Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    proteinsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) proteinsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) proteinsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) proteinsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) proteinsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) proteinsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) proteinsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) proteinsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) proteinsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) proteinsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) proteinsnake is a name known to all. (+5000)

Red pill is for retards who think they're enlightened for discovering common sense

I'm watching all these redpill videos on youtube and scrolling the redpill subreddit and it's seriously retarded.

All these retards act like they've just unearthed this massive earthshattering secret when it's actually something that's just basic common sense if you have a modicum of social intelligence.

Then they just say it in the most douchey, immature and butthurt way possible making themselves completely unlikable in the process.

Imagine needing to join a cult to get through the basics of life like talking to women, lol. Their ancestors would be ashamed.
    500lb Squat
    375lb Bench
    675lb Deadlift

201lbs Bodyweight

healthy eating disorder AgentSkyhawk's Avatar
    AgentSkyhawk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AgentSkyhawk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AgentSkyhawk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AgentSkyhawk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AgentSkyhawk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AgentSkyhawk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AgentSkyhawk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AgentSkyhawk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AgentSkyhawk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AgentSkyhawk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AgentSkyhawk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Youtube comments be having some stories here and there on red pill but peeping redpill subreddit was the first mistake.
    "You can train as hard as you want to, but without the right fuel supporting your training and recovery, you will never see the results that you should."-Iron Man

Oh by the way...Size f*cking matters, in everything. Don't believe the hype. Size f*cking matters. Size DOESN'T matter to people who don't have any size, that's why they're like "oh size doesn't matter". SIZE, GIRTH, THICKNESS, EVERYTHING. Its a game of inches in life..add up all those inches, Victory muthaf*cker!-Greg Plitt

beansieweansie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beansieweansie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beansieweansie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beansieweansie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beansieweansie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beansieweansie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beansieweansie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beansieweansie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beansieweansie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beansieweansie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beansieweansie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    always thought this too. its just mommas boys who took womens advice (only personality matters) on dating. they act like good little soy boys and get rejected and realize maybe physical attraction (common sense) has something to do with it

SportCoat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SportCoat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SportCoat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SportCoat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SportCoat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SportCoat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SportCoat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SportCoat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SportCoat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SportCoat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SportCoat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    imagine not learning this stuff in highschool

JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    what are they learning?

havent spent a murmur of thought into what this red pill black pill nagasaki pill stuff is
    Powerliftercel log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166151671&page=53

sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP

What are we talking about here?

Are we talking about red pill as in how to attract women. I agree, this is common sense, looks,money status SMV ETC

Or are we talking about woment's nature

This is less common sense and many men (majority) do not know a women's true nature (hypergammy) will leave you in a heartbeat if something better comes along, she's not yours it's just your turn etc etcc

this stuff is where redpill information is informative ^
    Never stop ascending, Never stop improving, Never stop learning, Never stop believing.

proteinsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) proteinsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) proteinsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) proteinsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) proteinsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) proteinsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) proteinsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) proteinsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) proteinsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) proteinsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) proteinsnake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by sandman2019 View Post
    OP

What are we talking about here?

Are we talking about red pill as in how to attract women. I agree, this is common sense, looks,money status SMV ETC

Or are we talking about woment's nature

This is less common sense and many men (majority) do not know a women's true nature (hypergammy) will leave you in a heartbeat if something better comes along, she's not yours it's just your turn etc etcc

this stuff is where redpill information is informative ^
    No it's not and I suggest you unswallow that retarded beta redpill nonesense.

Women are complex living creatures, just like men. Women are not machines programmed to think in a way that can be precisely pre-determined especially by a few bitter retards on the internet.

They have a complete disregard for womens feelings and value as human beings. It literally makes me sick some of the chit I see them say.

Hypergamy is as real for women as it is for you. Are you telling me if you found yourself a nice 7/10 girl who would be faithful to you and treat you well you wouldn't instantly cheat on her if an IG model with a 22 inch waist and a fat ass told you she wanted you to stretch out her anus? Of course you would. Just like women would probably cheat on your for a 6'2 millionaire with a face sculpted from marble.

Women feel love and loyalty just as strongly as we do, unfortunately we are all slaves to our primal urges and our ability to fight them and stick to our morals is what determines if we are good people. There are women like that out there, and there are chit women as well.

99% of men do just fine in life without all this negative bullchit, if you need it it's because you're a loser. Just enjoy your life and let yourself fall in love. Stop being a pussy who's afraid to get hurt and just take the risk like a man.
    500lb Squat
    375lb Bench
    675lb Deadlift

201lbs Bodyweight

5tfihsmgidarap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 5tfihsmgidarap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 5tfihsmgidarap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 5tfihsmgidarap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 5tfihsmgidarap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 5tfihsmgidarap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 5tfihsmgidarap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 5tfihsmgidarap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 5tfihsmgidarap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 5tfihsmgidarap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 5tfihsmgidarap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why are you watching that Garbage

Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Always thought it was bizarre that they acted shocked that you needed to have money, looks or personality/status to attract a decent woman.

Like no ****? You think women want broke, ugly, boring guys? You gotta have something going for you.

Same way they wouldnt want a fat, rude, unfeminine woman.
    "Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner"

Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by proteinsnake View Post

Women are complex living creatures, just like men. Women are not machines programmed to think in a way that can be precisely pre-determined especially by a few bitter retards on the internet.

They have a complete disregard for womens feelings and value as human beings. It literally makes me sick some of the chit I see them say.

Hypergamy is as real for women as it is for you. Are you telling me if you found yourself a nice 7/10 girl who would be faithful to you and treat you well you wouldn't instantly cheat on her if an IG model with a 22 inch waist and a fat ass told you she wanted you to stretch out her anus? Of course you would. Just like women would probably cheat on your for a 6'2 millionaire with a face sculpted from marble.

Women feel love and loyalty just as strongly as we do, unfortunately we are all slaves to our primal urges and our ability to fight them and stick to our morals is what determines if we are good people. There are women like that out there, and there are chit women as well.

99% of men do just fine in life without all this negative bullchit, if you need it it's because you're a loser. Just enjoy your life and let yourself fall in love. Stop being a pussy who's afraid to get hurt and just take the risk like a man.
    You almost redeemed yourself from your previous abortion of a thread, which I won't mention out of generosity.

sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Okay well my ex cheated on me and left me for a dude who was a model and he ended up dumping her and i was pretty hurt about it she also slept with some other good looking dude a few weeks after we broke up

So what am I supposed to do? love and support a women but accept that she will leave me when something better comes along?
    it's pretty hard to do this and have absolutely 0 feelings (that's almost psychopathic behavior)

??
    Never stop ascending, Never stop improving, Never stop learning, Never stop believing.

Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Okay well my ex cheated on me and left me for a dude who was a model and he ended up dumping her and i was pretty hurt about it she also slept with some other good looking dude a few weeks after we broke up

So what am I supposed to do? love and support a women but accept that she will leave me when something better comes along?
    it's pretty hard to do this and have absolutely 0 feelings (that's almost psychopathic behavior)

??
    Well, for starter, you could grow a pair.

MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SportCoat View Post
    imagine not learning this stuff in highschool
    This.

Redpillers were either the super sheltered, or the socially inept throughout school.

They eventually become adults and are shocked by things most guys are already desensitized to.

But also"common sense" isn't so common, especially regarding men and women.

Every straight guy eventually gets got by a woman on some level, that or you aren't even trying.
    The billionaire and the beggar both have 24 hours in a day.

That's why grandma's apple pie rocks and yours sucks.

Reps owed: Expert701 (4)

??
    So you have 1 bad anecdotal experience and you allow that to sum up the entirety of human female behavior? Like I said if while you were dating an IG model with a 22 inch waist and a fat ass slid in your DMs that she wanted to fuk can you say with 100% certainty that you wouldn't have done it? That alone should make you realize a situation can be complicated.

Work on making yourself the best man you can possibly be. Do you really think women want someone who spends his time on an incel/redpill forum?
    Last edited by proteinsnake; Yesterday at 10:57 PM.
    500lb Squat
    375lb Bench
    675lb Deadlift

201lbs Bodyweight

Registered User BigTimeOperator's Avatar
    BigTimeOperator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigTimeOperator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigTimeOperator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigTimeOperator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigTimeOperator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigTimeOperator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigTimeOperator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigTimeOperator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigTimeOperator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigTimeOperator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigTimeOperator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Those guys are extremists who mistake black pill neurotics for red pill truths.

So you have 1 bad anecdotal experience and you allow that to sum up the entirety of human female behavior? Like I said if while you were dating an IG model with a 22 inch waist and a fat ass slid in your DMs that she wanted to fuk can you say with 100% certainty that you wouldn't have done it? That alone should make you realize a situation can be complicated.

Work on making yourself the best man you can possibly be. Do you really think women want someone who spends his time on an incel/redpill forum?
    Okay, i guess you're right

but now i'm heavily influenced on red pill and i don't know what to do after my bad experience

but now i'm heavily influenced on red pill and i don't know what to do after my bad experience

You could, you know, grow a pair?

Or alternatively, fist yourself?

Stop going on red pill? It doesn't actually help anyone. Just makes dudes "realize" how chitty the world is. Wtf is the point of that?

Start enjoying your life. Be a better man and just enjoy life as it comes.
    500lb Squat
    375lb Bench
    675lb Deadlift

201lbs Bodyweight

Stop going on red pill? It doesn't actually help anyone. Just makes dudes "realize" how chitty the world is. Wtf is the point of that?

Start enjoying your life. Be a better man and just enjoy life as it comes.
    He needs to grow up first.

SmillironS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmillironS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmillironS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmillironS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmillironS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmillironS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmillironS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmillironS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmillironS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmillironS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmillironS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Regarding the bolded I think that’s not quite as black and white. When I was younger I would’ve agreed with cheating with the IG model but now as I’m pushing 35 and have lived a very hard and fast life I’m pretty positive I wouldn’t do it if I were happy with the girl I’m with. As far as her cheating, I always figure any man that gets cheated on wasn’t doing his job properly. If you’re better than every man you meet you’ve got nothing to worry about and if you’re not the best man you know then you’re obviously ok with complacency; which is ok, but you can’t complain when the path of laziness you’ve chosen doesn’t appeal to your significant other.

pazuko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pazuko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pazuko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pazuko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pazuko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pazuko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pazuko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pazuko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pazuko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pazuko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pazuko is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Not accurate. The fact is that the huge majority of women only date up, while the huge majority of men don't mind dating on their level or down.

You talk so much about common sense but seem to lack any

Or have you never heard women say, for example, that they want a guy who makes more than they do?

xbluexhawkx is a name known to all. (+5000) xbluexhawkx is a name known to all. (+5000) xbluexhawkx is a name known to all. (+5000) xbluexhawkx is a name known to all. (+5000) xbluexhawkx is a name known to all. (+5000) xbluexhawkx is a name known to all. (+5000) xbluexhawkx is a name known to all. (+5000) xbluexhawkx is a name known to all. (+5000) xbluexhawkx is a name known to all. (+5000) xbluexhawkx is a name known to all. (+5000) xbluexhawkx is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Most toxic and fake form of thinking ever
    Balanced Test Crew

propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SmillironS View Post
    Regarding the bolded I think that’s not quite as black and white. When I was younger I would’ve agreed with cheating with the IG model but now as I’m pushing 35 and have lived a very hard and fast life I’m pretty positive I wouldn’t do it if I were happy with the girl I’m with. As far as her cheating, I always figure any man that gets cheated on wasn’t doing his job properly. If you’re better than every man you meet you’ve got nothing to worry about and if you’re not the best man you know then you’re obviously ok with complacency; which is ok, but you can’t complain when the path of laziness you’ve chosen doesn’t appeal to your significant other.
    yea, i found that very weird from op. im not sure the point, i think it may have gotten lost in language. cause he says bishes can be loyal but then goes on that chit

no, i wouldn't cheat on a girl with an instagram model. if i were in that phase i'd be fuking everything. i wouldn't be with a girl otherwise

Sikhveins is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sikhveins is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sikhveins is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sikhveins is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sikhveins is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sikhveins is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sikhveins is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sikhveins is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sikhveins is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sikhveins is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sikhveins is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You have to grab them by the pussy

Manlet with Credentials Jasonw1178's Avatar
    Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Amazing how many people who have grown up and even currently live in an imaginary online world. How else do you explain these flat earth people and everything else? They think that everything is fake. Willing to accept any conspiracy theory over what is "presented". Confused about gender. Believing that socialism/communism can work. Don't even get me started on sovrign citizens.

Suit3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Suit3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Suit3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Suit3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Suit3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Suit3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Suit3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Suit3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Suit3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Suit3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Suit3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I agree mostly, but you are missing a very important point.

90% of society bought into the blue pill propaganda that started being pushed in the late 50s, and wasted most of their lives because of it. Red pills on the internet are needed if we are ever going to rebuild society after the inevitable collapse.

Most red pills being pushed online is not even red to begin with..

Phenmo93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phenmo93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phenmo93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phenmo93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phenmo93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phenmo93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phenmo93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phenmo93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phenmo93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phenmo93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phenmo93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    thats like back in the day when my 23 y/o female coworker came to me with the revelation that the sheriff literally controls the town (with often questioned means). it was so cute, because she had just figured it out, and didnt realize everyone else already knew, her parents have known that for 20 years just like mine. but she was like omg! i cant believe it!
    6' crew

phaginator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) phaginator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) phaginator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) phaginator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) phaginator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) phaginator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) phaginator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) phaginator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) phaginator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) phaginator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) phaginator is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    There's some truth to the "red pill" though. Incels overestimate these "pills" but the common man underestimates these things. All the studies I've seen do support the "hypergamy" theory, etc.

Kewbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kewbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kewbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kewbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kewbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kewbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kewbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kewbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kewbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kewbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kewbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SmillironS View Post
    So if you cheat in this hypothetical scenario you think you're doing something wrong.

And if she cheats in this hypothetical scenario you think you are doing something wrong?

BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Red pill is the new blue pill tbh
    6ft3 200
    B/S/D 285/352/485