RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

How to get rid of hip fat (1k rep for best answer)

Its annoying i could already see my 2 upper abs but i still have fat around my hips i look like a ****in coca cola bottle, is hip fat the last to go and are their any isolation exercises for it?
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦

NY Giants-Knicks-Yankees-Rangers

Pусский Бра

A State of Trance Crew

**MISC LIFTING CREW**

Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by RESILIENCY View Post
    Its annoying i could already see my 2 upper abs but i still have fat around my hips i look like a ****in coca cola bottle, is hip fat the last to go and are their any isolation exercises for it?
    There's never an isolation exercise for fat loss. Your genetics determine where you store fat, and wherever you hold on to it most is likely going to be the last to go (and the first to return). Wish there was a magic answer for you, but you've just got to do the work and keep cutting. Good luck.
    NFSC Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=663053791

** IF/IIFYM **

BbQsaUcE will become famous soon enough. (+50) BbQsaUcE will become famous soon enough. (+50) BbQsaUcE will become famous soon enough. (+50) BbQsaUcE will become famous soon enough. (+50) BbQsaUcE will become famous soon enough. (+50) BbQsaUcE will become famous soon enough. (+50) BbQsaUcE will become famous soon enough. (+50) BbQsaUcE will become famous soon enough. (+50) BbQsaUcE will become famous soon enough. (+50) BbQsaUcE will become famous soon enough. (+50) BbQsaUcE will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You can't spot reduce fat. It may be one of the last things to go, but you're just going to have to stay at a deficit to lose the rest of the fat.

msmartsmart will become famous soon enough. (+50) msmartsmart will become famous soon enough. (+50) msmartsmart will become famous soon enough. (+50) msmartsmart will become famous soon enough. (+50) msmartsmart will become famous soon enough. (+50) msmartsmart will become famous soon enough. (+50) msmartsmart will become famous soon enough. (+50) msmartsmart will become famous soon enough. (+50) msmartsmart will become famous soon enough. (+50) msmartsmart will become famous soon enough. (+50) msmartsmart will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Liposuction is the only way to spot reduce.

veneficuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) veneficuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) veneficuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) veneficuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) veneficuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) veneficuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) veneficuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) veneficuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) veneficuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) veneficuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) veneficuz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    males store body fat here a lot, it is quite normal. Actually you probably have a little back fat aswell which Is another thing to go last as well. A lot of guys have that big hip bone thing going on as well(I do), but I've seen some pics with guys with low body fat, and they look good. All bodies transforms different, a lot of times to your hips appear bigger when ur body Is reshaping and tightening up, sometimes u may even appear fatter, but this isn't the case. Keep at it, summers around the corner.

TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Locavore View Post
    There's never an isolation exercise for fat loss. Your genetics determine where you store fat, and wherever you hold on to it most is likely going to be the last to go (and the first to return). Wish there was a magic answer for you, but you've just got to do the work and keep cutting. Good luck.
    Ya, what she said. We all store fat differently. It's genetics. You can make the muscles underneath stronger, or larger, but neither of those scenarios helps you burn the fat layer covering them.
    Aug of 2010 - 330 lbs <--- Never Forget

RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by veneficuz View Post
    males store body fat here a lot, it is quite normal. Actually you probably have a little back fat aswell which Is another thing to go last as well. A lot of guys have that big hip bone thing going on as well(I do), but I've seen some pics with guys with low body fat, and they look good. All bodies transforms different, a lot of times to your hips appear bigger when ur body Is reshaping and tightening up, sometimes u may even appear fatter, but this isn't the case. Keep at it, summers around the corner.
    You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

And yeah i think i have big hip bones...could you post the pictures that you were talking about?
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦

NY Giants-Knicks-Yankees-Rangers

Pусский Бра

A State of Trance Crew

**MISC LIFTING CREW**

fatinNYC is a name known to all. (+5000) fatinNYC is a name known to all. (+5000) fatinNYC is a name known to all. (+5000) fatinNYC is a name known to all. (+5000) fatinNYC is a name known to all. (+5000) fatinNYC is a name known to all. (+5000) fatinNYC is a name known to all. (+5000) fatinNYC is a name known to all. (+5000) fatinNYC is a name known to all. (+5000) fatinNYC is a name known to all. (+5000) fatinNYC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    as others have said, try to do exercises that highlight those areas to build muscle underneath - i.e. legs/lower back/sides/abs etc.

Also, while it is "not possible" to spot reduce, there has been some discussion recently regarding the possibility of encouraging spot reduction by warming up that area and targeting that area before cardio (I think that's how it works). It has to do with the fat being more mobile due to better blood-flow to the area.

There was something posted here around a week or so ago on that topic.