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP, you stats are more or less like mine (5'3", 99 lb), and I wouldn't recommend cutting Greek yogurt or fruit out of your diet. Both are good, healthy and nutritive.
    You're not going to get 'fat' because of the fruit! In fact, you [we] don't have to worry about putting on some weight. Raise your calories intake to your real maintenance level (or above if you plan to bulk), watch the amount of protein and good fats/day you need and don't worry about the carbs.
    Part of my diet are 1 lit milk, 250 ml yogurt and 5 pieces of fruit every day and it has never been a problem.
    Last edited by Boira; 02-28-2011 at 08:13 AM.

I thank everyone for the advice and/or concern. I guess that I've been too concerned about getting a clean diet "right" when I should be more concerned about just eating more and healthier in general. However, I'm not "scared" of food and I don't avoid it--it's rude to make assumptions about people. I love eating but I've been a god-damn distance /RUNNER/ for two years ... I can burn a good 2.5k+ calories on my long runs. 13+ miles on a single run is normal for me, especially on weekends. So when I'm running, I do eat a ton.

I've decided to try weight lifting though, because I enjoy trying new things! Therefore, I'm not going to be doing as much running. I'm used to just eating whatever I want and as much of it as I want. (I'm used to eating ice cream and heavy pasta dishes every day, no joke). BUT, If I stop running so much, I thought that I needed to monitor what and how much I'm eating. That's why I'm being overly concerned about the diet thing. Trying to switch from a totally "uncontrolled sh*t-storm of food" diet that I used to while running to a diet designed for weight lifting has been a challenge for me. And I'm still trying to figure it out.

And, I'm hearing you guys out: continue to eat more, keep it balanced...
    1.8-2k calories to start?
    160-170g protein
    60-80g fat
    300-ish g carbs?

Macros not so important... it's more about eating enough, getting adequate fats and protein ... and tracking my progress. I think I get it now. Thank you again for the advice and help, everyone.

madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000)

lol...ive often thought of that myself. i have a feeling that their "i eat a lot!" and my "eat a lot" are 2 different things...

madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000)
    At this weight you should be bulking.
    I eat a ton of fruit on a cut - helps me with satiety.
    Greek yogurt is an everyday staple - whether I'm cutting, bulking or maintaining.
    agreed on all 3. AND, agree with what kimm, EL, and others are suggesting.

CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50) CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50) CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50) CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50) CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50) CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50) CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50) CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50) CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50) CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50) CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yup.

Also maybe it's just me, but the wonderful picture I just posted now seems to say:

'I **** goats' with a cute little love heart at the end.
    That's fine, but plz don't leave us here. We need you lol

chrisjhoule will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjhoule will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjhoule will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjhoule will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjhoule will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjhoule will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjhoule will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjhoule will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjhoule will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjhoule will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjhoule will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I always eat Greek yogurt before bed since its a casein protein. I prefer cottage tho

cocoysanjuan is not very well liked. (-100) cocoysanjuan is not very well liked. (-100) cocoysanjuan is not very well liked. (-100) cocoysanjuan is not very well liked. (-100) cocoysanjuan is not very well liked. (-100) cocoysanjuan is not very well liked. (-100) cocoysanjuan is not very well liked. (-100) cocoysanjuan is not very well liked. (-100) cocoysanjuan is not very well liked. (-100) cocoysanjuan is not very well liked. (-100) cocoysanjuan is not very well liked. (-100)
    nov18 11-420pm sleep hehehe

93 cal 180ml whole milk (6g CHON, 3g fat, 2.6 sat fat)
    138 cal 100g cooked white beans (9g CHON, 0.35g fat)
    95 cal 2 pcs canned sardines (9g CHON, 11g fat, 160mg NA)

cal 326 cal, CHOn, 24g CHOn, 160mg NA @ 5pm

87 cal 140ml milk
    120 cal spec-k 1 serving

207 cal @ 630 pm

27.6 cal 20g beans
    150 cal 1 serving EAs whey

177.6 cal @1025pm

310 cal 1 serving breaded porky + 41 g chon
    138 cal 2 slices wheat bread
    92 cal 1 apple
    31 cal 1 cup brocoli

571 cal @1130pm

42 cal 30 g beans
    27 cal 1 cup cherry tomatoes
    5 cal 1 cup lettuce
    69 cal 1 slice wheat bread
    101 cal 1 scrambled egg

244 cal @ 230am

27.6cal 20 g beans @ 430am

27.6 cal 20 g beans @ 5am

13.8 cal beans
    138 cal 2 slices wheat bread
    101 cal 1 serving scrambled egg

252 cal @740am

1832.6 cal total nov 18•••••••••••••••••

nov 19 10am-530pm sleep

93 cal 180ml whole milk (6g CHON, 3g fat, 2.6 sat fat)
    120 cal spec-k 1 serving

213 cal @515pm

110 cal 100g brown rice 22.78carbs 2.6g chon
    180 cal 100g menudo 19carbs

290 cal @640pm

105 cal 1oz choco cake
    52 cal salted crackers

157 cal @ 810pm

50g beans
    66 cal 60g brown rice
    126 cal 70g menudo

242 cal @1050pm

138 cal 2 wheat bread
    231 cal 1 cup pork curry
    90 cal 2 oranges
    31 cal 1 cup brocolli

490 cal @1135pm

30 cal 10pcs cherry tomato
    69 cal 1 wheat bread
    31 cal 1 cup brocoli
    190 cal 2 apples

320 cal @2am

69 cal 50g beans @5am

69 cal wheat bread
    101 cal egg scrambled
    155 cal 250 ml milk

325 cal @730am

2106 cal total nov 19••••••••••••••••••••

nov20 11-3, 4-6pm sleep

25 cal 40ml whole milk
    166 cal 150g brown rice
    4 cal 1/2 cup lettuce
    123 cal 1pc grilled fish

318 cal @815pm

124 cal 2 oranges
    105 cal 1 banana
    294 cal 1 cup fried chicken

523 @1140pm

310 cal 5 oranges
    71 cal 1 hotdog sandwich

381 @115am

50g beans @210am

that is what i ate for last three days...as long it within ur caloric intake per day and its healthy there is nothing wrong with that...diabetes will be the biggest concern...enjoy your fat loss and toning regimen...eat healthy and sleep well..goodluck i still keep my 6 packs even with a 1800-2000 calorie per day...eat clean eat smart and eat healthy