words and guitar yieldtonothing's Avatar
    yieldtonothing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yieldtonothing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yieldtonothing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yieldtonothing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yieldtonothing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yieldtonothing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yieldtonothing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yieldtonothing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yieldtonothing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yieldtonothing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yieldtonothing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

the daniel fast?

anyone have any experience with this?

I only ask because Carmelo Anthony followed it for 3 weeks and has been beasting lately. Wondering if anyone has tried it and experienced positive results.

BTHgen is on a distinguished road. (+10) BTHgen is on a distinguished road. (+10) BTHgen is on a distinguished road. (+10) BTHgen is on a distinguished road. (+10) BTHgen is on a distinguished road. (+10) BTHgen is on a distinguished road. (+10) BTHgen is on a distinguished road. (+10) BTHgen is on a distinguished road. (+10) BTHgen is on a distinguished road. (+10) BTHgen is on a distinguished road. (+10) BTHgen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Foods to avoid on the Daniel Fast

All meat and animal products including but not limited to beef, lamb, pork, poultry, and fish.

All dairy products including but not limited to milk, cheese, cream, butter, and eggs.

All sweeteners including but not limited to sugar, raw sugar, honey, syrups, molasses, and cane juice.

All leavened bread including Ezekiel Bread (it contains yeast and honey) and baked goods.

All refined and processed food products including but not limited to artificial flavorings, food additives, chemicals, white rice, white flour, and foods that contain artificial preservatives.

All deep fried foods including but not limited to potato chips, French fries, corn chips.

All solid fats including shortening, margarine, lard and foods high in fat.

Beverages including but not limited to coffee, tea, herbal teas, carbonated beverages, energy drinks, and alcohol.

lol

johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BTHgen View Post
    Foods to avoid on the Daniel Fast

All meat and animal products including but not limited to beef, lamb, pork, poultry, and fish.

All dairy products including but not limited to milk, cheese, cream, butter, and eggs.

All sweeteners including but not limited to sugar, raw sugar, honey, syrups, molasses, and cane juice.

All leavened bread including Ezekiel Bread (it contains yeast and honey) and baked goods.

All refined and processed food products including but not limited to artificial flavorings, food additives, chemicals, white rice, white flour, and foods that contain artificial preservatives.

All deep fried foods including but not limited to potato chips, French fries, corn chips.

All solid fats including shortening, margarine, lard and foods high in fat.

Beverages including but not limited to coffee, tea, herbal teas, carbonated beverages, energy drinks, and alcohol.

lol
    is there anything you can eat on this diet?

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^ Wood chips

BTHgen is on a distinguished road. (+10) BTHgen is on a distinguished road. (+10) BTHgen is on a distinguished road. (+10) BTHgen is on a distinguished road. (+10) BTHgen is on a distinguished road. (+10) BTHgen is on a distinguished road. (+10) BTHgen is on a distinguished road. (+10) BTHgen is on a distinguished road. (+10) BTHgen is on a distinguished road. (+10) BTHgen is on a distinguished road. (+10) BTHgen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by johnsdar View Post
    is there anything you can eat on this diet?
    http://danielfast.wordpress.com/daniel-fast-food-list/

Does not take into account caloric consumption of said foods, looks pretty dumb.

LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Daniel also had the intervening power of God in the old testament that is not as prevelant as stated by Him in the the new testament (today).

This has to be harder than a PSMF. You will be miserable. Really wouldn't recommend.
    To live is Christ, to die is gain. -Phil. 1:21
    [If It Fits Your Macros Crew] - For Lifeee!
    360 Tag = L1ghtForce

Juggernaut Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=649301213#post649301213

yieldtonothing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yieldtonothing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yieldtonothing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yieldtonothing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yieldtonothing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yieldtonothing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yieldtonothing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yieldtonothing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yieldtonothing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yieldtonothing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yieldtonothing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wouldn't try this, just curious if anyone has.

seems more to me like a self discipline type deal more than anything else. something like all of that restriction will center you if you can handle it. can't imagine that there are any health benefits.

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sounds awful. Unless the mesquitte chips are ok
    PL Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154662503

BTK!

First Meet 8/25/13 281/264/418 963 @198

5/24/14 352.5/286/462.5 1101 @242

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sounds like fruititarian propaganda. Could I eat Freedom Fries instead of french fries?

Originally Posted by desslok View Post
    Sounds like fruititarian propaganda. Could I eat Freedom Fries instead of french fries?
    only on the side of your freedom toast...

hot dogs are ok, frankfurters are not
    thousand island dressing is ok, russian is not

johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by WonderPug View Post
    ^ Wood chips
    gotta keep your fiber up

wood chips should clean a person out nicely.

Jbeaudette has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by yieldtonothing View Post
    wouldn't try this, just curious if anyone has.

seems more to me like a self discipline type deal more than anything else. something like all of that restriction will center you if you can handle it. can't imagine that there are any health benefits.
    I'm currently doing it right now. For the record, I workout to maintain strength and a nice physique, and also train/compete in Brazilian Jiu-jitsu.

It's not a diet plan, and you will lose weight (I've lost about 5 pounds). That being said, you feel enriched in other aspects of your life. The idea is you give up desirable foods in order to release yourself from carnage desires so that you can focus more on God and your relationship with Him; without the distraction of eating dank food all day or having drinks/substances that alter your mind you can draw closer to Him. I have found that aspects in my life have fallen into place and I have been blessed with things I have been praying on for a while now... It's as if He wanted me to start living a more wholesome life before releasing these blessings to me. Additionally, He has blessed me with a revaluation of my eating habits and also given me self-control that is hard to achieve.

Should you eat like this all the time? Absolutely not. Should you consider trying it, or engaging once a year? I'd recommend it, and if you feel better about it than pray on it. Unless you are a professional bodybuilder/power lifter you can afford to lose a few pounds to gain favor from God. Not everything in life is about obtaining the plumpest/strongest muscles possible.

TawanaL is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi. I’m trying to gain weight. So how do I do the Daniel fast an gain muscle?

dski79 is just really nice. (+1000) dski79 is just really nice. (+1000) dski79 is just really nice. (+1000) dski79 is just really nice. (+1000) dski79 is just really nice. (+1000) dski79 is just really nice. (+1000) dski79 is just really nice. (+1000) dski79 is just really nice. (+1000) dski79 is just really nice. (+1000) dski79 is just really nice. (+1000) dski79 is just really nice. (+1000)
    [QUOTE=Jbeaudette;1541263641]I'm currently doing it right now. For the record, I workout to maintain strength and a nice physique, and also train/compete in Brazilian Jiu-jitsu.

It's not a diet plan, and you will lose weight (I've lost about 5 pounds). That being said, you feel enriched in other aspects of your life. The idea is you give up desirable foods in order to release yourself from carnage desires so that you can focus more on God and your relationship with Him; without the distraction of eating dank food all day or having drinks/substances that alter your mind you can draw closer to Him. I have found that aspects in my life have fallen into place and I have been blessed with things I have been praying on for a while now... It's as if He wanted me to start living a more wholesome life before releasing these blessings to me. Additionally, He has blessed me with a revaluation of my eating habits and also given me self-control that is hard to achieve.

Should you eat like this all the time? Absolutely not. Should you consider trying it, or engaging once a year? I'd recommend it, and if you feel better about it than pray on it. Unless you are a professional bodybuilder/power lifter you can afford to lose a few pounds to gain favor from God. Not everything in life is about obtaining the plumpest/strongest muscles possible.[/Q
    i WANT to comment on this but i wont! itll just stir up a "religion debate" and we all know how those go!

TheShadowMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheShadowMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheShadowMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheShadowMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheShadowMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheShadowMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheShadowMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheShadowMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheShadowMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheShadowMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheShadowMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    People actually buy into this nonsense? What ever happened to a balanced diet with a caloric intake based on one's own goals? The rules of it sound absurd(can't even have tea?), it sure ain't the plan for me.
    Back to basics full body routine: https://pastebin.com/JzL371zp

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TawanaL View Post
    Hi. I’m trying to gain weight. So how do I do the Daniel fast an gain muscle?
    Strong bump and first post; do not follow this diet, it is terrible.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

pay the iron price SuffolkPunch's Avatar
    SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Gain weight by fasting - I don't think so. You don't need some gimmicky diet - especially one which cuts out the best sources of protein (meat and dairy). Common sense + protein rich wholefoods is the way to go. Track calories and protein grams to make sure you stay consistent and meet targets each day.