CanadianAllDay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need Legit Advice to Get Laid

Cliffs:
    Going to a party
    Nedd to know how to initiate conversation,kiss, etc.
    How to tell if someone wants me
    general tips
    No Reps, but I'll still Rep you.

piszczel is just really nice. (+1000) piszczel is just really nice. (+1000) piszczel is just really nice. (+1000) piszczel is just really nice. (+1000) piszczel is just really nice. (+1000) piszczel is just really nice. (+1000) piszczel is just really nice. (+1000) piszczel is just really nice. (+1000) piszczel is just really nice. (+1000) piszczel is just really nice. (+1000) piszczel is just really nice. (+1000)
    Before I entered this thread I thought "what are you, 15?", and suprise suprise, you're 16.
    Just chill at the party and have a good time man. You can't force it, be yourself and if some girl is interested then good times, but you can't go to a party for the sole purpose of getting laid, that's just retarded.
    Workout journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=116712111

NOTHING is sacred.

"BUT... it's way too easy to get caught up in all this ****ing minutia- like the kids on the Teen forums who won't eat regular peanut butter because it has 4g of sugar or whatever, ATG nazis, obsessing about every part of training, etc. Simplicity works." -101CavGrunt

mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you go to a party with the mindset "I want to get laid" your chances of actually getting laid diminish greatly.

I mean its impossible for us to teach you social skills over the internet, just focus on having fun, not getting too drunk, and if a girl presents herself don't force it, just have fun with the interaction.

This isn't to say you should be non-sexual, and if a girl is touching you, flirting with you etc, touch her back, flirt with her back, squeeze her, pick her up, whatever escalate naturally, don't do something that feels uncomfortable because it will come off as creepy.

Location: Misc City, BBington, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Get her really drunk and rape her. That's what I do, works like a charm.

xHDx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xHDx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xHDx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xHDx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xHDx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xHDx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xHDx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xHDx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xHDx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xHDx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xHDx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Dawes View Post
    Get her really drunk and rape her. That's what I do, works like a charm.
    Lol'd at this..

OP, what makes a girl get turned on is if you act alpha around her. I mean YOU make the moves, and YOU initiate the kiss. Don't let her be sitting there puckering her lips for a few hours waiting for you to get the sign. Pay attention to the signs too.

Also get some good cologne, chicks DIG good cologne. (I.e. hollister's "jake")

JC2692 is just really nice. (+1000) JC2692 is just really nice. (+1000) JC2692 is just really nice. (+1000) JC2692 is just really nice. (+1000) JC2692 is just really nice. (+1000) JC2692 is just really nice. (+1000) JC2692 is just really nice. (+1000) JC2692 is just really nice. (+1000) JC2692 is just really nice. (+1000) JC2692 is just really nice. (+1000) JC2692 is just really nice. (+1000)
    if your talking to a bish (making eye contact ofcourse) and she looks down at your lips, she wants to kiss you. so do it.

Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    hold her hand & tell her you love her

works every time bro
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=515913953 - log.

CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by xHDx View Post
    Lol'd at this..

OP, what makes a girl get turned on is if you act alpha around her. I mean YOU make the moves, and YOU initiate the kiss. Don't let her be sitting there puckering her lips for a few hours waiting for you to get the sign. Pay attention to the signs too.

Also get some good cologne, chicks DIG good cologne. (I.e. hollister's "jake")
    lold at hollister cologne being "good cologne." brb, smelling like every other guy. get a scent that smells good and no one else uses. people will want to know what youre wearing rather than already knowing. makes for good conversation starter. I mean srsly, no one is going to ask you what you're wearing when you've got curve on, even though it does smell great.

Location: Misc City, BBington, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Paco Rabanne Million
    Davidoff Cool Water
    coolcolognemayne

ezzzo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ezzzo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ezzzo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ezzzo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ezzzo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ezzzo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ezzzo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ezzzo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ezzzo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ezzzo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ezzzo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    OP just chill with your friends at the party. Get some flip cup going and have a good time. If you see a girl you wanna hookup with, just go over and talk to her. If she's down, it won't take more than you just talking to her for a while. Don't be clingy, and show her that you're down.

Or roofies.