Thread: Prize money

Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000)

Prize money

Did a search and didnt find much on the subject. What do you guys think....

After seeing how organizations and promotors are adding classes like bikini and now mens physique I figure they are doing it to bring in more money/competitors. I was thinking to myself, even if they offered a small cash prize for say the first 3 winners, dont you think that would bring in a lot more competitors? I mean Ive heeard of a few people choose not to compete because they didnt have the money to do it. If they came out of pocket say $5000 for cash prizes you would think with the extra competitors/attendees they would at least break even....Or maybe even a sponsorship deal for the overall winner, anything to bring in more athletes.

Maybe Im not thinking clearly (> 4 weeks out) lol
    556/325/622 - 1504 total raw @ 193
    551/319/567 - 1437 total raw @ 181
    Best gym lifts - 575/340/650

***Inventor of the GENESIS JACK***
    WWW.KLEVABUILT.COM
    IG: KLEVABUILT

Registered User iversonmourning's Avatar
    iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Slovation View Post
    Did a search and didnt find much on the subject. What do you guys think....

After seeing how organizations and promotors are adding classes like bikini and now mens physique I figure they are doing it to bring in more money/competitors. I was thinking to myself, even if they offered a small cash prize for say the first 3 winners, dont you think that would bring in a lot more competitors? I mean Ive heeard of a few people choose not to compete because they didnt have the money to do it. If they came out of pocket say $5000 for cash prizes you would think with the extra competitors/attendees they would at least break even....Or maybe even a sponsorship deal for the overall winner, anything to bring in more athletes.

Maybe Im not thinking clearly (> 4 weeks out) lol
    Haha bro I think your just dieted out!! I can't ever see Miles paying out cash to the top placers, wayyyy to cheap for that! Its good idea, but I don't think it would translate. Btw get rid of mens fitness. WTF is that anyways, I mean dudes in board shorts?? In other words, ppl who wish they were bodybuilders but don't wanna workout their legs! Hit the squat rack and put on some posing trunks already

ur not ur f*cking khakis bwelch1985's Avatar
    bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    well, if you win money competing in an amateur competition...then that would make you a pro...amirite? what seperates the divisions is: you pay to compete as an amateur, you get paid to compete as a pro. but i dunno...i'm dieting as well lol

Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000)
    haha Im the dumb
    556/325/622 - 1504 total raw @ 193
    551/319/567 - 1437 total raw @ 181
    Best gym lifts - 575/340/650

***Inventor of the GENESIS JACK***
    WWW.KLEVABUILT.COM
    IG: KLEVABUILT

BuffItalian will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffItalian will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffItalian will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffItalian will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffItalian will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffItalian will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffItalian will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffItalian will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffItalian will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffItalian will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffItalian will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Where do I sign up for such competitions? haha

JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnBrowne is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bwelch1985 View Post
    well, if you win money competing in an amateur competition...then that would make you a pro...amirite? what seperates the divisions is: you pay to compete as an amateur, you get paid to compete as a pro. but i dunno...i'm dieting as well lol
    Pros still have to pay to register.

jknight67 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by iversonmourning View Post
    Haha bro I think your just dieted out!! I can't ever see Miles paying out cash to the top placers, wayyyy to cheap for that! Its good idea, but I don't think it would translate. Btw get rid of mens fitness. WTF is that anyways, I mean dudes in board shorts?? In other words, ppl who wish they were bodybuilders but don't wanna workout their legs! Hit the squat rack and put on some posing trunks already
    I compete in physique, and for some no matter how much you squat, hack squat and leg press, you can't get your quads big. Most of the time, its genetics, and some of the time like me, have had injuries and surgeries on legs that inhibit future growth. The addition of physique does not mean competitors don't train legs. I train the **** out of them, and yet due to a major surgery 25 years ago, my left quad will not grow to a decent size.
    2018 NPC Emerald Cup Most Inspirational