Closed Thread
Page 212 of 336 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 210 211 212 213 214 222 262 312 ... LastLast
Results 6,331 to 6,360 of 10051
    ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by omg_otters View Post
    Nice, like the grain on that body and the black hardware. What did you finish it with, some sort of hand varnish?
    No, I sanded it to around 400, 600 on the face, and then I slowly tung oiled it, starting with a lot of naptha to help the oil get in there, eventually all tung oil.
    I am about to tape the back of the headstock and edges of the fretboard and sand the finish off the back of the neck, then oil that too.
    If you look at the headstock, I took a torch and put a cigarette burn at the top of the headstock, near the nut, too.
    lift big 2 get big
    Former NPC Masters Competitor
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
    So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??

Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes
    Then, you are a mile away AND, you have their shoes!

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO....
    -Mods cannot do name changes
    -Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

Just trying to get BIG SydneyJunkie's Avatar
    SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000)

whats up guys. quick question (REPS) Im not a complete noob with my les paul but i really have been ignoring these knobs. I find them so difficult to control, or know which is which, or their function! I basically just crank them all to 10 and hope for the best

can anyone just break down to me each knob and what they do? will rep and will greatly appreciate it

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by SwimToTheMoon View Post
    Hey brahs.. Recently went back to my home country and an old friend of mine who I used to jam with in school gave me his guitar cause he hasn't touched it in years.. The guitar is a 7 string Ibanez Apex 2, some sort of Korn signature guitar.. It's a little bit beat up, but do you think I have to change the pick ups and bridge? That chit is rusty af...

Also I brought with me my classical guitar so I can't take two guitars in an airplane.. I'm thinking of just detaching the neck from the body and putting them in my bag.. Would that fuk with the guitar in any way?
    Pickups are Dimarzios so unless you're after a specific sound from them they shouldn't need replacing. Personally I think the boutique pickup scene is mostly cork sniffing. It's amazing what a difference adjusting pickup and pole piece height and some EQ can make.

As for taking the neck off you should be fine however if you're doing it regularly you should probably consider having threaded inserts put in so the screws are going into steel threads as opposed to wood.

Originally Posted by SydneyJunkie View Post
    [img]http://www.gibson.com/Images/Products/ElectricGuitars/Les-Paul/Custom/50th-Anniversary-59-LP-Reissue/Heritage-Cherry/750x750-Images/LPR9-HCSBNH1-Features-Control-Knobs-jpg.aspx?KeepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=760&w idth=760[img]

whats up guys. quick question (REPS) Im not a complete noob with my les paul but i really have been ignoring these knobs. I find them so difficult to control, or know which is which, or their function! I basically just crank them all to 10 and hope for the best

can anyone just break down to me each knob and what they do? will rep and will greatly appreciate it
    2014 LP Standard:

Last edited by Dominik; 08-16-2017 at 03:31 PM.

SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Dominik View Post
    Pickups are Dimarzios so unless you're after a specific sound from them they shouldn't need replacing. Personally I think the boutique pickup scene is mostly cork sniffing. It's amazing what a difference adjusting pickup and pole piece height and some EQ can make.
    Thanks man, appreciate the help..
    I'm not interested in replacing the pick ups but I was wondering if they the rust fukked them up.. If they're good i'm leaving them.

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    Thanks man, appreciate the help..
    I'm not interested in replacing the pick ups but I was wondering if they the rust fukked them up.. If they're good i'm leaving them.
    Shouldn't affect the sound at all. If you decide to clean them make sure you cover the coils with something and avoid steel wool. You don't want that stuff getting into the pickups.

Just trying to get BIG SydneyJunkie's Avatar
    SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000)

As for taking the neck off you should be fine however if you're doing it regularly you should probably consider having threaded inserts put in so the screws are going into steel threads as opposed to wood.

2014 LP Standard:

Thanks Bro but can you explain a little further? Not getting it :/

SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by SydneyJunkie View Post
    Thanks Bro but can you explain a little further? Not getting it :/
    https://youtu.be/YNfdIjVbzD4

reznov1 is not very well liked. (-100) reznov1 is not very well liked. (-100) reznov1 is not very well liked. (-100) reznov1 is not very well liked. (-100) reznov1 is not very well liked. (-100) reznov1 is not very well liked. (-100) reznov1 is not very well liked. (-100) reznov1 is not very well liked. (-100) reznov1 is not very well liked. (-100) reznov1 is not very well liked. (-100) reznov1 is not very well liked. (-100)
    has anyone used ernie ball paradigm unbreakable strings before? for both electric n acoustic
    Joey Diaz crew
    Liverpool FC/Houston Rockets

Originally Posted by reznov1 View Post
    has anyone used ernie ball paradigm unbreakable strings before? for both electric n acoustic

Can't help you with a Paradigm review but I hope you're buying your strings online and not paying $15+ a pack for regular sets.

This thread needs more music.

Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I just bought some new strings for my acoustic guitar and it's the first time I've tried to replace them myself. The last time I went to a shop and had them do it. My low E bridge pin keeps popping out and I've been trying it for 30 minutes or so. Any tips or is there a possibility that my bridge plate is messed up? My local shop has a price of $225 to replace the bridge plate but my guitar was only $200 so that would not be an option for me.

Seriously bummed out about this.

iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Exiled93 View Post
    I just bought some new strings for my acoustic guitar and it's the first time I've tried to replace them myself. The last time I went to a shop and had them do it. My low E bridge pin keeps popping out and I've been trying it for 30 minutes or so. Any tips or is there a possibility that my bridge plate is messed up? My local shop has a price of $225 to replace the bridge plate but my guitar was only $200 so that would not be an option for me.

Seriously bummed out about this.
    Probably a dumb question, but have you tried tapping it in harder? Some of my pins slip, I just have to give them a good pound and they'll sit.

[youtube]okbWHXwx6YA[youtube]
    Recently found this guy on youtube.. really nice compositions and performance. I like "Home" best
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***
    It is the power of the mind to be unconquerable

reznov1 is not very well liked. (-100) reznov1 is not very well liked. (-100) reznov1 is not very well liked. (-100) reznov1 is not very well liked. (-100) reznov1 is not very well liked. (-100) reznov1 is not very well liked. (-100) reznov1 is not very well liked. (-100) reznov1 is not very well liked. (-100) reznov1 is not very well liked. (-100) reznov1 is not very well liked. (-100) reznov1 is not very well liked. (-100)

Can't help you with a Paradigm review but I hope you're buying your strings online and not paying $15+ a pack for regular sets.

This thread needs more music.

the ones i was enquiring about were $39 aud at my local store. i go due to convenience
    Joey Diaz crew
    Liverpool FC/Houston Rockets

Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by iTzDevo View Post
    Probably a dumb question, but have you tried tapping it in harder? Some of my pins slip, I just have to give them a good pound and they'll sit.

Recently found this guy on youtube.. really nice compositions and performance. I like "Home" best
    Yea I probably wasn't doing it exactly right but I took it to a shop and they fixed it for $5. I did learn the basics of restringing though and feel confident about all of it except that part.

Mine is just a fender acoustic starter guiter; I played a taylor that was listed for $549 and it was amazing. The strings were so soft and the action was so low it felt like an electric. My strings (.11) feel hard and high in comparison.

RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Andrew York is one of my favorite guitar composers of all time. In guitar class in high school my teacher knew how to play almost all of his songs. I've learned quite a few of his tunes over the past 15 years and they are so beautiful. You can find a lot of his music/tabs online for free.

This is a great warmup song

This is my favorite by him

and the one I learned most recently

hard to hate on a fellow wings fan but....

i need to cut... badly.

Originally Posted by RudeKong View Post
    Andrew York is one of my favorite guitar composers of all time. In guitar class in high school my teacher knew how to play almost all of his songs. I've learned quite a few of his tunes over the past 15 years and they are so beautiful. You can find a lot of his music/tabs online for free.

This is a great warmup song

[youtube]ohABeAFdTE0[/yutube]

This is my favorite by him

[youtube]jraFyQVcoGs[/youube]

and the one I learned most recently

[youtube]xIHkWwG-4TM[/yotube]
    I've been looking for 'Yamour' tabs for ages, can only find sheet music score for sale

tfw can only read tabs..

RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've been looking for 'Yamour' tabs for ages, can only find sheet music score for sale

tfw can only read tabs..
    I have a few books that have York songs in both sheet and tabs I'll check tonight if one of them has Yamour. If it does I'll scan them for ya.

i need to cut... badly.

I have a few books that have York songs in both sheet and tabs I'll check tonight if one of them has Yamour. If it does I'll scan them for ya.
    damn that would be amazing, thanks brah

Tnel is a pig bottom GhenghisPWN's Avatar
    GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Need advice.

I'm debating if I should forever give up guitar. I have never had a great joy in playing it - probably not a good sign. Even "fun" things on guitar don't do much for me.

I think I liked the idea of playing guitar more than actually playing guitar. I am not a good player, but I know some theory and have some dexterity. Maybe I havn't crossed the threshold where things click.

When I play drums I go into a trance and it feels more natural to me. Maybe committing 100% to drums makes more sense. I just worry that I'll keep investing time/money into a hobby I never really enjoyed.
    Last edited by GhenghisPWN; 08-28-2017 at 11:03 PM.
    Union Strong. Workers are stronger together.
    The GOP is a criminal organization who despises the middle class and working poor. Name one policy they have pushed for that increased worker pay, union strength, or worker influence in a corporation.

Bernie 2020

damn that would be amazing, thanks brah
    Sorry man none of the books I have had Yamour in it.

Originally Posted by GhenghisPWN View Post
    Need advice.

I'm debating if I should forever give up guitar. I have never had a great joy in playing it - probably not a good sign. Even "fun" things on guitar don't do much for me.

I think I liked the idea of playing guitar more than actually playing guitar. I am not a good player, but I know some theory and have some dexterity. Maybe I havn't crossed the threshold where things click.

When I play drums I go into a trance and it feels more natural to me. Maybe committing 100% to drums makes more sense. I just worry that I'll keep investing time/money into a hobby I never really enjoyed.
    If there is no real reason you HAVE to play guitar and you don't enjoy it then put more of your efforts into drumming. Doesn't sound like you have a real reason to continue with guitar or sounds like you don't even want to continue. No reason to spend more time and money on something you don't even enjoy doing especially if its just a hobby.

i need to cut... badly.

Tnel is a pig bottom GhenghisPWN's Avatar
    GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

If there is no real reason you HAVE to play guitar and you don't enjoy it then put more of your efforts into drumming. Doesn't sound like you have a real reason to continue with guitar or sounds like you don't even want to continue. No reason to spend more time and money on something you don't even enjoy doing especially if its just a hobby.
    That's what I wanted to confirm. You guys seem so joyed to play and talk guitar, I don't have that. I figure this is a big component if you want to pursue a hobby. I know people say practicing is not fun, but even screwing around doesn't do much for me whereas with you guys seem to be able to play guitar for hours on end.
    Union Strong. Workers are stronger together.
    The GOP is a criminal organization who despises the middle class and working poor. Name one policy they have pushed for that increased worker pay, union strength, or worker influence in a corporation.

Bernie 2020

BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Cringe, you can buy the creme de la creme tube overdrive, handmade by B.K. Butler himself for about $400
    I think the only people that buy this stuff are dentists.

It's cool brah, thanks for looking

Originally Posted by BuddyBoyo View Post
    Cringe, you can buy the creme de la creme tube overdrive, handmade by B.K. Butler himself for about $400
    I think the only people that buy this stuff are dentists.
    lol anyone remember that self tuning Gibson

and the reverse flying v lmao

Both were expensive as fuk too

iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GhenghisPWN View Post
    Need advice.

Try different instruments. I played 10+ before coming to find my zone with the guitar. You don't need to be good at any of them either, you'll just find the one that feels right
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***
    It is the power of the mind to be unconquerable

BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    EJ always has the best chords

0:52 is just sublime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERFFXvPV9XE&t=52s

Originally Posted by BuddyBoyo View Post
    EJ always has the best chords

0:52 is just sublime.

[youtube]ERFFXvPV9XE&t=57s[youtube]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERFFXvPV9XE&t=52s
    I think Allan Holdsworth was a big influence for him developing that approach but he made it his own.

He was at his peak in the 80s wearing that marching band jacket. And that sound. A couple of notes clean or with overdrive and you knew it was him. Obviously these days the internet and modeling gear makes it easy to dial in great sounds but no one else sounded like him back then.

I think Allan Holdsworth was a big influence for him developing that approach but he made it his own.

He was at his peak in the 80s wearing that marching band jacket. And that sound. A couple of notes clean or with overdrive and you knew it was him. Obviously these days the internet and modeling gear makes it easy to dial in great sounds but no one else sounded like him back then.

I never noticed that before, but it makes sense now looking at the chord section in Allans instructional vid. They both have those certain notes that 'ping' out and announce themselves more than the other ones in their chords.

6:35 just kills me inside

BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    2014 LP Standard:

Wow, I had no idea Gibson had updated LP Standard electronics with so much flexibility. Practically turns it into a completely different guitar (versus the older models that didn't have push-pull switches in all the pots). I may have to check out one of these more recent models.

jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Anyone got any tips for nailing A shape barre chord? Can't seem to get the second barre down with 3rd finger without it muting the high E.

Closed Thread
Page 212 of 336 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 210 211 212 213 214 222 262 312 ... LastLast