ChubbyGiraffe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChubbyGiraffe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChubbyGiraffe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChubbyGiraffe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChubbyGiraffe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChubbyGiraffe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChubbyGiraffe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChubbyGiraffe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChubbyGiraffe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChubbyGiraffe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChubbyGiraffe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy What am I doing wrong?

This is the second time I have been rejected in a month and half. First time the girl was insanely flirty, but I guess likes some other guy. this time it was a girl from my class and I thought things were kinda going good, talking and walking after class, similar view and everything, but I guess not. Should I just hit my cut hard rn then go for a disgusting bulk?

DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    hard to say what you're doing wrong if you're not giving specifics. Either way women are hot and cold all the time, so getting rejected despite all the obvious hints is kind of par for the course these days, I'm afraid. Either that or you seriously misjudged her signals.

ChubbyGiraffe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChubbyGiraffe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChubbyGiraffe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChubbyGiraffe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChubbyGiraffe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChubbyGiraffe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChubbyGiraffe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChubbyGiraffe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChubbyGiraffe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChubbyGiraffe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChubbyGiraffe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DolphinPilot View Post
    hard to say what you're doing wrong if you're not giving specifics. Either way women are hot and cold all the time, so getting rejected despite all the obvious hints is kind of par for the course these days, I'm afraid. Either that or you seriously misjudged her signals.
    I didn't misread the first one, as every one of our mutual friends also believed she was into me.

The second I just misjudged I guess.

What zero teenage relationships does to a mf

kingesco is a name known to all. (+5000) kingesco is a name known to all. (+5000) kingesco is a name known to all. (+5000) kingesco is a name known to all. (+5000) kingesco is a name known to all. (+5000) kingesco is a name known to all. (+5000) kingesco is a name known to all. (+5000) kingesco is a name known to all. (+5000) kingesco is a name known to all. (+5000) kingesco is a name known to all. (+5000) kingesco is a name known to all. (+5000)
    When you stop caring results come, I promise you. Stop worrying and focus on your self and take care of your self. relationship with women are just a side effect of an
    Awesome life you love to live and quit being so damn hard yourself. If you had abundance mind set and were talking to their girls your wouldn’t give a **** about one rejecting you.
    Intelligence is hard earned and often painful. To get it, you must lose money; you must lose face; sometimes you even lose your way.

keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Disregard females and acquire bitcoin.

srs
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^^
    ------------- No Vax Crew ----------------

TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If it was not for the biological need programmed into men insert penor into poocy and coom, many men would just be single.

Women are like troubled troublemaker children who don’t know what they want. You got rejected by the first one cuz you made a move too soon or in a way she didn’t dig it or who the fuk knows man! She’s probably sitting on the toilet rn crying why she rejected you lolz for real

Stupid fkn chit you learn only as you experience
    **^^ gone ^^**

propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Truth is they want Uber confidence. So you said you were "walking and talking with her after class"?

How did that happen? Just did? Or do you put out the vibes you dug her and she obliged? Did you make it clear you thought she was sexy?

Uber confidence is like walking around knowing what you want. Or at least appearing that way. So when you see a girl you scan her up and down and tell her what you like.

It's pretty different if you're a guy who likes to sit back and wait and see how she feels/ reacts. She'll be reacting to you.. think about it. That means you have to put out the feelers first. It's not always going to be that way, but in order to have the most success it should be

Women don't have a problem at all with men seeing them and right away thinking they're sexy. A guy who sees that and knows that has a lot of the entities they find attractive

That's what they mean when they say they like confidence.

I'm not sure whether it's a flat out objective fact or whether its simply because there are guys out there that will tell them and they take their attention

But basically.. I'm saying that your little scenario of walking with her could be very different.

Also, if you wait too long you very easily could make It more friendly. I think this scenario is still salvageable but you need more experience (I mean in general not in this specific case). And you need to flip her brain to get her thinking differently about you. Even if it's initially bad

You should also be standing your ground and steadfast in your opinion even if the reception is bad. Often times it can be a chit test. Women play chit tests to the max out of boredom, loneliness, and for you to prove to them you actually want them

In summation, as confidently as you can express to her what you think/ feel

Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you probably didn't make any moves bro. In that case, it'd be your fault, what, do you think some girl is going to just be giving you signals for the rest of your life while you just sit there and wonder, and that's your idea of a relationship?
    Goals:

-stop being fat

01/01/2022
    209 - 206 - 199

in gradschool
    single and hating it

Cool

Thanks for the advice bros!