Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69
Results 2,041 to 2,063 of 2063
    Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by vitornoob View Post
    CHURRASCO, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!

that was common in my beach house, now here in Germany ... just a dream...

Sir, I really wish you all the best in this New Year, much happiness, success, MOAR progress than you have been doing, you're a great person who gave me much support and inspiration, I hope you remain so forever, thank you (:

**** time
    Haha it's so true, they just don't do meat in Europe (in general) like they do here in the Caribbean or South America... Nothing like a whole roast pig or half a dead cow just chilling on your plate.

Dude thanks for the kind words, and very much the same to you. And let me just say that the inspiration thing isn't a one way street. Seeing everyone else around me putting in the gym hours day after day and making progress motivates me to do the same!

Happy new year everyone!i hope everyone had a great time ringing it in I. Their own special way and spent it with the people they love and cherish, that's what it's all about. If you didn't do it quite like you wanted or stressed about diet or something, well, RESOLVE to do better next year

As for my own resolutions, there is really anything I want to change in my life right now so I just resolved to keep following the commitments i made a year ago that have brought to where I am today.

For those of us still on vacation, continue enjoying the time with family and friends. For those of us returning back to daily life and whose holiday season is over, enjoy the gym you lucky bastards

snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    When does your new log start
    AAU World SJ Powerlifting Champion, 2014

Owner/Founder of StrongerYou Personal Training

BTK-no excuses

Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Moses wanted to wish you a great year man! Hope all goes well for you and especially for your preparation w.r.t. the competitions you are going to do. It seems to me you have some pretty exciting things to look forward to and I'd be happy to follow along through your log.

Keep up the good work and stay classy bro.

Dex.

Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by snrygo View Post
    When does your new log start
    Hehe well I'm still on vacation here until the 8th, and I think I'll be getting my protocol through a few days after that so... look out for it between 12-14 Jan

Originally Posted by Dexter3000 View Post
    Moses wanted to wish you a great year man! Hope all goes well for you and especially for your preparation w.r.t. the competitions you are going to do. It seems to me you have some pretty exciting things to look forward to and I'd be happy to follow along through your log.

Keep up the good work and stay classy bro.

Dex.
    Happy New Year to you too Dex, and thanks for the kind words my man I'm really looking forward to getting things started, it won't be long now! It's going to be a tough and interesting experience to say the least, but the challenge is what it's all about. Thanks for staying in buddy.

Speaking of updates, what have you been up to lately? Still doing a recomp-ish thing or are you in full gaining mode right now?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hai guys, just a little update again. Still on vacation here in PR but things have quietened down a bit after NYE. Even though I'm still on the beautiful island reality is starting to kick in and my first exam is in less than 2 weeks so time to buckle down. BW workouts are still doing a fairly good job of keeping me from massively detraining, especially pistol squats which thrash my quads like nothing else. Weight is ??? right now but visually I'm about the same as when the vacation begain, perhaps a couple lbs higher but a lot of it is water, I've had one or two days where I miraculously wake up looking pretty dry, but those will be rare until I start tracking again.

And some food:

New year's platter: Turkey, arroz con habichuelas (rice and beans), and pasta salad:

Ham and cheese toastie

Pastel (type of Puertorican tamale), morcillas (blood sausage), toston de pana (fried breadfruit chip), pork chop and more rice and beans

The 1lb burger with cheese, bacon, grilled onions and a whole bunch of salad, with sweet potato fries @ Fuddruckers. It was my first time ever going here, so I had to get the biggest thing on the menu. It went down without a problem:

Money:

Hope everyone is easing into 2012 without too much trouble!

mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Woah that food looks sex

Good luck with the exam man and hope you had a good new years

Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Shazriki View Post
    Happy New Year to you too Dex, and thanks for the kind words my man I'm really looking forward to getting things started, it won't be long now! It's going to be a tough and interesting experience to say the least, but the challenge is what it's all about. Thanks for staying in buddy.

Speaking of updates, what have you been up to lately? Still doing a recomp-ish thing or are you in full gaining mode right now?
    morcillas (blood sausage), toston de pana (fried breadfruit chip), pork chop and more rice and beans
    (nice eats!)

Well for me things have been kind of up and down. About 1 week prior to the holidays I started to 'wing it' when it came to dieting and training. I didn't have access to a gym nor my 'own' food, so I had to improvise. I learned that I still have to improve in this, I find it hard to keep my diet clean when I'm on the road and staying at other people's places. I know exactly what to do, yet I still make the bad choices. So it has been about 3 weeks of bad diet and only a few bodyweight workouts. On the other hand, amazing Christmas foods and awesome NY party in Amsterdam. I'll just take it as a full diet break and I'm now primed for fat loss

Anyway, again, all the best for the (near) future and let's hit it HARD this year. Summer 2012 will be ours!

(one more thing; a friend here has access to EC and I was thinking about it as an aid to cut back some fat this spring/summer.. have you ever tried it and was it any good? I'm not looking for an heart-attack though, just some appetite suppression )
    Last edited by Dexter3000; 01-04-2012 at 12:34 AM.

Originally Posted by mike201011 View Post
    Woah that food looks sex

Good luck with the exam man and hope you had a good new years
    Thanks Mike! I had a great NYE but didn't make it much past 3am, I think I ate too much at midnight (carb crash). Hope you had a great party too!

(nice eats!)

Well for me things have been kind of up and down. About 1 week prior to the holidays I started to 'wing it' when it came to dieting and training. I didn't have access to a gym nor my 'own' food, so I had to improvise. I learned that I still have to improve in this, I find it hard to keep my diet clean when I'm on the road and staying at other people's places. I know exactly what to do, yet I still make the bad choices. So it has been about 3 weeks of bad diet and only a few bodyweight workouts. On the other hand, amazing Christmas foods and awesome NY party in Amsterdam. I'll just take it as a full diet break and I'm now primed for fat loss

Anyway, again, all the best for the (near) future and let's hit it HARD this year. Summer 2012 will be ours!

(one more thing; a friend here has access to EC and I was thinking about it as an aid to cut back some fat this spring/summer.. have you ever tried it and was it any good? I'm not looking for an heart-attack though, just some appetite suppression )
    Dude I know EXACTLY what you mean about dieting whie on vacation abroad. Key word here is abroad: going on vacation elsewhere in the same country leaves you with some options (same food sources, possibility of going to a gym if it's the same chain that you currently go to etc), but abroad things can be very difficult. This is why like you I've been winging it, loosely tracking overall calories but ratios are completely out the window. Something that has really helped me is: "a little more today, a little less tomorrow" it's kind of like mental yo-yo dieting but it isn't that hard. And like you a couple of BW workouts is all I've managed.

But you have the right attitude, it's only a few weeks and if you've put on any real fluff that's only indicative of having been in a surplus and thus your metabolism should be primed for progress afterwards We're gonna turn heads this year bro, no doubt!

EC stack is a good option for appetite suppression for sure, the effects are most pronounced when you start taking it, and taper off after a few weeks of use. The extra energy does help in the gym but you shouldn't need the extra juice from the drugs if you're dieting correctly (I wasn't - wasn't counting cals and wasn't eating very much running my body into a brick wall). Just a warning though: the combo can wreak havoc on your sleep. I found that taking three doses of EC daily with (20mg/200mg E/C) was leaving me hyped up and hot throughout the night, with the result of only getting a proper night's sleep every other day or so (when fatigue had caught up to me). SO if you're sensitive to stimulants, consider taking less E.

snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    hhhhhhow did you get a commercial restaurant to cook your burger to "not incinerated"????? in North America, everyone is so concerned with bacteria, they cook the fuk out of it! i am an exception lol

BTK-no excuses

wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000)
    MOooosssseeess! You've been putting in some serious work here in the states eh?! I love fuddruckers, that place is awesome... Let's get this 2012 prep started baby! DO WORK!
    www.3DMUSCLEJOURNEY.com

Follow me on twitter @mattrepece and InstaGram at mrepece!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161395983 - 2014 prep log!

beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    EC stack is a good option for appetite suppression for sure, the effects are most pronounced when you start taking it, and taper off after a few weeks of use. The extra energy does help in the gym but you shouldn't need the extra juice from the drugs if you're dieting correctly (I wasn't - wasn't counting cals and wasn't eating very much running my body into a brick wall). Just a warning though: the combo can wreak havoc on your sleep. I found that taking three doses of EC daily with (20mg/200mg E/C) was leaving me hyped up and hot throughout the night, with the result of only getting a proper night's sleep every other day or so (when fatigue had caught up to me). SO if you're sensitive to stimulants, consider taking less E.
    Good advice here. I used EC a fair bit in the past and the appetite suppression for me only stuck around for maybe 2 weeks. Staying hydrated is VERY IMPORTANT! This stuff sucks the water right out of you... and in my case the extra energy was nice in the morning but despite drinking nearly a gallon of water a day, everyday, by the time the evening came I always felt like crap. I took my doses at 5am, 9am, and 1am (+/- 1 hour, always 4 hours or more apart) and had no problem getting to sleep between 8-9pm... I'd give yourself a full 6 hours before sleep for your last dose. I found it kind of cumulative.... I was doin 200mg C and 24mg E (8mg caps) - taper up both, taper down caffeine. My suggestion would be to only do it in 4-6 week cycles and then take a 2-4 week break of stims... and never take it if you've ever had any sort of heart condition.

Best of luck guys. I have a bunch of holiday/apathy/surgerylayoff fat to destroy myself... I haven't really considered going back to EC just yet though. We'll see how the diet manhandling goes first...
    BluePrint Believer!

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163012481

hhhhhhow did you get a commercial restaurant to cook your burger to "not incinerated"????? in North America, everyone is so concerned with bacteria, they cook the fuk out of it! i am an exception lol
    Oh believe me it took a bit of doing lol, I had to say "rare" like three of four times before the person taking the order actually realized I was saying "rare" not "medium" rare. I should have asked for it blue to really blow their minds. Seriously though it was a perfect rare, I wanted to shake the cook's hand.

Generally speaking I'd say commercial places would be amongst the safest to order rare meat since they really can't afford the food safety litigation that would drop on them if a customer gets food poisoning.

Originally Posted by wheathins View Post
    MOooosssseeess! You've been putting in some serious work here in the states eh?! I love fuddruckers, that place is awesome... Let's get this 2012 prep started baby! DO WORK!
    Haha only work of the eating variety Matt, I can't wait to get back in the gym! IT was my first time going to Fuddruckers and tbh I had gotten mixed reviews from various people, but I was pleasantly surprised. Seriously one of the best burgers I've ever eaten.

Prep starting soon my man, don't worry I'll let everyone know!

Originally Posted by beefcake66 View Post
    Good advice here. I used EC a fair bit in the past and the appetite suppression for me only stuck around for maybe 2 weeks. Staying hydrated is VERY IMPORTANT! This stuff sucks the water right out of you... and in my case the extra energy was nice in the morning but despite drinking nearly a gallon of water a day, everyday, by the time the evening came I always felt like crap. I took my doses at 5am, 9am, and 1am (+/- 1 hour, always 4 hours or more apart) and had no problem getting to sleep between 8-9pm... I'd give yourself a full 6 hours before sleep for your last dose. I found it kind of cumulative.... I was doin 200mg C and 24mg E (8mg caps) - taper up both, taper down caffeine. My suggestion would be to only do it in 4-6 week cycles and then take a 2-4 week break of stims... and never take it if you've ever had any sort of heart condition.

Best of luck guys. I have a bunch of holiday/apathy/surgerylayoff fat to destroy myself... I haven't really considered going back to EC just yet though. We'll see how the diet manhandling goes first...
    ^^Good advice here too, especially the stuff abouut tapering up the dose when you get started. Don't jump straight into 20/200 or you might end up in a world of insomnia.

Hopefully you're past the worst of it beef and that you can achieve your goals. EC can definitely help but don't forget the basics

beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ^^Good advice here too, especially the stuff abouut tapering up the dose when you get started. Don't jump straight into 20/200 or you might end up in a world of insomnia.

Hopefully you're past the worst of it beef and that you can achieve your goals. EC can definitely help but don't forget the basics
    Oh, you know, fighting the constant battle with my veggie dislike and startin to count cals again. Joyous joyous! I'm ridin solo now so it's going to be a lot easier for me to stay on track, thats for sure. I'm getting pretty well prepared for a good haul though... freezer baggies FTW
    BluePrint Believer!

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163012481

Dude I know EXACTLY what you mean about dieting whie on vacation abroad. Key word here is abroad: going on vacation elsewhere in the same country leaves you with some options (same food sources, possibility of going to a gym if it's the same chain that you currently go to etc), but abroad things can be very difficult. This is why like you I've been winging it, loosely tracking overall calories but ratios are completely out the window. Something that has really helped me is: "a little more today, a little less tomorrow" it's kind of like mental yo-yo dieting but it isn't that hard. And like you a couple of BW workouts is all I've managed.

But you have the right attitude, it's only a few weeks and if you've put on any real fluff that's only indicative of having been in a surplus and thus your metabolism should be primed for progress afterwards We're gonna turn heads this year bro, no doubt!

True. However in most cases it's just an excuse. I mean, we (those who are into fitness/nutrition) might not know the exact macros of every food on earth but I'm sure 90% of the time we can estimate/guess pretty well whether it's mostly protein, carbs, fat or a mix of those. So for me personally it's more that I am in a different environment where my 'usual' goals are not that prominent to me, thus making it easier to deviate from the plan I usually follow.

Well, we live and learn. It takes practice to master some things..

About EC: I can get 8mg tabs of E and 200mg tabs of C. I found an article on proper use of EC so I am going to look into that later. It may be my secret weapon if I need it later this year (spring/summer cut). Thanks for the info!

Originally Posted by beefcake66 View Post
    Hey beef! good luck to you too! I'm going to check out your log (once again I lost sight of it) to see what's going on there in Nova Scotia!

vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Haha it's so true, they just don't do meat in Europe (in general) like they do here in the Caribbean or South America... Nothing like a whole roast pig or half a dead cow just chilling on your plate.

Dude thanks for the kind words, and very much the same to you. And let me just say that the inspiration thing isn't a one way street. Seeing everyone else around me putting in the gym hours day after day and making progress motivates me to do the same!

Happy new year everyone!i hope everyone had a great time ringing it in I. Their own special way and spent it with the people they love and cherish, that's what it's all about. If you didn't do it quite like you wanted or stressed about diet or something, well, RESOLVE to do better next year
    The truth, just sayin..

Great progress so far, saw your pics in the FB from the eatings and was like: OMG!
    Dat burguer :9
    *Hollywood's rabid cage crew*

Bulking log -> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145653801

canuck17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) canuck17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) canuck17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) canuck17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) canuck17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) canuck17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) canuck17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) canuck17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) canuck17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) canuck17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) canuck17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Looks like you're having a good time just relaxing.

In4 the chaos that this log is about to turn into! Excited to see how the prep goes.
    Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137788213&pagenumber=

BTK. Murdering a gym near you.
    [24.7g IIFYM mixed with 16.8g IF]

phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ...foooooood piiiiiiiiiiiiicsss....

hmmmmmmm
    ---
    This Machine Kills Fascists.
    ---
    BULKING LOG : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137967093&pagenumber=
    ---
    BTK - Bleed Time Krew
    ---
    "He runs, an activity that we defeated eons ago when humans discovered we are slower than every other animal on earth and can ride horses" - joelash302

Shaz got kicked of the interwebz? :O

Shaz is taking a break and is starting his prep log on the 12th iirc

BTK-no excuses

Originally Posted by vitornoob View Post
    The truth, just sayin..

Great progress so far, saw your pics in the FB from the eatings and was like: OMG!
    Dat burguer :9
    Haha thanks my man, I was pretty amazed by it too. Largest burger I've ever eaten and quite possibly the best. Not what I was expecting from a fast food chain at all...

Originally Posted by canuck17 View Post
    Looks like you're having a good time just relaxing.

In4 the chaos that this log is about to turn into! Excited to see how the prep goes.
    A good time was had indeed Ryan! I wouldn't say I exactly NEEDED the time off per se, but given that there were no gym facilities that were convenient I wasn't about to stress about not being able to train. Stressing about time off is a waste of time IMO!

Originally Posted by phozosado View Post
    ...foooooood piiiiiiiiiiiiicsss....

hmmmmmmm
    Coming sir, god knows I haven't been lifting.

Shaz is taking a break and is starting his prep log on the 12th iirc
    Lawl the thing I spent the last couple of days in Puerto Rico at my grandparents house which has no internet connection at all. Seriously my mother and I have been trying to convince them to get it for a couple of years now (even offering to pay for a basic connection year round) but they persist in resisting the change

Taco Maker combo:

The sandwich mixto from El Churri, a Puertorican tradition. Churrasco and chicken marinated in sofrito and whacked in a sandwich with cocktail sauce, potato sticks, lettuce and tomatoes:

Breaded pork cutlet, stewed red beans, rice and yam

Fried pork (literally the best, freshest pork rinds you will ever taste)

Grandma's potato salad, unprecedented level of creaminess:

Pumpkin cupcakes with cinnamon icing made by sister:

Food porn from 36000 feet (11km), yes that was cheesecake with a chocolate swirl for dessert

lakergreat1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lakergreat1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lakergreat1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lakergreat1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lakergreat1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lakergreat1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lakergreat1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lakergreat1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lakergreat1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lakergreat1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lakergreat1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lol.. love it all.

Can't wait for 3DMJ beast mode coming.
    Team 3DMJ
    IIFYM for Life!

Mike & Kev's IF Transformations - Junior Mints vs Quinoa - Sponsored by IIFYM & 3DMJ

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=686086841#post686086841

www.3DMUSCLEJOURNEY.com

jzpowahz is just really nice. (+1000) jzpowahz is just really nice. (+1000) jzpowahz is just really nice. (+1000) jzpowahz is just really nice. (+1000) jzpowahz is just really nice. (+1000) jzpowahz is just really nice. (+1000) jzpowahz is just really nice. (+1000) jzpowahz is just really nice. (+1000) jzpowahz is just really nice. (+1000) jzpowahz is just really nice. (+1000) jzpowahz is just really nice. (+1000)
    what airline is that? That looks bloody good!

Originally Posted by lakergreat1 View Post
    Lol.. love it all.

Can't wait for 3DMJ beast mode coming.
    Oh it's coming.

Originally Posted by jzpowahz View Post
    what airline is that? That looks bloody good!
    Iberia. Ironically, the last time I flew with them I got mild food poisoning eating their food and spent much of that 9 hour flight joining the mile high barfing club!

HEY GUYZ VVV

Prep log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=141272991