TheOchocinco33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOchocinco33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOchocinco33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOchocinco33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOchocinco33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOchocinco33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOchocinco33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOchocinco33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOchocinco33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOchocinco33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOchocinco33 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Need Some Major Advice (SRS)

I dislocated my shoulder for the 3rd time in a year today when I decided to do standing DB presses. I've been in deep depression since thinking about if I wont be able to come back to the gym. I mean I was finally starting to get compliments and could see changes in my body being made. This sucks to much to have worked so hard and for this to happen.

I just need someone to (SRS) say that you can start hitting the gym again in like 5-6 weeks tops. Ontop of that, I really need to know like till then what should I do? Cut? Can I do biceps? Legs I know I can do, Abs most likely.

Also does anyone reccomend like a program of some sort that will help be look better, I'm so pissed off right now

Exezy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exezy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exezy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exezy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exezy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exezy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exezy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exezy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exezy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exezy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exezy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you dislocated it for the 3rd time. This means that you are not letting it heal properly. I would take time off and do lower body work for a few months ( no squats but leg press), and do some rehab exercises and also go see a sports physician.

Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Let it heal. You can prevent most of muscle atrophy to happen by eating at maintance, keep protein intake high as if you were working out still. The strength and possible muscle loss that might happen will be back shortly after you get back to the gym.
    https://www.instagram.com/brunobastos_93/
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCshN_nywHWNFH836xZ7VjtQ?view_as=subscriber

MMAgrappler7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MMAgrappler7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MMAgrappler7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MMAgrappler7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MMAgrappler7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MMAgrappler7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MMAgrappler7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MMAgrappler7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MMAgrappler7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MMAgrappler7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MMAgrappler7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah man, its no big deal. I have a friend who was probably the strongest guy I've ever known and he f**ked his shoulder by tearing most the ligaments. He lost his strength in his shoulder but he maintained it most places. You'll prob see a decrease in bench but my friend was able to get back to normal 3 weeks or so after complete recovery.

Also, take this time to really hit your legs, if you can find a way to squat safely I would, a lot of new lifters lack in legs, you could make the best of this time and really build them up.