Thread: My routine

Azzkiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My routine

Just want to start by saying hi. This is my first post on here and just looking for some advice.

I'm 27, 6'1" tall, 79kg/13 stone 1 lbs. Diet could be a lot better but trying to eat as much chicken and fresh fruit as possible.

Go to the gym 3 times a week. My set consists if a 15 minute stretch on the cross trainer, doing about 4k on this on a level 14. Then doing bicep curls of about 34 kg, shoulder presses 20kg each side, incline fly presses 20kg each side(think that's what they are called anyway) tricep extensions 25kg, wrist extensions with a 30kg curl bar, 50 crunches, 30 leg raises, bench press aboout 70kg on an Olympic bar. Some times go leg presses on the machine at level 18. Try to do 3 sets of 10-12 for each routine.

Just wondered if there is anything else I could do or change to help.

Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You could do either of these:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=131379243

http://madcow.hostzi.com/5x5_Program/Linear_5x5.htm

No matter what you do, scrap that shat routine.

mbinda will become famous soon enough. (+50) mbinda will become famous soon enough. (+50) mbinda will become famous soon enough. (+50) mbinda will become famous soon enough. (+50) mbinda will become famous soon enough. (+50) mbinda will become famous soon enough. (+50) mbinda will become famous soon enough. (+50) mbinda will become famous soon enough. (+50) mbinda will become famous soon enough. (+50) mbinda will become famous soon enough. (+50) mbinda will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah, no offense but your routine is pretty bad. Back & legs are the 2 largest muscle groups in the body and all you have for either is 'sometimes' leg press. You need a routine based on the major, compound lifts like squats, deadlifts, bench, overhead press, dips, pull ups, barbell rows, etc. Check out the links that Shermanatorx posted above.

Azzkiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Cheers for the response guys, in looking into a new routine I found on here. going to try it out, it says to do it over 5 days training, but im going to try and do it in 3. I work in a carpet warehouse so im using my back and legs for a lot of heavy lifting during the day so figured I wouldnt need to do as much training on the as I maybe should, but its all beneficial at the end of the day.