TJBRHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJBRHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJBRHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJBRHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJBRHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJBRHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJBRHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJBRHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJBRHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJBRHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJBRHT will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Last bit of body fat

I got so much great help here in the past, I just had to come back and ask for more I want to thank everyone first and foremost.

Okay. I have been eating extremely healthy, and been very religious in my workouts for the last few months. I was already in great shape from years of training and eating healthy, but I stepped it up a notch. I feel better, can play basketball for hours on end, and look better. I am about 6'3" 190 lbs at 11% body fat right now. Before I stepped it up a notch I was probably about 6'3" 205 lbs. at about 14% body fat.

I am just trying to keep the body fat as low as possible, and maintain some size (I am very small framed, and I don't want to waste away (6'3" 190 is close to it)). I didn't even think that "I can do better" until I saw a friend of mine who is at about 6% body fat. He is most likely on steroids, I didn't ask, and I know he has better genetics than I do. But I will not give up that easiliy. I want to get my body fat down to the 10 or even 9% range (vein in my arms, abs show through, etc.).

So I am giving you my diet, and my work out routine for the week. Let me know what you think I can change (I change my work outs up quite often, but thought it might help in analyzing my needs):

Workout Day Meals:
    6:30 AM Protein Shake & Banana
    7:15 Workout
    8:30 AM Protein Shake, Banana, Natural Peanut Butter
    10:30 AM Can of Tuna (I do use a package of mayo and a package of ketchup), 1/4 serving brown rice, 1/4 serving broccoli, small amount of walnuts and peanuts
    12:30 PM 7 ounces of chicken breast, 1/4 serving brown rice, 1/4 serving of broccoli, small amount of walnuts and peanuts
    3:00 PM 7 ounces of chicken breast, 1/4 serving of broccoli, 1/4 serving of green beans, small amount of walnuts and peanuts
    5:00 PM 7 ounces of chicken breast, 1/4 serving of broccoli, 1/4 serving of green beans, small amount of walnuts and peanuts
    7:00 PM 8 ounces of Turkey Burger, 1/4 serving of broccoli, 1/4 serving of green beans, small amount of walnuts and peanuts
    8:30 Cardio workout
    11:30 PM 8 ounces of cottage cheese, walnuts, peanuts and a tablespoon of canola oil.

Non-workout day meals:
    8:30 AM Protein Shake, Natural Peanut Butter
    10:30 AM Can of Tuna (I do use a package of mayo and a package of ketchup), 1/4 serving brown rice, 1/4 serving broccoli, small amount of walnuts and peanuts
    12:30 PM 7 ounces of chicken breast, 1/4 serving brown rice, 1/4 serving of broccoli, small amount of walnuts and peanuts
    3:00 PM 7 ounces of chicken breast, 1/4 serving of broccoli, 1/4 serving of green beans, small amount of walnuts and peanuts
    5:00 PM 7 ounces of chicken breast, 1/4 serving of broccoli, 1/4 serving of green beans, small amount of walnuts and peanuts
    7:00 PM 8 ounces of Turkey Burger, 1/4 serving of broccoli, 1/4 serving of green beans, small amount of walnuts and peanuts
    8:30 Cardio workout
    11:30 PM 8 ounces of cottage cheese, walnuts, peanuts and a tablespoon of canola oil.

Workout:

Saturday Legs:
    Hang Cleans 5x5
    Dynamic Box Squats 2x6
    ATG Squats 2x8
    Plyometrics
    Sprints

Sunday Chest/Delts/Tris/Bis
    Bench 5x5
    Military 5x5
    High Pulls 3x8
    Incline Curls 4x8