Rukas is a name known to all. (+5000) Rukas is a name known to all. (+5000) Rukas is a name known to all. (+5000) Rukas is a name known to all. (+5000) Rukas is a name known to all. (+5000) Rukas is a name known to all. (+5000) Rukas is a name known to all. (+5000) Rukas is a name known to all. (+5000) Rukas is a name known to all. (+5000) Rukas is a name known to all. (+5000) Rukas is a name known to all. (+5000)

Easy calorie boosts?

Anyone got any recommendations for some easy calorie boosters? I mean on a normal diet Id take a bulk shake, peanut butter, etc etc. Options not available on keto. Anyone got any supplements or ideas to boost calories quickly/simply that are keto friendly?

devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Rukas View Post
    Anyone got any recommendations for some easy calorie boosters? I mean on a normal diet Id take a bulk shake, peanut butter, etc etc. Options not available on keto. Anyone got any supplements or ideas to boost calories quickly/simply that are keto friendly?
    Have you tried food...its all the craze now days. lol Seriously though just eat more.
    USMC 04-08
    Native Texan

Texas Longhorns-Texas Rangers-Dallas Cowboys-San Antonio Spurs-Alexis Texas

Rukas is a name known to all. (+5000) Rukas is a name known to all. (+5000) Rukas is a name known to all. (+5000) Rukas is a name known to all. (+5000) Rukas is a name known to all. (+5000) Rukas is a name known to all. (+5000) Rukas is a name known to all. (+5000) Rukas is a name known to all. (+5000) Rukas is a name known to all. (+5000) Rukas is a name known to all. (+5000) Rukas is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by devildogJMS View Post
    Have you tried food...its all the craze now days. lol Seriously though just eat more.
    I do man. Im full all the time. At 6'3, 207lbs, trying to keto bulk is hard, I need a LOT of calories.

Yes.....I'm that wrestler MASSter's Avatar
    MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Coconut oil, heavy whipping cream, olive oil, etc. etc.

Originally Posted by MASSter View Post
    Going to try to coconut oil. Can only seem to find light whipping cream here. Damn these low fat freaks!

Newbiewar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Newbiewar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Newbiewar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Newbiewar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Newbiewar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Newbiewar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Newbiewar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Newbiewar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Newbiewar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Newbiewar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Newbiewar is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    nibble on some cheese cubes, those things are delicious...

find a bag of walnuts or almonds... usually pretty good protein, fat, and calories

devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MASSter View Post
    Agreed...buy some coconut oil and a spoon. it taste like a almond joy IMO.
    USMC 04-08
    Native Texan

DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Rukas View Post
    Going to try to coconut oil. Can only seem to find light whipping cream here. Damn these low fat freaks!
    look by the sour cream, cottage cheese, and coffee creamers. I'd be surprised if a full service grocer didnt carry it, its essential for many everyday recipes.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=608052853&posted=1#post608052853

BEARS, CUBS, BULLS, HAWKS, SOX, MMA

Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Macadamia nuts

Almost double the fat per weight than almonds or any other regular nut

1oz is seriously 24g fat
    771/645/622 Single Ply

Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Agreed...buy some coconut oil and a spoon. it taste like a almond joy IMO.
    gawd I hate the taste of coconut oil. I take it as MCT (I know, I screwed up, will improve to pure MCT next time) preworkout. I work in aa 60 degree room. Coconut oil hardens at some temp higher than 60 degrees. So I kinda shave it out in a spoon like butter from a fridge. When it melts in my melt its consistency is what I imagine splooge to be like. It makes me need to gag, and maybe take a shower because I feel dirty. I let it melt in my mouth, which further disgusts me, because it is to stiff to swallow other wise. And a blanket no homo.

I still take it. I still get to lift hard and heavy. I still need to vomit about 30 minutes before I go to the gym M/W/F

Originally Posted by Adonisanemone View Post
    gawd I hate the taste of coconut oil. I take it as MCT (I know, I screwed up, will improve to pure MCT next time) preworkout. I work in aa 60 degree room. Coconut oil hardens at some temp higher than 60 degrees. So I kinda shave it out in a spoon like butter from a fridge. When it melts in my melt its consistency is what I imagine splooge to be like. It makes me need to gag, and maybe take a shower because I feel dirty. I let it melt in my mouth, which further disgusts me, because it is to stiff to swallow other wise. And a blanket no homo.

I still take it. I still get to lift hard and heavy. I still need to vomit about 30 minutes before I go to the gym M/W/F
    Im not to hip on the taste either, I really dont care for coconut, but coconut oil is almost pure MCT, and is alot cheaper than buying something like MCT Gold, which is by all means worth the money
    USMC 04-08
    Native Texan

jpatter123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jpatter123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jpatter123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jpatter123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jpatter123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jpatter123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jpatter123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jpatter123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jpatter123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jpatter123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jpatter123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    1 whole extra large egg is 80 calories, hard boil a half dozen and eat throughout the day and thats 500 calories added to your diet. Turn it into egg salad with 2 tablespoons of mayo and it bumps it up to 600 calories.

eat whole chicken quarters with skin on. Two quarters with skin , depending on size is around 1000 calories.

Spare ribs are very dense as well coming in at 3000 calories a rack. Half a rack a day is 1500 calories.

right there is 3100 calories. I often have trouble consuming enough calories on a keto too even though I'm on a cut and need to consume about 2600. I just try to eat all day so I'm not forced to choke all that down in one sitting. Things like pork rinds also help and I have a stock of diabetic friendly snack foods that all come in at 3g-5g of carbs each and 100-200 calories that help fill in the gaps.
    Changing my life one day at a time.

rw76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rw76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rw76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rw76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rw76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rw76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rw76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rw76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rw76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rw76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rw76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

LOL! i was thinking the same exact thing ...like just eat more

pperry is on a distinguished road. (+10) pperry is on a distinguished road. (+10) pperry is on a distinguished road. (+10) pperry is on a distinguished road. (+10) pperry is on a distinguished road. (+10) pperry is on a distinguished road. (+10) pperry is on a distinguished road. (+10) pperry is on a distinguished road. (+10) pperry is on a distinguished road. (+10) pperry is on a distinguished road. (+10) pperry is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Edam cheese, for every gram of fat there is a gram of protein, very keto friendly!

MagnumPeanut82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MagnumPeanut82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MagnumPeanut82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MagnumPeanut82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MagnumPeanut82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MagnumPeanut82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MagnumPeanut82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MagnumPeanut82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MagnumPeanut82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MagnumPeanut82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MagnumPeanut82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Cheese, mayo and peanut butter.

Very easy to up your cals on those.

brobbins1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If possible chase it or mix in your mouth with a bit of milk when its melted. I find that it helps it go down easy!

Originally Posted by Adonisanemone View Post

dgessler is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgessler is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgessler is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgessler is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgessler is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgessler is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgessler is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgessler is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgessler is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgessler is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgessler is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Coconut milk (I have half a can every day), butter, olive oil. Peanut butter is no good on keto.