Registered User fifth frog fred's Avatar
    fifth frog fred has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Try, what do you mean try.

Re: TRY?????????
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by fifth frog fred

Try what does that mean. Try, try nothing, you have come a long way baby, trying is over, I want you to not think of trying. Take a look at the nearest wall, I want you to try and move it, you wont, after you try, it is still their, because you only tried. Try equals fail, before you even begin.
    Now if you want to move the wall, this is when it get serious, you get the plan, you get the tools and then you get to work, and their is no try. The only question is, where do you want the wall. Take care of yourself, take care of your son and win.

Just so you know, I'm printing this up, and putting it up on my fridge! Thank you......I need that!

John

ta1588 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ta1588 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ta1588 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just like Yoda. "do or do not, there is no try."

Keep on Keepin' On!!! LETHALPHYSIQUE's Avatar
    LETHALPHYSIQUE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LETHALPHYSIQUE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LETHALPHYSIQUE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LETHALPHYSIQUE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LETHALPHYSIQUE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LETHALPHYSIQUE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LETHALPHYSIQUE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LETHALPHYSIQUE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LETHALPHYSIQUE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LETHALPHYSIQUE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LETHALPHYSIQUE is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ta1588 View Post
    Here! Here! I've been "trying" to get my oldest son to understand this concept. So far, it hasn't taken yet. But I won't give up!
    People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing -- that's why we recommend it daily!

Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great ones make you feel that you too can become great.”

irishboxerchic is on a distinguished road. (+10) irishboxerchic is on a distinguished road. (+10) irishboxerchic is on a distinguished road. (+10) irishboxerchic is on a distinguished road. (+10) irishboxerchic is on a distinguished road. (+10) irishboxerchic is on a distinguished road. (+10) irishboxerchic is on a distinguished road. (+10) irishboxerchic is on a distinguished road. (+10) irishboxerchic is on a distinguished road. (+10) irishboxerchic is on a distinguished road. (+10) irishboxerchic is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I like it
    The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life if your own. No apologies no excuses. No one to rely on, lean on, or blame. The gift is yours - its a amazing journey. And you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins.
    - Bob Moawad

Registered User fifth frog fred's Avatar
    fifth frog fred has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thanks for the feedback

Originally Posted by irishboxerchic View Post
    I like it
    Hey Irishboxerchic, thanks for the feedback and I really love your quote. Just what I wanted to here this very morning. Top O' th morninin to ya.
    Tough aint Enouph, Steel is forged in Fire, We Forge ourselves in the Fire of our WILL, Constant Consistent Courage.

swift64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swift64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swift64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swift64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swift64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swift64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swift64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swift64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swift64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swift64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swift64 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ta1588 View Post
    Nice words of wisdom.