Closed Thread
Page 332 of 336 FirstFirst ... 232 282 322 330 331 332 333 334 ... LastLast
Results 9,931 to 9,960 of 10051
    OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    thought i'd share this awesome blind guitarist

ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by VTheKing View Post
    Got me a Taylor GS Mini. Real little fun bugger, bit pricey even when discounted but well worth it.
    I have an old Epiphone Dreadnaught, Taylor Grand Concert, Taylor 12 String, and a GS Mini Mahogany that I bought to bring on vacation. I honestly didn't expect much out of it, but the smell of it made me keep picking it up. I set it up after vacation and now I play the mini 99.99% of the time - it is the only guitar I have with significant fret wear and its one of the newer ones. The only time I play a bigger guitar is when I am playing something that is choked down the neck like Passenger 'Let Her Go' because it gets cramped with the shorter scale - with that said, I still play songs like that on the mini the majority of the time.

Originally Posted by OffwhiteBrah View Post

I was just playing that song. I like that guitar shape - dreadnaught with the carve - I really hate the aesthetics of cutaway acoustics but want access to those higher frets.

MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OffwhiteBrah View Post

I fkn HATE that song.

But that's awesome I wonder if he learned before or after?

Chic's kinda hot too.
    The billionaire and the beggar both have 24 hours in a day.

That's why grandma's apple pie rocks and yours sucks.

[QUOTE=Dave22reborn]At least it will thunderstorm tonight, and we know how they feel about water. :)[/QUOTE]

^^^Racist police officer who also cries about how racism doesn't exist, also cries reverse racism and typifies the stupidity of the racist right, referring to black people as "they" and regurgitating racist stereotypes.

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    NAMM 2020: NEURAL DSP’S BRAND NEW QUAD CORTEX IS POWERED BY MACHINE LEARNING

Edit: Damn, strong wait list. Shipping in 9 months.

Last edited by Dominik; 01-10-2020 at 11:23 AM.

Flexxo32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flexxo32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flexxo32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flexxo32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flexxo32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flexxo32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flexxo32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flexxo32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flexxo32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flexxo32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flexxo32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Anyone ever try any of those YouTube guitarist pay lessons? Like Paul Davids or for bass Scott's Bass Lessons? I like their free videos on Youtube and have found some useful info. Any first hand experience?

I am pretty technically proficient but lack a lot of theory knowledge. Also have pretty demanding job, wife and 4 kids so in person lessons is out of the question at this time. I play guitar and bass.
    "Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions!" Roddy Piper

SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Dominik View Post
    NAMM 2020: NEURAL DSP’S BRAND NEW QUAD CORTEX IS POWERED BY MACHINE LEARNING

[img]https://i.imgur.com/6DddKPb.jpg[/ig]

Edit: Damn, strong wait list. Shipping in 9 months.

[youtube]q3YQHF14sc4[/yotube]
    Fractal fuked up being this late to release the FM3, if this comes out in the same price range it's going to massively fuk up their sales.. Looks sick but I just hate those buzz words like "biomimetic AI technology".. Gonna have to wait and see if it's actually revolutionary or just words..

Unlike any other, our sophisticated neural network algorithm perceives sound akin to human perception, making it the most natural-sounding capture solution on the planet.
    But I trust Neural to release something amazing, they always do..

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by SwimToTheMoon View Post
    Fractal fuked up being this late to release the FM3, if this comes out in the same price range it's going to massively fuk up their sales.. Looks sick but I just hate those buzz words like "biomimetic AI technology".. Gonna have to wait and see if it's actually revolutionary or just words..
    I wonder if they caught wind this thing was coming and the delay is Fractal tweaking their own software to stay competitive because the FM3 was announced 9 months ago.

Either way more competition is a good thing. It's also pretty smart business model getting into the game with software built on collaborations with Plini, Nolly, Tosin Abasi, Mike Fortin amps, etc., establishing a strong reputation while quietly spending a few years studying Fractal and Helix offerings and then launching their own hardware product. And by announcing it this early it gets further hyped and keeps people from committing to the FM3.

Would be interesting to hear your thoughts on the UI. Looks amazing to me.

SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I wonder if they caught wind this thing was coming and the delay is Fractal tweaking their own software to stay competitive because the FM3 was announced 9 months ago.

Either way more competition is a good thing. It's also pretty smart business model getting into the game with software built on collaborations with Plini, Nolly, Tosin Abasi, Mike Fortin amps, etc., establishing a strong reputation while quietly spending a few years studying Fractal and Helix offerings and then launching their own hardware product. And by announcing it this early it gets further hyped and keeps people from committing to the FM3.

Would be interesting to hear your thoughts on the UI. Looks amazing to me.

Probably the best UI I've seen, reminds me of headrush.. Personally I always use the computer editor with the axe, don't have patience for that chit, but the Quad actually looks better than the pc interface so maybe I'd actually use it..

Between the Quad and the FM3 I'd probably go with the Quad depending on how it sounds but I doubt it's anything short of amazing since it's coming from Neural.. No words on the price range yet?

cjmadscientist has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cjmadscientist has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cjmadscientist has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cjmadscientist has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cjmadscientist has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cjmadscientist has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cjmadscientist has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cjmadscientist has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cjmadscientist has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cjmadscientist has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cjmadscientist has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Probably the best UI I've seen, reminds me of headrush.. Personally I always use the computer editor with the axe, don't have patience for that chit, but the Quad actually looks better than the pc interface so maybe I'd actually use it..

Between the Quad and the FM3 I'd probably go with the Quad depending on how it sounds but I doubt it's anything short of amazing since it's coming from Neural.. No words on the price range yet?
    The fact that there’s a headphone jack has me interested over the fm3 (though, still considering a full axe3 unit)

I think the price is $1600
    Always Pick Two Crew
    Eat it Like Groceries Crew
    Always Be Closing Crew
    member of <HTC>

lift heavy, drink bourbon, f**k often

JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hi everyone I'm interested in learning the guitar and being able to play country and rockabilly tunes to start.

What type of guitar would you all recommend for a beginner? I would like to get something in the 200-250 dollar range, an acoustic guitar I guess.

Also, I can't read music at all and I bought a book called playing guitar for dummies and even that is too confusing for me in terms of learning chords, where to put my hands, etc, etc. It makes me feel stupid and like I will never learn how to play.

What books, dvds, youtube videos, etc do you all recommend for a beginner?
    Cobra Kai Crew

Roman Catholic Crew

Donald Trump 2024 Crew

Ron DeSantis 2028 Crew

Great to see someone who knows his gear inside out and isn't relying on a tech to explain what's going on.

Compact solution for tube amp owners looking for an all in one reactive load, attenuator, cab sim/IR loader.

• Compact Reactive Load Box (8 Ohm, 100-watt RMS).
    • Tube Amp Attenuator: Home (-38dB), Club (-20dB), Stadium (0db).
    • Torpedo IR-based technology creating Dual-miked Virtual Cabinets.
    • Dual IR Loader: 512 memory slots for custom IR files.
    • Loaded with 32 Virtual Cabinets, 128 preset locations.
    • Instantly select your favorite preset direct on the hardware (PRESET).
    • Choose from 8 microphones per cabinet and 8 room simulations.
    • Torpedo Remote for effortless control of all parameters e.g. position of mics.
    • XLR DI Outputs (3 routing options: Stereo, Dual Mono, Dry / Wet).
    • Silent playing with Immersive Headphone Experience.
    • Stereo Reverb including SPACE control on hardware.
    • EQ: Semi-parametric in Torpedo Remote, VOICING hardware control.
    • Twin Tracker virtual guitarist.
    • Enhancer with Body, Brilliance and Thickness controls.
    • Noise gate with learn function.
    • Dual Mono: Send dedicated signals to FOH and monitors with different EQ & Reverb.
    • Dry / Wet: Send Cab Sim to audio interface from one output and dry on the other.
    • Two notes Wall of Sound plugin included for processing of dry recordings.
    • Audition 300+ Virtual Cabinets via the Torpedo Remote online library.
    • Explore / purchase official cabinets from MESA/Boogie™, Celestion™, Orange™, Suhr™, REVV™ and more at store.two-notes.com
    • Rugged, metal case: road ready and portable.
    • USB Torpedo Remote (Windows and macOS) connectivity.
    • MIDI Torpedo Remote connectivity
    • Wireless (Phone / Tablet) Torpedo Remote connectivity (Android and iOS).

i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Steemboat View Post
    Which acoustics are you guys rocking right now?
    Have my old Yamaha FG700 that I put in a bone nut and saddle and wood pins. Its a night and day difference in sound and its amazing now especially since its got that easy to play Yamaha neck on a dreadnought. Only thing I want is maybe a mini or parlor size so I can practice more comfortable on the couch so I can br present with the fam and not in the "Studio"
    Last edited by i3oosted; 01-14-2020 at 12:21 PM.
    *TRUMP 2024 Crew
    *Smell Good Crew
    *ULTRA MAGA Minority Crew
    *AR/Gun Crew
    *Automotive Crew

cjmadscientist has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cjmadscientist has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cjmadscientist has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cjmadscientist has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cjmadscientist has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cjmadscientist has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cjmadscientist has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cjmadscientist has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cjmadscientist has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cjmadscientist has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cjmadscientist has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Compact solution for tube amp owners looking for an all in one reactive load, attenuator, cab sim/IR loader.

• Compact Reactive Load Box (8 Ohm, 100-watt RMS).
    • Tube Amp Attenuator: Home (-38dB), Club (-20dB), Stadium (0db).
    • Torpedo IR-based technology creating Dual-miked Virtual Cabinets.
    • Dual IR Loader: 512 memory slots for custom IR files.
    • Loaded with 32 Virtual Cabinets, 128 preset locations.
    • Instantly select your favorite preset direct on the hardware (PRESET).
    • Choose from 8 microphones per cabinet and 8 room simulations.
    • Torpedo Remote for effortless control of all parameters e.g. position of mics.
    • XLR DI Outputs (3 routing options: Stereo, Dual Mono, Dry / Wet).
    • Silent playing with Immersive Headphone Experience.
    • Stereo Reverb including SPACE control on hardware.
    • EQ: Semi-parametric in Torpedo Remote, VOICING hardware control.
    • Twin Tracker virtual guitarist.
    • Enhancer with Body, Brilliance and Thickness controls.
    • Noise gate with learn function.
    • Dual Mono: Send dedicated signals to FOH and monitors with different EQ & Reverb.
    • Dry / Wet: Send Cab Sim to audio interface from one output and dry on the other.
    • Two notes Wall of Sound plugin included for processing of dry recordings.
    • Audition 300+ Virtual Cabinets via the Torpedo Remote online library.
    • Explore / purchase official cabinets from MESA/Boogie™, Celestion™, Orange™, Suhr™, REVV™ and more at store.two-notes.com
    • Rugged, metal case: road ready and portable.
    • USB Torpedo Remote (Windows and macOS) connectivity.
    • MIDI Torpedo Remote connectivity
    • Wireless (Phone / Tablet) Torpedo Remote connectivity (Android and iOS).

currently trying to decide between the Boss tube amp expander, Universal Audio Ox, and now this......

we have so many choices, I'm almost paralyzed

it seems like the leaks are new, and these are the new Vai models... (I'm not a fan of the new handle carve)

Always Pick Two Crew
    Always Be Closing Crew
    member of <HTC>

Originally Posted by cjmadscientist View Post
    it seems like the leaks are new, and these are the new Vai models... (I'm not a fan of the new handle carve)

You know I'm a fan of Steve but that is hard on the eyes. On the upside it's nice Ibanez is finally doing stainless frets. However I think it's a missed opportunity to go a few steps further and really separate it from the JEM line.

It could lose the pickguard and have a carved top with some nice figured maple instead of more solid colors. Roasted maple neck like the AZ. Sustainer which he uses all the time on his "FLO" guitars and is something Ibanez now offers in the JS line. Lose the gold hardware. I don't care for fancy inlays, I prefer none at all, but maybe keep it so everyone knows it's a Vai model. Seems to be in a competition with Petrucci for the most Dimarzio pickup models.

To me that's just a lightly upgraded JEM with an even uglier handle.

You know I'm a fan of Steve but that is hard on the eyes. On the upside it's nice Ibanez is finally doing stainless frets. However I think it's a missed opportunity to go a few steps further and really separate it from the JEM line.

It could lose the pickguard and have a carved top with some nice figured maple instead of more solid colors. Roasted maple neck like the AZ. Sustainer which he uses all the time on his "FLO" guitars and is something Ibanez now offers in the JS line. Lose the gold hardware. I don't care for fancy inlays, I prefer none at all, but maybe keep it so everyone knows it's a Vai model. Seems to be in a competition with Petrucci for the most Dimarzio pickup models.

To me that's just a lightly upgraded JEM with an even uglier handle.

the single coil between two hums has ALWAYS bugged me (my s540 has that config, unfortunately), with how many guitars are set up for coil splitting, it doesn't make sense to shove a single coil in there that probably doesn't get much use
    Always Pick Two Crew
    Always Be Closing Crew
    member of <HTC>

Allied Allies Alliance VTheKing's Avatar
    VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo View Post
    Hi everyone I'm interested in learning the guitar and being able to play country and rockabilly tunes to start.

What type of guitar would you all recommend for a beginner? I would like to get something in the 200-250 dollar range, an acoustic guitar I guess.

Also, I can't read music at all and I bought a book called playing guitar for dummies and even that is too confusing for me in terms of learning chords, where to put my hands, etc, etc. It makes me feel stupid and like I will never learn how to play.

What books, dvds, youtube videos, etc do you all recommend for a beginner?
    Justin Guitar for learning. Beginner and Intermediate courses will make you ready to go out in the wild.

Yamaha acoustics are great value for the money, I'd recommend them. Acoustics are a bit harder to learn on though, so don't be discouraged if your hands get tired and sore fast.
    Go Canucks Go!

Mais notre monde érodé restera le même
    Et demain toi et moi serons partis

JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by VTheKing View Post
    Justin Guitar for learning. Beginner and Intermediate courses will make you ready to go out in the wild.

Yamaha acoustics are great value for the money, I'd recommend them. Acoustics are a bit harder to learn on though, so don't be discouraged if your hands get tired and sore fast.
    Thanks breh!
    Cobra Kai Crew

Roman Catholic Crew

Donald Trump 2024 Crew

Ron DeSantis 2028 Crew

the single coil between two hums has ALWAYS bugged me (my s540 has that config, unfortunately), with how many guitars are set up for coil splitting, it doesn't make sense to shove a single coil in there that probably doesn't get much use
    I hear you and prefer HH since I have no use for those in between tones.

As for the PIA he just announced it. Funny how you can quickly change your mind. As an evolution of the JEM everything he just explained there makes sense. It's his guitar, it's obviously a tip of the hat to someone who's been in his life for 40 years, and... I get it.

I hear you and prefer HH since I have no use for those in between tones.

As for the PIA he just announced it. Funny how you can quickly change your mind. As an evolution of the JEM everything he just explained there makes sense. It's his guitar, it's obviously a tip of the hat to someone who's been in his life for 40 years, and... I get it.

yeah, I just watched that video and the guitar looks better than my initial impressions. Still not my style, but I wouldn't mind checking one out at guitar center. Kinda interested in how the pickups sound.
    Always Pick Two Crew
    Always Be Closing Crew
    member of <HTC>

BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Inn for later
    Jesus Christ is Lord whether you accept Him or not.

yeah, I just watched that video and the guitar looks better than my initial impressions. Still not my style, but I wouldn't mind checking one out at guitar center. Kinda interested in how the pickups sound.
    Always liked the original white Universe from the early 90s and would own one in a heartbeat, but I could never see myself with a JEM. My earliest memory of it is the floral one so if I became a guitar collector I'd probably look for one of those.

Anyway he seems really happy and still excited about working with Ibanez so I enjoyed watching that. It's hard to believe he's been playing the one brand for nearly 35 years. He put them on the map when he was the biggest name in the 80s so he's probably got some kind of lifetime deal.

Edit:
    Last edited by Dominik; 01-16-2020 at 09:43 AM.

Fuk man, everyone posting pics of NAMM, really considering traveling to the US just for the next one.. Would essentially be able to try every guitar/amp/processor and other cool chit that will never be for sale in my country..

Uh oh. Nina Strauss has a prestige version of her S series model coming out. This could be a problem

also strangely drawn to this

Last edited by cjmadscientist; 01-17-2020 at 06:07 AM.
    Always Pick Two Crew
    Always Be Closing Crew
    member of <HTC>

i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Anyone play with vintage tubes? Recs? Experiences? Will be picking up a couple preamp vintage tubes soon.
    *TRUMP 2024 Crew
    *Smell Good Crew
    *AR/Gun Crew
    *Automotive Crew

Originally Posted by i3oosted View Post
    Anyone play with vintage tubes? Recs? Experiences? Will be picking up a couple preamp vintage tubes soon.
    I've experimented with a few but overall I'm happy with production tubes. Of course they make a difference but so does EQ. I'm using a pair of Tung-Sol 12AX7s in my preamp along with a JJ to smooth things out. The Tung-Sols sound a lot more open and less compressed.

also strangely drawn to this

I like it. I thought they were Bare Knuckles at first momentarily forgetting how quickly Dimarzio copied their 12 hole pickup covers.

Just flipped through all 179 pages of the catalog.

I think they've got the strongest range out there. When you factor in 7, 8, and 9 strings, baritones, multi scale, the Suhr-esque AZ line, Floyds, hardtails, hollow bodies, basses, acoustics, pedals... amps aside there are no holes.

MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This guitar pedal has a "liquid analyzer" that will change the sound based on what liquid you pour into it's sensor cavity.

Hnnng finally whiskey can change the sound of my playing for the BETTER.

https://www.guitarworld.com/news/nam...ur-drinks-into

Smooth Seas don't make Strong Sailors. Keep your head up.

MrWhiskey24 for jolly cooperation (PS)

Registered Gym Rat CherryPopinski's Avatar
    CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Pre-ordered one of the new 2020 Epiphone SG’s with a Maestro. Stoked sold my 2009, it was really heavy and poorly balanced. Have high hopes for this newer version.
    No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.

-Socrates

Allied Allies Alliance VTheKing's Avatar
    VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Fuk man, everyone posting pics of NAMM, really considering traveling to the US just for the next one.. Would essentially be able to try every guitar/amp/processor and other cool chit that will never be for sale in my country..
    seen pictures of the NAMM crowd and even D&D conventions must have a better male:female ratio. women paid to be there probably outnumber visitors.

why is gear-related stuff such a massive dickfest?
    Go Canucks Go!

Mais notre monde érodé restera le même
    Et demain toi et moi serons partis

I've experimented with a few but overall I'm happy with production tubes. Of course they make a difference but so does EQ. I'm using a pair of Tung-Sol 12AX7s in my preamp along with a JJ to smooth things out. The Tung-Sols sound a lot more open and less compressed.
    pretty much my conclusion, Tung-sol is probably the best current production pre amp tube. Don't care for JJ's much but I do like Sovtek LPS's along with the Mullard RI.
    *TRUMP 2024 Crew
    *Smell Good Crew
    *AR/Gun Crew
    *Automotive Crew

Closed Thread