futureMOUNTIE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) futureMOUNTIE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) futureMOUNTIE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) futureMOUNTIE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) futureMOUNTIE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) futureMOUNTIE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) futureMOUNTIE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) futureMOUNTIE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) futureMOUNTIE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) futureMOUNTIE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) futureMOUNTIE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Mystery pain [help] [will rep]

For a couple weeks now I've had a dull pain in my right arm. It only happens on tricep exercises. Best way to describe it is: dull pain in my tricep running down my arm. Weird sensation in my pinkie/ring finger.

No ROM difficulties and no strength loss. Just an uncomfortable feeling/dull pain when i bend my arm inwards as far as it can go (forming a V).

Anyone know what this could be? Should I see a doctor? Thanks
    LEO Applicant? (PM for questions)
    Repping all servicemen/LEOs on sight

Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Radioulner nerve being pinched or breached somehow... reps will not be necessary
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    ''Bro, get yourself under control lol next thing we know Illy is gonna be 175 lbs, addicted to coke, involved in gang activity, and with a 365 max deadlift... ''-Blizzard589
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

futureMOUNTIE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) futureMOUNTIE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) futureMOUNTIE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) futureMOUNTIE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) futureMOUNTIE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) futureMOUNTIE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) futureMOUNTIE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) futureMOUNTIE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) futureMOUNTIE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) futureMOUNTIE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) futureMOUNTIE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ironlife View Post
    Radioulner nerve being pinched or breached somehow... reps will not be necessary
    Do you know WTF I do to make it stop? lol

REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by futureMOUNTIE View Post
    For a couple weeks now I've had a dull pain in my right arm. It only happens on tricep exercises. Best way to describe it is: dull pain in my tricep running down my arm. Weird sensation in my pinkie/ring finger.

No ROM difficulties and no strength loss. Just an uncomfortable feeling/dull pain when i bend my arm inwards as far as it can go (forming a V).

Anyone know what this could be? Should I see a doctor? Thanks
    I agree.. There is a nerve that runs along the inside of your arm called the Radioulnar nerve.. "Sensations", burning feelings, numbness is commonly associated with pinched nerves. You could see a chiropractor as he may be able to adjust your shoulder. This may help..

If this continues, you should see a orthopedic because in some instances, invasive treatments are the only ways to "unpinch" a nerve..

Hope this helps
    Lift, Eat, Sleep, Repeat

I'm known by other names IamJonsCranium's Avatar
    IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Nerve as others have said. If I sit on a computer too long with my elbow resting on the desk, it'll happen to me. What's probably happening is some joint issue, and when you do tri's you're irritating it. Stay away from exercises that put stress on your elbow. skull crushers are a big one. You may need a break, you may need to give that exercise up permanently.

ETA: try stretching your triceps. Also, do you work your bi's? Working one muscle too much without the opposing muscle can cause issues.
    IamJons Awesome workout log:
    ▬ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=659599573#post659599573

Author of "The Loser Mentality"
    ▬ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=699707851#postcount%20=21

"The Predators Are Feeding (And You're What They're Eating)"
    ▬ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=710146201&postcount=184

IamJon's Sermon at the Breakfast Table:
    ▬ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=713520011&postcount=12

♂ Eat Like a Man ♂

Thanks for the answers guys. I think the injury stems from french presses/cable pulldowns. I don't feel anything when I do close grip bench press. I will give those exercises a rest for a while.

Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    ''Bro, get yourself under control lol next thing we know Illy is gonna be 175 lbs, addicted to coke, involved in gang activity, and with a 365 max deadlift... ''-Blizzard589
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

jaydillera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaydillera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaydillera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaydillera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaydillera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaydillera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaydillera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaydillera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaydillera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaydillera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaydillera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You might want to see a chiropractor who is certified on fenzian.
    check this video out: www.youtube.com/watch?v=klZSkdUbTUU
    www.fat-burning-techniques.com

Jay