Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    youngbuckjeff3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youngbuckjeff3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youngbuckjeff3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youngbuckjeff3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youngbuckjeff3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youngbuckjeff3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youngbuckjeff3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youngbuckjeff3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youngbuckjeff3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youngbuckjeff3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youngbuckjeff3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Difference between weightlifting, bodybuilding, and powerlifting?

I was just wondering the difference between weightlifting, powerlifting, and bodybuilding to find out my style. I think I've always been a kind of a bodybuilding and weightlifting hybrid, I do bodybuilding exercise and train hard but my main goals are strength and size, I'm not really sure which one I'd choose if I had to pick one because I want to be both, but if I had to choose I'd go with strength, even though a strong person will still be big to an extent.

If anyone could tell me or hint me my style that would be great, I guess the best way to describe my training is that I do bodybuilding exercises and routine(5 days a week, 1 muscle group a day, 4 exercises per day/muscle group, 4 sets per exercise), but my rep ranges are more on the strength side of the spectrum(average rep range is usually around 6-8, sometimes less than 6, sometimes higher than 8 depending on the exercise. My ultimate goal is to have good size but have even greater strength.

Any help would be great!

racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000)
    bodybuilding-gain size, showcase your body

PL-lift heavy **** ( bench, squat, dead)

weightlifting- lifting heavy **** ( snatch, C+J)
    "on the bech press i usually start off with 205 doing it 5 times then once i ad my usual extra 5 pounds on i can barely do it twice. How can i increase my chest cardio? so i can rep heavy weight easier" -dc1992hp

come by and check out my log. I'm racing to a 275x5 bench and 185x3 strict press with comps.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141680751

*** MISC Strength Crew ***

matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    bodybuilding = focus on aesthetics and size. strength gains are for the purpose of progressive overload for hypertrophy

powerlifting = focus on strength. size gains are for the purpose of lifting heavier weights

weightlifting = what you do when you're in the gym

imo bodybuilding and powerlifting overlap in many respects, but are entirely different sports. sort of how a figure skater and a hockey player (not saying either sport is like figure skating) both need strong ice skating fundamentals, but compete in completely different activities.
    "I wish people trained their brains with the same passion they are training their biceps." - Juliacheh

"you dont want a lot of simple carbs because it increases estrogen levels in your body. unless you eat them right after you workout. estrogen will quicken the uptake of protein and it repleneshes glycogen levels in your muscles!" -GOMDpls

.Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by racketteer View Post
    bodybuilding-gain size, showcase your body

PL-lift heavy **** ( bench, squat, dead)

weightlifting- lifting heavy **** ( snatch, C+J)
    This.

ShibartGertuck is not very helpful. (-500) ShibartGertuck is not very helpful. (-500) ShibartGertuck is not very helpful. (-500) ShibartGertuck is not very helpful. (-500) ShibartGertuck is not very helpful. (-500) ShibartGertuck is not very helpful. (-500) ShibartGertuck is not very helpful. (-500) ShibartGertuck is not very helpful. (-500) ShibartGertuck is not very helpful. (-500) ShibartGertuck is not very helpful. (-500) ShibartGertuck is not very helpful. (-500)
    Weightlifting can be a generic term for just, you guessed it, lifting weights or it can refer to Olympic Weightlifting.

Bodybuilding is about building you body to look massive or for aesthetics.

Powerlifting is about lifting maximal weight in three different lifts: The bench, the squat and the deadlift.

Registered User Themotorbikeman's Avatar
    Themotorbikeman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Themotorbikeman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Themotorbikeman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Themotorbikeman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Themotorbikeman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Themotorbikeman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Themotorbikeman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Themotorbikeman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Surely bodybuilding is powerlifting in the sense that many bodybuilders increase weight every session as would a powerlifter, the only difference being that a bodybuilder would complete more reps and have less time in between sets.
    You have to progressively add the weight to gain size and in doing so increases strength so bodybuilding could be classed along side powerlifting.

macniall will become famous soon enough. (+50) macniall will become famous soon enough. (+50) macniall will become famous soon enough. (+50) macniall will become famous soon enough. (+50) macniall will become famous soon enough. (+50) macniall will become famous soon enough. (+50) macniall will become famous soon enough. (+50) macniall will become famous soon enough. (+50) macniall will become famous soon enough. (+50) macniall will become famous soon enough. (+50) macniall will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bodybuilding = focus on aesthetics

Powerlifting = lifting heavy shít (squat, bench, dead - in that order)

Weightlifting = refers to lifting heavy shít (snatch, c+j - in that order) aka Olympic Weightlifting

Weight Training = is what you do in the gym, when you lift weights you are weight training is NOT weightlifting (Olympic)

skynet87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skynet87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skynet87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

your post concerning strength or bodybuilding

Originally Posted by youngbuckjeff3 View Post
    I was just wondering the difference between weightlifting, powerlifting, and bodybuilding to find out my style. I think I've always been a kind of a bodybuilding and weightlifting hybrid, I do bodybuilding exercise and train hard but my main goals are strength and size, I'm not really sure which one I'd choose if I had to pick one because I want to be both, but if I had to choose I'd go with strength, even though a strong person will still be big to an extent.

If anyone could tell me or hint me my style that would be great, I guess the best way to describe my training is that I do bodybuilding exercises and routine(5 days a week, 1 muscle group a day, 4 exercises per day/muscle group, 4 sets per exercise), but my rep ranges are more on the strength side of the spectrum(average rep range is usually around 6-8, sometimes less than 6, sometimes higher than 8 depending on the exercise. My ultimate goal is to have good size but have even greater strength.

Any help would be great!

it actually sounds like you have a pretty well rounded program. my names tyler and im on my way to becoming a personal trainer...not to mention im an all around strength enthusiest. before we start just know that i prefer strength and conditioning rather than bodybuilding but ill keep my opinions and things im about to say as unbuyest as possible lol.....bodybuilders and strength trainers always seem to be revaling with one another...bodybuilders think strength trainers look hidius and brag about how much weight they can put up and strength trainees are always harping on bodybuilders because theyre`all show and no go` im sure youve heard the famous question...its usaually asked by a really small guy in the gym to a very large weightlifter "nice body,but what can you do with it?" here it is as simply as i can put it out there....you can do both...and it sounds like you are...even tho the lifts look like theyre the same everything about bodybuilding is different than strength and conditioning....athletes stregnth and condition. its a style of lifting that assists them in their sports performance...example:athelets should never do exercises such as barbell curls. why? because isolating muscles in exercises teaches your nervous system to overrecruit them in a pattern or movement and in a high contact sport hocky,football,mma,boxing etc this can cause a career threatening injury. 9 out of 10 times strength and conditioning trainees are not going above a 5 rep max for their major compound lifts..deadlift,bench press,squats,overhead press etc. strength and conditioning trainees primary goal is to get better at their sports performance and usually thats it..hope that wasnt too confusing....bodybuilding is well,building up your body lol. mainly through diet...be not decieved my friend there is no human alive that can"eat whatever they want" and still make "visible" gains. weve all heard that guy in the gym. hes usually that same idiot swearing he packed on 10 lbs of muscle mass in a month(anatomicaly impossible) . bodybuilding focuses on stressing,fatiuqing and down right abusing muscle fibers to rebuild them (with proper nutrition and lifestyle) to look....pretty. not being funny but thats what bodybuilding is all about in a nutshell. looking pretty and being healthy. id say your a hybrid. which is honestly the best approach in my opinion...youre not an athlete so you can get away with building your muscles up and making them look swole and amazing...and youre not all the way a bodybuilder so you dont have to guilt rid yourself over everything you eat and you can gain all the benifits of the compound lifts...an example ideal workout of both training methods would look like this
    chest day
    bench press 2-6 sets of 3-5 reps
    incline dumbell press 3-4 sets of 8-10 reps
    dips 3-4 sets of 8-12 reps
    butterfly or pecdeck machine 3 sets of 12-15 reps
    pushups 3 sets untill failure

understand that strength and conditioning is completely different than bodybuilding..everything down to your grip placement on the bar for whatever exercises you choose probably has a huge variation difference..look into a strength and conditioning or powerlifting channel on youtube and find a way to intergrade both methods into your training and be the baddest dude in your gym ;P
    also important...if your doing under 5 reps for any exercise at all its critical to give yourself what they call a "deload week" whatever exercise youve been doing you must take a break and do something like 3 sets of 10 reps

makeitbrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitbrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitbrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitbrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitbrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitbrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitbrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitbrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitbrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitbrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitbrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by skynet87 View Post
    it
    Strong 2 year bump for a dumbass who doesn't know jackchit.
    **Always pick 7 crew**

**If no 7 pick 3 crew**

rep on r/c:

supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    powerlifting is for fat people

weight lifting aka olympic lifting is only useful if your training to be in the olympics

and bodybuilding is a gift from the gods

acquire aesthetics, disreguard everything

Registered User PumpinIRONMAN10's Avatar
    PumpinIRONMAN10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PumpinIRONMAN10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PumpinIRONMAN10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PumpinIRONMAN10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PumpinIRONMAN10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PumpinIRONMAN10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PumpinIRONMAN10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PumpinIRONMAN10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PumpinIRONMAN10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PumpinIRONMAN10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PumpinIRONMAN10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Weight lifting- A thing people do for fun. Doesn't necessarily have to have a purpose, but usually it's people who enjoy.
    Powerlifting- 100% competition. Entering tournaments, basically to be used as a sport. Work at it enough, and here comes Strongman
    Bodybuilding- No offense, it's for people who can't stop staring at themselves in the mirror. I don't like body builders ( how cocky they are ). It just annoys me when people think they are SOOOO much cooler if they are muscular.

I myself love powerlifting. That's why I aint posting a picture of my half naked self so the whole world can see.
    But hey, what would the world be like without pricks?

Abrupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abrupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abrupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abrupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abrupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abrupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abrupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abrupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abrupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abrupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abrupt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by makeitbrahs View Post
    Strong 2 year bump for a dumbass who doesn't know jackchit.
    maybe it took him 2 years to type all that out.

PumpinIRONMAN10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PumpinIRONMAN10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PumpinIRONMAN10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PumpinIRONMAN10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PumpinIRONMAN10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PumpinIRONMAN10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PumpinIRONMAN10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PumpinIRONMAN10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PumpinIRONMAN10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PumpinIRONMAN10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PumpinIRONMAN10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Abrupt View Post
    maybe it took him 2 years to type all that out.
    lol

CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by PumpinIRONMAN10 View Post
    Weight lifting- A thing people do for fun. Doesn't necessarily have to have a purpose, but usually it's people who enjoy.
    Powerlifting- 100% competition. Entering tournaments, basically to be used as a sport. Work at it enough, and here comes Strongman
    Bodybuilding- No offense, it's for people who can't stop staring at themselves in the mirror. I don't like body builders ( how cocky they are ). It just annoys me when people think they are SOOOO much cooler if they are muscular.

I myself love powerlifting. That's why I aint posting a picture of my half naked self so the whole world can see.
    But hey, what would the world be like without pricks?
    What the f*ck, you're about as stupid as the one who bumped this sh*t thread.
    My log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154949233

And you're about as queer as elton john bro. C'mon. We all know your poser ass only does it to look in the mirror. Do yourself a favor though, get fat, you'd look way better. And by the way, tell your sister i'm sorry if she gets pregnant and your dad thanks for filming. I had a great time.

CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500)
    And you're about as queer as elton john bro. C'mon. We all know your poser ass only does it to look in the mirror. Do yourself a favor though, get fat, you'd look way better. And by the way, tell your sister i'm sorry if she gets pregnant and your dad thanks for filming. I had a great time.
    Lol this is especially stupid because I'm just a fat guy who squats. Keep trolling.

Originally Posted by CupcakeSquats View Post
    Lol this is especially stupid because I'm just a fat guy who squats. Keep trolling.

HAHA this isn't a bitching sight shut the f*ck up and don't go f*ckin with peoples opinions, asswipe. screw you and shut the f*ck up no one gives a f*ck

Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nothing rustles my jimmies more then when someone thinks a weightlifter is someone who lifts weight.

Weightlifter = Oly lifts

Fuk m8

Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000)
    HAHA this isn't a bitching sight shut the f*ck up and don't go f*ckin with peoples opinions, asswipe. screw you and shut the f*ck up no one gives a f*ck
    Hey why dont you kindly do us all a favor and shut the **** up.

Thank you.

Lmao so dead. Believe it or not kid, you can have stupid opinions too. Your opinions are stupid. I called you out on them because they're stupid. I'm typing this way because you're probably as stupid as your opinions.

Oh man, so done with these forums.

Originally Posted by CupcakeSquats View Post
    Lmao so dead. Believe it or not kid, you can have stupid opinions too. Your opinions are stupid. I called you out on them because they're stupid. I'm typing this way because you're probably as stupid as your opinions.

Oh man, so done with these forums.
    Why arent you on gsf

Originally Posted by Jericoe View Post
    Why arent you on gsf
    Have an account there, just couldn't be bothered to post on 2 forums at the same time.

Correction: Bodybuilding is for men who go up on stages in speedos with lipstick and other men.... perhaps orgys afterwards?

Fortheboys is not very helpful. (-500) Fortheboys is not very helpful. (-500) Fortheboys is not very helpful. (-500) Fortheboys is not very helpful. (-500) Fortheboys is not very helpful. (-500) Fortheboys is not very helpful. (-500) Fortheboys is not very helpful. (-500) Fortheboys is not very helpful. (-500) Fortheboys is not very helpful. (-500) Fortheboys is not very helpful. (-500) Fortheboys is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by skynet87 View Post
    it actually sounds like you have a pretty well rounded program. my names tyler and im on my way to becoming a personal trainer...not to mention im an all around strength enthusiest. before we start just know that i prefer strength and conditioning rather than bodybuilding but ill keep my opinions and things im about to say as unbuyest as possible lol.....bodybuilders and strength trainers always seem to be revaling with one another...bodybuilders think strength trainers look hidius and brag about how much weight they can put up and strength trainees are always harping on bodybuilders because theyre`all show and no go` im sure youve heard the famous question...its usaually asked by a really small guy in the gym to a very large weightlifter "nice body,but what can you do with it?" here it is as simply as i can put it out there....you can do both...and it sounds like you are...even tho the lifts look like theyre the same everything about bodybuilding is different than strength and conditioning....athletes stregnth and condition. its a style of lifting that assists them in their sports performance...example:athelets should never do exercises such as barbell curls. why? because isolating muscles in exercises teaches your nervous system to overrecruit them in a pattern or movement and in a high contact sport hocky,football,mma,boxing etc this can cause a career threatening injury. 9 out of 10 times strength and conditioning trainees are not going above a 5 rep max for their major compound lifts..deadlift,bench press,squats,overhead press etc. strength and conditioning trainees primary goal is to get better at their sports performance and usually thats it..hope that wasnt too confusing....bodybuilding is well,building up your body lol. mainly through diet...be not decieved my friend there is no human alive that can"eat whatever they want" and still make "visible" gains. weve all heard that guy in the gym. hes usually that same idiot swearing he packed on 10 lbs of muscle mass in a month(anatomicaly impossible) . bodybuilding focuses on stressing,fatiuqing and down right abusing muscle fibers to rebuild them (with proper nutrition and lifestyle) to look....pretty. not being funny but thats what bodybuilding is all about in a nutshell. looking pretty and being healthy. id say your a hybrid. which is honestly the best approach in my opinion...youre not an athlete so you can get away with building your muscles up and making them look swole and amazing...and youre not all the way a bodybuilder so you dont have to guilt rid yourself over everything you eat and you can gain all the benifits of the compound lifts...an example ideal workout of both training methods would look like this
    chest day
    bench press 2-6 sets of 3-5 reps
    incline dumbell press 3-4 sets of 8-10 reps
    dips 3-4 sets of 8-12 reps
    butterfly or pecdeck machine 3 sets of 12-15 reps
    pushups 3 sets untill failure

understand that strength and conditioning is completely different than bodybuilding..everything down to your grip placement on the bar for whatever exercises you choose probably has a huge variation difference..look into a strength and conditioning or powerlifting channel on youtube and find a way to intergrade both methods into your training and be the baddest dude in your gym ;P
    also important...if your doing under 5 reps for any exercise at all its critical to give yourself what they call a "deload week" whatever exercise youve been doing you must take a break and do something like 3 sets of 10 reps

strong first post

Fortheboys is not very helpful. (-500) Fortheboys is not very helpful. (-500) Fortheboys is not very helpful. (-500) Fortheboys is not very helpful. (-500) Fortheboys is not very helpful. (-500) Fortheboys is not very helpful. (-500) Fortheboys is not very helpful. (-500) Fortheboys is not very helpful. (-500) Fortheboys is not very helpful. (-500) Fortheboys is not very helpful. (-500) Fortheboys is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by supremebro View Post

weight lifting aka olympic lifting is only useful if your training to be in the olympics

lulz, is that a fact? Look up Ben Rice, brah

TIGER107 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TIGER107 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TIGER107 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TIGER107 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TIGER107 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TIGER107 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TIGER107 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TIGER107 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TIGER107 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TIGER107 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TIGER107 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by matthew3881 View Post
    bodybuilding = focus on aesthetics and size. strength gains are for the purpose of progressive overload for hypertrophy

powerlifting = focus on strength. size gains are for the purpose of lifting heavier weights

weightlifting = what you do when you're in the gym

imo bodybuilding and powerlifting overlap in many respects, but are entirely different sports. sort of how a figure skater and a hockey player (not saying either sport is like figure skating) both need strong ice skating fundamentals, but compete in completely different activities.
    dumbest answer to this question i ever heard. you are a newbie who shouldn't be "playing coach".
    "I'm meaner than I am genetically gifted, and I am purely gifted genetically. Say what you want but don't act surprised..."

- Menonymous.

themuscleman01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themuscleman01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themuscleman01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themuscleman01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themuscleman01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themuscleman01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themuscleman01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themuscleman01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themuscleman01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themuscleman01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themuscleman01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How can you forget power bodybuilding!
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/mike...g-program.html
    Its a must. separates the men from the boys.
    people that think its either power lifting or bodybuilding and not both obviously didn't try or didn't try hard enough.
    Bench press:230
    Dead lift:275
    Squat:265

mickarch95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mickarch95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mickarch95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mickarch95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mickarch95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mickarch95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mickarch95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mickarch95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mickarch95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mickarch95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mickarch95 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by supremebro View Post

''Powerlifting is for fat people''
    I lol'd
    Last edited by mickarch95; 11-14-2014 at 05:27 PM.

SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000)
    powerlifting: being powerful
    weightlifting: being explosive
    bodybuilding: being self-obsessed
    Master total
    S: 585
    B: 370
    D: 605

Drewinn22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Weight lifters are usually your athletic types of people. You focus on one Olympic lift and day combined with a push pull system. For example Monday would be hang cleans combined with a push day meaning you're working chest, shoulders, quads, and calves. You're also working glutes but you also work them when you're doing deadlifts which is a pulling exercise. The theory behind it is allowing the body to recover and train more. I hate when people say leg day, when you're actually training for strength and power you do legs everyday. Most people neglecte the mobility and recovery part of training which is why they usually don't know much about weight lighting.