Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    Registered User DirtyBulkLegend's Avatar
    DirtyBulkLegend will become famous soon enough. (+50) DirtyBulkLegend will become famous soon enough. (+50) DirtyBulkLegend will become famous soon enough. (+50) DirtyBulkLegend will become famous soon enough. (+50) DirtyBulkLegend will become famous soon enough. (+50) DirtyBulkLegend will become famous soon enough. (+50) DirtyBulkLegend will become famous soon enough. (+50) DirtyBulkLegend will become famous soon enough. (+50) DirtyBulkLegend will become famous soon enough. (+50) DirtyBulkLegend will become famous soon enough. (+50) DirtyBulkLegend will become famous soon enough. (+50)

best advice ever is from :29 to 1:35

pietro11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pietro11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pietro11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pietro11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pietro11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pietro11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pietro11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pietro11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pietro11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pietro11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pietro11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by spursbrah View Post
    Awesome thread. Here is my contribution:

1) Don't ever, ever, ever, ever go to church. Religion is a mental prison, it is brainwashing. I wasted alot of my life doing the church thing I will elaborate if anyone asks.

2) Listen to what people say, what I mean is that don't just "ignore" someone because they don't have the exact same views as you, because later in life you will end up seeing that person was more right than you.

3) Don't give your money away to anyone or anything, unless it is a completely pure decision of yours. Don't do it for others and don't do it for luck.

4) Be selfish. This is counter-intuitive but, selfish people will always get more respect than pushovers/flakes.

5) Fukk what other people think, don't live life trying to live up to pretentious social standards. People are masters at spotting a fake.
    rule #1
    don't take anything spursbrah says seriously

brownvirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50) brownvirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50) brownvirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50) brownvirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50) brownvirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50) brownvirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50) brownvirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50) brownvirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50) brownvirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50) brownvirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50) brownvirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am 21.....I would love to go back and tell myself this....instead this is for the HSers and just beginning college/uni miscers

stop f*ckin procrastinating and do your f*cking work
    .....also learn to f*ckin read high level stuff like scholarly articles and classic work
    (not harry potter you f*gg*t...meaningful sh*t like "The Wealth of Nations" and "Karl Marx The Model of Class Conflict")...
    ...instead of watching movies watch documentaries (history or education about future life)...at least you will learn....but be careful of the sources...ask yourself if it is credible
    ...we have enough conspirators that are born from sh*tty documentaries with no proof

procrastination is a bad habit and in some cases hard to overcome
    I was also one of those ignorant f*gs who thought I will focus later....NO!....FOCUS NOW...SH*T PILES UP

turn off the TV, turn off your dam music, turn off the video game, get off the damn computer...
    instead of spending 2 hours on the misc or 3 hours watching a movie, learn something!
    (ie go out and learn to socialize....no...not hanging out with the buddy you have known for 7 years...meet new people...you will be surprised how many of these people have the potential to be connections for future jobs or etc.)

stop day dreaming about the way life is going to go
    I will have a nice car, big house, beautiful wife and kids....gonna be ballin...go to prestigious University...get poon from every direction
    (even 2 weeks ago I would not have been able to predict where I am now...I am not saying stop making goals and having dreams....just be prepared to not have things turn out your way)...

instead of dreaming about an outcome...go and do something positive

tutor a kid (potential future Einstein)....

talk to an old guy at an old folks home (being lonely sucks...its nice to know someone is listening to you)...

visit a sick kid (everyone has stress...comfort is nice during these situations)....

study something random you would never want to
    (helps prevent alienation...if you let TV, movies, and media in general brain wash you all day, over time you forget who you are...don't let the Media tell you that you will be happy if you become rich or buy expensive crap or entertain yourself....go out and learn what truly makes you happy....chances are its friends, family and other loved ones...the more of em you have the happier you will be)...

....uuugh.....I should stop procrastinating and get back to studying for midterm
    Last edited by brownvirgin; 10-24-2011 at 01:29 PM.

suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ironsight View Post
    Take care of your credit. It will get you through some of your "tougher leaner" times, and there WILL be "tougher leaner" times.

Start saving now. Always have enough in the bank to support your current lifestyle for at least 6 months. This will give you the freedom to be happy in your work (you won't go to work everyday just because you need the paycheck to cover your cost of living).

Stay in contact with your family and close friends, no matter which direction life takes you. You only have one family, and you only get to keep them for so long. Sometimes just a quick phone call or even a text to your parents will mean the world to them!

Don't get trapped into thinking that you have to know exactly what you want to do (career wise) when you are in your 20's. Set goals and reach them, but don't be afraid to change them after you experience more and more things in life. You are never too old to have dreams, and it's never too late to follow them.

There's a few that were on the top of my head. I'll offer more if the MISC is interested.

age - 35
    solid advise brah, will rep on recharge, also i would ad to travel whenever as possible as much as possible.

Drewdog428 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewdog428 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewdog428 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewdog428 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewdog428 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewdog428 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewdog428 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewdog428 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewdog428 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewdog428 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewdog428 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DirtyBulkLegend View Post

best advice ever is from :29 to 1:35
    2:26 til 5 minutes some good ****, so true
    "Don't fear failure. Not failure, but low aim, is the crime. In great attempts it is glorious even to fail."

Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    20+

i wish i knew that bengay to the balls was a bad idea.
    -Official Member of the Misc Corvette Crew-
    -I rep back whenever I'm recharged/off spread-

-=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bump. Give me more knowledge misc.

FatZillllla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatZillllla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatZillllla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatZillllla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatZillllla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatZillllla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatZillllla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatZillllla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatZillllla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatZillllla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatZillllla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    le bump
    - Biracial Angel Crew
    - Sleep Naked Crew
    - [A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew
    - Big Beautiful Bus Crew
    - Negging fellow Vancouverite on sight crew
    - Gained 130lbs+ crew
    - Have a lot of baby fat crew

Start Weight: 376.8 - Current Weight 314.0 - Goal Weight 180.0

Vaporeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Too much bull chit in this thread about getting a job and working for other people. Where are the businessmen? Where are the entrepreneurs? 401k plans? You srs? You don't become rich by saving money, you become rich by blowing up your income, spend below your means but the goal is to earn tons of money.

Things I'd tell myself at 14 years old

You can't change other people, but you can change yourself

Learn to look at yourself objectively, see yourself through other people's eyes and you can improve yourself

Your decisions will shape where you go

Don't be afraid to put yourself out there

Nothing is certain

Your roughest waters are ahead of you so be prepared

With that said, you will go through one of the biggest challenges of your life - and if done right you'll become a better man

Focus on finding fulfillment in all areas of life - and stop chasing things that doesn't matter

Figure out ways to add value to this world

Cherish your health and your loved ones - choose wisely who you let into your heart

Raise your standards - even when you think you can't and expect more of yourself - and push others around you to be more

Don't ever give up

Live with values, do the right thing, trust on the path you're on, and don't ever compromise what you believe in

Become mentally strong and work on improving yourself daily

Time is your most valuable asset - something you'll quickly learn as you get older

EUHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) EUHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) EUHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) EUHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) EUHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) EUHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) EUHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) EUHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) EUHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) EUHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) EUHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    dont take life too seriously...none of us get out alive

value time over money....

dont waste your life away playing video games or on the computer...get out and LIVE

dont worry about things u dont have control over

never lend money to anyone except close family

have a healthy balance of 'living in the moment' along with 'preparing for the future'

take risks

invest in YOURSELF (gym, clothing, social skills, ect)
    Last edited by EUHustler; 02-26-2014 at 11:54 AM.

jjangles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjangles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Guy once told me, "You're only young once - might as well buy the fast car now" and all those other material possessions that people so often get caught up in.

My response was exactly in the same vein - You're only young once, and get just one opportunity to capitalize on the magic of compound investment returns.

Lesson is, everything in moderation - would you rather have a $40,000 car today which will be worth nil in 10 years, or a $20,000 car today which does the same job and invest that remaining $20,000 today to have $40,000 in ten years?

xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Vaporeon View Post
    Too much bull chit in this thread about getting a job and working for other people. Where are the businessmen? Where are the entrepreneurs? 401k plans? You srs? You don't become rich by saving money, you become rich by blowing up your income, spend below your means but the goal is to earn tons of money.

~Sh!tty Chest Crew~ CEO & Founder
    Traditional Wetshaving Crew
    Misc Snapchatters Crew

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146163903

"The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found.
    There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength.
    Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential,
    It's impossible to turn back."
    -Henry Rollins

ObviouslyDutch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ObviouslyDutch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ObviouslyDutch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ObviouslyDutch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ObviouslyDutch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ObviouslyDutch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ObviouslyDutch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ObviouslyDutch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ObviouslyDutch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ObviouslyDutch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ObviouslyDutch is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Strong bump, MISC, I NEED THOU KNOWLEDGE!
    ***After rubbing my sweaty ballsack I smell my fingers crew***
    ***Tall white guy who went bezerk on dat loud mouth bish and the WK ******* is legendary crew***

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...................................R.I.P.....................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.............
    ................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪..................
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    31 yo geezer brah checking in.

Don't waste your time with chit women. Banging it out with them for a short time is acceptable. Never get in a long term relationship with one. If you're in one, get out. No matter how convenient it is, you'll never find better with a nagging bish at home.

At the same time, don't waste your time hanging around chit friends. Cut out all negative people from your life.

Don't worry about "wasting" time. John Lennon said it best: "Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasting time."

Don't be foolish with your money. Every dollar you spend is another dollar you have to spend working to make it up. It's best to think of time as money and vice versa. We're only here for a limited time. Do you want to sell some of that time for a piece of chit that you're only going to use a couple of times?

Embrace the fact that you're going to die. Long before that though, you're going to be old. We have "golden years" from about 16 to about 50. Seriously, the second you realize how short life really is, it's either too late or you panic and try to rush life in.

Family is everything in life. Family can be close friends as well. These are the people who will be there for you when the chit inevitably hits the fan. Be there for them as well.

Travel. This is probably the biggest thing you can do. It will enrich your life and show you perspectives outside of the typical "bubble" we tend to live in. This goes double for us Americans. We get into this works 9-5, watch tv, eat fast food, "live for the weekend" rut that fuarking sucks.

jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    good thread
    The Misc is dead.

DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hitting 24 soon and really needed this thread, thanks brahs.
    Ye

LittleHippo

EMPIRE CREW.

BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Some of the perspectives that I wish elders growing up instilled within me in my teens...

1) 'I don't want to' is good enough reason not to.

2) 'I want to' is good enough reason to.

3) Give yourself the appreciation, empathy and compassion that you wish you would consistently receive from others.

4) Everyone has the same basic psychological needs, we just try to fulfill them in different ways.

5) Look for win-win romantic, platonic and business relationships.

6) Other people will try to encourage you to attack yourself psychologically if you don't agree with their beliefs, values or do what they want. Treat yourself with unconditional kindness and love in order to protect yourself from being affected.

7) Good posture and biomechanics is one of the most overlooked components of good psychological and physical health. (Learn Bruce Frantzis' qigong, primarily for the good biomechanics and posture that it cultivates.)

8) Women can be huge *******s, and *******s in ways that men usually aren't.

9) Pragmatic concerns motivate dating choices, sometimes as much as psychological make-up and values.

10) Save and invest to retire as early as possible.
    If You Don't Like To Talk About Your Feelings, This Might Help...
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178926621

The Most Heartbreaking Thing That I've Learned About 'The Elite'.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178536851

Bitcoin And 'The Elite' - Why Bitcoin Is Not Revolutionary
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179820783

Thanshin is just really nice. (+1000) Thanshin is just really nice. (+1000) Thanshin is just really nice. (+1000) Thanshin is just really nice. (+1000) Thanshin is just really nice. (+1000) Thanshin is just really nice. (+1000) Thanshin is just really nice. (+1000) Thanshin is just really nice. (+1000) Thanshin is just really nice. (+1000) Thanshin is just really nice. (+1000) Thanshin is just really nice. (+1000)
    What I wish I had understood before 35:

- Life is way longer than I expected. There's time to do a lot of things.
    - However, young life is short and every year is less valuable than the previous one. Never sacrifice one year to have a better one ten years later. Don't sacrifice your 19th year to have a better 29th.
    - A more beautiful body is one of the best possible investments to have a better life for decades. Society is shallow and it will treat you better.
    - Make lots of friends while young. You'll lose more than gain further ahead.
    - Shame is only in your head. No one will remember that stupid thing you did or said.

And, the most important one: Everyone is just people. Never feel yourself above or below anyone. Money, looks or achievements don't turn people into special creatures; nor do their lack turn people into monsters.
    Every single person you'll ever encounter is a human being. No one should be put in a pedestal and no one should be crushed under a boot. Talk to random people. Smile to random people. People are interesting. People have things to teach you, stories to tell, questions to ask.

STLbuilder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) STLbuilder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) STLbuilder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) STLbuilder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) STLbuilder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) STLbuilder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) STLbuilder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) STLbuilder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) STLbuilder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) STLbuilder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) STLbuilder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    nothing is as bad as you think it will be.

the majority of being successful is just showing up

be proactive

break hard tasks into smaller "easier" tasks

Learn to solve problems and practice critical thinking.

if you want to meet a woman you need to have your own life first, no woman wants a needy man. Women like men that are passionate about something.

Read
    Last edited by STLbuilder; 05-18-2015 at 07:07 AM.
    STL Cardinals
    STL Blues

Registered User bettyswollocks9's Avatar
    bettyswollocks9 is not very helpful. (-500) bettyswollocks9 is not very helpful. (-500) bettyswollocks9 is not very helpful. (-500) bettyswollocks9 is not very helpful. (-500) bettyswollocks9 is not very helpful. (-500) bettyswollocks9 is not very helpful. (-500) bettyswollocks9 is not very helpful. (-500) bettyswollocks9 is not very helpful. (-500) bettyswollocks9 is not very helpful. (-500) bettyswollocks9 is not very helpful. (-500) bettyswollocks9 is not very helpful. (-500)
    get on *****

Bettabez is a name known to all. (+5000) Bettabez is a name known to all. (+5000) Bettabez is a name known to all. (+5000) Bettabez is a name known to all. (+5000) Bettabez is a name known to all. (+5000) Bettabez is a name known to all. (+5000) Bettabez is a name known to all. (+5000) Bettabez is a name known to all. (+5000) Bettabez is a name known to all. (+5000) Bettabez is a name known to all. (+5000) Bettabez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Under 20 bros -

Learn how to manage finances at a young age.

Networking really is as important as people make it out to be, all my jobs post-graduation have come from having a connection.

Wear a condom, even if she says she's on the pill.

Go for 'it', whatever the **** 'it' is, do it. Remember that even if your aspirations seem unattainable nobody would fill those shoes if it were impossible.

Be humble, every year that goes by I realize how much I still have to learn. There will be situations where you don't know **** about ****, and that's ok.

heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    -those "friends" whose lives are going nowhere will drag you down with them
    -women are serious dream killers: be careful
    -your "friends" and family can also be dreamkillers. be most careful of those closest to you who wish bad things for you.
    -stay physically fit and strong. a body is a terrible thing to waste
    -don't smoke: it's stupid and will catch up with you.
    Straya kunt crew
    5'10 90kg
    Goals: 1.5+xBW BP, 2.5XBW Squat, BW snatch, 1.5XBW power clean, <12% BF.

Deep voice crew
    Sweat like guy in Gangster's Paradise video when lifting crew
    Chase PBs, not women crew
    Seinfeld Crew
    Simpsons Crew

BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by burnedfish View Post
    Start an IRA or 401K immediately, even if you can only afford $10 a month.
    Srs, best advice anyone can ever give a young person. Wish someone had convinced me of the value of compound interest when I was 20.

Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BusterMudd View Post
    Srs, best advice anyone can ever give a young person. Wish someone had convinced me of the value of compound interest when I was 20.
    what does the math look like after 30 years at $10?

EpinephrineB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EpinephrineB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EpinephrineB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EpinephrineB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EpinephrineB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EpinephrineB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EpinephrineB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EpinephrineB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EpinephrineB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EpinephrineB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EpinephrineB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Not to piss and sneeze at the same time... Especially while at the gf's parents house.
    Feed the good wolf.

traxtar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) traxtar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) traxtar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) traxtar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) traxtar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) traxtar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) traxtar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) traxtar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) traxtar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) traxtar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) traxtar is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    inn 4 l8er