Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by piratesfan View Post
    Has anyone experienced an increase in heart rate taking this?
    Why do you ask? Have you?
    UNCnate@gmail.com, B.Sc, ASCM CPT

fatless is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatless is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatless is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatless is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatless is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatless is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatless is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatless is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatless is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatless is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatless is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by On Fire View Post
    Lean Xtreme is currently giving me more joint issues than any DS ever has. Never had a knee problem in my life until now. I'm progressively ramping up the joint support, hopefully I can beat this.

Interestingly, I too have the constipation issue.
    I have had slight arthritis in my hands, and it acts up even worse in cold and moist weather. I havent experienced a spike in the soreness when I am using LX. It could be just from the cold weather.

piratesfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    Why do you ask? Have you?
    I'm considering taking it. I had a really bad experience with oxyelite pro, so I'm cautious with any fat burner now. I know its a non stim but never hurts to ask people who have taken it.

Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thanks for all the replies folks and it's been interesting to read the discussion.

The constipation issue has gone away but I'm still not as regular. There should be no other issues as my diet is steady as and has not changed. I would probably conclude that the constipation issue subsides when your body becomes accustomed to LX. I shall give it another week and see.

As for the joint pain, the knees is definitely where it hits. I've never had knee soreness before so it is slightly concerning, although I will continue to counteract the LX with OT and ride it through - as long as it causes no lasting damage.

The dryness to the lips and mouth still exists and I do get through litres of water per day. Again, it is something I will take on the chin for the sake of the product cycle.

As for the benefits (there HAS to be SOME right?), I have not been on it long enough to really notice. However, I do find that taking something that is proven to help makes you more determined to keep up the intensity of lifting and cardio to give it the best possible chance. This is not so much a placebo effect as a desire to get value for money!

I am fully expecting LX to work as promised. Running three caps per day will give it 30 days. I might even post up a pic at the end (although that won't give you what I was like "before" - you'll have to trust me!)

If it works, I am quite prepared to ride the side effects and use many times again in the future.

Any more feedback and experiences from this product are most welcome.

Cheers

Z.
    Plans go wrong for lack of advice; many advisors bring success. Pv15:22.

Genomyx, Biotivia, CL, DS fan boy.

Abliderate Advance Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145111921

zephyrmike is on a distinguished road. (+10) zephyrmike is on a distinguished road. (+10) zephyrmike is on a distinguished road. (+10) zephyrmike is on a distinguished road. (+10) zephyrmike is on a distinguished road. (+10) zephyrmike is on a distinguished road. (+10) zephyrmike is on a distinguished road. (+10) zephyrmike is on a distinguished road. (+10) zephyrmike is on a distinguished road. (+10) zephyrmike is on a distinguished road. (+10) zephyrmike is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Taking LX and TZ and have had no sides. Only thing I can chime in on is make sure you drink a gallon of water/day. There has been a few days where I was running ragged with work, etc and forgot to drink water... the next morning I felt hungover as hell. As long as I am chugging a lot of water I am fine. I am starting the EC stack this week, gonna slowly ramp up and see how I feel. Hoping the full arsenal of LX/TZ and EC will put the kaibosh on my stubborn fat.

Location: Newcastle, Tyne & Wear, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Zaxxxon View Post
    Thanks for all the replies folks and it's been interesting to read the discussion.

The constipation issue has gone away but I'm still not as regular. There should be no other issues as my diet is steady as and has not changed. I would probably conclude that the constipation issue subsides when your body becomes accustomed to LX. I shall give it another week and see.

As for the joint pain, the knees is definitely where it hits. I've never had knee soreness before so it is slightly concerning, although I will continue to counteract the LX with OT and ride it through - as long as it causes no lasting damage.

The dryness to the lips and mouth still exists and I do get through litres of water per day. Again, it is something I will take on the chin for the sake of the product cycle.

As for the benefits (there HAS to be SOME right?), I have not been on it long enough to really notice. However, I do find that taking something that is proven to help makes you more determined to keep up the intensity of lifting and cardio to give it the best possible chance. This is not so much a placebo effect as a desire to get value for money!

I am fully expecting LX to work as promised. Running three caps per day will give it 30 days. I might even post up a pic at the end (although that won't give you what I was like "before" - you'll have to trust me!)

If it works, I am quite prepared to ride the side effects and use many times again in the future.

Any more feedback and experiences from this product are most welcome.

Cheers

Z.
    If the joint soreness persists, reduce to two caps/day. You can even try staggering doses, so that some days you take three, but the following day(s) you take 2 caps before repeating the cycle.
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Join DS on ******** and Twitter for EXCLUSIVE info and promotions!!

http://www.********.com/DrivenSports
    http://twitter.com/drivensports

Craze :: New & Improved Activate Xtreme :: Triazole :: Lean Xtreme

Craze: Performance Fuel -- The Uprising Has Begun

Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Day 7.

I am pleased to report my bowel movements are back to normal. It must've taken my body a few days to adjust.

Dryness of the mouth persists although this is no bother.

The knee joints are still stiff and sore in the evenings when I've been sitting down for an hour or so. If I keep moving, they are OK. I haven't reduced the dose (still taking 3 per day).

Lift and cardio are continuing in intensity and I may be experiencing a slight improvement around the mid section...

The four week run will provide more improvement no doubt. I'm looking forward to reporting a win for LX.

Cheers

Z.

Abliderate Advance Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145111921

On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've had to stop entirely unfortunately. The knee pain was too much coupled with the fact that I met a new girl that loves to run and hike, so I'm working in boosting my cardio back up to keep up with her.

Been off a few days, knees are still pretty creaky Bumped up my joint support with animal flex, hoping it'll take care of it soon.

Gotta say I'm slightly disappointed. Like Zaxxxon I have never experienced knee joint pain in my life. This has been the first time I've ever had to stop a supplement because it was a detriment to my workouts. I felt less sure of myself in my squats and I had to lower the weight in seated leg extensions.

No hate towards DS, but LX might just not be for me. Once this joint support kicks in I may still try triazole.
    Don't tell me what you want to do, do it.
    Barbarian Requirements Pre-2011 complete: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJSVOLItqMA
    Working on my "core", because I'm not a fat fuk.

Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lean Xtreme is currently giving me more joint issues than any DS ever has. Never had a knee problem in my life until now. I'm progressively ramping up the joint support, hopefully I can beat this.

Interestingly, I too have the constipation issue.

Originally Posted by cjwav34 View Post
    There could be many other variables contibuting to that.
    Water intake, fiber intake, how long you "hold it in", etc.
    I thought this too, but on a cut I up my water and fiber by a lot, and definitely dont hold it in or anything. My body has gotten used to it though. I'm not gonna lie...I have an OLD bottle of superdump250 that I was using for assistance lulz

Day 7.

I am pleased to report my bowel movements are back to normal. It must've taken my body a few days to adjust.
    Same here. I adjusted finally...although I did love having that old formulation of SP250 lol.
    *19ft master race crew*
    *Munches on leaves and twigs crew*
    *Non-Territorial crew*
    *Travel in herd crew*
    *1.5 tons crew*
    *Shatter lions skull with one swift kick crew*
    *African crew*

Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've had to stop entirely unfortunately. The knee pain was too much coupled with the fact that I met a new girl that loves to run and hike, so I'm working in boosting my cardio back up to keep up with her.

Been off a few days, knees are still pretty creaky Bumped up my joint support with animal flex, hoping it'll take care of it soon.

Gotta say I'm slightly disappointed. Like Zaxxxon I have never experienced knee joint pain in my life. This has been the first time I've ever had to stop a supplement because it was a detriment to my workouts. I felt less sure of myself in my squats and I had to lower the weight in seated leg extensions.

No hate towards DS, but LX might just not be for me. Once this joint support kicks in I may still try triazole.
    Did you try reducing the dose?
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Sorry to hijack the question Robboe, but doesn't reducing the dose reduce the potency?

Surely keeping to 3 tabs a day not two makes for more effective results?

PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sorry to hijack the question Robboe, but doesn't reducing the dose reduce the potency?
    Absolutely. It's about compromise.
    Driven Sports

Originally Posted by PinchTheBear View Post
    3 caps it is then. I can live with sore knees.

Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    3 caps it is then. I can live with sore knees.
    Thats what it comes down to. If the soreness is so bad (like it is with me at times) that it prevents me from working out then I cut back on the dose. If its ok (usually during the summer months) then I leave it alone. I would rather reduce fat and have sore joints then the reverse.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Try cissus brother. Worked real well on my knees.

Surely keeping to 3 tabs a day not two makes for more effective results?
    Pinch and Sldge answered exactly what i would have replied to you:

Originally Posted by Sldge View Post
    Thats what it comes down to. If the soreness is so bad (like it is with me at times) that it prevents me from working out then I cut back on the dose. If its ok (usually during the summer months) then I leave it alone. I would rather reduce fat and have sore joints then the reverse.
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How bad of an idea would it be to take an expired bottle of LX? It's been open for a couple years and expired a year ago, but it's always been in a cool dry place.

Thoughts?

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm gonna hijack bump this thread too.

If the 4 hours later dose falls immediately preworkout, should I still take it, or does the risk for injury increase during the workout?

PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FARVIN View Post
    How bad of an idea would it be to take an expired bottle of LX? It's been open for a couple years and expired a year ago, but it's always been in a cool dry place.

Thoughts?
    I'd just throw it away, but that's speaking from extreme paranoia.

Originally Posted by Mr.Cooper69 View Post
    I'm gonna hijack bump this thread too.

If the 4 hours later dose falls immediately preworkout, should I still take it?
    Yes, that's perfectly fine.
    Driven Sports

smaxor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smaxor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smaxor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smaxor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smaxor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smaxor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smaxor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smaxor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smaxor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smaxor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smaxor has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'd just throw it away, but that's speaking from extreme paranoia.

Yes, that's perfectly fine.
    i take lx with craze some days, goes nicely together

lukehaywood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That's weird about the dryness of skin, I've noticed excessively dry skin as well. My skin's not the greatest anyway but I was just in the gym and definitely noticed something going on with it. Not knocking the product either because my skin really is bad so I shouldn't think this will effect other people. I had some weird lower back clicks when I was doing my sit ups but the rest of my joints are fine. No problems going to the toilet yet. Haven't been doing this product long enough to give it any opinion on results.

CockDiesel73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CockDiesel73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CockDiesel73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CockDiesel73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CockDiesel73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CockDiesel73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CockDiesel73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CockDiesel73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CockDiesel73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CockDiesel73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CockDiesel73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's given me dry throat and soreness in a shoulder I already had minor issues with. Erase had the same effect (but worse)....so I know its the cortisol control and dryness this product creates. Results are worth it. Blue Emu (externally) and joints supps control this. Also drop down to two pills a day. Pretty much maintains dryness and vascularity with less sides.