cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question Psyllium Husk + Bentonite Clay

Hi

Im on a cut and Ive been advised to do a month colon cleanse using Psyllium Husk + Bentonite Clay. She said to use 1 teaspoon of each in a glass of water in the morning 30 mins before breakfast and 2 hours after my last meal.

I usually get up, drink my breakfast shake and leave. Anyone used this stuff before? Can I just mix it in with my shake?

_Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    don't do a colon cleanse... in doing so, you're also ridding the body of its natural intestinal flora as well, which are beneficial bacteria that aid in digestion/absorption.

cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by _Smitty_ View Post
    don't do a colon cleanse... in doing so, you're also ridding the body of its natural intestinal flora as well, which are beneficial bacteria that aid in digestion/absorption.
    Seems like this 'do it/dont do it' is all over the web. I read that doing it increases digestion/absorption lol.

Suppose its just one of those things. If anything it will just give me a bit more fibre in my diet, which is always a good thing.

SpiderBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpiderBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpiderBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpiderBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpiderBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpiderBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpiderBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpiderBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpiderBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpiderBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpiderBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    out of interest, who advised you to do this, and are they scientifically minded at all
    When the rich wage war its the poor who die
    YesMan
    ex-GERMANIC crew

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by _Smitty_ View Post
    Nothing a little yogurt can't resolve. Maybe even add a probiotic supplement if concerned.
    ~

Wherever progression lacks.... regress can be found in abundance.

Originally Posted by SpiderBro View Post
    out of interest, who advised you to do this, and are they scientifically minded at all
    Someone I see at the gym. She said she has done it loads. I also looked online into it and it all looks positive. They all say to take it with water tho.

Congrats at bumping a 3 year old post lol.

As for the detox, made me feel like **** for a month and did **** all. I woulndnt bother.
    LIFT, EAT, SQUAT

firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by cybertronik View Post
    Congrats at bumping a 3 year old post lol.

As for the detox, made me feel like **** for a month and did **** all. I woulndnt bother.
    yeah it seems extreme to drink clay. It could get stuck on your colon and intestine walls, I heard people say this that they got cramped up from the stuff. Better just to drink the Psyllium husk by itself.

Originally Posted by firstandgoal View Post
    yeah it seems extreme to drink clay. It could get stuck on your colon and intestine walls, I heard people say this that they got cramped up from the stuff. Better just to drink the Psyllium husk by itself.
    I wouldn't even bother with that.

My nutritional knowledge is much better than it was back then (Qualified Nutritionist now lol) and there is no real benefits from drinking this foulness every morning.

Just increase your fibre intake or at least aim for 25-30g a day and drink at least 3 litres of water a day. it will do exactly the same thing.
    LIFT, EAT, SQUAT

firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by cybertronik View Post
    I wouldn't even bother with that.

My nutritional knowledge is much better than it was back then (Qualified Nutritionist now lol) and there is no real benefits from drinking this foulness every morning.

Just increase your fibre intake or at least aim for 25-30g a day and drink at least 3 litres of water a day. it will do exactly the same thing.
    Isn't P husk fiber? a lot of people seem to approve of it as a natural fiber that's safe to take to help regularity and cholesterol. What type of fiber do you recommend?

Is it dangerous to take it?

Originally Posted by firstandgoal View Post
    Isn't P husk fiber? a lot of people seem to approve of it as a natural fiber that's safe to take to help regularity and cholesterol. What type of fiber do you recommend?

Is it dangerous to take it?
    Yes, it is fiber but have you tried drinking that in the morning? Its like drinking a glass of snot lol.

Natural fiber in foods do exactly the same job but thats included in the food so you 1. dont have to pay extra for it and 2. drink the horrible drink every morning.

P.Husk isnt dangerous by any means, its just a little pointless? Just buy foods high in fiber and that will cleanse your colon as much as this stuff will. Buy wholegrain versions of foods and they will naturally have more fiber.

Hope this helps.

Oh, and bare in mind that if you do a colon cleanse, you will lose a hell a lot of weight. But this will all return once you stop the cleanse lol. It removes natural build up in your colon, build up that WILL happen again lol. A high fiber diet all the time will just make sure this is kept to a minimum.
    LIFT, EAT, SQUAT

aroshaco is not very well liked. (-100) aroshaco is not very well liked. (-100) aroshaco is not very well liked. (-100) aroshaco is not very well liked. (-100) aroshaco is not very well liked. (-100) aroshaco is not very well liked. (-100) aroshaco is not very well liked. (-100) aroshaco is not very well liked. (-100) aroshaco is not very well liked. (-100) aroshaco is not very well liked. (-100) aroshaco is not very well liked. (-100)

Best bentonite in Iran

Bentonite is one of the most important minerals used in various industries such as drilling, construction, agriculture and many others. Iran is one of the largest producers of bentonite in the world.

## Iranian bentonite

Iranian bentonite is very popular in the world market due to its high quality and affordable price. This bentonite is mined from various deposits throughout Iran.

Iranian bentonite has unique physical and chemical properties compared to bentonites from other countries, making it suitable for a variety of applications.

## Summary

In conclusion, we can say that Iranian bentonite is the best choice for those who are looking for high quality and affordable price. Given the wide variety of bentonite deposits in Iran, you can always find the best bentonite for your needs.
    podrsang.ir