hooky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hooky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hooky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hooky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hooky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hooky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hooky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hooky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hooky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hooky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hooky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Who shall I take to British gp

Never been to bb show before but am gonna buy tickets for British gp
    this week.
    Was just wondering If anyone has any useful advice as to who I should ask to come with me. I train on my own I the gym mostly and none of my really wants to come with me but a couple said they will. My other choice is my gf she is quite happy to
    come however I took her a few mma shows and she go pretty bored and fidgety by the end so I don't think she'll enjoy a bb show.
    Just wanted some feedback as I'm not really sure what to expect myself as have only seen YouTube footag and a couple DVDs. But from Reading on here it seems they are pretty drawn out affairs as a lot of people say their to long. Any reply will be appreciated thanks guys

hooky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hooky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hooky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hooky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hooky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hooky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hooky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hooky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hooky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hooky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hooky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Bump

Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Damnit! I thought you meant the British GP @ Silverstone (Formula 1). Wow i'm tempted to neg due to my lvl of disappointment.

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Take the-craig.

I can't take no more negs man I'm like 5000 I pissed of the wrong dude!

TrajaD is not very well liked. (-100) TrajaD is not very well liked. (-100) TrajaD is not very well liked. (-100) TrajaD is not very well liked. (-100) TrajaD is not very well liked. (-100) TrajaD is not very well liked. (-100) TrajaD is not very well liked. (-100) TrajaD is not very well liked. (-100) TrajaD is not very well liked. (-100) TrajaD is not very well liked. (-100) TrajaD is not very well liked. (-100)
    You know, some people here have shrunken balls and get pissed for nothing. Sigh
    Just go by yourself and enjoy the show

mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Take your girlfriend. My wife isn't a huge fan of bodybuilding, but she attended shows with me years ago. Recently, she's went to the last two Olympias and really enjoyed it. Show her some info on the competitors first so she knows a little bit about the competitors. Bios and stuff will help. Let her read or watch the previews of the event. Once people understand what they're looking for and how the judging works, they enjoy the show.

MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Take your gf if you think she's going to enjoy the show, not just to have someone to go with cause it's going to ruin your enjoyment of the show if she's sitting next to you bored out of her mind/wanting to be somewhere else. If one of the guys in your gym is a big fan, go with that person, but again only if they want to be there, not just cause you need someone to go with. I've gone by myself to a bunch of events like these and it's not bad, you usually see a lot of people by themselves as well and end up making friends with them there
    Keep punishin'

Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000)
    that portsmouth uk guy, he seems to be serious about his BB, he might even be in the show lol idk

Registered Foam Roller BigChamp89's Avatar
    BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ask asbrus t0 g0 with y0u br0, then y0u guys can get a new keyba0rd f0r him after the sh0w

Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BigChamp89 View Post
    ask asbrus t0 g0 with y0u br0, then y0u guys can get a new keyba0rd f0r him after the sh0w
    loled hard!! seriously, we should set up a paypal and get asbrus a new keyboard and ship it to him. Ive got $1.67USD in my paypal account, ill pledge that

Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BigChamp89 View Post
    LMFAOOO.

Originally Posted by Darren in Gym View Post
    loled hard!! seriously, we should set up a paypal and get asbrus a new keyboard and ship it to him. Ive got $1.67USD in my paypal account, ill pledge that
    ill forward the motion.
    $2.00 usd from me.

Ajahah at the key board thing you guys a re right il take the gf she will be better company and the giving her some info before the show is good idea to. I'd rep you
    all
    if I wasn't a troll thanks guys. the only
    thong is about taking her I gta buy her a ticket! if i took a mate they would have bought there own

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If she gets bored at mma shows she'll fall asleep at a bodybuilding show.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

gabswithabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gabswithabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gabswithabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gabswithabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gabswithabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gabswithabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gabswithabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gabswithabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gabswithabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gabswithabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gabswithabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by hooky View Post
    Ajahah at the key board thing you guys a re right il take the gf she will be better company and the giving her some info before the show is good idea to. I'd rep you
    all
    if I wasn't a troll thanks guys. the only
    thong is about taking her I gta buy her a ticket! if i took a mate they would have bought there own
    Haha cheap ass. I'm taking my girlfriend, buying both tickets, then drive down there, then pay for parking. But it's my first pro show to I really don't mind! What seat you getting? I'm row C

^^^ Ahahah I'm a student man moneys tight are you going to the main show then? I'm booking tickets at end of this week feeling sorry for you with te parking in London it's a fukin rip off I only have to jump on tube. it's my first
    pro show to though and my bird wasn't exactly bored at mma show It was just she got fed up with all the pikeys getting over excited thinking they could smash out chuck lidell after a couple beers.

Just on a further note I used to fight in Thai boxin and she likes to go to these shows as the atmosphere is more respectful ad I'm anticipatig a bodybuilding show to be more like this but as I said I'm pretty unaware

nothing but a peppercorn Rambo26's Avatar
    Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Im probably going by myself!
    All posts should be considered in the correct context, especially those in the Misc section.