Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ECfromHTX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ECfromHTX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ECfromHTX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ECfromHTX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ECfromHTX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ECfromHTX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ECfromHTX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ECfromHTX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ECfromHTX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ECfromHTX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ECfromHTX is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by GarageLifting View Post
    Tuna-okay
    EGG- okay
    "Lots of Mayo"- Mayo= fat so not okay
    Fats are ok. I'd rather just get them from avocados, nuts, or other more nutritional sources.
    Originally Posted by mikel24m View Post
    Try this I guarantee you will love it

1 Can of tuna dont drain all the water out leave it alittle wet.
    1Tablespoon of Mayo
    about a teaspoon of relish
    about a quarter cut up red onion(cut really fine)
    cut up celery (cut really fine)
    a squeeze of lemon
    2 pieces of oatmeal pepperidge farm light style bread(45 calories each slice)

I eat this 4 days a week minimum
    That's what I'm talking about. I like to use fat free mayo on mine. Hardly any calories so I can add a bit more than I would with say miracle whip, so it's not as dry and I don't go overboard on the cals. I also squeeze some lemon and add chopped up celery. I like the texture it gives. Usually add a bit of pepper to it as well. I need to try adding relish and a bit of onion to it. Bet that taste good.

syddak1llakyd is a name known to all. (+5000) syddak1llakyd is a name known to all. (+5000) syddak1llakyd is a name known to all. (+5000) syddak1llakyd is a name known to all. (+5000) syddak1llakyd is a name known to all. (+5000) syddak1llakyd is a name known to all. (+5000) syddak1llakyd is a name known to all. (+5000) syddak1llakyd is a name known to all. (+5000) syddak1llakyd is a name known to all. (+5000) syddak1llakyd is a name known to all. (+5000) syddak1llakyd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    tuna salad or whatever you guys call it is nasty unless in a 'tuna boat/melt'

even cooked tuna filets suck.

tuna is best eaten straight up raw. its amazing (assuming it is sushi-grade)

almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BenW22 View Post
    "Legit tuna like subway" might be the funniest thing I've ever read on these forums. I suppose if you wanted your tuna to taste like subway you should mix equal parts mayo and tuna. Actually...maybe go 60/40 mayo. And then leave it on the countertop overnight. You'll be set.

This. I kept reading the title, and thinking "WTF...legit??" Sounds so gangsta wannabe.

mikeg313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeg313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeg313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeg313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeg313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeg313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeg313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeg313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeg313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeg313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeg313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1 can chunk albacore in water
    1 1/2-2 tbsp olive oil based mayo
    1 1/2 tbsp sweet relish
    2 tbsp minced sweet onion
    1 tsp brown mustard
    Dash season salt and plenty of pepper

That's how I prepare mine and it's F'ing Delucious!

BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by determined4000 View Post
    Oh, I know.
    I remeber coming out of an Italian restaurant and a friend saying they couldnt believe how much food they got for the price. I was like "that's because they served you 1/2lb of pasta which cost them about 50cents!"

same w/ chinese takeout and the rice
    Haha. This is the reason why I rarely eat out anymore. If I do, it is for something I can't make at home or for the company.
    Short term Goal: To cut back before bulking like a demon.
    Mid term Goal: To find myself.
    Long term Goal: To get what's mine.

67 lbs in 9 years and still counting... (started at 100lbs)

It's a hater's job to hate. So let them hate...

Newbiewar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Newbiewar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Newbiewar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Newbiewar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Newbiewar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Newbiewar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Newbiewar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Newbiewar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Newbiewar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Newbiewar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Newbiewar is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by GarageLifting View Post
    Ive been trying to make good tuna from the can, but so far i've failed to make it taste appealing. If you can make legit tuna please share with me your secret recipe!
    If I were you, I'd try mixing 65/35 tuna/mayo take a spoonful of relish, maybe a squirt of honey mustard and see how it tastes from there... egg is probably a good filler too

I usually don't eat much tuna, but one of my mom's "cream of tuna" recipe is tasty on toasted bread, 1 can tuna 2tbls flour 2tbls butter. put it on toast.

Gettin' back into it. GarageLifting's Avatar
    GarageLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GarageLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GarageLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GarageLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GarageLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GarageLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GarageLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GarageLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GarageLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GarageLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GarageLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by FunkMasterPhil View Post
    Keto - 60% fat macros ..

Mayo = fat so okay

u mad?
    Who's mad? I'm sorry i should've added that i was trying to stay lean

Gettin' back into it. GarageLifting's Avatar
    GarageLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GarageLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GarageLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GarageLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GarageLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GarageLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GarageLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GarageLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GarageLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GarageLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GarageLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Wink

Originally Posted by almightyares View Post
    This. I kept reading the title, and thinking "WTF...legit??" Sounds so gangsta wannabe.
    The word "legit" sounds gangsta wannabe to you? I dont know what kind of gangsters you hang around with...

IntraVol will become famous soon enough. (+50) IntraVol will become famous soon enough. (+50) IntraVol will become famous soon enough. (+50) IntraVol will become famous soon enough. (+50) IntraVol will become famous soon enough. (+50) IntraVol will become famous soon enough. (+50) IntraVol will become famous soon enough. (+50) IntraVol will become famous soon enough. (+50) IntraVol will become famous soon enough. (+50) IntraVol will become famous soon enough. (+50) IntraVol will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why don't you just mix in a few tablespoons of Cottage Cheese!

Nom nom nom!
    BAppSc(Hons) - Bachelor of Applied Science (Exercise and Nutrition Sciences)
    MDietSt - Master of Dietetics Studies

University of Queensland, St Lucia Campus

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Team FIT Athlete @ St Marys CrossFit.
    Asics Sponsered Athlete.