Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    lemonadedildow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lemonadedildow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lemonadedildow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lemonadedildow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lemonadedildow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lemonadedildow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lemonadedildow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lemonadedildow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lemonadedildow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lemonadedildow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lemonadedildow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lightbulb Zinc - The most potent aromatase inhibitor..???

My doctor told me zinc at 100 mg (elemental) is just as potent as arimidex when it comes to lowering estrogen. He didn't push either arimidex or zinc to me. He's a really good guy, and seems intelligent. Not your stereotypical doctor who says supplements are bad, worthless, etc.. He's open minded. You know what I mean.

I've been taking 100 mg of elemental zinc along with 4 mg of copper.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/now/zp.html

I stopped after a week because of the noted side effects, bone ache, bad mood, loss of libido, etc.. Sort of similar to arimidex side effects.. Just wanted to share

lemonadedildow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lemonadedildow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lemonadedildow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lemonadedildow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lemonadedildow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lemonadedildow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lemonadedildow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lemonadedildow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lemonadedildow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lemonadedildow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lemonadedildow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    no one has any opinions on this? Maybe it's because I'm red?

Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by lemonadedildow View Post
    My doctor told me zinc at 100 mg (elemental) is just as potent as arimidex when it comes to lowering estrogen. He didn't push either arimidex or zinc to me. He's a really good guy, and seems intelligent. Not your stereotypical doctor who says supplements are bad, worthless, etc.. He's open minded. You know what I mean.

I stopped after a week because of the noted side effects, bone ache, bad mood, loss of libido, etc.. Sort of similar to arimidex side effects.. Just wanted to share
    Zinc increases libido.

Originally Posted by Fcukyou View Post
    Zinc increases libido.
    When I took zinc at low doses I noticed a boost, and I was shooting semen further then ever. I know someone who took arimidex and he had more libido until he brought up the dosage. If your E levels get to low, you lose your libido. I don't know if this is what zinc is doing, but you are welcome to try it. Not a placebo, you will lose your libido on high dosage of zinc.

alero will become famous soon enough. (+50) alero will become famous soon enough. (+50) alero will become famous soon enough. (+50) alero will become famous soon enough. (+50) alero will become famous soon enough. (+50) alero will become famous soon enough. (+50) alero will become famous soon enough. (+50) alero will become famous soon enough. (+50) alero will become famous soon enough. (+50) alero will become famous soon enough. (+50) alero will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    no one has any opinions on this? Maybe it's because I'm red?
    Yeah, your doc is an idiot.

Originally Posted by alero View Post
    Yeah, your doc is an idiot.
    Oh yes, my doctor, the man who spent over 10 years in school is an idiot. I assume you're not though? If you have something to say, why don't you back it up?

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    100mg elemental zinc/day can lead to toxicity, find it hard to believe a doc would suggest that much.
    Latest Reviews:

My huge list of informative links: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132306613

Xtreme Formulations UP2 Multi-Flavor Review!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129562583

Originally Posted by shadar View Post
    100mg elemental zinc/day can lead to toxicity, find it hard to believe a doc would suggest that much.
    He actually never recommended it. I only tried it, because excess estrogen is not cool.

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    He actually never recommended it. I only tried it, because excess estrogen is not cool.
    .... so your doc isn't the stupid one then.
    Latest Reviews:

My huge list of informative links: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132306613

Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Oh yes, my doctor, the man who spent over 10 years in school is an idiot. I assume you're not though? If you have something to say, why don't you back it up?
    Girl, you looks good, wont you back that ass up
    Youse a fine mother****er, wont you back that ass up
    Call me big daddy when you back that ass up
    Hoe, who is you playing with, back that ass up
    Call me big daddy when you back that ass up
    Girl, who is you playing with back that ass up

.... so your doc isn't the stupid one then.
    How am I stupid? I supplemented with the appropriate minerals that are depleted, and tried it for a week. I noticed side effects similar to running high doses of arimidex. I forgot what sub forum I'm posting on though, bunch of scammers who market blend of herbs, vitamins, and call it the ultimate T booster. All you need is simple mineral, zinc.

How am I stupid? I supplemented with the appropriate minerals that are depleted, and tried it for a week. I noticed side effects similar to running high doses of arimidex. I forgot what sub forum I'm posting on though, bunch of scammers who market blend of herbs, vitamins, and call it the ultimate T booster. All you need is simple mineral, zinc.
    Yes, supplementing with potentially dangerous levels of zinc is brilliant. You sir should be awarded. Perhaps if you up your intake you will indeed be awarded. With a darwin award.
    Latest Reviews:

Yes, supplementing with potentially dangerous levels of zinc is brilliant. You sir should be awarded. Perhaps if you up your intake you will indeed be awarded. With a darwin award.
    100 mg is okay as long as you supplement with copper.

jimmyinkedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyinkedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyinkedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyinkedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyinkedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyinkedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyinkedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyinkedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyinkedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyinkedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyinkedup will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Id reccommned you try lead supplementation. Just go to Walmart and buy a bunch of split shot fishing weights. Pop about 10-12 daily. Oh and just in case take NAC - its chelation properties will ensure the safety of this. Let us know how it goes.

*NOTE - THE ABOVE IS A JOKE NO ONE SHOULD REALLY DO THIS!*

I dont ever pay attention to red or green, pretty stupid IMO , but it this case its def valid.

Non-Famous Non-Scientist koard31's Avatar
    koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I doubt anyone wonders why you're red.
    A fan of not overthinking.

So where are your guys proof this isn't legit? What proof 100mg is harmful?

STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    go f*ck yourself with your name
    My shoes are tied im not trippin

You cant fix stupid but you can vote obama the f*ck out, ;)

you know what really annoys me about this website..........no one ever talks about jack3d, get it together people this site can use some originality
    ============================================================
    currently running:

hdrol/furuza
    cycle assist
    cbol
    dymatize choco banana
    tamox
    4500 cals
    2 gallons water
    and other stuff that makes my burps smell good :D

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by STEELVEINS View Post
    go f*ck yourself with your name
    Get a life loser, stop posting in my thread. I really don't care about your opinions. That's why I ignored you the first time.

Learn to use the google.
    Latest Reviews:

I have, google also says anything over 200 mg of vitamin c will put you in the hospital.

ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL......yeah 100mg works JUST like Arimidex.

Supplemental zinc is great if you have a deficiency, which is true for a lot of hard-training athletes, however doses shouldn't approach anywhere near 100mg. 50mg a day is more than plenty, anything over 75 is pretty much considered a toxic dose and can lead to a variety of unpleasant side-effects.
    Russell Wilson, the first QB in NFL history to throw a game-winning interception.

"So you got fired again eh?" "Yeah, they always freak out when you leave the scene of an accident."

Spiders are like offensive linemen, the best ones do their job and you never notice them.

An obvious example of New Math.
    "It was a 2% tax hike, dumbass. From 3% to 5%"-NRKF84

ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have, google also says anything over 200 mg of vitamin c will put you in the hospital.
    Vitamin C is a simple water soluble vitamin..........get better sources.
    Russell Wilson, the first QB in NFL history to throw a game-winning interception.

"So you got fired again eh?" "Yeah, they always freak out when you leave the scene of an accident."

Spiders are like offensive linemen, the best ones do their job and you never notice them.

An obvious example of New Math.
    "It was a 2% tax hike, dumbass. From 3% to 5%"-NRKF84

Thus confirming you're a moron.
    Latest Reviews:

BlazerINtheWork is just really nice. (+1000) BlazerINtheWork is just really nice. (+1000) BlazerINtheWork is just really nice. (+1000) BlazerINtheWork is just really nice. (+1000) BlazerINtheWork is just really nice. (+1000) BlazerINtheWork is just really nice. (+1000) BlazerINtheWork is just really nice. (+1000) BlazerINtheWork is just really nice. (+1000) BlazerINtheWork is just really nice. (+1000) BlazerINtheWork is just really nice. (+1000) BlazerINtheWork is just really nice. (+1000)
    Maybe it's because I'm red?
    after this thread, we see why you are red.

herp derp

oh, sorry. I didn't realize I was posting in a forum filled with medical students, pharmacists, etc.. Bunch of morons who cherry pick a couple studies from pubmed and think they know more than a doctor...

STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ......im a med student.... plus heres the thing, we can do all your research and get all these fancy links and all this information for you yet you still want to fight and ask for proof, do the research then ask questions about the research you dont understand.
    My shoes are tied im not trippin

You cant fix stupid but you can vote obama the f*ck out, ;)

you know what really annoys me about this website..........no one ever talks about jack3d, get it together people this site can use some originality
    ============================================================
    currently running:

hdrol/furuza
    cycle assist
    cbol
    dymatize choco banana
    tamox
    4500 cals
    2 gallons water
    and other stuff that makes my burps smell good :D

InAllFairness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) InAllFairness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) InAllFairness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) InAllFairness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) InAllFairness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) InAllFairness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) InAllFairness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) InAllFairness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) InAllFairness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) InAllFairness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) InAllFairness is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

That much zinc ( if its elemental ) is NOT good for you. Of course you feel like crap. I'm fairly surprised you didn't complain of the need to vomit all the time.

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    oh, sorry. I didn't realize I was posting in a forum filled with medical students, pharmacists, etc.. Bunch of morons who cherry pick a couple studies from pubmed and think they know more than a doctor...
    I laughed.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

benchboss is just really nice. (+1000) benchboss is just really nice. (+1000) benchboss is just really nice. (+1000) benchboss is just really nice. (+1000) benchboss is just really nice. (+1000) benchboss is just really nice. (+1000) benchboss is just really nice. (+1000) benchboss is just really nice. (+1000) benchboss is just really nice. (+1000) benchboss is just really nice. (+1000) benchboss is just really nice. (+1000)

I blame the education system for your kind. It's not your fault....really, it's not your fault
    R.I.P. Aziz Shavershian. Always mirin The King

--Strong Join Date Crew--

Bruins
    Packers
    Braves
    Bulls

∞ Misc Brotherhood Crew ∞
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~~~Abs on a skinny guy is pretty much like big t!ts on a fat chick. It just doesn't count.~~~

Ironbelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironbelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironbelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironbelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironbelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironbelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironbelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironbelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironbelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironbelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironbelly will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    umm estrogen is not bad if your testosterone dominant... in fact it has so many benefits that eliminating it or reducing it too low has even more harsh side effects. Dont knock the estrogen!